Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pick a number

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!!  (Read 343415 times)
sandstone

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:16:07 AM

I am really starting to think DIEM is a defunct on Poloniex, everytime you talk DIEM you get shot down about it being the worst coin on Poloniex. Happy days ahead, I should de-invest and take my losses, I doubt Coffee is going to spark anyones interest, as I can see there is no true benefit on DIEM at this time so it's looking like a wasted investment.

I just recently bought into DIEM before the blog was added to the site, I got to agree that the coffee ad was somewhat discouraging and hope that this potential market place wallet (if that is what I'm correct in understanding will be the Innovation of DIEM) will be more than just a market place of gimmicks. I really hope it won't be another market place to buy into other currencies either.

This market place, I'd hope, would be more like something like Craig's List with an economy one can buy into using Diem to calculate an exchange of goods and services Internationally. I can see how a low-value currency measured in Satoshi could be useful when a merchant in a country with a devalued currency would like to sell to a consumer in a high valued currency. For example, lets say a basket weaver in Zimbabwe would like to sell their baskets to someone in America, a few pennies can go a long way in Zimbabwe.

Create a means for both parties to cover shipping, maybe some referral links with regards to companies like UPS or other logistics companies and in time you may have a global exchange that even small businesses can use. Either way a Wallet/Market that can allow individuals to leverage the global economy would be something worth talking about.

I don't see anything like this happening over night, but perhaps partnerships with Drop Ship companies will help fill a market before users begin to add their own goods and services. It may also be worth saying that having a currency measured in less value than Doge in relation to Bitcoin also diminishes credibility, but I'm in for the high risk & high reward, at least until the Bitcoin halving takes place. It might be worth reducing the available supply to increase the value and then add to the supply over time gradually as demand increases so the value can be maintained.

I look forward to what more comes from this, even if it might come as a loss in the short run. BTW - I enjoy your, "To the Moon" game.
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:46:45 AM

I look forward to what more comes from this, even if it might come as a loss in the short run. BTW - I enjoy your, "To the Moon" game.

As the dev: Thanks Smiley

MonetaCoin

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:14:47 AM

I am really starting to think DIEM is a defunct on Poloniex, everytime you talk DIEM you get shot down about it being the worst coin on Poloniex. Happy days ahead, I should de-invest and take my losses, I doubt Coffee is going to spark anyones interest, as I can see there is no true benefit on DIEM at this time so it's looking like a wasted investment.

I just recently bought into DIEM before the blog was added to the site, I got to agree that the coffee ad was somewhat discouraging and hope that this potential market place wallet (if that is what I'm correct in understanding will be the Innovation of DIEM) will be more than just a market place of gimmicks. I really hope it won't be another market place to buy into other currencies either.

This market place, I'd hope, would be more like something like Craig's List with an economy one can buy into using Diem to calculate an exchange of goods and services Internationally. I can see how a low-value currency measured in Satoshi could be useful when a merchant in a country with a devalued currency would like to sell to a consumer in a high valued currency. For example, lets say a basket weaver in Zimbabwe would like to sell their baskets to someone in America, a few pennies can go a long way in Zimbabwe.

Create a means for both parties to cover shipping, maybe some referral links with regards to companies like UPS or other logistics companies and in time you may have a global exchange that even small businesses can use. Either way a Wallet/Market that can allow individuals to leverage the global economy would be something worth talking about.

I don't see anything like this happening over night, but perhaps partnerships with Drop Ship companies will help fill a market before users begin to add their own goods and services. It may also be worth saying that having a currency measured in less value than Doge in relation to Bitcoin also diminishes credibility, but I'm in for the high risk & high reward, at least until the Bitcoin halving takes place. It might be worth reducing the available supply to increase the value and then add to the supply over time gradually as demand increases so the value can be maintained.

I wouldn't let any Fudd worry you guys on this. The coffee partnership is an old project nothing new. We used it as extra fill in our blog on release so it was not empty. The info on the coffee partnership has been live on our old site for some months.

That said we can have it removed from the blog if you guys don't like it?

In regards to the wallet it is going to have a marketplace with in the wallet. As you mentioned it's going to start off with a select group of drop shipping items and grow from there with both user submissions and ones from the team.

When the wallet releases on the 5th please give us all the feedback you have on it good or bad Smiley we are truly trying to improve this coin for you all and I hope you will work with us.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:54:32 PM

I must say "To the Moon" best coin game (faucet) ever seen, really like it.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 07:45:57 PM

If you're curious, i have the whole development of the game from scratch on my livecoding.tv channel for y'all to watch.

Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:18:29 PM

Played it, nice game. However, the faucet never pays out. I have requested amounts to be transferred to Poloniex, guess what they never arrived.
chiguireitor
Legendary

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 05:59:09 PM

Played it, nice game. However, the faucet never pays out. I have requested amounts to be transferred to Poloniex, guess what they never arrived.

The transaction server is offline right now, it is still being actively developed so the downtime should be expected

MonetaCoin

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

If you would like to be added to Diem slack please pm me your emails and I'll add you in. For those of you who have never used slack it's almost like IRC except on-line 24/7 even when you are not, you never miss a thing Smiley
Seanzqt

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:48:16 AM

So that wallet....?
Seanzqt

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:36:25 PM

Looks like Diem dev has abandoned us a second time.
outfitsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:11:31 PM

Is this coin dead?
Is there papers on it?
Or plans for future?
Its hard to find things on it.
thanks.
sandstone

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:17:04 PM

Is this coin dead?
Is there papers on it?
Or plans for future?
Its hard to find things on it.
thanks.

The wallet is suppose to come out this month or something, I'm in the dark too since they stopped communicating. Was hoping to join their slack but haven't heard back from them.
axllht

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:19:35 PM

I have client crash everytime when I try run it (all versions)

Visual Studio debug:
Unhandled exception at 0x000004B0 in carpediemcoin-qt.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation executing location 0x000004B0.

some advice?

ShibeDoge

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:53:02 PM

Hi there!
I would like to invest in DIEM but I dont know if developers are active or not.
Is someone working on the project or diem is dead?
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:43:21 PM

Hi there!

Also interesting. The appearance of a purse , would make a good pump )
ShibeDoge

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:50:33 PM

Hi there!

Also interesting. The appearance of a purse , would make a good pump )

For sure. Diem needs to get one.
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:42:47 AM

Seems there are many new people wandering on the status of this coin...
Anybody friendly with the devs?

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:11:08 PM

Anybody friendly with the devs?
me.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
Zipppy

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:12:52 AM

Why diem is tradable only on Poloniex?  Please organize it to others exchange.

On Telegram (app)  I open a channel for this coin.   Please add you      CarpeDiemCoin
ShibeDoge

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:32:55 AM

Why diem is tradable only on Poloniex?  Please organize it to others exchange.

On Telegram (app)  I open a channel for this coin.   Please add you      CarpeDiemCoin

That would be so good.

Can you share the link to the telegram channel? thnks
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: