Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .65 BTC loan  (Read 6155 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:21:20 AM

Danks sig address, Total Received   447.68602302 BTC

WTFLUL

Back from the days when bitcoins were only a buck or so apiece.

He doesn't even control the address anymore, but he can't modify his signature because he is a scammer.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:30:59 AM

kinda gives a new dimension to the mental pain
of "if i hadnt blown all my money on weed"  Cheesy

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:31:32 AM

Danks sig address, Total Received   447.68602302 BTC

WTFLUL

Back from the days when bitcoins were only a buck or so apiece.

He doesn't even control the address anymore, but he can't modify his signature because he is a scammer.
I'm guessing a fair share of that is now probably in the FBI's hands.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:13:41 AM

kinda gives a new dimension to the mental pain
of "if i hadnt blown all my money on weed"  Cheesy

Acid.

But guess what, I would do it all again.  Inner peace is infinitely better than 420+ bitcoins.

Oh yes, I am on the right path.  Money is a meer distraction from life.  A burden on the soul.  To possess money is to enslave yourself to greed/ego/satan.

While you can be helping save the world right now, your ego, satan, extradimensional demons are controlling your mind through negative thoughts telling you that it is your money that you earned and dank should get a job and a wide array of other primitive diversionary thought processes.

While all I seek to do is tell us that we are all one.  For when we become one, that is when anything is possible.  What you perceive beyond there is up to your beliefs and dependent on the peace in your life.  I pray if you judge me now, you turn to god before the time comes.  I forgive all, it is up to your own will to forgive yourself.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:14:52 PM

You say you don't really value money...
yet, you keep asking for money.

Money represents someone else's hard work,
time, and energy.

You don't seem to respect that.  If you
did, you'd stop the antics and make the
most sincere effort to your debts as
fast as possible.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:38:02 PM

Wait for dankcoin to be released and you will see the tides turn.

Holy fucking shit when is Dankcoin being released?  How many coins total?  Reward per block?  SHA or Scrypt?  Blocks per hour?

PhoneBloks

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:54:56 PM

I could really use a loan.  ...post full of s*ts ....

Scammer wants loan Cheesy Is this 1st april ? No wait ..its 26Th april .. hm ...very strange...

btw: why this thread is not locked already ? Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:47:55 PM

You say you don't really value money...
yet, you keep asking for money.

Money represents someone else's hard work,
time, and energy.

You don't seem to respect that.  If you
did, you'd stop the antics and make the
most sincere effort to your debts as
fast as possible.

Money represents greed.  Greed represents ego.  Ego represents satan.  Negativity.  Division.  Separation.  And all that is derived from it, war, poverty, hunger, etc.

I wish to get a loan so I can turn that money into love.

You guys are the reason our economy is so fucked.  You're the reason our world is so fucked up.

"Oh, you weren't able to make a payment on time?  We're going to take your car, your house, and everything we can from you.  And then we'll label you as a certain person (credit score) so you are unable to conduct business as you once did ever again."

The system is flawed and you guys are perpetuating the government's will.

"Oh, you smoke a harmless plant that's never killed anybody but was made illegal because of special interests in petroleum and timber industries?  Oh well, no more student loans for you, no more welfare checks, no job for you, because you're a bad person for using your consciousness in a way that we don't want you too."

If you cannot forgive me for failing one transaction out of dozens (while I'm still paying it back at that!) then you will have very hard time forgiving yourself as we reach the end of time and singularity.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

If you cannot forgive me for failing one transaction out of dozens (while I'm still paying it back at that!) then you will have very hard time forgiving yourself as we reach the end of time and singularity.

That's not it.  You are spending money on personal luxury items, which is greed, instead of paying that money to squall, which would help your negative karma.

By also saying everyone else is the cause of the problem, doesn't dank logic suggest it is you that is the problem?

Until you experience egodeath, you won't understand what I am saying.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:22:21 PM

alright guys, lets leave Dank alone... we made our point.

At least he's making payments , which is more than
we can say for the other scammers here.

Hopefully he'll continue to keep paying down
his debt and maybe getting a job.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:25:36 PM

Vod, you're going to hell.  Not that I wish you to, but you are.  Unless you change shit drastically.  Hopefully you get it straight next lifetime or the next few thousand.

I'm saving the world.  If you think a ~50 BTC obligation has more importance than bringing world peace and saving millions of lives, then you can join vod.

Squall can be paid back in the process, but to think I'm going to stop evolving and spreading the word of love at the cost of people's lives so I can be squall's ego's bitch for a year is not happening.  And really, all egos are a collective ego, so I am more so saying that I refuse to be satan's bitch.

I pray for you vod.  All you speak are negative tunes.  I've had a bad DMT trip before, but that was only after having a good one.  I'm gonna take it you have never tripped before, but I'll give you some wisdom as I always do, you do not want to experience a bad DMT trip as your first trip, trust me.  (DMT is released from your pineal gland when you die and your spirit becomes one with the universe once again).

And don't think it is as simple as simply asking for forgiveness vod.  You must feel forgiveness.  You must mean it.  And at this point, your life is a lie, you don't mean anything you say but you say it because you let the will of a negative force speak through you.  You are so devoided of feeling, it will take you time to regain that youthful spirit you once had and feel forgiveness to the point of peace.  Hopefully it's not too late by then.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:30:38 PM

Vod, you're going to hell.  Not that I wish you to, but you are.  Unless you change shit drastically.  Hopefully you get it straight next lifetime or the next few thousand.

I'm saving the world.  If you think a ~50 BTC obligation has more importance than bringing world peace and saving millions of lives, then you can join vod.

Squall can be paid back in the process, but to think I'm going to stop evolving and spreading the word of love at the cost of people's lives so I can be squall's ego's bitch for a year is not happening.  And really, all egos are a collective ego, so I am more so saying that I refuse to be satan's bitch.

I pray for you vod.  All you speak are negative tunes.  I've had a bad DMT trip before, but that was only after having a good one.  I'm gonna take it you have never tripped before, but I'll give you some wisdom as I always do, you do not want to experience a bad DMT trip as your first trip, trust me.  (DMT is released from your pineal gland when you die and your spirit becomes one with the universe once again).

And don't think it is as simple as simply asking for forgiveness vod.  You must feel forgiveness.  You must mean it.  And at this point, your life is a lie, you don't mean anything you say but you say it because you let the will of a negative force speak through you.  You are so devoided of feeling, it will take you time to regain that youthful spirit you once had and feel forgiveness to the point of peace.  Hopefully it's not too late by then.

That's quite a reality you have there dank - luckily (like you said) it is only applicable to yourself.  

Saying I'm going to hell is quite the negative tune.  But luckily the people with ordinary and loving minds don't think I'm going to hell.  Wink

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

No, it is a true statement.  You're thinking in terms of good and bad.  I am thinking in terms of energy.  + and -.  Duality.  You are on the negative end of that spectrum.  All your actions come back vod.  All the FUD you disperse into the world will come back as you become aware of all the confusion you spread to people.  Once you become aware of how many people's lives you cost, you will feel more negative and the cycle is viscous.

I pray you find the will power to break free from your internet shill day job, for true peace awaits and those demons want nothing but to use you as their whore.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

Vod, you're going to hell.  Not that I wish you to, but you are.  Unless you change shit drastically.  Hopefully you get it straight next lifetime or the next few thousand.
LOL, you just can't make up stuff like this. Yeah, Vod is the one who needs to change shit drastically Roll Eyes
Now to stay on topic, stop asking for loans on this forum and ask one from your parents to pay back all your debts.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Once you become aware of how many people's lives you cost, you will feel more negative and the cycle is viscous.

Vod, you should really stop costing people's lives.  come on brah

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:11:59 PM

LOL, you just can't make up stuff like this. Yeah, Vod is the one who needs to change shit drastically Roll Eyes
Now to stay on topic, stop asking for loans on this forum and ask one from your parents to pay back all your debts.

I can make stuff up like this.  When you are god you have the power to create and observe.  I have experienced enough to know that vod is on a negative feedback loop, for he speaks in negatives.  A negative feedback loop pulls you down to hell.  While a positive feedback loop takes you to heaven.  Very simple math.  The universe is so simple once you understand it.

PhoneBloks

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:12:42 PM

I'm saving the world.  If you think a ~50 BTC obligation has more importance than bringing world peace and saving millions of lives, then you can join vod.

Squall can be paid back in the process, but to think I'm going to stop evolving and spreading the word of love at the cost of people's lives so I can be squall's ego's bitch for a year is not happening.  And really, all egos are a collective ego, so I am more so saying that I refuse to be satan's bitch.

I pray for you vod.  All you speak are negative tunes.  I've had a bad DMT trip before, but that was only after having a good one.  I'm gonna take it you have never tripped before, but I'll give you some wisdom as I always do, you do not want to experience a bad DMT trip as your first trip, trust me.  (DMT is released from your pineal gland when you die and your spirit becomes one with the universe once again).

And don't think it is as simple as simply asking for forgiveness vod.  You must feel forgiveness.  You must mean it.  And at this point, your life is a lie, you don't mean anything you say but you say it because you let the will of a negative force speak through you.  You are so devoided of feeling, it will take you time to regain that youthful spirit you once had and feel forgiveness to the point of peace.  Hopefully it's not too late by then.

His replies always make me laugh Cheesy

Thief write about world peace Cheesy OMFG : DDDDD

Please give us more of your holy-advices and share your unlimited knowledge .. and btw: you may also share your name and address ... those who you scammed may be interested in your name and address Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:41:56 PM

No, it is a true statement.  You're thinking in terms of good and bad.  I am thinking in terms of energy.  + and -.  Duality.  You are on the negative end of that spectrum.  All your actions come back vod.  All the FUD you disperse into the world will come back as you become aware of all the confusion you spread to people.  Once you become aware of how many people's lives you cost, you will feel more negative and the cycle is viscous.

I pray you find the will power to break free from your internet shill day job, for true peace awaits and those demons want nothing but to use you as their whore.

I understand in your hate filled reality you think I am going to hell.  Doesn't bother anyone else, including me, a bit.   Smiley

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:45:34 PM

You guys really need to understand quantum mechanics.  When you put out negative energy, you receiver negative energy.

If you put put out positive energy, you receive positive energy.

I'm not a total dumbass as you all think.  I know how to code.  I know energy.

http://aliencodes.proboards.com/

That was from when I was 14.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:56:55 PM

Dank, I don't think you're a dumbass.
I actually think you're a good guy deep down...

However you do seem to be misguided
about some basic things.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: