Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152405 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:39:44 AM

All I lose by trying is time. Bittrex is hardly the only market.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:05:11 AM

Agree the only way is up from here. Currently trading at 100 satoshi. I think with an active community that we have, we can turn this ship around. It may be a though go at it but maybe that's what. CG is waiting for... Some actually community involvement.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:33:00 AM

What type of parameter are we to have members wise? How many? Roles for each person? If CG doesn't pop up we will eventually need a dev. Can someone get ahold of Siriuscrypto? Any time I try to msg him I'm ignored. He knows much if not all the behind the curtain development and CG's plan for further development. Perhaps he can assist or join us with the creation of the foundation.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:28:55 AM

What type of parameter are we to have members wise? How many? Roles for each person? If CG doesn't pop up we will eventually need a dev. Can someone get ahold of Siriuscrypto? Any time I try to msg him I'm ignored. He knows much if not all the behind the curtain development and CG's plan for further development. Perhaps he can assist or join us with the creation of the foundation.

Ok, it appears things got serious. It's what I wanted, but I am unprepared. I have some ideas, and I will detail them to you and the community over the next few days.

The problem I have right now is time. I work over the internet at the moment, and have been lurking here in between tasks or while waiting for things to compile. Details are unimportant, save that I have a fairly serious personal crisis to deal with at the moment. That should be stabilized in a few weeks, after which I should have more time for this venture. In the meantime, consider me a supporter, and I will do the best I can to advise, cajole, rouse the rabble, and spew out my insane version of wisdom.

I think this coin has a great deal of potential in the market that CG was aiming for. I do NOT want to be doing a "takeover", unless CG approves of such, but rather a separate venture that parallels his stated vision and hopefully stabilizes the coin. It's low price is not necessarily a terrible thing, given the low energy cost of minting.

What will drive the price upwards is not hype or adoption at exchanges, but mercantile success. Going forward, and this goes for any coin that is to last, we need merchant adoption.

Most of the people who see this aim for grandiose goals right out of the gate. That, frankly, is fantasy. Bitcoin is just now starting to get major merchants. So, instead of aiming for the stars, let's aim for next door. In this community are talented people. Let's try to tap that. If somebody out there has a piece of software they think is of value, put it up for sale for a zimstake denominated price. If you make music, sell tracks for zimstake. If you are a programmer, offer your services for zimstake. I could go on and on in this vein. Think about it. Small steps, in sufficient number, will drive bigger adoption and bigger steps. If anyone is looking to go mainstream tomorrow, you need to rethink your position. If that's your goal, unless you have concrete means of doing it, bow out. But if you have some little thing you can sell, or some small way to promote zimstake, even something as simple as a subscription newsletter, go for it.

As for specifics of forming a foundation, that is a project that by necessity must take a bit of time or it will go up in flames. I have a lot of experience as a manager, so I have some thoughts on what can be done. I'll get to details a bit later, and while I may be very spotty in the immediate future, I am willing to give this as much time as my life will allow. First is feeding and housing my family. I am nearly destitute, but I have a decent job that I enjoy. My luck has turned for the better, but I JUST turned that corner and have many obstacles to be overcome before I can devote a large amount of time to this. But I will contribute what I'm able. I think my best role would be as an advisor at this time, rather than any sort of management position within a foundation. That could change in the future, and hopefully will.
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

I think things are beyond FUD now - fear, uncertainty and doubt.  This is more FCD - fear, certainty and doubt. After 4 months of wasting time on ZS, it is has come to this... in a few days ZS will also be removed from Bittrex unless the avg trading for a week is 0.1 BTC. Unfortunately no-one is going to throw money at something for which the dev has disappeared and there is no future for support.  The first rule of crypto and launching a coin is for the dev to support it. What is the difference between ZS and any other coin out there that died? Nothing except for a name, wallet image and a couple of different specs. All this could have been prevented with 1 post for which CG is "too busy" or attending to personal matters. It seems like CG followed his own advice and GTFO. Form all the foundations you want because a foundation will not prevent a Bittrex de-listing. To get de-listed is easy but to get re-listed afterwards is near to impossible. I am afraid it is too late, unless there is some miracle that suddenly sparks so much interest that it spikes up the trading volume to increase the avg for a week over 0.1 BTC. You wont find an investor that will throw away his money like that unless he is really rich or feels philanthropic. I am done throwing money at a coin for which the dev does not care. Admit, chances are very low for a horse to catch up when it is lying down, two laps behind and the rest of the pack is almost at the finish line.

Nothing that I said in this post is not true that cannot be substantiated by the dev's attitude/non-action or evidence from other coins that went the same way. Nice talk, wearing gloves, rather sending a PM all those diplomatic methods don't work with the dev. I hate typing these words, I really hate it, but hopefully these harsh words and posts can get him off his jack to support his coin. Only the dev can prove it is not true through action in the last few days but it will require a real miracle. Fortunately life goes on and there are many other coins to chose from - there are just not many which looks promising and in-between there is a gem like ZS where the dev kills the coin. Silly.

Can you think of such a miracle that could happen? Can anyone see a miracle happen before 22 Aug? If such a miracle can happen, I will gladly delete these posts.

You really need to understand that you are only hurting Zimstake further by only talking about how CG screwed everything up. Yes, he could have played a better role in this story but he didn't... But Zimstake is still a good coin. You also need to understand that you are not a shareholder and cryptocurrency is not a company. There is no ownership, no shares, no company, no product, no workers. If somebody asked you when you invested into Zimstake what will you do with the coins if developer disappears what would be your answer? Would you invest in the first place? Or would you just skip because developers disappearing is REALITY and you are not capable of continuing his work? Why would anyone spend his time helping you earn money (or at least not lose money) if he alone doesn't have security of financial benefit? Because he likes the coin and wants to help community, not because he likes to listen to you how he is responsible for your investments (I'm talking about new dev which will come to Zim or not come at all)... If you invested a lot and would like to get your money back, well, I suggest you better start looking for another developer because you can't expect anyone to do it for you.
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:15:48 PM

I understand I'm also not helping Zimstake with my words but it's ridiculous to talk about CG for such a long time... Just acknowledge that CG is no more on Zimstake and if someday he returns, great, one more person onboard. If there is anything you can do for the coin just do it, if not, just support it, say only good things about it and wait for miracle to happen. Zimstake is probably THE BEST POS COIN out there and we should wtick to that. Why not say: This coin is boolshit! Yes, it does have anon features but who uses that? Would you rather have a coin that has anon (which you will never use) and which breaks every now and then or would you rather have STABLE, FAST, UNIQUE coin (with a possibility to implement anon IF YOU REALLY NEED IT).

Ok, here is my first question. Is Zimstake part of the coinpayments? If it's not than you can only blame community for that. And if I can't pay ANYTHING with Zimstake then I really don't need it and won't buy it... So, coinpayments is first step. Take care of that community and rest will be much easier... Whatever you do with the coin you really CAN't expect anybody to buy money you are offering if he/she CAN't buy anything with that money... That is the way to go, not thinking about ways to please investors... If I am an average john doe then I DON'T CARE about "investors" and I don't CARE about gambling I care ONLY about WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT...

P.S. Don't think even for a moment that the only way to go from here is up. No, that is not true. It CAN go lower, it can go to 10 satoshis, even lower. And how the things currently stand it is more likely that's the way it will go, just don't be surprised... Trust me, Zimstake will not be the first 4-5 million coin that will trade under 10 satoshis...

Also, delisting from Bittrex is not the end of the world...
Gologuzan

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:21:33 PM

how to put zim on coinpayments?

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:36:18 PM

how to put zim on coinpayments?

That's what I was thinking, its going to be tougher this time around though. we have lost a few members in this bumpy ride...

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Biomech

I look forward to seeing your ideas, I would like to help out as well. I am a top 10 wallet holder although its less prestigious now... Tongue Now that SHOPX has sold off I need a new project to occupy my attention. As to shooting for the stars out of the gate I agree, not plausible. We must start this battle slow, and focused in order to succeed. I think coinpayments.net might even be a bit out of reach at this point but worth a try.

Look haw fast the community got the .5BTC to start up chunkypool! that's dedicated members and I hope we still have that here.

ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:14:39 AM

pure pos but there is mining? wtf this is a scam or pnd coin!

the best faucet instant payment
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:41:34 AM

Not a miner so someone else can explain it better. But you dedicate your hashing power to a pool and they payout in ZS. You don't mine ZS.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:23:41 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:37:38 PM by LuckyBtc

pure pos but there is mining? wtf this is a scam or pnd coin!
That's multipool Mining you can mine with your rigs(profitable coin) and then the pool pays you out in ZS.It's pure POS . Wink
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:38:53 AM

this coin back to life Huh
Sad cause some actually had a good  potential
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:44:33 AM

Trying to get the train back on the tracks Smiley

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:29:09 AM

Trying to get the train back on the tracks Smiley

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys. Had a really bad day today. I'll have more shortly. Probably tomorrow.
zhorzh

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

hi!

My zs wallet won't sync, i added nodes from OP, even deletet blockchain and trying to redownload but no luck

wallet version  v1.0.1.5

How and where i can now withdrawal from bittrex ?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:03:26 AM

Biomech

I look forward to seeing your ideas, I would like to help out as well. I am a top 10 wallet holder although its less prestigious now... Tongue Now that SHOPX has sold off I need a new project to occupy my attention. As to shooting for the stars out of the gate I agree, not plausible. We must start this battle slow, and focused in order to succeed. I think coinpayments.net might even be a bit out of reach at this point but worth a try.

Look haw fast the community got the .5BTC to start up chunkypool! that's dedicated members and I hope we still have that here.

crazywack, biomech, you can also count on me. My bag is rather small, as I have 7.5k left.
I still believe ZS is a great coin, but it lacked bigger support and somehow everything was hanging on one person.
There may be different reasons why CG left, but it is done. now it would be good to avoid that in the future and have some more people involved.
In my opinion it is not about developing further features of the coin, at least at the moment, but about bringing the community together and organising positive PR (that is where I see I could help). Once we get that back, we can hire devs, discuss features that we want and these we don't.
For now I think, we shall start organising some promotion funds that will help us run some giveaway actions to bring people back to the coin.
With nearly worthless price at the moment, it may be a good investment for all ZS bag holders to allocate, say 5% of your funds, to such fund that could help increase the value of the remaining 95% of your stack.

this space is intentionally left blank
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:56:42 AM

hi!

My zs wallet won't sync, i added nodes from OP, even deletet blockchain and trying to redownload but no luck

wallet version  v1.0.1.5

We have no connections either, so even if you could sync, we couldn't send anything Sad

"version" : "v1.0.1.5-ZS",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 171641,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 0,

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:01:29 AM

hi!

wallet version  v1.0.1.5

We have no connections either, so even if you could sync, we couldn't send anything Sad

thanks,
richie@bittrex
I'll look into it tomorrow. I am going to bed right now, but I can probably set up a node, or at least make sure my wallet's node is known.
bitbar

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:20:57 AM

hi!

wallet version  v1.0.1.5

thanks,
richie@bittrex
I'll look into it tomorrow. I am going to bed right now, but I can probably set up a node, or at least make sure my wallet's node is known.

Hi,

My wallet ZS v1.0.1.4-ZS sync well, 4 active connections...

"version" : "v1.0.1.4-ZS",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"balance" : 77276.49177900,
"blocks" : 175133,
"connections" : 4,

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: