Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0/140 LEFT] ★ ONE OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★  (Read 14121 times)
Cryptolator (OP)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:42:08 AM

Where is the pay via BTC option?!?
I see it is via PM only!

I am thinking of adding a Bitcoin payment method directly on my website, anyone have suggestion ? I was thinking about BitPay.. Does anyone have advice ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:05:38 AM

error - There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.

space for rent, shilling for sats
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 12:35:18 PM

Would you be able to ship me 3 of them, however without the hologram on them? Just give me the hologram sticker and I can fund on my own.

Just like Silver Wallets. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525756.0 and http://imgur.com/a/6x9N3

If yes, I'd likely take more.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

error - There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.

Can you PM me your address, I'll check in my store settings !
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:13:10 PM

Would you be able to ship me 3 of them, however without the hologram on them? Just give me the hologram sticker and I can fund on my own.

Just like Silver Wallets. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525756.0 and http://imgur.com/a/6x9N3

I've PM'd you for more information
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:17:58 PM

IMHO, I am not sure if this is a good idea to use the same coin design and hologram for both purposes. None of the other manufactures of physical Bitcoins sell both pre-sealed and DIY coins with the same design and holograms. Maybe a slightly different coin or hologram would be more appropriate.
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:21:31 PM

IMHO, I am not sure if this is a good idea to use the same coin design and hologram for both purposes. None of the other manufactures of physical Bitcoins sell both pre-sealed and DIY coins with the same design and holograms. Maybe a slightly different coin or hologram would be more appropriate.

Yes, that I what I think, my silver coin should always come with the Original hologram pre-installed, and the Brass one will have the choice to have the original hologram preinstalled or the "Personal" hologram for DIY...
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:47:00 PM

I so love the burning banks!  I couldn't think of a better image.  Grin

Shared on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DobZombie

I hope you guys understand why this coin cost what it does.  People don't realise how much it cost to get a coin designed and a die made.  At least $1700 for a 3D image like this one. Plus it can be more if the artist charges quite a bit.

I'd love to get one of these to display in the Museum. 

Good luck to your coin buddy!

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:47:49 PM

I so love the burning banks!  I couldn't think of a better image.  Grin

Shared on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DobZombie

I hope you guys understand why this coin cost what it does.  People don't realise how much it cost to get a coin designed and a die made.  At least $1700 for a 3D image like this one. Plus it can be more if the artist charges quite a bit.

I'd love to get one of these to display in the Museum. 

Good luck to your coin buddy!

PM me your info, I'll ship you one for free for your museum ! Smiley
Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

Any chance to buy an "empty" coin?

Edit: didn't read about it not being a good idea Tongue guess i'll have to wait for a DIY version Wink

Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:23:55 PM

Edit: didn't read about it not being a good idea Tongue guess i'll have to wait for a DIY version Wink

The coins are "empty" de-facto. They use multi-signature security.

Security is crucial to us. That is why we've worked with talented developers to create a great tool that makes Bitcoin multi-signature easy to use.

Using multi-signature solves the problem of having to trust the person or company creating the physical cryptocurrencies. There are two keys to unlock the coin: the one under the hologram and the one you've created on your side. (You can do it on an offline computer to be sure it can't be compromised.)

We will never see your Passphrase (Your key), and you'll see our Coin Secret (Our key) only by removing the temperproof hologram. You will have the option to print a certificate with your Passphrase, Public Key and Coin Address after the order has been placed.

Thanks for your interest ! Smiley
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:51:17 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 08:12:48 PM by Cryptolator

The coins are "empty" de-facto. They use multi-signature security.

Security is crucial to us. That is why we've worked with talented developers to create a great tool that makes Bitcoin multi-signature easy to use.

Using multi-signature solves the problem of having to trust the person or company creating the physical cryptocurrencies. There are two keys to unlock the coin: the one under the hologram and the one you've created on your side. (You can do it on an offline computer to be sure it can't be compromised.)

We will never see your Passphrase (Your key), and you'll see our Coin Secret (Our key) only by removing the temperproof hologram. You will have the option to print a certificate with your Passphrase, Public Key and Coin Address after the order has been placed.

Thanks for your interest ! Smiley

I just realized something...

If I send the coin with my hologram and the customers remove it and put it's own hologram, it would be the same as sending the coin without hologram at all...

So I guess, I can do it then !

I would send them with my "Personal" hologram, instead of the "Original" one...
nicolasgramlich

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:07:37 AM

If I send the coin with my hologram and the customers remove it and put it's own hologram, it would be the same as sending the coin without hologram at all...

Is the DIY version cheaper?
Also just request it by putting a note into the order form?

Thanks

Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:20:56 PM

Is the DIY version cheaper?
Also just request it by putting a note into the order form?

Thanks

Same price (You can still use coupons, there is still one 15% left)
In the order form, in the Public Key field, you type DIY.

Thanks for your interest !
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:39:42 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 11:15:22 PM by Cryptolator

Don't forget to Like our Facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/cryptolatorinc

Like our page and share the following post to enter in the contest for winning a Free Cryptolator Physical Cryptocurrencies - Unchained - .999 Fine Silver coin!
Contest end on May 15th 2014

Good luck! Smiley
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:30:27 AM

Do you guys have any comment, questions, concern or anything constructive to say about this project ?

I would like to have your feedback  !  Smiley
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:49:48 PM

From a collectible standpoint, I would love to have one of these slabbed and graded. I don't know what CCCS would charge or maybe another Canadian coin grading service; but I would be interested in paying extra to have one graded. I will probably just ship one off to ANACS, but it would be nice to have it graded locally.
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:58:45 PM

From a collectible standpoint, I would love to have one of these slabbed and graded. I don't know what CCCS would charge or maybe another Canadian coin grading service; but I would be interested in paying extra to have one graded. I will probably just ship one off to ANACS, but it would be nice to have it graded locally.

That would be hard to do since, due to the way multi signature work, I am making the coin after the coin has been ordered, I think the best way, unfortunately, would be to get it graded after you received it and then fill the coin with one Bitcoin.
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:31:16 PM

Modification on April 29th 2014:
A maximum of 140 one troy ounce Fine Silver .999 coins will be minted for the first series. This series' denomination is 1 Bitcoin. The size of the coin is 39mm. Each Fine Silver coin will have a gold hologram stating "original" if purchase with multi-signature feature or a non applied silver hologram stating "personal" if you chose to go the DIY way.

All coins have their own serial number, which is engraved on the coin itself. Numbers start at 001 and end at 120.

I think that will make some peoples happy. This series will be extremely limited, once they are all gone, no more will be created.
As of today, there is 105/140 coins left.

Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:37:58 PM

I'm offering a 20$ rebate for the next 48 hours only for bitcointalk users ! PM me to get your personal Coupon Code.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: