Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152405 times)
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:20:03 PM

Good morning everyone,

We are expecting to have the zimstake multipool at chunkypools.com ready later today.

All the best,

Chris

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
CryptoGir (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:27:06 PM

Thank you to every one who voted on coin payments! I personally thing we got shafted, but that is just my opinion. Great to see everyone pulling together for a common goal!

CryptoGir (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:30:04 PM

Good morning everyone,

We are expecting to have the zimstake multipool at chunkypools.com ready later today.

All the best,

Chris

Thank you for the update Chris! I look forward to trying it out!

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:49:16 PM

What can be done to turn the coin around to 8-10k where it was? How about implementing a quick and dirty anon, which on its own would bump the price up to at least 6-7k.

Look at BTCD with lower specs than ZS, also SHA256, it has 6x or so the number of ZS coins, has no features and only made a promise to implement anon by end of POW and the price is sky high and with that I mean 50k+. I have never seen a coin with 3.8M coins trading at 1000 sats. That is just ridiculous. A quick and dirty anon should do the trick.

I once heard a wise man say "Anyone selling ZS under 10k is a dick".
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:14:45 PM

SrsCrypto. Did you forget about me? Coins from meme, have not recieve them.
CryptoGir (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:38:49 PM

I have been brainstorming some things to add/do with ZS, and I wanted to open it up to the community as well. Reply to this with any ideas you guys may have (ie. Anon wallet, etc).

Neverminds17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:51:37 PM

I have been brainstorming some things to add/do with ZS, and I wanted to open it up to the community as well. Reply to this with any ideas you guys may have (ie. Anon wallet, etc).

anything done needs a hard marketing.... I as sorry to say that but we live in a world like that.... It just isnt enough to be good unless u advertise it, and advertise it hard....
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:13:57 PM

What can be done to turn the coin around to 8-10k where it was? How about implementing a quick and dirty anon, which on its own would bump the price up to at least 6-7k.

Look at BTCD with lower specs than ZS, also SHA256, it has 6x or so the number of ZS coins, has no features and only made a promise to implement anon by end of POW and the price is sky high and with that I mean 50k+. I have never seen a coin with 3.8M coins trading at 1000 sats. That is just ridiculous. A quick and dirty anon should do the trick.

I agree with most of your comment jc12345, and already Gir and Srs have shown some willingness to bend to outside pressures for the betterment of the coin when they sanitized the ANN OP.  Doing so allowed the coin to appeal to a broader base even if it removed a bit of what made the coin fun in the beginning.  I remember when I first got in to ZS and joined IRC, stepped in the room and announced a "Community takeover!", rename the coin to Zerostake, put ANON in the ANN thread title and announce we were going to begin implementing Zerocash protocol in the coin and watch the price skyrocket.  It was a joke but it holds a lot of truth, it seems 95% of ANON coins are scams out of the gate, BTCD had 1.5% pre-mine, and was/is an empty shell of a coin bringing 0 to the table and then one guy posts some techno-babble ANON stuff he is only tinkering around with in a broken pre-alpha at that point and the price shoots up 400%.

We all know the game, we know the rules and I believe the game can be played to the benefit of your coin/project while staying honest to yourself and the community.  Certainly we can't complain when we see everyone else is having great fun on the field while we choose to sit out in the bleachers and watch.

Zim is a code blue right now, not flat-lining yet but needing a strong jolt to bring it back to life. Could that be CryptoGir attempting to integrate some hot button items e.g.,ANON into the coin's code? or maybe Gir using his solid rep to attract new devs and ideas to the project? How about this, I try to shake Jhonen Vasquez out of his ivory tower with a single tweet, gaining his admiration and an official Invader Zim seal of approval for the coin (tried and failed).

tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:38:54 PM

Want some ideas ? : i'm not a kind of guy who speaks with flowers , i'm an investor = so i speak with facts = if you don't like it GTFO (i remember somebody telling it in a post Wink = was a bit shocked , but i'm ok now lol Smiley

I'm going to give you good points and bad points :

- ZS is a very good currency (technically = its 100 % working = no need to implement anything else)

- ZS wallet = 100 % working good = staking and transfer working 100 % = congratulations

- NEW exchangers will adopt it . What was happening with MINTPAL ? ( MINTPAL is a paradise for pumper&dumper = people where buying zs previously on bittrex >>> to dump it >>> buy again >>> price goes up >>> dump it again >>> BUT YOU DISAPPEARED = SO THEY ONLY DUMP IT AND DUMP IT AGAIN lol)

NOW PUNCH IN THE FACE Smiley

IMPORTANT : 1) Never disappear again like you did . (sorry if you had an emergency , i hope everything goes well for you know) = BUT , i'm in the TOP 5 rich list zs Holders , i trusted you when i bought the currency = so may be i deserve the right to open my mouth Smiley

- ALL coins have the same features (anon , fast transactions , stake or no , POW .....etc ....bla bla bla ) , BUT investors NEEDS to have FAITH in the developper , what if i invest more coins (lets say : 10 000 usd$ or 20 000 usd$  , AND ...................you disapear again (it was a VERY BAD move) = next time at least put a post on the forum = i'm going to throw myself from the balcony due to mintpal dump = so please wait for me , i will die a little bit and come back  later lol Smiley

Next time you disappear = people will dump massively (and i will also do it ) >> Don't forget that some people are putting their savings on the coin. (remember when you came back what you told us = i had an emergency , if some people are not happy with this >> then GTFO = they answered you on bittrex Wink

Cryptogyr : will you put your life savings  in a Nigerian Fund  ? NO ? Even if it gives 50000 % annual interest ?

Why ? Because you don't trust it (bad reputation , cliche : nigerian scams ) . just an example .

2) Coin needs Marketing : Twitts EVERYDAY , Facebook , crypto-forums , advertise on gaming forums , create DAILY zimstake news (on twitter) , blogs   ..........etc

Because you have competitors , zs is not alone in this race , so you need AGRESSIVE MARKETING . We are not living in Dysneyworld = its REAL LIFE with REAL money .

You can bring all gaming community to invest in zs (millions gamers worldwide) , advertise in gamming forums (reality gamers ...etc = think you know all forums better than me)

3) Needs applications in real life : PAYMENT PROCESSOR (people can create websites to sell games , android applications , game code  ...etc )

- even if coinpayments.net will not take US SO WHAT Huh You created a crypto-currency and you can't create a payment processor ? lol . I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT !!

4) Just checked on twitter = you have 240 followers (why they followed you ? = because they invest on zs or they will invest on it) = the more people will trust the currency AND trust YOU = the more they will invest .

5) we can act as a community = you are not alone = people proved it , you asked us to vote = we voted .

6) i can understand that you can't do everything alone :

-lets hire a professional crypto-advertiser (some companies can do it = it will not cost too much)

-if you don't have time to implement payment processor = lets hire a company to do it . you can find easily in elance , Freelancer .....etc

- if you create a payment processor , people will sell their stuff in zs

If any action is needed = we can help = put bounty >> we will finance

7) MOST IMPORTANT : A ROADMAP

Not like :" hello , i'm going to implement a new feature , so i can't tell you what , i can't tell you when , but trust me it will be huge = lol and double lol Smiley "

ROADMAP : (FOR EXAMPLE)

========= 22 july=========

NEW ZIMSTAKE PAYMENT PROCESSOR

=========24 july==========

Bounty for hiring a professional advertising company

========1st august========

ZIMSTAKE GOOGLE HANGOUT = ask any question to the developper . hangout will be on youtube

========15 th august=======

bounty to advertise and introduce the currency in gaming forums

========22th august========

Website creation = Zimgames = you will buy game codes in zimstake , find the cheapest minecraft gold , ....etc

.............ETC = GOT MY POINT ?

THE MORE NEWS COMING = THE MORE PEOPLE WILL TRUST AND INVEST ON IT .

THE QUESTION IS = ARE YOU TRUSTING ZIMSTAKE YOURSELF , TO BE THE BEST CURRENCY IN GAMING INDUSTRY AND READY TO DO ANYTHING OT MAKE IT A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR CURRENCY = SO NEVER GIVE UP .

Sorry for being a bit rude , but i want zimstake to be the best currency in gaming industry (its a good niche)

If you don't like my post = so ...... (you know what to do lol , btw cryptogyr = i learned what means GTFO because of you lol , i'm not a native english speaker ...)

A VIDEO FOR YOU BROTHER = TO MOTIVATE YOU A BIT , AND SHOW YOU WHAT LIFE IS :

http://youtu.be/Pm78J0JvtQA

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:24:15 PM

-SNIP-

First off... Could you please stop using that font/size/whatever it is?

Second off, CG already said if we didn't get on coin payments, he'd make his own.
powersup

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:14:04 PM

BTCD is a P&D full of hype and speculation at the moment.  I have made good returns off of BTCD so far based on this and I know there is a good chance I will be out of BTCD within a month once it inevitably dies.  Don't compare Zim to BTCD, as they are in two very different coins.

Now here are some ideas:

Roadmap / whitepaper on Zimstakes future

Android wallet

Update to next gen wallet (in built exchange, blah blah blah)

Simple Anon mixer option

Creation of Zim foundation to handle Marketing, PR, and consumer adoption.

IMPORTANT : 1) Never disappear again like you did . (sorry if you had an emergency , i hope everything goes well for you know) = BUT , i'm in the TOP 5 rich list zs Holders , i trusted you when i bought the currency = so may be i deserve the right to open my mouth Smiley

I don't see it as being fair to put this type of pressure on CG.  We all have lives outside of crypto.  Sometimes our real world lives take an unexpected turn and pull us away from other parts of our lives.

In say that, I believe first and foremost we need to look into the Zim foundation.  We need a group of pro zimstake supporters to come together and look after zim and its community whenever CG is not available.  We can then focus on the other items listed as I believe they are at least achievable in the short term.
tigerwood0432

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:43:32 AM

BTCD is a P&D full of hype and speculation at the moment.  I have made good returns off of BTCD so far based on this and I know there is a good chance I will be out of BTCD within a month once it inevitably dies.  Don't compare Zim to BTCD, as they are in two very different coins.

Now here are some ideas:

Android wallet

Simple Anon mixer option

I don't see it as being fair to put this type of pressure on CG.  We all have lives outside of crypto.  Sometimes our real world lives take an unexpected turn and pull us away from other parts of our lives.

In say that, I believe first and foremost we need to look into the Zim foundation.  We need a group of pro zimstake supporters to come together and look after zim and its community whenever CG is not available.  We can then focus on the other items listed as I believe they are at least achievable in the short term.

+1 I agree with you 100 %

CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

Now here are some ideas:

Android wallet

Simple Anon mixer option

+1 I agree with you 100 %

I believe there was an offer of a mumble server at one point.. that plus a foundation might do us well
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:06:43 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 01:40:25 AM by jc12345

Agree with you guys. Lets make these things happen. Anon is very important though and should be done quickly as one of the first items. I say this because something needs to be done fast to generate volume else ZS might get a delisting due to low volume. Painting a restaurant pink on the outside when your main market is girls is sometimes more important than how good the food inside tastes.

This time though, it will have to include advertising and saying in advance what will happen instead of landing a surprise. That is how this game works.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:48:28 AM

How about some advertising.
I will pledge 0.1 BTC as Advertising or whatever campaign we are about to do.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
roastbeef

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:43:04 AM

ChunkyPools Zimstake Multipool will be up within the hour. Look for it on port 8888.

Thanks!

https://chunkypools.com - POT | WC | DOGE | MUN | RPC | DEF | DGB | KDC | RUBY | POT | STP | SPN | PCN

1% PROP - SSL - custom MPOS - profit-switching port - single-sign on - great IRC community - scalable architecture - no downtime
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:15:30 AM

Just an Idea to shoot out. Is any coin doing daily Fantasy Sports Contests? Lots of Money exchanged and legal in the US. Not sure how hard in would be to Implement or Partner with existing sites. Fantasy Football/Betting brings lots of attention this time of year.
tigerwood0432

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:22:41 AM

How about some advertising.
I will pledge 0.1 BTC as Advertising or whatever campaign we are about to do.

i follow you = i will pledge 0.1 btc also .

lets find some very good places to advertise , any ideas ? May be some investors forums ? Crypto-forums ? Penny stocks forum (try to convert penny stocks investors to crypto-investment ? ) I will try to find a good advertising online company .. If you have any ideas please = Brainstorming for everybody = no judgement = only ideas Smiley

May be we'll pay for a good crypto-arcticle on coindesk ? or any other online newspaper ?

Or may be we'll do an advertisement here in Bitcointalk forum ?

CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
tigerwood0432

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

Found this one on twitter :

https://twitter.com/yocrypto

Connecting your organization with the crypto community | creative marketing solutions

www.yocrypto.ca

=======================

Another one :

https://twitter.com/cryptobizmag

=============================

There is also PTC (pay to click websites ) = avertising companies that allows users to earn money while clicking on adds (its very cheap to advertise there :

http://www.clixsense.com/   (20 000 clicks for 14.5 usd $ = means 20 000 people will see the add = 1 add per ip adress)

http://www.neobux.com/  (same prices like clixsense)

http://wordlinx.com/   (1000 view 18 usd = i view per ip adress)

I think we can make a campain on these 3 sites = it will cost approx = 40 to 60 usd usd for many thousands views  i will check details after contacting websites ) . What do you think ?

may be some one can write a good advertising text with pictures

============================

Somebody knows how to advertise on bitcointalk.org (this forum ) = because i can see many peoples with colored ads on their signatures , may be it will be good if we can have  zimstake ads on signature ??

=======================

Will try fo find more advertisers and come back .

========================

Anyway = offering 500 zimstakes if somebody can write a good text to advertise zs  with some nice pictures .

CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
bluewhackadoo

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:50:36 PM

ChunkyPools Zimstake Multipool will be up within the hour. Look for it on port 8888.

Thanks!

Ready to point some miners but not seeing Zimstake and still showing Bonuscoin on port 8888 at ChunkyPools website.  Delay in pool go live or site info just needs updating? 
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: