Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 1,132 BTC stolen by Paymium ongoing exchange index via BitStamp.  (Read 4956 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:31:24 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 04:35:41 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

When first deposited 1,132 BTC on InstaWallet: ~$13 USD/BTC equates to $14,716 USD.

When stolen: ~$116 USD/BTC equates to $131,312 USD.

At ATH: ~$1,300 USD/BTC equates to $1,471,600 USD.

Currently: $434.7900 USD/BTC equates to $492,182.28 USD

What davout amassed AFTER the InstaWallet "hack" sans any known source of income: 1,384.35491053 BTC as can be seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/16d1yGrEDqSY1xhCnAUWrkahGY2mkWdAYk

I will sell bitcoinbank.com if anybody is interested.

I'd only be interested in bitcoin-bank.com
Registered bitcoins-bank.com and a couple of others, also planning on actually opening a bank there.

Two other domains name David registered on Nov. 18, 2010 were Bitcoin-Central.net and Bitcoin-Central.net.

~Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:36:58 AM

Hello all !

Posting here for one of the first times, got really interested in the whole bitcoins community a little less than a month go.

As always when I discover something interesting I feel the urge to develop something revolving around it using the wonderful Rails framework.

So I've started developing something that would look like MyBitcoin but having in sight to add lots of interesting features and try out some economic models...

Features I'dd like to add :
 - Improved address books and transfers to e-mail addresses
 - Interfaces with other bitcoin services
 - Open and powerful API for other services and merchants
 - Facebook integration (that would be opt-in Smiley )
 - More generally speaking, enable people without any bitcoin knowledge or curiosity to open an account

Economic models that could be interesting :
 - Interest for your deposits
 - {insert interesting idea here}

So what I'm posting here for is basically :
 - Gathering interesting ideas and comments from the community
 - See if it would be a smart move to open the code in order for anybody to look for security breaches and therefore harden the bank safe Smiley

The above was davout's second post on this forum.

Currently, 1,132 BTC at $431 USD/BTC equates to $487,892 USD.
bazar165g

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:06 AM

what will you do?

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:14:17 AM

You have my full support, Bruno. Let me know if I can help out in any way.
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:04:23 PM

If you like to start case in european cour without visit the country feel free to contact us.
We have good strategy and few country's from which to choose based on the case.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
NLCOINER

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:42:51 PM

Hello!

Im still missing my 15 BTC as well!

After posting the following post on the 18th of April:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167215.msg6278648#msg6278648

I "Suddenly" received this mail:

From: Bitcoin Central support <support@bitcoin-central.net>
Date: 18 april 2014 18:02:26 CEST
To: xxx@xxx.com
Subject: Re: Bitcoin retrieval from instawallet
Greetings NLCOINER,

Following your recent posts on BitcoinTalk forum :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529245.msg6279086#msg6279086
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109271.msg6279106#msg6279106                THIS POST WAS DELETED BY SOMEBODY MODERATING THE FRENCH BOARD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167215.msg6278648#msg6278648

Our support team has review your case and is happy to report that we can proceed with a BTC refund if you agree with our terms.
Given that MTGOX went down since last september, we realize that a cryptographic proof may be difficult to obtain if you used mtgox to fund the wallets.

Therefore we agree to send a 15 BTC refund if these two points are met :
•   You can provide a high quality, uncropped scan of a valid state-issued ID.
•   You can provide the same bitcoin refund address that you mentionned earlier for confirmation.

We would also like to kindly ask you to take down these hurtful words, abject and unfounded accusations you made about our company and its staff.
As you may know, we will soon provide a cryptographically verifiable proof of reserves audit (also known as "solvency report").

Have a nice evening.

Best regards,

Support team
Bitcoin Central by Paymium

DAVID FRANCOIS! How come after having tried to get them back for almost a year, and after having lots of messages from you (I HAVE PRINTSCREENS AND PROOF) stating that I will not get them back, I suddenly receive this mail stating my case was REVIEWED once more, and NOW I get them back..

One of the PMs you sent me stated:

"available funds being less than the total uninsured liability"

How about those funds we found tying to your wallet?

I also find it very interesting that I need to send you guys (see above)

"You can provide a high quality, uncropped scan of a valid state-issued ID"  

What do you need this for?? As far as I know, there is no reason for you to need my ID, so please explain! I don't mind showing my true identity, but there is no reason that I can think of, apart from that YOU want to know who I am!

ps. In case I'm "suddenly" BANNED! All I did was inform the Bitcoin Community, and especially the FRENCH, but unfortunately DAVOUT is the Moderator there so he can just DELETE whatever he likes!

He sent me this in PM after deleting all the posts I made in the French Section!

Hello,

As per moderation policy, spamming boards with unrelated messages is not acceptable and will not be tolerated any longer.
If you have things to say, whatever it is, I encourage you to use the appropriate threads, which you seem to have perfect knowledge of.

Further spamming will result in a permanent ban, there be will no second warning.

Kind regards

Funny, what is unrelated??? Are you hinting to you being THIEVES??? Because it doesn't really seem unrelated to me, as there are still many people who are at this time doing business with

BITCOIN-CENTRAL.NET,

which you guys run!

When is this site going to get HACKED???

GIVE ME BACK MY 15 BTC!!!

KARMA IS GONNA GET YOU!!!!!!

DonDev

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:58:45 AM

Its disgusting to steal someones hard earned money this way I hope the scammers suffer for the rest of there lives. In case there is anything I can do to help do contact me sorry for your loss thats a really really big amount
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:35:08 AM

When first deposited 1,132 BTC on InstaWallet: ~$13 USD/BTC equates to $14,716 USD.

Currently: $455.9900 USD/BTC equates to $516,180.68

What davout amassed AFTER the InstaWallet "hack" sans any known source of income: 1,384.35491053 BTC as can be seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/16d1yGrEDqSY1xhCnAUWrkahGY2mkWdAYk
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:26:44 AM

Currently: $434.7900 USD/BTC equates to $492,182.28 USD

I will sell bitcoinbank.com if anybody is interested.

I'd only be interested in bitcoin-bank.com
Registered bitcoins-bank.com and a couple of others, also planning on actually opening a bank there.

Two other domains name David registered on Nov. 18, 2010 were Bitcoin-Central.net and Bitcoin-Central.net.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PG,

As in the other thread I asked: How did you fund the account?

Do you have an address(es) you sent the coins from?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:59:24 PM

If you can't prove you sent it, you do not have much of a case.
How can you not be able to show where you sent it from ?

I have sent 10,000 transactions and I can tell you where they all came from. If I had sent 1000+ I especially would be able  to verify it. Even if you used a online wallet or exchange, their should be some record?
Unless of course that exchange or site closed down ?
tocoolforschool

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:09:56 PM

1132 stolen Huh??
I have read through a few threads now. OP can't prove he sent Huh
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:57:12 AM

1132 stolen Huh??

The following are the two URLs I was able to use prior to the "hack":

https://www.instawallet.org/w/rL2DhMWW9tDvs24oFwtiq99zhh7A3ii6bg
https://www.instawallet.org/w/gZh1afVVl5aAtjNwXo0BiYChTxjwln33ab

The following is the one that was returned to me:

https://www.instawallet.org/w/sMceOus2wYrDVAHxA5BssBwB7kgDqC9r4Q (no idea who placed the other two claims on this wallet, but am assuming davout did such to delay my attempts as long as possible)

All three would have had the same IP addresses attached to them of which davout was well aware prior to the "hack", then he disappeared for almost four weeks, returning to this forum on April 18, 2013.

I made it clear from the very beginning on the IW claims thread that the wallet addresses were no longer included in the generated pages. At the first opportunity I was able to do such, I filled out three claims on the forms provided at the time. Even though I never received an email, I heeded the warnings expressed by Boussac, et al. to not resubmit multiple claims, so I didn't do such till Oct/Nov/Dec of last year. Via email, davout claimed that no claims were on file, thus denying my claims, but later changed his tune when he realized that I had overwhelming proof of the smaller claim, for he personally commented on that particular wallet just prior to the "hack".

Sans money laundering and thief, there is no way in hell davout could have amassed 1,384.35491053 BTC as seen here https://blockchain.info/address/16d1yGrEDqSY1xhCnAUWrkahGY2mkWdAYk, especially when he was crying like a baby on this forum because he was conducting the InstaWallet investigation and claims process sans pay.

My grave concerns about InstaWallet prior to the hack was laid to rest by staff member davout, albeit I had intentions of moving my bitcoins from said site, but was delayed due to spending my time with posting about BFL, then on that betsofbitcoin April fools bet. When I finally became aware of the IW "hack", I became one of the loudest voices due to my potential lost, of which Boussac was kind enough to put me immediately on ignore.

<while hunting down a certain post by Boussac having him penning the word ignore, I just found the following thread for the very first time>

I personnally tested my urls on the claim form and it worked.
If you are getting a 404 error it could be that your url is made up.
All instawallet urls that have received transactions are in the database.

Boussac (Pierre) you come back after ignoring questions and the first thing you say to a guy who has lost a shedload if coins is that maybe his URL is made up.

Way to go mate. Good job.

I am not ignoring questions steelboy I am ignoring people who threaten or insult me here or via PM (they are going on my ignore list).

There were three millions wallets created on instawallet.org: how could I possibly answer to everyone ?
The reason we set up an online claim process is precisely because we cannot deal with each and every user by email, post or PM.
Had I started using other means than an online form, I would have been swamped.

I will nonetheless make sure their claims are processed fairly if they come up with a valid url.

May be I did come across it before, because I recall that 3M figure I sometimes refer to. There also was a 21K funded wallets reference, of which less than a 1K have been returned to date.

I posted the quote above to show only one example of how Boussac uses the ignore option, a feat not available much to davout considering that he's staff, thus making Boussac the logical choice to start and maintain the InstaWallet claims thread that he has so kindly locked now.
tocoolforschool

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:33:22 AM

Ok great. But where is the transactions of you sending the large amounts of bitcoins ?
In one of the threads this davout character is asking you the same thing. Where are the transactions in the blockchain ?

1132 stolen Huh??

https://www.instawallet.org/w/sMceOus2wYrDVAHxA5BssBwB7kgDqC9r4Q (no idea who placed the other two claims on this wallet, but am assuming davout did such to delay my attempts as long as possible)

All three would have had the same IP addresses attached to them of which davout was well aware prior to the "hack", then he disappeared for almost four weeks, returning to this forum on April 18, 2013.

I made it clear from the very beginning on the IW claims thread that the wallet addresses were no longer included in the generated pages. At the first opportunity I was able to do such, I filled out three claims on the forms provided at the time. Even though I never received an email, I heeded the warnings expressed by Boussac, et al. to not resubmit multiple claims, so I didn't do such till Oct/Nov/Dec of last year. Via email, davout claimed that no claims were on file, thus denying my claims, but later changed his tune when he realized that I had overwhelming proof of the smaller claim, for he personally commented on that particular wallet just prior to the "hack".

Sans money laundering and thief, there is no way in hell davout could have amassed 1,384.35491053 BTC as seen here https://blockchain.info/address/16d1yGrEDqSY1xhCnAUWrkahGY2mkWdAYk, especially when he was crying like a baby on this forum because he was conducting the InstaWallet investigation and claims process sans pay.

My grave concerns about InstaWallet prior to the hack was laid to rest by staff member davout, albeit I had intentions of moving my bitcoins from said site, but was delayed due to spending my time with posting about BFL, then on that betsofbitcoin April fools bet. When I finally became aware of the IW "hack", I became one of the loudest voices due to my potential lost, of which Boussac was kind enough to put me immediately on ignore.

<while hunting down a certain post by Boussac having him penning the word ignore, I just found the following thread for the very first time>

Boussac (Pierre) you come back after ignoring questions and the first thing you say to a guy who has lost a shedload if coins is that maybe his URL is made up.

I am not ignoring questions steelboy I am ignoring people who threaten or insult me here or via PM (they are going on my ignore list).

There were three millions wallets created on instawallet.org: how could I possibly answer to everyone ?
The reason we set up an online claim process is precisely because we cannot deal with each and every user by email, post or PM.

I will nonetheless make sure their claims are processed fairly if they come up with a valid url.

May be I did come across it before, because I recall that 3M figure I sometimes refer to. There also was a 21K funded wallets reference, of which less than a 1K have been returned to date.

I posted the quote above to show only one example of how Boussac uses the ignore option, a feat not available much to davout considering that he's staff, thus making Boussac the logical choice to start and maintain the InstaWallet claims thread that he has so kindly locked now.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:58:01 AM

Ok great. But where is the transactions of you sending the large amounts of bitcoins ?
In one of the threads this davout character is asking you the same thing. Where are the transactions in the blockchain ?

1132 stolen Huh??

See if this post sheds any light on the subject: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167215.msg3586909#msg3586909
tocoolforschool

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:11:15 PM

I still do not see any 1000 BItcoin transactions. I can't understand why you can not show it to us.

Ah well, Good luck with your claim Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 04:35:05 AM

I still do not see any 1000 BItcoin transactions. I can't understand why you can not show it to us.

What the fuck am I missing here? I, too, don't see the 1,000 BTC or the 132 BTC transactions because InstaWallet didn't include the bitcon wallet IDs of either one of them when they came back online. That's what I've been complaining about from day one but was put on ignore.

We were all instructed to file the information we had, and that included missing wallet IDs, of which I did for all three claims at the earliest possible time. davout claimed that he couldn't locate any of the claims, of which I say is impossible unless all the data was expunged.

Remember, I had grave concerns prior to the "hack" that was not caused by me ONLY having $83 USD (valued at the time) on account when I expressed said concerns to davount mid-March of last year, prior to him deciding to take a holiday during the time frame when the "hack" occurred.

My fears were put to rest with some mumble-jumble that satisfied me after another Bitcoiner concurred all was well, so I went back to the BFL thread(s) to bring awareness of my latest findings so that fellow bitcoiners don't get taken while my bitcoins, assumed safe, were in the process of being confiscated, now residing in one of davout's bitcoin wallets.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 08:14:26 AM

What the fuck am I missing here? I, too, don't see the 1,000 BTC or the 132 BTC transactions because InstaWallet didn't include the bitcon wallet IDs of either one of them when they came back online. That's what I've been complaining about from day one but was put on ignore.

We were all instructed to file the information we had, and that included missing wallet IDs, of which I did for all three claims at the earliest possible time. davout claimed that he couldn't locate any of the claims, of which I say is impossible unless all the data was expunged.

Remember, I had grave concerns prior to the "hack" that was not caused by me ONLY having $83 USD (valued at the time) on account when I expressed said concerns to davount mid-March of last year, prior to him deciding to take a holiday during the time frame when the "hack" occurred.

My fears were put to rest with some mumble-jumble that satisfied me after another Bitcoiner concurred all was well, so I went back to the BFL thread(s) to bring awareness of my latest findings so that fellow bitcoiners don't get taken while my bitcoins, assumed safe, were in the process of being confiscated, now residing in one of davout's bitcoin wallets.
Certainly you must remember the wallet address from which you sent the 1000+ BTC.

The last time I visited the InstaWallet URL acting as the wallet depicting the wallet address was March 26/27/28. What I saw was the wallet address with a 0 balance with the same at blockchain.info because davout said that that's how InstaWallet works, thus had no concern since I was already rest assured such was done for security reasons or whatever. I did not copy & paste the last wallet address but done so with the previous addresses prior to moving them.

The files were on my old Toshiba laptop of which I no longer have, tossing it, moreover, burning it with a pile of leaves/brush/limbs behind the house. First, the monitor went out on it, of which I connected an old monitor to it to retrieve the URLs, some images I needed at the time, Mt Gox dump file, of all things, onto a thumb drive (first time I've even used such, purchased from Walmart for said occasion). The next time I turned on the laptop, the fan wasn't working (I believe) and it got hot and shut itself down. No matter what I tried, I couldn't revive it. The only major lost were pics and videos of my dad when we took our yearly fishing trips to Iron River, WI. It was seven years old with Vista OS.

My hope was that davout of IW would use my IP to somehow... What the fuck am I thinking!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:41:22 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 07:56:51 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Without any proof you are going to have a very hard time recovering your coins.

Regardless, I will be writing an article today about this on The Cryptocurrency Times (which I own), and this will give it more publicity. Is there anything you want me to add besides what was written here?

Let's see if the following illustrates what I've been trying to express.

https://www.instawallet.org/w/sMceOus2wYrDVAHxA5BssBwB7kgDqC9r4Q <-- This URL was the only one of the three claims that I submitted that included a bitcoin wallet address, namely 1JppeHVdYQEBGR4uHVTqLQsb2FY1wUTziH. At first, it too didn't have an address associated with the other two URLs that I put in a claim for, but somebody at InstaWallet, probably davout, forgot that I publicly declared said wallet during the time frame that others were expressing a grave concern about InstaWallet, thus only that URL finally included said wallet address as seen here: https://www.instawallet.org/w/sMceOus2wYrDVAHxA5BssBwB7kgDqC9r4Q.

Note the two other claims on this wallet, none of which were mine, after I submitted my claims. Also note that the first claim was made the day after davout returned to this forum after being absent for almost a month.

I happened to stumble upon the followed thread via a search at the time when I, too, notice an anomaly I never seen before on all three wallets, offering up the lesser funded wallet as an example of what was taking place.

I like IW, but something has changed recently and I can't put my finger on it.

[...]

~Bruno K~

PS: To be clear, the wallet address is 1JppeHVdYQEBGR4uHVTqLQsb2FY1wUTziH

Dear Bruno,

Instawallet has always worked like a shared wallet, nothing has ever changed in this respect.

The fact you used to see coins remain at the deposit address simply means that :
 - there used to be less coin turnover,
 - the cold storage was less used,
 - any combination of the previous reasons.

Some stuff does change though, you used to get your transaction ID back immediately when sending coins, that's not the case anymore, sends are now asynchronously handled by a background worker. That's much more secure in terms of potential race conditions, much more robust in terms of infrastructure, much more maintenable (since now I can simply stop the worker, do some work on bitcoind and switch it back on).

The traffic also increases a lot, to give you an idea, our average weekly turnover is around 10kBTC in, and 10kBTC out, it recently peaked at around 50kBTC/week.

Your wallet has exactly the amount you expect to be available, you can't rely on blockchain.info to tell you how much is available in an account on a shared wallet.

This is how your balance is calculated :

Hope it's clearer Smiley

Quick aside: I just now recalled that I had another InstaWallet account containing about a dozen bitcoins, but there's no way I can prove it because the URL I bookmarked was on my old laptop that I no longer have, hence now a lost, but 100% not concerned about it at this speaking since I lost all interest in it. I guess I was so caught up with the lesser funded wallet I named publicly prior to the "hack" and the two larger wallets, I somehow spaced-off the other wallet till now, my memory jogged upon rereading the quote.

Let's take a quick look at my last transaction from the 1Jpp... wallet.

https://blockchain.info/address/1JppeHVdYQEBGR4uHVTqLQsb2FY1wUTziH

https://blockchain.info/tx/cb32e5147c0510a3423a9b9c57a90fa949a3960422563bf8ade5a621a0939cec

The last transaction from the 1Jpp... wallet was to a fellow Bitcoiner to pay out a bounty: https://blockchain.info/tx/cb32e5147c0510a3423a9b9c57a90fa949a3960422563bf8ade5a621a0939cec

I referred to it as a bounty above, but probably considered a contest and basically the same thing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=132012

The 0.105 BTC bounty was paid here (surprised to see he's letting it sit): https://blockchain.info/address/13wVc8gyoBSeTGmc7Abz3xtJ5QYRjWenTC

I still haven't figured out the hops made between 1JppeHVdYQEBGR4uHVTqLQsb2FY1wUTziH and 13wVc8gyoBSeTGmc7Abz3xtJ5QYRjWenTC, for the transactions just don't make any sense, and you'll soon see that the .105 BTC was never deducted from the 0.94BTC.

But, let's together try to track down where the 0.835 BTC went to, since 1JppeHVdYQEBGR4uHVTqLQsb2FY1wUTziH showed 0 BTC, hence being in a "shared wallet" davout mentioned above.

First hop was the first transaction in this wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/115gPsCmizwGfAHhGAKyQoQujCAMQFZAmy having this tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/cb32e5147c0510a3423a9b9c57a90fa949a3960422563bf8ade5a621a0939cec

This was 11 days prior to the "hack" on April 1, 2013. So far, no problem, for it's a "shared wallet" in InstaWallet's control. One would be hard-pressed to declare otherwise, ergo 115gPsCmizwGfAHhGAKyQoQujCAMQFZAmy was/is controlled by InstaWallet.

The second transaction consisting of 1.496 BTC took place on April 3, 2013 as seen in this tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/2aee04434e088353f936dbccf235d56c702a88a2c36cecc7659f97226bb024c7

What's odd with the above is that Paymium put all of InstaWallet and Bitcoin-Central's BTC into one wallet on April 1, 2013: https://blockchain.info/address/1LrPYjto3hsLzWJNstghuwdrQXB96KbrCy

How the fuck did they not include the one wallet that held my 0.835 BTC in the 1LrPY... bitcoin wallet?

https://blockchain.info/tx/6f54104d6d02e3777944eb3bee397d44958e1f4e6160cd68b54591e4257798e6

The next time my 0.835 BTC was moved (above tx) was on August 28, 2013, to the following wallet: 1MsmThtteKPu6fWxwn2SMDEnmJex3vKSBk. The 1LrPY... wallet only had 4 transactions during its lifetime, 2 of which involved my bitcoins, of which is totally undisputed.

Note: The transactions were all for 0.94 BTC even though my last balance was for sure 0.835 BTC as seen here: https://www.instawallet.org/w/sMceOus2wYrDVAHxA5BssBwB7kgDqC9r4Q

It's not even showing the bounty amount I paid out and is documented (scroll up a tad). Either way, unless one can prove otherwise, 0.94 BTC and 0.835 BTC can be considered interchangeable.

I just now proved that the 1MsmThtteKPu6fWxwn2SMDEnmJex3vKSBk bitcoin wallet belongs to Paymium/InstaWallet as well, so let's see when it was first funded.

https://blockchain.info/address/1MsmThtteKPu6fWxwn2SMDEnmJex3vKSBk?offset=150&filter=0

It looks like it was created/funded on 2013-04-20 21:04:47 as seen in this tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/2b286901c3876b9ac0a537e1915194bc6759850c2e05448cfd21fc31937e2601

This is really odd on three fronts.

First, this is InstaWallet's bitcoin address since it will eventually contain my 0.835 BTC (0.94 according to their accounting practices, for remember I paid out 0.105 on 2013-03-20 01:16:50 as seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/13wVc8gyoBSeTGmc7Abz3xtJ5QYRjWenTC). Looks like davout and co. were doing some fancy accounting prior to the "hack".

Second, take a look again at the first transaction taking place in this weird wallet when InstaWallet and Bitcoin-Central owned by Paymium had yet to reunited BTC's with their former owners: https://blockchain.info/tx/2b286901c3876b9ac0a537e1915194bc6759850c2e05448cfd21fc31937e2601

Note the 1,089.30685265 BTC transfer from https://blockchain.info/address/1LgR2RL46U8icmxkx3PzY2qS98fc8YAXKb. That's damn near the 1,132 BTC that InstaWallet is so kind in keeping warm for me. They're the bestest!

Finally, more info on the 1MsmThtteKPu6fWxwn2SMDEnmJex3vKSBk wallet:

What a super luckout as a few blocks below/above that one seems to be normal.  I shat a brick when I saw my reward 2x normal! Cheesy

*Edit, looks like BTCGuild, just got a whopping tx fee bonus also! https://blockchain.info/block-index/406363/000000000000003d318decf57bb24661bd24a65c90ed1399664fb84b58403908

Does anybody know of a place for stats listing top transaction fees? - I wanted to see if we were particurly lucky in this respect

This particular person has a badly configured bitcoin client.  They have a ton on transactions in the past couple days with massive fees:

https://blockchain.info/address/1MsmThtteKPu6fWxwn2SMDEnmJex3vKSBk

I contend that the time became ripe to shut the InstaWallet bitch down via a "hack" during the time davout announced on this forum that he was going to be outta pocket for a few days, but not returning till near a month later. I further contend that davout eyed my bitcoins, now sitting in one of his bitcoin wallets, as an easy take.

This is davout's wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/16d1yGrEDqSY1xhCnAUWrkahGY2mkWdAYk. It obtained exactly 1,029.24869663 via this tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/63718e56cfe440e3e9005379505f70790dace8b7d5151502b90c376e02b91bbb.

Sans payments from theymos acting as staff on this forum, davout had no source of income during the downtime of InstaWallet and Bitcoin-Central.

Paymium received a VC from Gilitt to a tune of $400K USD, of which was used to fund 4 failed businesses and Bitcoin-Central that's an exchange serving the European theatre with a limited customer base.

Hope the above adds to your story. BTW, a bigger story consists of a known paedo- running to fill a vacant board seat on The Bitcoin Foundation. Do you have the balls to call Brock Pierce out, or you, too, will opt to give him a free ride (seriously, no pun intended, opting to not change the wording after I penned it).

At least humor me and watch the video: http://web.archive.org/web/20060208124607/http://www.fuckedcompany.com/den/

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 08:54:21 PM

I'm having a hard time following this, I read it carefully twice. If you can find any proof that you sent 1100+ to paymium, I will write an article and advertise it everywhere. What I've seen so far isn't enough to write it. Also, you need to figure it out for yourself, to help your case. Right now you wouldn't win the case even with the best lawyer.

All I needed was for the URLs to display exactly what was display prior to InstaWallet being "hack" and I would have the two bitcoin wallet addresses, thus making my task a tad easier. Hell, according to blockchain.info, my last transaction from the 1Jpp... wallet didn't happen in spite of we all know it did.

The transactions just don't make any sense. InstaWallet shows that I had 0.835 BTC in my 1Jpp... wallet, of which I did and don't dispute that, but blockchain.info shows it as 0.94 BTC, all 10 days prior to the "hack". How the fuck is that even possible?

Also, prior to the "hack" the two larger wallets showed 0 BTC on blockchain.info, but on InstaWallet the balance was correct, of which I chalked it up to the shared-wallet mumble-jumble davout claimed was the reason, thus not worried about it because he was a trusted staff member of BitcoinTalk.

Bitcoin-Central is an exchange that serves the entire European theatre, yet...

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitcoin-central.net

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 10:36:18 PM

Don't you have the wallet.dat for your old wallet that had 1000 bitcoins in it? If you load that up you can get the address and then trace the blockchain.

Not sure what a wallet.dat is unless I look it up, but the bitcoins were purchased anonymously in December, 2012, residing on InstaWallet ever since. I did move them 2-3 times prior to the "hack" but ended that practice when I realized that IW was already washing the coins via the share-wallet process he spoke of.

Paymium has the IP I used/use and can easily find them unless all the data was expunged, hence wanting to know who the auditor was from the get-go, along with everybody else, but the name of the outfit has never been released, ergo there wasn't one.

This was an outright thief of my bitcoins, along with others: Nothing more; Nothing less!

The principals of Paymium have shut down ALL lines of communication with me, and even have me on ignore on this forum.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: