Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152405 times)
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:37:45 PM

You caught me lurking, tigerwood0432. I am back, and I am fine (will explain more in later post). Looks like we are now on the verge of a multi-pool and hopefully about to be listed on coinpayments.net (keep voting, btw). Looks like I should go missing more often. Great job everybody!

i was waiting for you since 4 days Smiley Hunting you lol Smiley A pleasure to see you here Smiley we will give you all our support for the coin Smiley Tomorow we will be on coinpayment = new opportunities for zimstake = merchants can add it as payment processor Smiley You just came back and price is already moving very fast on bittrex .

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:39:38 PM

Dont get coinpayment. I deposited the bit on its website. I voted ZS and then it took me to some other page and automatically tried to open my btc wallet (nothing in that one anyway). I then check my balance on coinpayments and it back to zero. So obviously it must of been paid but cant see it on the website. However jus got an email requesting the 0.001. Wierd stuff man !!!
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:43:23 PM

You caught me lurking, tigerwood0432. I am back, and I am fine (will explain more in later post). Looks like we are now on the verge of a multi-pool and hopefully about to be listed on coinpayments.net (keep voting, btw). Looks like I should go missing more often. Great job everybody!

i was waiting for you since 4 days Smiley Hunting you lol Smiley A pleasure to see you here Smiley we will give you all our support for the coin Smiley Tomorow we will be on coinpayment = new opportunities for zimstake = merchants can add it as payment processor Smiley You just came back and price is already moving very fast on bittrex .

+1

The Mintpal and Coinpayment voting has proven how strong and committed the zim community is.  Good work all.

Also, a massive pat on the back to all that held out for CG to return.  

Now, buy while its still cheap!!
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:46:57 PM

+1

The Mintpal and Coinpayment voting has proven how strong and committed the zim community is.  Good work all.

Also, a massive pat on the back to all that held out for CG to return.  

Now, buy while its still cheap!!

Buying more and more Smiley

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
CryptoGir (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:50:14 PM

I am officially back!

I know some of you are curious as to where I have been, and why I have not been around lately. As SiriusCrypto, mentioned a few posts back, I have had some RL, personal issues to deal with. As most of you from our IRC channel know, my wife is currently pregnant with our second little girl and this has not been the easiest pregnancy for us. As a result of these difficulties, she had to spend about a week in the hospital and is now on "bed rest" (not entirely confined to the bed, but close) until the baby comes in October.

So, needless to say, that put a little bit of extra stress in my life. I am sure a better man could have juggled everything else and still manage to be an active Dev, but I felt that I needed to take care of my family and worry about the rest later.

I would like to thank SiriusCrypto (and I am others), for trying to keep everything together and still having faith in me. I haven't read all the back post and I most likely will not, but it is a good feeling to have such great community members!

Now for the big question, right? Will you, CryptoGir, still be the Dev and be active?
The answer is, without a doubt! I still have plans for ZS, and even though my family will always come first, I love the ZS community and what we have/will build. I will continue my work on ZS and if you don't like that the GTFO (sorry had to ;-).

Thank You all again! Any questions, IRC is the best way to reach me, for now. Also, don't forget to vote on coinpayments.net!!!

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:52:21 PM

I am officially back!

I know some of you are curious as to where I have been, and why I have not been around lately. As SiriusCrypto, mentioned a few posts back, I have had some RL, personal issues to deal with. As most of you from our IRC channel know, my wife is currently pregnant with our second little girl and this has not been the easiest pregnancy for us. As a result of these difficulties, she had to spend about a week in the hospital and is now on "bed rest" (not entirely confined to the bed, but close) until the baby comes in October.

So, needless to say, that put a little bit of extra stress in my life. I am sure a better man could have juggled everything else and still manage to be an active Dev, but I felt that I needed to take care of my family and worry about the rest later.

I would like to thank SiriusCrypto (and I am others), for trying to keep everything together and still having faith in me. I haven't read all the back post and I most likely will not, but it is a good feeling to have such great community members!

Now for the big question, right? Will you, CryptoGir, still be the Dev and be active?
The answer is, without a doubt! I still have plans for ZS, and even though my family will always come first, I love the ZS community and what we have/will build. I will continue my work on ZS and if you don't like that the GTFO (sorry had to ;-).

Thank You all again! Any questions, IRC is the best way to reach me, for now. Also, don't forget to vote on coinpayments.net!!!

+1   Family always comes first!
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:57:52 PM

I am officially back!

great to hear that you are back, but first and most important all the best wishes to your wife.

this space is intentionally left blank
Trinibits

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:02:00 PM

I am officially back!

great to hear that you are back, but first and most important all the best wishes to your wife.

I bet October couldn't come any faster init. Got my 3rd dtr arriving end of this month so I feel what ya saying bruv. I'm sure like me you'll be a professional at massaging by the end of it lol
Trinibits

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:04:06 PM

Vote confirmed so that's 20 votes now yeah  Smiley
powersup

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:07:04 PM

Vote confirmed so that's 20 votes now yeah  Smiley

Make that 21  Cool

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:50:26 PM

soooo, care to comment on the current development now that you're back CG? we're all kinda waiting around...

i understand you've had personal issues, hope they all turn out well, but i should point out if you've not been around, that we've lost %90 of our value in the last week.

we've gone from trading at 12000 to 1200. that's a pretty big elephant in the room.

what are your plans to get us back on track? we've got a multipool coming, and working on coinpayments yes, so what are your plans?

i think we deserve a little more than: "no i'm not leaving i'm here to stay, rah rah rah"... good, great, now what? you've got to give us more to chew on than that, and not "don't like it? GTFO".

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:00:15 PM

I apologize for being so lazy, just voted on coinpayments, come on rest of you lazy ZS holders , if you want this to succeed get voting!!!

Do we have a chance still to get listed, do we have to be in #1 spot , I can throw a little btc to my friends to vote.
CryptoGir (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:21:05 PM

soooo, care to comment on the current development now that you're back CG? we're all kinda waiting around...

i understand you've had personal issues, hope they all turn out well, but i should point out if you've not been around, that we've lost %90 of our value in the last week.

we've gone from trading at 12000 to 1200. that's a pretty big elephant in the room.

what are your plans to get us back on track? we've got a multipool coming, and working on coinpayments yes, so what are your plans?

i think we deserve a little more than: "no i'm not leaving i'm here to stay, rah rah rah"... good, great, now what? you've got to give us more to chew on than that, and not "don't like it? GTFO".

You are correct. More is owed than just a GTFO. Although funny for me if that were my only response, I imagine it would not be funny to most of the ZS investors. So, I will give a brief recap of things that are in the works.

1) Multi-Pool - I talked with Chunky Pools today, and he is hopeful that ZS will be operational tomorrow (I am sure this is subject to a day or two, depending on unforeseen issues). I will keep everyone updated on this as I know more.

2) CoinPayments.net - From what I can gather from their site, it looks as though they will take the top 4 as winners. If this is the case, and ZS maintains its lead we will have a coin payment gateway.

3) Coin Payment Gateway - I am sure most understand the significance of having a coin payment gateway, but if you do not, i will explain. Being added to CoinPayments.net and having a payment gateway for ZS is huge! This will allow us to exchange goods/services for ZS (similar to how you can pay for things with BTC). This will open a whole new world of opportunities for getting ZS out into the world.

4) Potential Uses for ZS - My initial thought for utilizing the new payment gateway is a focus on entertainment, more specifically gaming and the Steam platform. I have hopes to buy and sell steam "credits" using ZS. I have other use cases in mind, but that is my favorite and will be my current focus if/when we get on CoinPayments.net (if we don't get coinpayments.net, I will write my own payment gateway).

5) Wallet/Blockchain plans - Currently I only have one more update to the ZS wallet that I am 100% going to do. That is adding the IRC page into the wallet. ZS's wallet and blockchain have been without issue (aside from a little hiccup at launch), so for right now, I have chosen not to make too many changes to it.

Rather than focus on changes to the wallet or blockchain, I would like to shift the majority of my focus to building use cases for ZS. That is my brief (and poorly worded) plan for rebuilding the price and continuing to build the ZS brand/name.

I have many, many more ideas, as do other members of the community. I do hope, that you and others take away from this, that I am not just hear for show, but I am here to make ZS one of the best Crypto Currencies possible.

SrsCrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Designer

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

on a whooooooole other note; the zimstake meme contest has closed..and the voting has opened..
nothing big but just a little side thing we did for fun...for anybody interested..please come and vote for your favorite meme:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605310

ATH: AKRKvTF3WuGK5BCYcbmt5a3or5uZ1khChx | ZS: E173jErfaAFHW6Lmws5r5NHeSPaUKqswuX | SHA2: SZPkeefDH1iqHvn76DUVjpYA8rWYphu6pk
bluewhackadoo

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:29:47 PM

CryptoGir, SrsCrypto & a few others in the thread I have sent you a PM, pls get back to me with your thoughts so I can know if I am barking up the wrong tree or if you view this as a meaningful project to pursue.

djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 04:44:19 PM

Thank you for the concise appraisal of the situation CG, I hope that it catches on and we continue to work on rebuilding lost momentum. This is a great step forward.

CryptoGir, SrsCrypto & a few others in the thread I have sent you a PM, pls get back to me with your thoughts so I can know if I am barking up the wrong tree or if you view this as a meaningful project to pursue.

as for this, this tinkering around in the background needs to be brought into the spotlight, fucking sue me, i'm posting it:

Ok guys to expand on the above reply back to *name redacted*, my concerns with the Chunkypool MP are several, main concern being the class of the 5 coins we are grouped in with, 3 have a history as known scam coins (WC, UVC, SUM) and the other two are dev abandoned (HYPER, BONUS), with that being the case I can't see any of these coins maintaining any meaningful traffic long-term, thus negating the benefit and argument for having an MP in a shared pool type of environment.  

Another big concern is the payouts being manually processed, automation is always the preferred option when possible; not knowing the technical underpinnings of setting up an auto-pay/trade api type environment I imagine it is difficult but something like that should be in place for a provider already host 5 coin's Multi-Pools.

Last concern I will bring up now is the timeframes for adding new algos we were given, again I don't know the technical complexities of added algos to a MP environment but the drawn out timeframes which are likely to only be drawn out further seem to denote a certain lack of expertise and technical know-how from the Chunky MP owners/coders.

As mentioned above I am willing to absorb the majority or even all of the initial cost in pursing a dedicated MP as all of you have already donated to get the Chunky MP up and running, I would only ask that Gir/Srs help with the branding, graphics and content on the landing page and when the time comes the rest of you be up for turning some miners at the pool once it is in beta.  

Of course this is all contingent on working out the details and getting Paradigmflux onboard to build and host the site but based off the mining hash that was pledged in the Zimstake thread I think we have more than enough hashrate to make our on dedicated, branded Multi-Pool a reality.

KISS - Keep It Zimpool Stupid Smiley

and my asshole reply:

yayayayaya

"based off the mining hash that was pledged in the Zimstake thread I think we have more than enough hashrate to make our on dedicated, branded Multi-Pool a reality."

are you fucking kidding me? we've pledged a total of like 10 MH scrypt. how the fuck are you going to run your own multipool with that? I understand that chunky has their issues, but none of that matters, we need shared mining. if you think that 10MH is enough to run your own multipool, then you're delusional. not only that but you obviously have your own agenda trying to get your hookup to host it.

you can rattle off all the technical bullshit you want about this pool and that pool, and which one has a better way of doing things, all of that means nothing.

we have 1 gridseed blade that's been committed, and a couple 7970's, that's about it, 10MH is a generous estimation. it would take us literally weeks to crack one block of just about any coin out there with 10MH, so good luck with that. this plan of action is reprehensible and would only further sink this coin into the gutter when the laughing stock of a MultiPool turns out to be just another failed project that fails to live up to the hype.

-----

goddamn i just re-read that, i'm a real piece of work LOL. no offense intended, well a little....

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
bluewhackadoo

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:02:43 PM

and my asshole reply:

yayayayaya

"based off the mining hash that was pledged in the Zimstake thread I think we have more than enough hashrate to make our on dedicated, branded Multi-Pool a reality."

are you fucking kidding me? we've pledged a total of like 10 MH scrypt. how the fuck are you going to run your own multipool with that? I understand that chunky has their issues, but none of that matters, we need shared mining. if you think that 10MH is enough to run your own multipool, then you're delusional. not only that but you obviously have your own agenda trying to get your hookup to host it.

you can rattle off all the technical bullshit you want about this pool and that pool, and which one has a better way of doing things, all of that means nothing.

we have 1 gridseed blade that's been committed, and a couple 7970's, that's about it, 10MH is a generous estimation. it would take us literally weeks to crack one block of just about any coin out there with 10MH, so good luck with that. this plan of action is reprehensible and would only further sink this coin into the gutter when the laughing stock of a MultiPool turns out to be just another failed project that fails to live up to the hype.

-----

goddamn i just re-read that, i'm a real piece of work LOL. no offense intended, well a little....

Yeah you kinda came off as a douche but that's nothing you can take offense at in this arena, one thing you do need to go back and take a look at though is your estimate on pledged mining power.  Start adding it up from when SrsCrypto first mentioned the MP possibility, I alone pledged 40 - 60 MH/s on the x11 algo from my current miners and hope to be bringing two Ant S3 online within the month dedicated to support at least in part any ZS Multi-Pool.  There were many more pledging hashrate (especially SHA) far beyond your 10MH "generous estimation", I'm really not sure what thread you are reading to get to that number.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

zimstake pump it hard

buy soon
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:53:19 PM

zimstake pump it hard

buy soon

I would call it more of a correction to the previous rightful levels. it is quickly correcting to where it was.
Gologuzan

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:11:34 PM

zimstake pump it hard

buy soon

I would call it more of a correction to the previous rightful levels. it is quickly correcting to where it was.

and i got some cheap cheap CHEAP zims!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: