Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Pile - 110% return + 5% guranteed if you tweet with (100+ followers)  (Read 9647 times)
Shindo1988

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:56:55 AM

I received my money back. I'll keep tweet because you can trusted.
My suggestion you should show the exact final balance on your page.
This round I didn't get any profit because my transactions are #4 and #6 I only got what I sent.
And I try this game for the first time.

Also I don't think I should get 5% bonus or not it's your decision.

You get the part of 5% bonus anyway that is missing.

I am actually working on showing a lot more statistics but its taking a bit of time... since I am spending more time on the boards.

Also if you tweet a few more times and I will finally get time to promote it... you can actually get profit.

I can still get 5% bonus right?
If i'm still in when you'll pay me?
Then I will keep tweeting.

Please keep tweeting full BONUS was sent!

1FCDvWmq6LmMnd18dRHESxxDMud67jMaQn 0.00825
d23111e794fd0200845008bcf0e276f78547958297250363f6e64254a5006b6d

Thank you! Cheesy

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6641

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:59:05 AM

This round I didn't get any profit because my transactions are #4 and #6 I only got what I sent.

I am actually working on showing a lot more statistics but its taking a bit of time... since I am spending more time on the boards.

Also if you tweet a few more times and I will finally get time to promote it... you can actually get profit.

I cant turn off fees for everyone because not everyone is a promoter.

Only I can see you're holding his payout for waiting 5% bonus for his twitter bonus.
I try to mean 5% bonus from twitter must come from your own money. Because you're trying to promote you game shouldn't come from money of current round.

No, please see brits math calculations. It has nothing to do with twitter. Fees are collected when transactions go out. Its in the script. Then I give up my fees that are collected to pay for promotion.

OK I see your fees is 5% and bonus is 5%. It's clear.
And still have twitter bonus right. May be I 'll join. But I want to know when will you pay the bonus?

I pay the bonus by end of round but usually its way sooner.. I have to do it manually and I spent last 5 hours in front of the screen Smiley

However please consider that playing at this stage in the round is risky. Best is to play in the beginning. And unless your tweet can garner up some fresh players there may not be enough deposits for it to go out.

The game has slowed down a bit and I did not have chance to launch promotions and do media buys.

I am starting to do it but it takes time to find the right fit.

Only I can see about your thread name you should tell everyone about min/max 110% profit back.
Tell everyone it's Ponzi!

I can see newbie Ponzi scam can get 0.34 BTC in less than 4 hrs. If you can trusted everyone will come more!

poncrypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:02:50 AM

Only I can see you're holding his payout for waiting 5% bonus for his twitter bonus.
I try to mean 5% bonus from twitter must come from your own money. Because you're trying to promote you game shouldn't come from money of current round.

No, please see brits math calculations. It has nothing to do with twitter. Fees are collected when transactions go out. Its in the script. Then I give up my fees that are collected to pay for promotion.

And still have twitter bonus right. May be I 'll join. But I want to know when will you pay the bonus?

I pay the bonus by end of round but usually its way sooner.. I have to do it manually and I spent last 5 hours in front of the screen Smiley

However please consider that playing at this stage in the round is risky. Best is to play in the beginning. And unless your tweet can garner up some fresh players there may not be enough deposits for it to go out.

The game has slowed down a bit and I did not have chance to launch promotions and do media buys.

Only I can see about your thread name you should tell everyone about min/max 110% profit back.

I can see newbie Ponzi scam can get 0.34 BTC in less than 4 hrs. If you can trusted everyone will come more!

Well we run the DOGE one for more then 2 month... lots of people are playing.

Only bad rep we got is about the last deposit bonus ... which we removed due to controversy.

I changed the title to "AUTOMATIC PONZI" do you think that's good or should I mention more.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:07:30 AM

Only bad rep we got is about the last deposit bonus ... which we removed due to controversy.

I changed the title to "AUTOMATIC PONZI" do you think that's good or should I mention more.

Yep fill min/max and % of profit it will more interest.
BTW if you can refund unpaid transactions like http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php it may more interesting.

It's will be gambling!

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:51:56 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 04:08:09 AM by poncrypto

Yep fill min/max and % of profit it will more interest.
BTW if you can refund unpaid transactions like http://cryptoprofit.org/btc.php it may more interesting.

It's will be gambling!

His game is not active so it does not make sense copying a model that does not work.

I will stick to current model because it is very simple and it works just needs solid advertising.

Darkmatter12

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:32:01 PM

#8   1A1TVEuaehVALwTMVLyokacCBAh7jabjud   0.01 BTC   0.011 BTC   5d1974...   pending
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 12:41:02 PM

Another one problem on your game is the gap between min/max. How many min deposits can pay your max deposit (0.01 pay 0.3).
I think this it's very high risk for others with your 5% fees. It's a nightmare when 0.3 deposit get in early.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:19:40 PM

Another one problem on your game is the gap between min/max. How many min deposits can pay your max deposit (0.01 pay 0.3).
I think this it's very high risk for others with your 5% fees. It's a nightmare when 0.3 deposit get in early.

Yes I agree... it seems to change with volume though. Once the volume is large enough and .3 keeps coming its not a big deal.

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 01:21:34 PM

#8   1A1TVEuaehVALwTMVLyokacCBAh7jabjud   0.01 BTC   0.011 BTC   5d1974...   pending

1A1TVEuaehVALwTMVLyokacCBAh7jabjud 0.0005
ad2474fb7c085b7388d901f3ec702b0a4c316e1b5805dd9a060b366d16bc4ae0

Darkmatter12

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:31:56 PM

1A1TVEuaehVALwTMVLyokacCBAh7jabjud 0.0005
ad2474fb7c085b7388d901f3ec702b0a4c316e1b5805dd9a060b366d16bc4ae0
Received it. Thank you very much.
wil

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:59:40 PM

i continue playing this, just reduced amount of btc spent to minimize risk. Will throw in .3 when more people are playing again Smiley

hope our advertisement program will pay out soon Smiley
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 06:52:29 PM

i continue playing this, just reduced amount of btc spent to minimize risk. Will throw in .3 when more people are playing again Smiley

hope our advertisement program will pay out soon Smiley

In talks with a few professional pumpers as well as with a site that has 600K visitors monthly in the btc niche. Whoever gets the first ok gets it.

Yea I suggest keeping the bets smaller for now to minimize risk.

wil

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:56:13 PM

Whoever gets the first ok gets it.

what do you mean by that?
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

Whoever gets the first ok gets it.

what do you mean by that?

I meant I will only do 1 deal at a time to know the most effective source. Once traffic is tested then can add additional sources. So whoever closes the deal faster banner sites/pumpers etc... get the deal.

wil

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 07:03:36 PM

okay, looking forward to that! Smiley
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:05:53 PM

If you not change the rule it will be same and same.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:06:25 PM

If you not change the rule it will be same and same.

I don't think poncrypto really cares about what the customers think, its always going to be about his bottom line and how much money he can squeeze out of us players. Even with the 5%, greed is a problem... now imagine all that effort into coding this game up and now people arent playing.

- sniping = benefited him, more people trying to get into the game,
- late entries, benefited him, he just keeps the money.. "THANKS FOR TIP READ FAQ!!"
- cron running before game end, benefited him,
- not using blockchain for time stamps etc, benefited him,
- remove 'sniping',(in his head) better for him.

The game has 0 perks without sniping unless youre the first player in. Anyone following the game and or these threads will know there are people who make it in within 1 second of it going live, according to blockchain. We had a team of people watching and we all agree that while poncypto says he doesnt share the addy with friends first, we believe he does. Even using console there is just no way, unless of course he is gaming himself which is HIGHLY likely.

poncrypto hiring some guy to promote for a small % is just silly. Anyone taking on the promotion deal should be asking for BTC, straight up, before doing the job. That promoter devalue what he has by sending twitter followers to poncrypto. Once you do that, kiss any promotion deals good bye. Promoing for this guy is not worth it IMO, unless of course you don't care.

Expect a shill account to come to poncryptos defense soon as he is still active in this thread, reading and raging.

Totally agree I thought I will join new round. Now I changed my mind.

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:16:57 PM

Shouldn't this be in the Gambling section?

Forever strong.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:22:50 PM

Shouldn't this be in the Gambling section?

It's in Gambling section. But this game is 24 hrs round it's should be in Games and rounds.

btc_rocks

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:49:15 PM

I think as well he must have been giving the address early to some.  There is no way that many deposits come in so quick when he opens it.  You send payment as soon as the address shows up and end up 20 something on the list.  Something smells fishy for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: