Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake  (Read 137406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SoapMaker

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:45:35 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 06:07:04 AM by SoapMaker

Hi Everyone, Please note Yellowcoin to see what happens to a POS, energy efficient coin after it hits MintPal.
Lets keep voting at MintPal, Badger will be next.

Also, this is a Chinese exchange that trades billioncoin, it appears to be the only reason why billioncoin is # 25 in market cap.
http://www.guogao.com/trade/BIL
Can someone who speaks Chinese please submit Badger for votes & tell us how we can vote.

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloweiwei

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:30:49 AM

Hi Everyone, Please note Yellowcoin to see what happens to a POS, energy efficient coin after it hits MintPal.

Also, this is a Chinese exchange that trades billioncoin, it appears to be the only reason why billioncoin is # 25 in market cap.
Can someone who speaks Chinese please submit Badger for votes & tell us how we can vote.

guogao  is very poor.  In Chinese, currently only btc38 and bter are good.
pangba

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:00:49 AM

guogao  is very poor.  In Chinese, currently only btc38 and bter are good.

Can you help us with adding Badger to Chinese exchanges?
donot let badger to chinese exchanges,they are to small.let badger up mintpal
sfc

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:50:38 AM

If you have spent some time in cryptoworld, you know what will happen to Badgercoin when it hits Mintpal. Small pump, big dump, sinking volume, LTC exile, well, and that s it.

Why should there be any constant buy pressure on Mintpal? Badgercoin has nothing but a cute logo. It needs more than this. Besides, we don t have the manpower nor will there be enough votebuys to get badgercoin added in the near future. And please forget Allcoin, there is no relevant volume.

If all you people really liked this coin and wanted it to skyrocket, discussions in this thread would be about funding new features for badgercoin. It is the only way to go. I check the Badger thread every day, but all i read from the community is "vote,vote,vote!". I m starting to believe all u guys want to do is "sell,sell,sell!". But u won t sell, if there is no reason for any investor to "buy,buy,buy!". When i tried to start a discussion about funding new features, no one besides devs answered. Is there actually someone besides them who cares?

I urge the devs once more to create some kind of regular update. Your community really deserves it to get informed and new people might join if they see something new could be added to Badgercoin or... something happening at all. 

Thank you devs for your hard work, tell us what you need to improve badgercoin (besides voting...). Maybe set up an escrow adress for funding future developement.

P.S. Is there more than one dev in the badgercoin_team anyway? ^^ I could help you with html/css and i would also fund new features.
badgercoin_team (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:01:51 AM

Right now our priority is to get more users to use the multipool, even if its just part of your bandwidth, or even just your cpu mining (x11) every little helps, and we also need more buy support on the current exchanges. 

The main reason for Mintpal is to get exposure to more users.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:03:45 AM

Lost my pin so a donation it is !

I can still send yours if you want them!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
sfc

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:52:13 AM

Right now our priority is to get more users to use the multipool, even if its just part of your bandwidth, or even just your cpu mining (x11) every little helps, and we also need more buy support on the current exchanges. 

I'm already mining with 10MH. Problem is: Why should people mine Badger? Please consider a statement to my proposals. What can we expect from Badgercoin in the near future? Tell me if i can be of any help besides voting and mining. ^^
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:55:33 AM

If you have spent some time in cryptoworld, you know what will happen to Badgercoin when it hits Mintpal. Small pump, big dump, sinking volume, LTC exile, well, and that s it.

Why should there be any constant buy pressure on Mintpal? Badgercoin has nothing but a cute logo. It needs more than this. Besides, we don t have the manpower nor will there be enough votebuys to get badgercoin added in the near future. And please forget Allcoin, there is no relevant volume.

If all you people really liked this coin and wanted it to skyrocket, discussions in this thread would be about funding new features for badgercoin. It is the only way to go. I check the Badger thread every day, but all i read from the community is "vote,vote,vote!". I m starting to believe all u guys want to do is "sell,sell,sell!". But u won t sell, if there is no reason for any investor to "buy,buy,buy!". When i tried to start a discussion about funding new features, no one besides devs answered. Is there actually someone besides them who cares?

I urge the devs once more to create some kind of regular update. Your community really deserves it to get informed and new people might join if they see something new could be added to Badgercoin or... something happening at all. 

Thank you devs for your hard work, tell us what you need to improve badgercoin (besides voting...). Maybe set up an escrow adress for funding future developement.

P.S. Is there more than one dev in the badgercoin_team anyway? ^^ I could help you with html/css and i would also fund new features.

+1
buy support won't increase because of a new website.
multipool had a nice hashrate, most miners gone now.
bittrex and polo, big dumps again.

plans for next weeks? mintpal will take a month or more to get listed on.
badgercoin_team (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:07:28 AM

I'm already mining with 10MH. Problem is: Why should people mine Badger? Please consider a statement to my proposals. What can we expect from Badgercoin in the near future? Tell me if i can be of any help besides voting and mining. ^^

I've already replied to each of your points on your last points, please read back.
mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:24:18 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 10:01:08 AM by mojun7982

I think it's higher prices attracted more people to mining, rather than counting on mining to improving prices,therefore,to mintpal is the priority.just like BC

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:24:38 AM

interested! Can I get some?

badgercoin_team (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:25:22 AM

interested! Can I get some?

Of course, you can either mine on our multipool http://multipool.badgercoin.info or buy at one of the exchanges

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BDG
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bdg
signorama

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:57:57 AM

Yes BDG needs more exposure. It will be a great to get listed at ShareXcoin exchange https://sharexcoin.com/votings

SoapMaker

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:59:52 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 02:13:34 PM by SoapMaker

ok, good points. Sometimes the exposure to a large pool of traders ie; MintPal is exactly the fresh blood a coin needs to spur more development. Look at Cinni, they had nothing but a coin & when people bought Cinnis that spurred the community to improve their website & to seek to add features to the coin. There are only a few Proof Of Stake coins that have a low coin total. This alone would make Badger attractive if it were accessible to larger markets. What improvements did you have in mind? What would everyone suggest as a possible feature for Badger?
Dev, how about a regular update & ideas/possibilities for new features? I'd be happy to donate to an escrow address for further development of BadgerCoin.  Devs what do you have in mind? sfc, thanks for the good ideas.

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          
SoapMaker

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:17:27 PM

ok, good points. Sometimes the exposure to a large pool of traders ie; MintPal is exactly the fresh blood a coin needs to spur more development. Look at Cinni, they had nothing but a coin & when people bought Cinnis that spurred the community to improve their website & to seek to add features to the coin. There are only a few Proof Of Stake coins that have a low coin total. This alone would make Badger attractive if it were accessible to larger markets. What improvements did you have in mind? What would everyone suggest as a possible feature for Badger?

If someone could make a payment module, i could setup an webshop.(IE. USB antminers )
Like a one productwebshop, maybe it can help to spread the exposure.

Cool ! I also make ... Soap ! (you saw that one coming, didn't you? )
I'd be happy to offer hand made, very inexpensive & high quality soaps for Badgers, either on your webshop or on my own Smiley Toothpaste as well.

badgercoin_team (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:22:03 PM

If someone could make a payment module, i could setup an webshop.(IE. USB antminers )
Like a one productwebshop, maybe it can help to spread the exposure.

We released one a few weeks ago, only basic, but should help:  https://github.com/badgercoincoin/php-badger
In-Disguise-VPN

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:38:16 PM

Hi Dear Administrator and Owner BadgerCoin Currency.

I Have Business Proposal For You -
We have Anonymous VPN Service and Partnership 30% to all pays your client.
We Add Your Currency - BadgerCoin to My VPN Service.
We have all CryptoCoin money in our vpn service site.

Our Anonymous Vpn Service is Here - http://in-disguise.com/

We want add banner or stick on your Site - With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.
http://badgercoin.info/
With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.

Please Contact me, i want to talk with you for advertise.

E-mail: manager@in-disguise.com
Jabber: In-Disguise-VPN@jabber.org

Please Add my Contact - I Very Want Talk With You and have business with you!!!
sfc

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:11:41 PM

Dev, how about a regular update & ideas/possibilities for new features? I'd be happy to donate to an escrow address for further development of BadgerCoin.  Devs what do you have in mind? sfc, thanks for the good ideas.

One might say, you can sell the crappiest stuff on a crowded market... maybe you are right and Mintpal brings some attention to Badgercoin, but it won't last for long and should generally not be the goal of any serious developement. Devs have worked hard, Badgercoin deserves more.

To my mind, first and most important thing for now would be a roadmap and regular update by devs. If there is a good plan for Badgercoin, miners and investors will more likely stay interested in it. No information, no confidence.

Also the community should be more involved in the developement process. Devs should let us know what they are capable of and what is out of there reach. Only then can the community discuss if and how we can support with manpower or funding.

I think implementing popular or new and unique features (as devs indicated) is essential to the future success of Badgercoin.    

Dear devs, don t get annoyed, it s not about continually challenging you guys. We know you work hard for Badgercoin and you have delivered good stuff. This coin has beneficial basic features, a cute logo, a stable multipool. There will be a new website. It s about us believing in you and a community that wants to get involved. Hope you take that as a good sign and find it worthwhile to react accordingly.

SoapMaker

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:39:17 PM

Dev, how about a regular update & ideas/possibilities for new features? I'd be happy to donate to an escrow address for further development of BadgerCoin.  Devs what do you have in mind? sfc, thanks for the good ideas.

One might say, you can sell the crappiest stuff on a crowded market... maybe you are right and Mintpal brings some attention to Badgercoin, but it won't last for long and should generally not be the goal of any serious developement. Devs have worked hard, Badgercoin deserves more.

To my mind, first and most important thing for now would be a roadmap and regular update by devs. If there is a good plan for Badgercoin, miners and investors will more likely stay interested in it. No information, no confidence.

Also the community should be more involved in the developement process. Devs should let us know what they are capable of and what is out of there reach. Only then can the community discuss if and how we can support with manpower or funding.

I think implementing popular or new and unique features (as devs indicated) is essential to the future success of Badgercoin.    

Dear devs, don t get annoyed, it s not about continually challenging you guys. We know you work hard for Badgercoin and you have delivered good stuff. This coin has beneficial basic features, a cute logo, a stable multipool. There will be a new website. It s about us believing in you and a community that wants to get involved. Hope you take that as a good sign and find it worthwhile to react accordingly.

I like what sfc has to say. I do want to say that "crappy stuff" has nothing to do with what I mentionned. My soap is of the highest quality & presentation. It is sold incredibly cheap because I do this as a community service in Agorist principles ! I make no money on soapmaking. & I do a beautiful job ! Crypto decentralizes money so that we may escape the grips of those who would parasite our money though irresponsible inflation of the supply & unreasonable fees & controls. Decentralizing production, which will be a next evolution connected to cryptocurrency is a way of helping humans escape the parasitic corporations who produce products that are designed to break soon after buying them, so that you will buy another overpriced, slaveshop made product from the same corporation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence Toxic ingredients abound & the prices are as high as they can reasonably make them. Darkmarket & other "market 4 crypto" projects are right around the corner & they will be major breakthroughs not just "markets selling crappy junk". I am a big believer in self-sufficiency & Agorism, we need to build alternate systems or the WallMarts of the world will become One giant all-owning Corporate entity which owns all governments of the world & rapes the planet without any care because Corporations care only about profit by their design, they do NOT breathe like Humans do. But I digress,
Devs, thanks for all you've done so far. How about weekly ideas, suggestions & updates?
Although I have lofty ideals & radical aspirations, I still like to trade crypto on MintPal too !
I could easily get a badger mold for soaps but maybe a more serious marketplace with real quality products that people need would be nice too. Soap, toothpaste & incense is what I make right now. Handmade tobacco pipes of tropical hardwoods are coming soon Smiley
The future will be DIY, so let's do it !

sfc

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:04:00 PM

@soapmaker

Damn! Sorry for that ambiguity, not intended! "Crappy stuff" was related to uninspired coins added to big markets like Mintpal and not to the quality of your soap. I don't know ur product, from what u write it has to be of fine quality. Smiley Happy to see a badger soap!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: