Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:38:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256  (Read 152404 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:24:49 AM

mine too:
Code:
{
"version" : "v1.0.1.5-ZS",
"protocolversion" : 60015,
"walletversion" : 60000,

"blocks" : 175138,
"timeoffset" : -4,

"connections" : 6,

}

output of getpeerinfo, in case it helps:

Code:
[
{
"addr" : "37.59.31.185:12125",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1408699639,
"lastrecv" : 1408699640,
"conntime" : 1408697560,
"version" : 60011,
"subver" : "/CG:1.0.1.1/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 175088,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "98.234.71.71:12125",
"lastrecv" : 1408699639,
"conntime" : 1408697565,
"version" : 60015,
"subver" : "/CG:1.0.1.5/",
},
{
"addr" : "216.221.52.188:12125",
"lastrecv" : 1408699640,
"conntime" : 1408697566,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/CG:1.0.1.3/",
},
{
"addr" : "92.109.140.16:12125",
"conntime" : 1408697566,
"version" : 60014,
"subver" : "/CG:1.0.1.4/",
},
{
"addr" : "88.198.69.99:12125",
"lastsend" : 1408699638,
"conntime" : 1408697625,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/CG:1.0.1.3/",
"startingheight" : 175090,
},
{
"addr" : "95.85.20.219:12125",
"conntime" : 1408697643,
"version" : 60014,
"subver" : "/CG:1.0.1.4/",
"startingheight" : 175090,
}

this space is intentionally left blank
Shurugwi

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:55:44 AM

I think the time of being able to spread FUD has long past. I hope you will not see this short retrospective as such. I have nothing to gain from harming ZS but I am still pissed off and so should you.

The 'out' on this one for CG is simply that this was supposed to be a fun coin or GTFO. I never invest money I cannot afford to loose but it is still real money and no one wants to just lose money.

I have been wanting to post for a while now but since I dumped all(60k) except 2k of my ZS at 3k SAT I have not really cared any more.

A lot of people are going to lose a lot of money on this coin and it saddens me deeply that so much trust was put into CG and he did not come through for the community.

I firmly believe that a developer of a coin has an enormous influence in it's success especially in the initial months of it's existence. Extended dev absences, slipped promised deliverables, no clear time line or plan... all these factors will kill a coin as it did in this case.

The community here has been fantastic. Very mature, mostly, and some even contributed more than just lurking and investing. SrsCrypto put a lot of effort into ZS and produced tangible results unlike the multipool that another member was developing since the start of the coin and never actually managed to get running(two weeks... two weeks, two weeks...). SrsCrypto produced more than just excuses.
Not everyone is a developer though, some people prefer to just be investors and the accusations that some have made that investors should somehow contribute code to the coin is absurd. Many people buy and use BTC and none of them contribute to the code base WTF should that be expected of investors in ZS!

In the past few months I have learnt some expensive lessons. I lost money on V, SHA, AC and ZS. My one good decision was when I sold all of my ZS and bought BTCD at 16k SAT. If you want to see how a developer should interact with it's community then have a look at BTCD.

I was proud to be in the top 20 wallets in ZS for a very long time. As many I had great hopes for this coin.

R.I.P. Zimstake Sad

KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:25:59 PM

I think the time of being able to spread FUD has long past. I hope you will not see this short retrospective as such. I have nothing to gain from harming ZS but I am still pissed off and so should you.

The 'out' on this one for CG is simply that this was supposed to be a fun coin or GTFO. I never invest money I cannot afford to loose but it is still real money and no one wants to just lose money.

I have been wanting to post for a while now but since I dumped all(60k) except 2k of my ZS at 3k SAT I have not really cared any more.

A lot of people are going to lose a lot of money on this coin and it saddens me deeply that so much trust was put into CG and he did not come through for the community.

I firmly believe that a developer of a coin has an enormous influence in it's success especially in the initial months of it's existence. Extended dev absences, slipped promised deliverables, no clear time line or plan... all these factors will kill a coin as it did in this case.

The community here has been fantastic. Very mature, mostly, and some even contributed more than just lurking and investing. SrsCrypto put a lot of effort into ZS and produced tangible results unlike the multipool that another member was developing since the start of the coin and never actually managed to get running(two weeks... two weeks, two weeks...). SrsCrypto produced more than just excuses.
Not everyone is a developer though, some people prefer to just be investors and the accusations that some have made that investors should somehow contribute code to the coin is absurd. Many people buy and use BTC and none of them contribute to the code base WTF should that be expected of investors in ZS!

In the past few months I have learnt some expensive lessons. I lost money on V, SHA, AC and ZS. My one good decision was when I sold all of my ZS and bought BTCD at 16k SAT. If you want to see how a developer should interact with it's community then have a look at BTCD.

I was proud to be in the top 20 wallets in ZS for a very long time. As many I had great hopes for this coin.

R.I.P. Zimstake Sad

L O L

Nobody expects investors to code... But coding is NOT everything there is to be done... Are the investors looking for another developer? Or are they waiting for somebody else to do it for them? Is anybody here doing anything other than complaining about CG not being here anymore (except for few individuals). Point is, CG is gone and that's the fact and that's a fact that is helping Zimstake die. But that is a fact for a long time now, and people are still talking about CG? CG will not show up (or he will someday, doesn't really matter). But CG left us a GOOD, WORKING coin. Just understand, coins are dying because they are not being utilised, not because devs leave... Does anybody here think that we can have a successful coin used only for speculation and trading? Of course not... Not one coin will survive more than couple of months with that idea... Simply, if I can't do anything with the coin (and I am not a complete retard) there is really no need or a reason for me to buy it (except if I would want to gamble). ANYTHING that CG could do for the coin at this point WOULDN'T help Zimstake (except maybe anon feature witch is just speculation feature, not a feature that is actually useful) so no, this coin is not dead because of CG this coin is dead because it did not attract enough people in the first place and after that did nothing to bring new people in... The community itself is one of the best but it simply isn't big enough (and of course as the time pass it's getting smaller... Perfect proof for that is the fact that we didn't manage to get into coinpayments which is relatively easy when you have big community behind the coin) and to few individuals have contributed to Zimstake other than marketing which was also on a low level... Those are the real reasons why we can say goodbye to Zimstake. One thing that could help Zimstake is finding somebody who can develop AND CARE about Zimstake to the end. And after that, that one unique killer feature would be more than enough. Everything else is pointless and we should call it a day and say goodbye...

P.S. Everybody, stop talking about CG that will not help at all except maybe in your hopes of his comeback...

Invader Zin... Think about it...
zhorzh

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:52:37 PM

hi!

My zs wallet won't sync, i added nodes from OP, even deletet blockchain and trying to redownload but no luck

wallet version  v1.0.1.5

How and where i can now withdrawal from bittrex ?

We have no connections either, so even if you could sync, we couldn't send anything Sad

"version" : "v1.0.1.5-ZS",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 171641,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 0,

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Perhaps this I can not even withdrawal ZS too my acc on allcrypt.com ?

All my transactions mark as "completed" on bittrex. These ZS lost?

My ZS wallet still have no connectios Sad

Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:39:13 PM

I have been having connection and staking issues for about a week, think I have it sorted out now, here's what I did.

First, I have these nodes in my zimstake.conf
addnode=74.255.67.180
addnode=74.255.67.181
addnode=74.255.67.182

Second, add this line to the zimstake.conf, it will disable staking until you get sync'd and get a few more nodes to show up.

staking=0

After you get sync'd, and more connections - maybe 15 minutes, turn staking back on by editing that line to

staking=1

save the conf file, close the wallet and re-open.  You should still be sync'd, still have the connections, and staking will begin within a few minutes.

Leave that line in the conf file and change back and forth as needed, this is working for me, hope it helps.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:23:32 PM

Uki any help will be appreciated Smiley I to apologize. I would like to move faster on this project but until today/tonight I haven't had to much time on my hands this week. Works been pretty demanding the last few months.

I think we need to get as many community members as we can involved right now. I know your lurking waiting. So hop into the discussion. In order for ZS to be viable we're going to eventually need a payment processor, like coinpayments.net. I do not see another vote in the near future. Most likely middle of next. Building one at this point seems a little out of reach.

Buying and selling goods/services is what ZS needs. Maybe building a  forum outside of  BTT where we can discuss, buy, sell, and trade, would be beneficial to the cause. We already have a beautifully build website. Wounded if srscrypto would be willing to throw something together for us at a low cost.

Another thing to keep in mind is hosting the website. Who's paying for it, how long do we have till it runs out? I think this is something that needs to be addressed quickly incase we are close to a shutdown.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:21:56 AM

Looks bittrex delisted ZS

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:14:15 PM

Looks bittrex delisted ZS
yep, they removed ZS from trading.
what are other exchanges where ZS can be traded atm?

ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:53:10 PM

I see cryptogir has gone in as co dev on RAW coin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:56:11 PM

Ok, here are some thoughts I've had on the subject.

One, the focus of Zimstake is entertainment, allegedly. So perhaps we should try to have it featured on sites like putlocker and other movie streaming sites.

Additionally, to my perspective, games of chance. Lotteries, poker, blackjack, roulette, things of that nature. People love to gamble. In good times they gamble for fun and in bad times they gamble in desperation.

Yet another arena which we could aim for is music. There are many people making music, now that the tools are readily available, so perhaps a two pronged approach. Music production services, and songs. Both denominated in ZS.

And of course the things that the users can do, in addition to any of the above. Those on social media, pimp this bitch everywhere!

Blog about it. Find some product or service you want to get ZS for, and make sure the whole 'net knows about it.

If we're to bring ZS out of the doldrums, it's going to be a ground up effort.

From the point of view of building a foundation, I'm not sure where to go with that at all. I like the idea, and I like how a couple others have done it, but I'm not sure how it would apply to Zimstake.

For myself, I'm willing to be invloved, but until approximately the second week in September, I will not be able to do anything useful. I'm moving, very far, and I work full time. This is going to consume my life for the next few days. I'll check in as I can, but please don't take a long silence from me as abandonment. Simply bad timing on this project. When I have more time after getting moved, I'll be very active.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:34:58 AM

Not sure why he would stake his reputation on people knowing he's working with RAW but no word here in ZS.... Makes it look like he abandoned this project.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:36:10 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:51:53 AM by Biomech

Not sure why he would stake his reputation on people knowing he's working with RAW but no word here in ZS.... Makes it look like he abandoned this project.

Where are we getting this? His last login to the forum was on the 4th!

EDIT: found the link, left a snide comment.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:01:55 AM

Right as I see it we need to source a DEV or our hard earned / traded btc is down the shitter.

I DONT want to be rude or offensive to CryptoGir but at the moment we are in limbo with no original dev who seems to have decided to go work on another coin. Well thanks for the heads up CG, we the community are carrying the worthless bags of ZS right now!

So what can we do??

Who can we try and source??

Im not a big reader of the forums so who are the best DEVS?

Could we tempt one? What would it cost?

What feature or features will we need to get people interested again?

Its got to be entertainment related like the whole concept!!

Any ideas guys?Huh?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:11:26 PM

This was posted on Rawcoin 21hrs ago

https://twitter.com/RawCoins/status/503557750438506496

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:53:28 PM

0 (zero) is the number of fucks CG is giving Cheesy
I can't stop laughing Cheesy

Anyway, BRAVO community, bravo... It was so hard to go to bittrex and buy Zimstake from yourself and sell to yourself until there was enough volume Cheesy:D:D This is awesome...

I guess you will have to sell everything to CG before he gets back...
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:18:39 PM

Anyway, BRAVO community, bravo... It was so hard to go to bittrex and buy Zimstake from yourself and sell to yourself until there was enough volume Cheesy:D:D This is awesome...

In theory that would have been a great idea. Perhaps people just did not want to throw away more money ad in finitum, until there was just one word of hope from CryptoGir. If he made one positive comment people would have done just what you suggested. No-one wants to throw money into to the toilet.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:42:08 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 04:55:12 PM by KrvnoZrnce

In theory that would have been a great idea. Perhaps people just did not want to throw away more money ad in finitum, until there was just one word of hope from CryptoGir. If he made one positive comment people would have done just what you suggested. No-one wants to throw money into to the toilet.

Well, I'm sorry but this is exactly what I'm talking about... REALLY?! they don't want to throw away money! just to be clear - 1 BTC volume = (i don't remember, actually I never looked, how much is fee on bittrex but let's just say it's 0.2%) 0.002 BTC fee.

NOBODY wanted to "throw away" 0.002 BTC ?! Please... just please... leave it... don't even bother explaining it to me...
Well, guess what, now there is no CG and there is no Zimstake on Bittrex... Good work...

There are still people that don't understand this is ZIMSTAKE COMMUNITY NOT CG COMUNITY... This coin is dead and i don't care (I still have 8000 zimstake on mintpal) but at least I admit that I don't care, I'm not trying to convince people that I care while doing completely opposite (nothing except waiting for crypto GIR)...

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but people, c'mon...

And no, I am not trying to hurt Zimstake further more, i DO care about this coin and I will always like it and support it but I like some other coins more so I help them more than I want to (and could) help Zimstake

It's like finding a puppy on the street which you adore and instead of you helping the poor puppy and taking care of it you just sit there and talk about how the owner is a bad person for leaving the puppy (and then more people join you and again nobody helps the puppy, the talk just continues and eventually puppy dies of hunger and again you only say how unbelievable bad the owner is because he left this cute puppy to die...). Only difference is you didn't spend any money before you found the puppy, but hey, that is just ONE REASON MORE for you to actually do something for the coin because, after all, CG is not the one who lost your money...

Can I buy anything from anybody on this thread for Zimstake?

P.S. Again, coding is NOT the only thing there is to be done in crypto and perfect example of what everybody (almost everybody) can do is making sure Zimstake was not delisted from Bittrex...
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:46:12 PM

https://askcoin.net/trading/ZS/BTC
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:58:36 PM

I think there is another small exchange that still has ZS too. I don't think it would be too hard to get on polo if it came down to it. Not our first priority by any means but good find.

I agree with you biomech there needs to be some sort of infrastructure built around ZS. Unfortunately this community is slow to step up. I might have some free BTC soon and could donate to a few projects. Maybe a craigslist type site/ forum? To get the ball rolling?

What do you think?

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:28:37 PM

http://www.allcoin.com/trade/ZS_BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: