Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GlobalBoost® BST - A CryptoCurrency To Help Wounded Veterans  (Read 95688 times)
CaptDavidPorter

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:32:56 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 11:54:16 AM by CaptDavidPorter

There is no synchronization wallet!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Should be synchronized Nora69. Can you please let me know now?

Bruce Porter, Jr.
https://GlobalBoo.st/auglbost
https://twitter.com/NetworksManager

I am synchronized with the network

https://twitter.com/PalmBeachHair

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canalon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:31:29 AM

pools?

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
GirlsToken2.0 - NEW DEV - BCT ANN
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 07:43:02 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 08:04:34 AM by digit

GlobalBoost is losing one of its remaining exchanges and blockchain is dead "Last block for BST wallet has been seen 5 days ago. All operations for BST disabled untill new block will be found."
https://comkort.com/cryptocurrency/globalboost

what sort of attitude is this? Devs dont appear to care about either the veterans or supporting their coin after they pump and dumped? Angry
where is the accounting of the $100M USD that was promised to goto charity?  Who are the wounded veterans that have been helped to date apart from the dev?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
GlobalBoost (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:15:25 PM

GlobalBoost is losing one of its remaining exchanges and blockchain is dead "Last block for BST wallet has been seen 5 days ago. All operations for BST disabled untill new block will be found."

what sort of attitude is this? Devs dont appear to care about either the veterans or supporting their coin after they pump and dumped? Angry
where is the accounting of the $100M USD that was promised to goto charity?  Who are the wounded veterans that have been helped to date apart from the dev?

Hi Digit thanks for the message,
GlobalBoost is still supporting BST we need people like you to mine the coin and find blocks if you would like to support it also then that is how you can help.  We also need pools to support the coin.  There are quite a few things that we learned from our BST project including the fact that such a large pre-mine is a scary proposition for investors.  To set the record straight there was no pump and there was no dump in fact there were buy orders available on every exchange when they closed (Comkort?, AllCrypt, Coin-Swap) and not one coin we mined or any of the pre-mine was ever sold.  BST is currently included in the GlobalBoost Wordpress payment gateway, our online wallets and our currency exchange which we are still licensing but if people like you want the coin to work then you need to mine it.
One thing that became very obvious is the crypto people are not by nature "charitable" and as we knew before nobody really cares about the veterans which was the reason we started the whole project in the first place.  Besides the veterans that have been able to leverage the advertising platform free we are currently working on an exciting project to help homeless veterans that is not public yet.  You can look for an announcement mid July if you are interested.  

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost Ltd

hashing4bits

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:40:59 PM

GlobalBoost is still supporting BST we need people like you to mine the coin and find blocks if you would like to support it also then that is how you can help.  We also need pools to support the coin.  There are quite a few things that we learned from our BST project including the fact that such a large pre-mine is a scary proposition for investors.  To set the record straight there was no pump and there was no dump in fact there were buy orders available on every exchange when they closed (Comkort?, AllCrypt, Coin-Swap) and not one coin we mined or any of the pre-mine was ever sold.  BST is currently included in the GlobalBoost Wordpress payment gateway, our online wallets and our currency exchange which we are still licensing but if people like you want the coin to work then you need to mine it.
One thing that became very obvious is the crypto people are not by nature "charitable" and as we knew before nobody really cares about the veterans which was the reason we started the whole project in the first place.  Besides the veterans that have been able to leverage the advertising platform free we are currently working on an exciting project to help homeless veterans that is not public yet.  You can look for an announcement mid July if you are interested.  

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost Ltd

Hi Bruce,
I'm having the same problem on Comkort.  I'm happy to help mine BST for a bit to get the blockchain moving.  In order to help with this I'm gonna need 2 things.
link to a current BST wallet.  Does the current BSTY wallet work with BST?
and
a working mining pool to point to.

Thanks in advance. :-)

hashing4bits

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:40:54 PM

All The Best,

Bruce Porter, Jr.
CEO GlobalBoost Ltd

Hi Bruce,
I'm having the same problem on Comkort.  I'm happy to help mine BST for a bit to get the blockchain moving.  In order to help with this I'm gonna need 2 things.
link to a current BST wallet.  Does the current BSTY wallet work with BST?
and
a working mining pool to point to.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Update, I downloaded what appeared to be the 0.8.7.2 wallet but which is actually 0.8.7.1 wallet.
I added the nodes listed to the .conf file, however, the wallet does not sync.
Nodes? Pools?

Thanks.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:00:31 AM

Sorry i ask stupid question......Can i mine coins to veterans on my AntMiner S1? And how? Is it supports allso Finnish troops (example peacekeepers on iraq and afganistan) ?  Huh

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:56:54 AM

no active connections  Huh Huh Huh Huh

loveys

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 06:52:50 AM

coin is dead?

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
CryptoJames

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:53:49 AM

coin is dead?

Please look here: GlobalBoost $BSTY no premine, asic & gpu resistent http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775289
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:08:19 AM

BST is not BSTY? Angry
potatos55

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:18:13 AM

[BST]-BitStone
[BSTY]-GlobalBoost-Y

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
yoohoo309

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:10:20 PM

pools?

any proper pool must be there for good work over it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: