Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for?  (Read 5032 times)
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:37:21 AM

Not a fan of Basketball, but since I am Canadian I was hoping for Toronto.  Shame they had to lose in game 7 the way they did. 

Had to be heartbreaking to lose by 1 point.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:54:03 AM

That is way too easy for the Heat.
At least hockey might be exciting.

I know round 1 of the NBA had several great series, but the Eastern conference is looking really lame now.

the heat are so lucky in that they are in the east coast. the playoffs are usually a breeze for them, at least until the ECF.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:03:36 AM

I know round 1 of the NBA had several great series, but the Eastern conference is looking really lame now.

the heat are so lucky in that they are in the east coast. the playoffs are usually a breeze for them, at least until the ECF.

Yeah, I have been saying they need to shake it up a bit.   They should change it to North and South or something
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:04:54 AM

Not a fan of Basketball, but since I am Canadian I was hoping for Toronto.  Shame they had to lose in game 7 the way they did. 

Had to be heartbreaking to lose by 1 point.

Yeah, sucks that Toronto lost, but they had no chance against Miami.   Brooklyn has the best chance out of any team in the East of beating Miami.   I believe they were the only team to go 4-0 against them in the regular season.   Also Brooklyn has an older team, so with the playoff schedule there are no back to back nights, so it serves them much better than in regular season.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:30:40 AM

Yeah, I have been saying they need to shake it up a bit.   They should change it to North and South or something

that new commissioner silver guy has said that they might go to a 1-16 format. long overdue, imo.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:32:41 AM

Clippers are doing well so far. If they want to win this series, they definitely need to win at least one game in okc
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:34:29 AM

Clippers are doing well so far. If they want to win this series, they definitely need to win at least one game in okc

isn't that obvious? they don't have the homecourt advantage. they are definitely better than last year, which is probably due to the coaching change. they're not a top tier team though, in my opinion.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:07:01 AM

isn't that obvious? they don't have the homecourt advantage. they are definitely better than last year, which is probably due to the coaching change. they're not a top tier team though, in my opinion.

They are now with the Sterling scandal. They are most likely to be benefactors of the rig, with the whole "we are one" campaign.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:29:45 AM

if the clippers make it to the finals, i guess i'd have to root for them.. don't want miami winning 3 in a row. i still think san antonio is a favorite to reach the finals though.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:01:40 AM

if the clippers make it to the finals, i guess i'd have to root for them.. don't want miami winning 3 in a row. i still think san antonio is a favorite to reach the finals though.

I think the Spurs have the best shot at beating Miami, but I think OKC beats the Spurs, in a series, so it's a weird triangle. The clippers are the wild card to win
TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:03:17 AM

I am going to go with the Clippers now
OKC come in a close second in my affections

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:50:04 AM

Spurs

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

I am going to go with the Clippers now

I hope so i like then but this time they have really good chances

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:15:05 AM

I think the Spurs have the best shot at beating Miami, but I think OKC beats the Spurs, in a series, so it's a weird triangle. The clippers are the wild card to win

every great team is starting to look not so great.. well, except for miami. damnit.
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:36:57 AM

I'm a big fan of LA Clippers.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:43:41 PM

Obviously Deandre Jordan is not the best player on the Clippers (especially his Free Throw percentage), but oddly enough (or maybe not that weird), they seem to win when he has a productive game, or lose when he does not have a good game.

If he could start making his free throws, he wouldn't be such a liability in the 4th quarter of big games...
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Obviously Deandre Jordan is not the best player on the Clippers (especially his Free Throw percentage), but oddly enough (or maybe not that weird), they seem to win when he has a productive game, or lose when he does not have a good game.

If he could start making his free throws, he wouldn't be such a liability in the 4th quarter of big games...

he's pretty important to them. he's no offensive juggernaut, but he catches so many lobs that it makes penetrating easier for chris paul or griffin. the defender either has to step up or sag off to DJ. defensively he's been beastly too, something goes unnoticed more than offensive contributions.
stormwarrior

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:10:30 AM

Thunder  Grin
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:21:02 AM

Thunder  Grin

That call that the ref made giving the ball to OKC after it went off Reggie Jackson's hand was so so bad.   The refs basically handed the series to OKC.   Then they made matters even worse by calling the foul on the Westbrook 3 point attempt.   If you are going to call that foul, then you have to at least call the foul in the last 4 seconds of the game when they fouled Chris Paul when he was driving to the basket...

Miami will probably win their series in 6 games...
beetcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:27:01 AM

i actually kinda felt bad for the clippers... though, to be fair, matt barnes fouled jackson.

i also think CP3 played horribly to end the game. he seemed timid, as if he were only trying to protect the lead to close the game.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: