Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pick a number

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!!  (Read 343405 times)
zhangxu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:46:59 AM

Good luck you are doing an awesome job

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sv2u25dhb1HUgYHdxpL1k4GJVbwsSQaWV2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wickedsick

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:50:49 PM

just make it merged mining with BNS (hardfork diem proly??)

Excellent Idea, Then throw them back into Multipools that Payout in both Currencies

indeed  Wink
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:00:03 PM

just make it merged mining with BNS (hardfork diem proly??)

Excellent Idea, Then throw them back into Multipools that Payout in both Currencies

Only prob with that is bns goes pos in about 2 months

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:19:54 PM

However it would buy us time to get the multipool going strong enough it could generate enough transaction fees to make mining worth it perhaps

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:15:36 PM

Well yes this community is trying to do their best!
I haven't got any DIEM coins but watching you supporting is really entertaining! Smiley
I wish you all best!

Regards!
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:18:04 PM

I know everyone has alot of concerns of security with this being a coingen coin. But just think of "doge" it is the same thing as our coin. Our new wallet update that will be out soon is going to address the 51% attack concern as well as update some nodes on the wallet and our logo. We also have some other plans. We ask that everyone remain calm and take this chance to scoop up more cheap diem. We will be back to 100 latoshi!

Not even close. Doge doesn't use the same genesis block...

apmapm12

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:07:44 AM

I know everyone has alot of concerns of security with this being a coingen coin. But just think of "doge" it is the same thing as our coin. Our new wallet update that will be out soon is going to address the 51% attack concern as well as update some nodes on the wallet and our logo. We also have some other plans. We ask that everyone remain calm and take this chance to scoop up more cheap diem. We will be back to 100 latoshi!

Not even close. Doge doesn't use the same genesis block...

I was just advised of that i removed that post i don't want to sully another coins name with untrue fud.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:35:49 AM

Remember this version of Trollboxchamp from 4 weeks ago?

I think we should start a scrypt multipool. So scrypt users can mine DIEM. They will mine the most profitable scrypt coin and a bot will auto-convert it to BTC and on to DIEM for them.

Great idea Trollboxchamp. Any suggestions on how to help Minty with the auto-convert?
ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:19:01 PM

Great idea!   Wink

k!lowatts

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:20:57 PM

So much fluctuation on DIeM coin

e5iS8ibLHqEX3HagxcS3DrZxyvkhUoUcfN - Energycoin
DJgywHCTvQ4Auo3MJrP3pYdCbzftU4T3kk - Mastiffcoin
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:45:18 PM

Lots of POS coins these days. Looks like a new cryptotrend. I wonder what will be next? Anyway, good luck with your project!
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:36:54 PM

Lots of POS coins these days. Looks like a new cryptotrend. I wonder what will be next? Anyway, good luck with your project!

The next trend is social game coins.

G.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:28:34 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 07:45:36 AM by Armis

Well I always wanted to know what happens when a CC's value sinks to 1 sat, now I get to see it live.  I was told that once a CC hits 2 sat it would never rise out of it, I understood that rationale, but never understood how it could get to a point of ZERO buy orders, given that is DIEM's present condition at Poloniex my analysis is in full swing.

5 other CCs are marching in this general direction, DIEM's performance will serve as a glimpse into the future of those coins.
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:22:40 PM

Shocked dead

worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:39:05 PM

Well I always wanted to know what happens when a CC's value sinks to 1 sat, now I get to see it live.  I was told that once a CC hits 2 sat it would never rise out of it, I understood that rationale, but never understood how it could get to a point of ZERO buy orders, given that is DIEM's present condition at Poloniex my analysis is in full swing.

You're not seeing any buy orders because you're looking at the wrong market. Poloniex opened up the BTC market a couple of days before the pool went down. Buy orders might move in there once the new pool is up, but for now the active market is the LTC market. Definitely people buying there before it goes back up.
Armis

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:49:27 AM

You're not seeing any buy orders because you're looking at the wrong market. Poloniex opened up the BTC market a couple of days before the pool went down. Buy orders might move in there once the new pool is up, but for now the active market is the LTC market. Definitely people buying there before it goes back up.

Thanks for the info.

At one of the referenced coins they said, 'can't go lower than 1 sat' my reply was: 'sure you can when you move from btc to ltc'; so I realize the cow can continue to get milked in that way; notwithstanding my research is limited to btc and the respective coins not lite. 

thanks again
liyanhong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:37:30 AM

yes we hope that, only when the job is excellent, the coin will have a good future...
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:55:55 AM

Thanks for the info.

At one of the referenced coins they said, 'can't go lower than 1 sat' my reply was: 'sure you can when you move from btc to ltc'; so I realize the cow can continue to get milked in that way; notwithstanding my research is limited to btc and the respective coins not lite.  

thanks again

This guy is an aimless troll. EMC2 and DIEM are his target "research." Nevermind the fact that DIEM has had the highest volume of trading in the LTC market. He only "researches" BTC markets. Very crypto. He obviously refuses to acknowledge that DIEM is not moving from BTC to LTC, but the opposite way around. Makes one want to buy the domain he has for sale for such a low price:

9    www.CRYPTOCURRENCYINDUSTRY.COM   $50,000.

Roll Eyes
Armis

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:27:58 AM

Thanks for the info.

thanks again

This guy is an aimless troll. EMC2 and DIEM are his target "research." Nevermind the fact that DIEM has had the highest volume of trading in the LTC market. He only "researches" BTC markets. Very crypto. He obviously refuses to acknowledge that DIEM is not moving from BTC to LTC, but the opposite way around. Makes one want to buy the domain he has for sale for such a low price:

9    www.CRYPTOCURRENCYINDUSTRY.COM   $50,000.

Roll Eyes

You GAY and clearly off your old-naggin-bitch meds.

DIEMcoin (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:24:43 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 07:53:36 PM by DIEMcoin

Hey Guys,

So with the new beginning it feels right that we should have a new logo to stand behind. BitcoinMafia did an amazing job with the coin she created but we're dedicated to get as many people or our community involved in decision making as possible and the truth is a small group decided that we liked that logo and I want to open it up to voting as well as submissions from the community.
So here's what were gonna do!
I'm putting up 10 million DIEM for the winner of the contest.     I'm gonna say Sun the 4th at 8PM eastern time will be the cutoff for submissions.  Then I'll post in one post all the submissions and assign each a # and will start a poll and let that run for a couple days.

I'd personally like to simple and iconic.  But it's not up to me.  I'm just 1 vote just like anyone else.
Here's a logo we found that obviously needs some polish but just an example:  http://www.trademarkia.com/cd-carpe-diem-75479048.html

Good Luck Everyone!

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: