Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .65 BTC loan  (Read 6151 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:58:39 PM

I have found guidance of a higher power within.  I am trying to share it with you all.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:03:54 PM

You guys really need to understand quantum mechanics.  When you put out negative energy, you receiver negative energy.

If you put put out positive energy, you receive positive energy.

I'm not a total dumbass as you all think.  I know how to code.  I know energy.

http://aliencodes.proboards.com/

That was from when I was 14.

Scratch that, I was 11 when I was coding that, looking back I created it at 2005.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:11:26 PM

I have found guidance of a higher power within.  I am trying to share it with you all.

see, this is what I'm talking about.

You're trying to share your "guidance" with us, but
you don't have any credibility with anyone here,
especially after the things you've said in this thread.

Either you don't realize that you have no credibility (which means you're not as aware
as you think you are), or you're trying to cram your "wisdom"
down the throats of people that you know won't
take you seriously, and for what?  Because you think
you're the smartest guy in the room and have all the answers?

It's really quite amusing (no offense).

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:19:36 PM

That's because you are letting other people think for you.  You are letting negative entities, demons, think for you.

You see a scammer tag, so instead of feeling for yourself, you let someone else's judgement dominate your reality and disregard the validity and substance of each word I speak.

This is how humans naturally react.  We follow the leader, a police officer told me this a week or so ago.

We are brainwashed and indoctrinated since birth.  We go to school and our ego grows and rises as we are fed more information.  Rather than having the ability to choose what we wish to learn, rather than being free, we are born into a machine and each one of us is a cog.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:24:50 PM

Until you become self aware.  That is exactly what psychedelics do to you.  They help you think like you've never thought before.  They evolve you.

Once you become self aware, you can become free.  You can say, hey, I don't want to be a cog in your stupid satanic death trap machine.  I want to live.  I want to love.  I want to be free.

Then you are so.

And the universe is yours.

It is up to your will to strive for freedom.

It is up to your will to strive for eternal peace.

To get there, you gotta start believing, which is loving.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:28:53 PM

That's because you are letting other people think for you.  You are letting negative entities, demons, think for you.

Sorry, no that's not really it.

I'm not discounting some of the spiritual
principles you say to be true.

However, you are also making certain
spiritual errors that I'm not going
to bother pointing out because you're
not very teachable at all. 

People don't take you seriously because

A) you're naive enough to believe you can cause world peace
B) you talk about levitation
C) you're financially irresponsible
D) you have delusions of grandeur
E) you don't seem competent in dealing with everyday reality

Those are just the facts in how you're perceived. 
If you think I'm wrong, ask anyone on this thread,
they'll tell you.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:40:15 AM

We are brainwashed and indoctrinated since birth.  We go to school and our ego grows and rises as we are fed more information.  Rather than having the ability to choose what we wish to learn, rather than being free, we are born into a machine and each one of us is a cog.

Once you become self aware, you can become free.  You can say, hey, I don't want to be a cog in your stupid satanic death trap machine.  I want to live.  I want to love.  I want to be free.

Sounds exactly like my experience with religion!  I was brainwashed from youth, forced to go to church each sunday where I would be brainwashed more, but as I became intelligent I meditated, became self aware, stopped going to church and evolved into the sane person I am today.

Except I didn't need drugs to do so.  I found what I needed through common sense.  The preachers would contradict themselves constantly, like dank does.

Psychedelics give you an ego.  They make you think you are special.  You'll need to experience egodeath before you become free, dank.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:22:14 AM

We are brainwashed and indoctrinated since birth.  We go to school and our ego grows and rises as we are fed more information.  Rather than having the ability to choose what we wish to learn, rather than being free, we are born into a machine and each one of us is a cog.

Once you become self aware, you can become free.  You can say, hey, I don't want to be a cog in your stupid satanic death trap machine.  I want to live.  I want to love.  I want to be free.

Sounds exactly like my experience with religion!  I was brainwashed from youth, forced to go to church each sunday where I would be brainwashed more, but as I became intelligent I meditated, became self aware, stopped going to church and evolved into the sane person I am today.

Except I didn't need drugs to do so.  I found what I needed through common sense.  The preachers would contradict themselves constantly, like dank does.

Psychedelics give you an ego.  They make you think you are special.  You'll need to experience egodeath before you become free, dank.

Very odd.  I was raised without the slightest word of god.  I found god within, from psychedelics.

"Psychedelics give you an ego."

In the most respectful way, GTFO, you're a liar.  Ego = negativity.  Does "You can do anything you believe" sound negative to you?

Psychedelics dissolve your ego and connect you to a universal consciousness.

Public schools indoctrinate the youth with their propaganda that USA is the way!

Do you know what happens to people who don't go to school?  They get taken away from their parents.  Real loving society we have here.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:30:25 AM

In the most respectful way, GTFO, you're a liar.  Ego = negativity.  Does "You can do anything you believe" sound negative to you?.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ego

Ego is the way one distinguishes itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

Ego is conceit and self-importance.

Ego is self-esteem or self-image.

Since you have admitted you increased your self-image through psychedelics, you literally proved my words true - drugs increase the ego!

You contradict yourself a lot, and jonald_fyookball is correct when he said no one here views you as credible.

You'll need to experience egodeath before you can understand what the rest of us are talking about.  i.e. You'll need your head to shrink a bit.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:36:30 AM

This is turning into a pretty interesting thread. Not in the same league as that Joey guy but still cool.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:33:35 AM

In the most respectful way, GTFO, you're a liar.  Ego = negativity.  Does "You can do anything you believe" sound negative to you?.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ego

Ego is the way one distinguishes itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

Ego is conceit and self-importance.

Ego is self-esteem or self-image.

Since you have admitted you increased your self-image through psychedelics, you literally proved my words true - drugs increase the ego!

You contradict yourself a lot, and jonald_fyookball is correct when he said no one here views you as credible.

You'll need to experience egodeath before you can understand what the rest of us are talking about.  i.e. You'll need your head to shrink a bit.   Wink

Research Buddhism,  I care not for the bastardized version of your western scholarly ego definition of self by mr. freuds.

Duality.

This is the true nature.

Until you will yourself to reach singularity:

Then you become infinite.  God.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:36:57 AM

How about you just read a dictionary?  Or take a second to click on the link I provided?

Your definition of "ego" isn't relevant to anyone else but you.  So you can't use it in a conversation with us as if we understand what you are saying.   Huh

jonald_fyookball is right - you aren't teachable at all.  Time to me to take a break.

Dank, I hope you'll get the help you need and eventually experience egodeath.  Being at inner peace with one's self is quite rewarding and uplifting.  You don't talk suicide when you don't have an ego.  Smiley  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135637.0  (Posted for the newbies)

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:04:27 AM

Dank, I hope you'll get the help you need and eventually experience egodeath.  Being at inner peace with one's self is quite rewarding and uplifting.  You don't talk suicide when you don't have an ego.  Smiley  
For him to get the help he needs, he has to admit he has a problem first. Not going to happen.

Of course, help can be forced upon him but I doubt that would make any difference at all.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

wow thanks for the link -- i wasn't aware he had suicidal tendencies.

Hope you're getting well Dank.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:02:29 AM

How about you just read a dictionary?  Or take a second to click on the link I provided?

Your definition of "ego" isn't relevant to anyone else but you.  So you can't use it in a conversation with us as if we understand what you are saying.   Huh

jonald_fyookball is right - you aren't teachable at all.  Time to me to take a break.

Dude, you're an idiot.  You're satan's little bitch.

I pray for you vod.

January the 9th of 2013 was the day of the sacrifice.

I laid out in a a yard for hell's angels to shoot me for my conflicting viewpoint on the world.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:03:47 AM

I pray for you vod.

I laid out in a a yard for hell's angels to shoot me for my conflicting viewpoint on the world.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.

I'm sorry but a lot of people can and have shot people regardless of their circumstance or state. 
Many have done much worse things as well.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:18:31 AM

I feel the need to release the tale of dank.  Vod knows exactly what I'm talking about but there is clearly an information gap with other viewers.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:26:46 AM

I'm sorry but a lot of people can and have shot people regardless of their circumstance or state. 
Many have done much worse things as well.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:18:25 PM

Vod knows exactly what I'm talking about but there is clearly an information gap with other viewers.

I do.  Not getting any attention in real life, dank posts whatever he thinks will get a reaction.  He is literally the forum idiot.   Wink

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

I pray for you vod.

Reading this and the topic Vod brought up (suicide topic), you're either trolling or having a psychotic episode.
Maybe a small chance that it's true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: