Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for?  (Read 5019 times)
goldencoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:57:40 AM

Anybody following the NBA Playoffs this year? Been a really exciting first round so far! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:26:53 AM

spurs or mavs.. i like those guys, they both have very good coaches and ego-less franchise players.
supernem

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:43:54 AM

Lets go the California Clippers. Wooooo hoooo.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:37:30 AM

The Mavs, I am a big Nowitzki fan

Sindelar1938

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:38:01 AM

Having said which, I have a sneaking feeling they are gonna go out in a few days  Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:49:53 AM

I am rooting for the Atlanta Hawks. I hope that Pero Antic and DeMarre Carroll, with help from Paul Millsap and Kyle Korver will allow the Hawks to smash their opponents.  Grin
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:14:09 AM

I am rooting for the Atlanta Hawks. I hope that Pero Antic and DeMarre Carroll, with help from Paul Millsap and Kyle Korver will allow the Hawks to smash their opponents.  Grin

I hope so too. Like how they play, n to be honest would like to be some other team ass well next year in playoff.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:41:19 AM

Spurs or Thunder
hope thunder will win against Grizzlies tomorrow Grin

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:04:57 PM

Any Advice for NBA betting on directbet Cheesy
durrrr

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:07:28 PM

im a big spurs fan and believe they are going to do well. i also will have to rute for the mavs !

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:07:44 PM

Anyone but heat.
beetcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:14:25 PM

the hawks might have the worst fanbase in the entire league.. you are a rare breed.
nachius

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:01:47 PM

Clips!  Also second anyone but Heat...
durrrr

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:41:39 PM

i forgot to mention does anyone here bet on the nba play offs? and where do they bet and how much do you normally bet and have u had any success. i dont sports bet cause i feel in most sports except football teams are only 60% to win on a best day and the right bet cause of the odds

goldencoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:58:52 AM

i forgot to mention does anyone here bet on the nba play offs? and where do they bet and how much do you normally bet and have u had any success. i dont sports bet cause i feel in most sports except football teams are only 60% to win on a best day and the right bet cause of the odds

I don't know where either. We have football betting but not basketball.  But I really like the fast paced action of basketball! Smiley
goldencoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:52:51 AM

The 2 most exciting series so far...Houston-Portland and OKC-Memphis!!

Too bad the two teams I'm rooting for in these series are on the brink of elimination...
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

Washington Wizards, Go Marcin Gortat, go Polish Hammer Cheesy

beetcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:52:39 PM

i don't bet with bitcoin.. i do it with cash maybe once a year with a friend. actually last year i made 3 bets and won 2.. the previous year i made 1 bet and lost.
goldencoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:49:14 AM

Congratulations! Wizards moving to the next round. Smiley
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:34:13 AM

Oklahoma City Thunder and LA Clippers won last night nice games.

Couldn't sleep so i watch it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:36:00 AM

Clippers for sure. NBA playoffs have seemed so rigged so far though. Refs trying way too hard to extend each series to 7 games.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:36:53 AM

Clippers for sure. NBA playoffs have seemed so rigged so far though. Refs trying way too hard to extend each series to 7 games.

when does the nba not seem rigged anyways? i think they most likely are rigged, but i'm not sure how. do they decide who wins, or do they just decide who covers the line?
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:51:56 AM

when does the nba not seem rigged anyways? i think they most likely are rigged, but i'm not sure how. do they decide who wins, or do they just decide who covers the line?

I feel like the refs and the executives are in on it, but the players are not. I mean sometimes you can tell when the players are trying to cover the over, when the game is already decided and there are one or two guys still playing their hardest.. But generally speaking it seems like only the refs are the ones who know what the outcome is supposed to be
beetcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:55:04 AM

btw, i only care about may 20th, when the lakers get their pick. clippers can burn in hell for all i care. we have something like a 20% chance to land a top 3 pick.. which means a franchise-type player. i consider wiggins, embid, and exum to be franchise type players, so i really hope we land a top 3.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:02:11 AM

btw, i only care about may 20th, when the lakers get their pick. clippers can burn in hell for all i care. we have something like a 20% chance to land a top 3 pick.. which means a franchise-type player. i consider wiggins, embid, and exum to be franchise type players, so i really hope we land a top 3.

Think they will go after Carmelo or Lebron? I think Carmelo is more of a possibility than Lebron...
beetcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:04:41 AM

Think they will go after Carmelo or Lebron? I think Carmelo is more of a possibility than Lebron...

lebron won't come to LA. carmelo will imo either go to chicago or stay in new york.. i think more likely he's going to chicago though.

i really hope he doesn't come to LA. i don't think he's a great fit, and he's already 30+ now. if we don't end up with a top 3 pick, i'm okay with trading our pick for a player who is youngish and can contribute.. like kevin love. we could just get him in free agency though.. just build the pieces until 2015. kobe's contract is killing the lakers' cap space though.
TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:26:06 AM

I was rooting for the Mavs tonight
Gutting defeat now I have to find a new team to root for
Any suggestions?

beetcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:26:35 AM

Any suggestions?

i'd say the spurs, but considering today's events.. i don't know.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:26:28 AM

This year has been good so far.
I find it hard to get excited about the NBA Playoffs since pro basketball has proven to be fixed/rigged/corrupt more than once.
An upset by Dallas would have been exciting, but the Spurs are a quality team.

The Pacers upsetting the Heat would make a great story, after they have been in a tailspin the last month.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:05:07 AM

Anybody following the NBA Playoffs this year? Been a really exciting first round so far! Smiley

I haven't been following in a while, but maybe I'll catch a few games this year to see if Michael Jordan can win one more!
He's still around, right?
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:16:23 AM

I haven't been following in a while, but maybe I'll catch a few games this year to see if Michael Jordan can win one more!

Good one  Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:21:58 PM

Any suggestions?

Mavs are my team too.   Since they are gone, I am defaulting to the Clippers because that is where I am from...
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:23:02 PM

His shoes are still around, that's about it.   His team now is the Charlotte Bobcats who just got swept by the Miami Heat.  Despite being swept, it was a huge accomplishment for them to even make the playoffs because they have been so pitiful up until this point.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:56:10 PM

I find it hard to get excited about the NBA Playoffs since pro basketball has proven to be fixed/rigged/corrupt more than once.

The Pacers upsetting the Heat would make a great story, after they have been in a tailspin the last month.

i don't see indiana doing jack. hibbert is handicapped for whatever reason. the reason why they were such a problem for miami last year was their size down low.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:01:05 PM

The Pacers are in the middle of the largest collapse I have ever seen for a 1 seed in the NBA.  The coach was basically playing for his job in that last game 7
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:04:33 PM

i don't see indiana doing jack. hibbert is handicapped for whatever reason. the reason why they were such a problem for miami last year was their size down low.

Something has happened with the team.   I don't know what it is, but I am sure that some info will come out after the season.  #1 seeds don't have monumental fails like that Pacers have done after the All Star Break, and part of these playoffs.   Hibberts stats are ridiculous.   I mean the guy can basically touch the rim without even jumping.   How is it humanly possible to have stats so low...  There has to be something else going on that we all don't know about.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

The Pacers are in the middle of the largest collapse I have ever seen for a 1 seed in the NBA.  The coach was basically playing for his job in that last game 7

I know they have serious issues:
That is why The Pacers upsetting the Heat would make a great story.  Smiley

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:06:18 AM

I know they have serious issues:
That is why The Pacers upsetting the Heat would make a great story.  Smiley

Yeah, it would make a decent story, but by the way they are playing, they have seriously no chance.   They probably won't even get past Washington. 
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:11:19 AM

Something has happened with the team.   I don't know what it is, but I am sure that some info will come out after the season.  #1 seeds don't have monumental fails like that Pacers have done after the All Star Break, and part of these playoffs.   Hibberts stats are ridiculous.   I mean the guy can basically touch the rim without even jumping.   How is it humanly possible to have stats so low...  There has to be something else going on that we all don't know about.

i heard some theories that he could be injured.. it would explain a lot. but it doesn't explain the lack of team chemistry though. either way, indiana  is not going very far this year.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

That is way too easy for the Heat.
At least hockey might be exciting.

I know round 1 of the NBA had several great series, but the Eastern conference is looking really lame now.

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:37:21 AM

Not a fan of Basketball, but since I am Canadian I was hoping for Toronto.  Shame they had to lose in game 7 the way they did. 

Had to be heartbreaking to lose by 1 point.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:54:03 AM

I know round 1 of the NBA had several great series, but the Eastern conference is looking really lame now.

the heat are so lucky in that they are in the east coast. the playoffs are usually a breeze for them, at least until the ECF.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:03:36 AM

the heat are so lucky in that they are in the east coast. the playoffs are usually a breeze for them, at least until the ECF.

Yeah, I have been saying they need to shake it up a bit.   They should change it to North and South or something
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:04:54 AM

Not a fan of Basketball, but since I am Canadian I was hoping for Toronto.  Shame they had to lose in game 7 the way they did. 

Had to be heartbreaking to lose by 1 point.

Yeah, sucks that Toronto lost, but they had no chance against Miami.   Brooklyn has the best chance out of any team in the East of beating Miami.   I believe they were the only team to go 4-0 against them in the regular season.   Also Brooklyn has an older team, so with the playoff schedule there are no back to back nights, so it serves them much better than in regular season.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:30:40 AM

Yeah, I have been saying they need to shake it up a bit.   They should change it to North and South or something

that new commissioner silver guy has said that they might go to a 1-16 format. long overdue, imo.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:32:41 AM

Clippers are doing well so far. If they want to win this series, they definitely need to win at least one game in okc
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:34:29 AM

Clippers are doing well so far. If they want to win this series, they definitely need to win at least one game in okc

isn't that obvious? they don't have the homecourt advantage. they are definitely better than last year, which is probably due to the coaching change. they're not a top tier team though, in my opinion.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:07:01 AM

isn't that obvious? they don't have the homecourt advantage. they are definitely better than last year, which is probably due to the coaching change. they're not a top tier team though, in my opinion.

They are now with the Sterling scandal. They are most likely to be benefactors of the rig, with the whole "we are one" campaign.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:29:45 AM

if the clippers make it to the finals, i guess i'd have to root for them.. don't want miami winning 3 in a row. i still think san antonio is a favorite to reach the finals though.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:01:40 AM

if the clippers make it to the finals, i guess i'd have to root for them.. don't want miami winning 3 in a row. i still think san antonio is a favorite to reach the finals though.

I think the Spurs have the best shot at beating Miami, but I think OKC beats the Spurs, in a series, so it's a weird triangle. The clippers are the wild card to win
TrailingComet

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:03:17 AM

I am going to go with the Clippers now
OKC come in a close second in my affections

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:50:04 AM

Spurs

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:56:34 AM

I am going to go with the Clippers now

I hope so i like then but this time they have really good chances

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:15:05 AM

I think the Spurs have the best shot at beating Miami, but I think OKC beats the Spurs, in a series, so it's a weird triangle. The clippers are the wild card to win

every great team is starting to look not so great.. well, except for miami. damnit.
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:36:57 AM

I'm a big fan of LA Clippers.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:43:41 PM

Obviously Deandre Jordan is not the best player on the Clippers (especially his Free Throw percentage), but oddly enough (or maybe not that weird), they seem to win when he has a productive game, or lose when he does not have a good game.

If he could start making his free throws, he wouldn't be such a liability in the 4th quarter of big games...
beetcoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Obviously Deandre Jordan is not the best player on the Clippers (especially his Free Throw percentage), but oddly enough (or maybe not that weird), they seem to win when he has a productive game, or lose when he does not have a good game.

If he could start making his free throws, he wouldn't be such a liability in the 4th quarter of big games...

he's pretty important to them. he's no offensive juggernaut, but he catches so many lobs that it makes penetrating easier for chris paul or griffin. the defender either has to step up or sag off to DJ. defensively he's been beastly too, something goes unnoticed more than offensive contributions.
stormwarrior

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:10:30 AM

Thunder  Grin
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:21:02 AM

Thunder  Grin

That call that the ref made giving the ball to OKC after it went off Reggie Jackson's hand was so so bad.   The refs basically handed the series to OKC.   Then they made matters even worse by calling the foul on the Westbrook 3 point attempt.   If you are going to call that foul, then you have to at least call the foul in the last 4 seconds of the game when they fouled Chris Paul when he was driving to the basket...

Miami will probably win their series in 6 games...
beetcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:27:01 AM

i actually kinda felt bad for the clippers... though, to be fair, matt barnes fouled jackson.

i also think CP3 played horribly to end the game. he seemed timid, as if he were only trying to protect the lead to close the game.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:06:55 AM

i actually kinda felt bad for the clippers... though, to be fair, matt barnes fouled jackson.

i also think CP3 played horribly to end the game. he seemed timid, as if he were only trying to protect the lead to close the game.

Chris Paul definitely messed up, I think he was thinking that he was going to get fouled, so he was trying to throw up a three pointer from way back there.  On that instant replay play with Reggie Jackson, Barnes definitely fouled him, but you can't go back and call a foul with instant replay.   You are only supposed to be able to determine who touched the ball last Sad
beetcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:08:25 AM

Chris Paul definitely messed up, I think he was thinking that he was going to get fouled, so he was trying to throw up a three pointer from way back there.  On that instant replay play with Reggie Jackson, Barnes definitely fouled him, but you can't go back and call a foul with instant replay.   You are only supposed to be able to determine who touched the ball last Sad

"barely fouling" is still fouling. he his the wrist/hand, which caused the ball to go out of bounds. CP3 probably hates himself now.. he turned the ball over and then fouled westbrook on a 3 point shot.. i mean, shit, if he had just stood there westbrook probably would have missed the shot anyways.
oXo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:06:50 AM

SAS is the one I am cheering for now  Tongue and obviously they are already at the semi-finals considering they are winning by 10-15 on PTB and only ~2 minutes remaining.
beetcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:09:23 AM

SAS is the one I am cheering for now  Tongue and obviously they are already at the semi-finals considering they are winning by 10-15 on PTB and only ~2 minutes remaining.

me too. with the way they lost last year, i think they're going to come back stronger against miami. and i hope they destroy the heat, who are not as good this year as they were last (wade has regressed). if kawhi leonard can lock KD down, as we've seen a few games in the playoffs so far, i think OKC is toast.
honestgo

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:09:31 AM

Clippers.. i am a huge fan.
i8orre

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:26:58 AM

Heat. I'm a fan of wade
beetcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:08:31 AM

Heat. I'm a fan of wade

eh, i don't like his game much. i've never been a fan of it, and imo my opinion about his is starting to prove true. he's a 1 dimensional player who isn't able to do anything except penetrate. he's 32 and his shooting is no better today than it was 10 years ago. it might be too late for him to build any sort of skillset outside penetrating. he's old now, so speed is no longer something he can rely on. by the time he's 35, he'll probably be something like a 10PPG guy.
honestgo

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:21:10 AM

i go for San Antonio Spurs.
TrailingComet

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:02:39 AM

Given all that's happened would be great if the Clippers went all the way
For the team, not sterling

beetcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:28:02 AM

i don't think OKC is a top tier team.. imo, it's between the spurs and miami right now. i don't know if OKC is not top tier because of the coaching or just the type of team basketball. they're not fun to watch either way though, it's just hero ball/iso.
maurya78

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:47:04 AM

I would like the Spurs to now go all the way and win it
Fingers crossed!

azguard
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:06:52 AM

I will support for LAC last two games i watched (4 n 5) n loved them but i think that they were damaged by referees in last game.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:02:07 AM

their biggest problem is defense really. they are decent at it, but KD went cold for a while... but they couldn't stop westbrook OR KD at the end of games. points were had too easily. they need a good defender at the 3. they are a good team overall, but not championship caliber. i also don't think blake griffin is as good as everyone thinks, though he has made some big leaps this year.
luckybitcoin777

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:42:30 AM

LA Clippers
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:11:14 AM

The refs handed the series to OKC. I think OKC probably has a better chance of beating the Spurs, and then losing to Miami though. San Antonio has the best chance of beating Miami, but probably will lose to OKC. I dont think the Pacers have any chance in the world of winning it all...
escrow.pm

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:42:46 PM

LA Clippers.  Cool
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:03:50 AM

Watched last night game miami - indiana. Good game but my expectation for miami were high, I hope the will do better but it was little less then I expected.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:05:18 AM

Watched last night game miami - indiana. Good game but my expectation for miami were high, I hope the will do better but it was little less then I expected.

miami is still a contender and all, but this year they are clearly not the same as they were in previous years. it looks like they are a step slower and their defense is not nearly as dominant. if the heat do get past the pacers, and that's a big IF, i'd still say the spurs will win it. they are hungry from last year.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:45:26 AM

miami is still a contender and all, but this year they are clearly not the same as they were in previous years. it looks like they are a step slower and their defense is not nearly as dominant. if the heat do get past the pacers, and that's a big IF, i'd still say the spurs will win it. they are hungry from last year.

My point the same. Still hopping to see good basket, cuz my favorite this year LAC didn't make it for Finals. Hope they done it next year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Predictious

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:35:20 PM

We wanted to let you know that you can bet on your favorite NBA team on Predictious.

Here are the current odds on the Finals Winning Team:

Contract     Lay     Back
San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.96
Miami Heatx1.96x1.64

You can also bet on all the Final sequel games from here.

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:24:55 AM

Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:36:08 AM

Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:52:10 AM

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:03:58 AM

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?
deepestfear

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:09:55 AM

Was rooting for the Thunders
Heat for me now

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:16:00 AM

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:18:10 AM

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i do.. .1 btc it is. me the spurs, you the heat.

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not? sorry, i may sound a bit paranoid to you.. but i know too many people who make bets and don't pay them, all while i'm the type of person to pay his shit when he puts it on the line.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:21:17 AM

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?
Singlebyte

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:21:50 AM

First two games are showing odds makers going for The Spurs.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

Championship Odds

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

I'll take the the Spurs to win it all!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:23:12 AM

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:29:15 AM

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:31:32 AM

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!

do you think there's some sort of psychological difference between betting with BTC vs. cash? would you be willing to bet $65 cash on the heat?  maybe since i didn't really "earn" that btc, except for maybe doing a sig campaign.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:32:38 AM

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!

do you think there's some sort of psychological difference between betting with BTC vs. cash? would you be willing to bet $65 cash on the heat?

I actually have cash bet on the Heat against some of the people in my office.   I like betting with BTC, just for fun...not for large amounts..
Predictious

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:48:53 PM

Updated odds (Miami Heat still favourite):

Contract     Lay     Back
San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.89
Miami Heatx1.89x1.64

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-156-112
Miami Heat-112-156

DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:54:37 PM

Miami is strong, but San Antonio has all the means to be able to forget last year ....
People like Duncan, Ginobili and Parker will have a big desire to rebuild and have quality and experience to do it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:10:28 PM

You guys should lay some bets down Smiley.   Me and Beetcoin just made one for fun..he took Spurs, I took Heat
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:22:25 PM

Wooo once again like last year it will be spurs at heat. Go spurs, we will win this time!
Benjig

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:32:37 PM

Updated odds (Miami Heat still favourite):

San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.89
Miami Heatx1.89x1.64

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-156-112
Miami Heat-112-156

First game is of course for spurs, and probably the series too, heat are good but i dont think they can complete a 3 series streak.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:46:30 PM

the heat are still ridiculously good, but it seems like they aren't as good as last year.. they may have peaked. in the coming seasons, if ray allen retires and bosh/wade/lebron don't opt out, they won't have much wiggle room.. so i really hope they lose this year, and duncan stays for another year. there's no other team that can really challenge miami, imo, except *maybe* OKC.
Predictious

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:01:23 PM

Odds have changed again, updated ones:

Decimal:
San Antonio Spursx1.52x1.96
Miami Heatx1.96x1.52

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-194+96
Miami Heat+96-194
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:07:06 PM

@Beetcoin...  Game 1 tonight... are you going to be watching?  We will see who gets off to a good start for our little bet Smiley
beetcoin

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:08:13 PM

yeah will be watching, especially now that i have some money riding on the series. i hope miami chokes and fails big time. right now, i'm more interested in the lakers draft though. i really want marcus smart or julius randle.. anyone else at the #7 spot, i'm not really high on.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:13:47 PM

yeah will be watching, especially now that i have some money riding on the series. i hope miami chokes and fails big time. right now, i'm more interested in the lakers draft though. i really want marcus smart or julius randle.. anyone else at the #7 spot, i'm not really high on.

You think they will try and make a play for Lebron or Carmello?   I think they potentially have a shot at Carmello...don't think Lebron would want to come to Kobe town...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:16:33 PM

You think they will try and make a play for Lebron or Carmello?   I think they potentially have a shot at Carmello...don't think Lebron would want to come to Kobe town...

no i don't think they are coming. maybe kevin love in 2015 though. next season is probably going to be dreadful as a laker fan, especially considering that they traded away their first rounder, which is lottery protected 1-5.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:19:32 PM

no i don't think they are coming. maybe kevin love in 2015 though. next season is probably going to be dreadful as a laker fan, especially considering that they traded away their first rounder, which is lottery protected 1-5.

Kevin Love is good, but is in no way a franchise player.  TBH, I don't think Carmello is either.   The Lakers have an ownership problem.  Jeanie needs to be running that team, not her brother.   He is basically taking a wrecking ball to the legacy of the Lakers...
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:39:58 AM

....And we are under way!   Spurs are looking good so far in game one...  I think the will definitely win the first one at home.  I am hoping Miami can steal at least one in San Antonio.   If they don't they are in trouble.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:02:44 AM

eh, not going great so far into the 4th. my friend said miami was the favorite, at least on the odds.. but oh well. i might end up losing, but it's just $64
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:13:34 AM

eh, not going great so far into the 4th. my friend said miami was the favorite, at least on the odds.. but oh well. i might end up losing, but it's just $64

I think the odds went back and forth.   San Antonio was -5 tonight, so they were the pretty strong favorites in Game 1
beetcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:15:01 AM

whatever the case may be, the spurs and their turnovers are killing me tonight.. doesn't look good for us. i really hoe they can redeem themselves after choking last year. so far wade looks pretty good.. resting him paid off.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:55:38 AM

whatever the case may be, the spurs and their turnovers are killing me tonight.. doesn't look good for us. i really hoe they can redeem themselves after choking last year. so far wade looks pretty good.. resting him paid off.

Told you the Spurs would take game 1 Smiley.   They got lucky that Lebron couldn't finish the game... they must have broken the air conditioner in there on purpose...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:57:48 AM

Told you the Spurs would take game 1 Smiley.   They got lucky that Lebron couldn't finish the game... they must have broken the air conditioner in there on purpose...

either way, they went for 14/16 in the 4th, which was amazing. probably would have won it anyways.

the thing with lebron is that he's played 100+ games for the past 4 seasons, not to mention the 2012 olympics. playing this many games without breaking down until now is superhuman.. but still. doesn't look good for miami the rest of the series.

i guess that's what happens when lebron has the carry the load so wade can rest during the regular season.. they should probably rest both guys during the regular season though. they'd probably still get HCA in the first 2 rounds like they did this year anyways.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

wade looks gassed out.. the wear and tear has got to take its toll on your body when you played 100+ games for 4 seasons straight, plus the olympics.. even if the heat win this game, i'm thinking that if this goes to 7, miami will end up losing.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:21:59 AM

wade looks gassed out.. the wear and tear has got to take its toll on your body when you played 100+ games for 4 seasons straight, plus the olympics.. even if the heat win this game, i'm thinking that if this goes to 7, miami will end up losing.

Im out in Vegas right now. EC Twins were playing at Marquee Pool at Cosmo, so was prtying all day. Say the tail end of the game, but passed out for a minute right at the end Sad
beetcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:23:41 AM

Im out in Vegas right now. EC Twins were playing at Marquee Pool at Cosmo, so was prtying all day. Say the tail end of the game, but passed out for a minute right at the end Sad

congrats, you are from this point on the favorite. lebron is just too damn good.

also, i have no idea what EC twins are.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:48:13 AM

I always root against Miami so go Spurs.

azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:11:09 AM

I didnt watch last night game but i see that miami won, i hope they will play all seven games.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

beetcoin

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:16:26 AM

is it me or does it seem like more people hate the heat than they like them? when the lakers were at their peak, i know a lot hated them, but it just seems like more people hate the heat than you would hate a dominant team like theirs.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:51:57 AM

also been a fan of chicago... I'm guessing Jordan do not play anymore heh ?

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:58:33 PM

Game 3 tonight Smiley.   Should be a good one.   Game 4 is always the most important game of the series, because it puts someone up either 3-1 or ties the series at 2-2.   

Good thing that Miami stole one in San Antonio, but the Spurs also play really well on the road...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:29:27 AM

Game 3 tonight Smiley.   Should be a good one.   Game 4 is always the most important game of the series, because it puts someone up either 3-1 or ties the series at 2-2.  

Good thing that Miami stole one in San Antonio, but the Spurs also play really well on the road...

21 point lead at halftime.. if spurs win this one, i think they will take it in 6.. miami might be gassed out. if it weren't for those 3 pointers by shard, miami would be in deep doo-doo right now.

all the spurs need to do now is play good defense and score 45 points in the 2nd half.. miami will not likely score more than 66 points in the 2nd half.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:32:42 AM

Game 3 tonight Smiley.   Should be a good one.   Game 4 is always the most important game of the series, because it puts someone up either 3-1 or ties the series at 2-2.  

21 point lead at halftime.. if spurs win this one, i think they will take it in 6.. miami might be gassed out. if it weren't for those 3 pointers by shard, miami would be in deep doo-doo right now.

all the spurs need to do now is play good defense and score 45 points in the 2nd half.. miami will not likely score more than 66 points in the 2nd half.

Wow...only the best shooting percentage in a first half of NBA finals ever...  Jesus...lol
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

Wow...only the best shooting percentage in a first half of NBA finals ever...  Jesus...lol

i hope miami claws back, but ends up spending a shitload of energy.. and spurs get by winning it by single digit points.

it'll be doom for miami towards the end of the series, especially since wade has already faced a noticeable decline  Grin
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:37:23 AM

Spurs thoroughly outplayed the Heat tonight, but the flopping that the Spurs do every game is killing me. They should be fined!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:14:36 AM

Spurs thoroughly outplayed the Heat tonight, but the flopping that the Spurs do every game is killing me. They should be fined!

come on, both teams do it.. wade got fined last game. i hope next game goes to double overtime.. spurs can outlast the heat in a battle of attrition!
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:27:57 AM

come on, both teams do it.. wade got fined last game. i hope next game goes to double overtime.. spurs can outlast the heat in a battle of attrition!

Dude parker and ginobli are the worst. They act like soccer players. Lol
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:29:05 AM

yeah, they do flop a lot.. wade does it too. lebron isn't that bad though.

BTW, if the spurs lose before the 17th, you might have to wait a bit.. but it seems like there won't be a winner until after the 17th anyways. actually, since the heat are down 2-1, the earliest they can win it is by the 17th  Grin
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:49:13 AM

Fantastic finals series so far. After 3 games, each team won once on the road, and there is only 1 home team victory, which is very unusual.

Which team are you rooting for?
I prefer to see the Spurs win. I don't "hate" the Heat, but the Spurs are my choice and the huge road victory was a surprise.  Smiley

beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:47:35 AM

Fantastic finals series so far. After 3 games, each team won once on the road, and there is only 1 home team victory, which is very unusual.

Which team are you rooting for?
I prefer to see the Spurs win. I don't "hate" the Heat, but the Spurs are my choice and the huge road victory was a surprise.  Smiley

not this year.. we've seen the most road wins ever. besides, last year the spurs stole games 1 5 from miami, and miami beat the spurs on their floor as well.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:59:20 AM

BTW, if the spurs lose before the 17th, you might have to wait a bit.. but it seems like there won't be a winner until after the 17th anyways. actually, since the heat are down 2-1, the earliest they can win it is by the 17th  Grin

Ok, do you have to wait for PD payment? If I lose I'll be able to pay you the same day
beetcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:40:34 AM

Ok, do you have to wait for PD payment? If I lose I'll be able to pay you the same day

yeah, i use cold storage.. i could pay you that way, but it's too much of a hassle.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:36:00 AM

Man i never seen this game so good. This was the best basketball game ever that i watched on TV is was to good to be true.

I'm not favorite of no miami no spurs, was for clipers but this is man... can find any word.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

meprob

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:15:54 AM

the denver nuggets
javale mcgee is on a whole new level compared to chumps like kevin durant
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

the denver nuggets
javale mcgee is on a whole new level compared to chumps like kevin durant

Chumps like Kevin Durant?   Are you serious?  He is one of the best scorers that we have seen in a long time.
meprob

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:47:16 AM

if you frequent shaqtin a fool you'd know if i were joking or not
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:29:08 AM

SPURS FTW!

maurya78

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:30:35 AM

The winner of Game 4 to win the whole thing
My sense is both teams know this, game on!

beetcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:37:12 AM

not necessarily true imo.. if miami wins, it's 2-2 and spurs still have homecourt. spurs are also well rested.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:54:39 AM

not necessarily true imo.. if miami wins, it's 2-2 and spurs still have homecourt. spurs are also well rested.

Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, game 4 is always the most important because it either ties the series up, or makes it 3-1 and basically makes it a done deal...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, game 4 is always the most important because it either ties the series up, or makes it 3-1 and basically makes it a done deal...

yeah that magic #3 is elusive. there hasn't been a 7 game series where a team has come down from 1-3.. though 2-3 has happened a handful of times, like last year. but yeah, it looks like the heat might be getting melo too, such a cheat team.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:10:35 PM

yeah that magic #3 is elusive. there hasn't been a 7 game series where a team has come down from 1-3.. though 2-3 has happened a handful of times, like last year. but yeah, it looks like the heat might be getting melo too, such a cheat team.

I doubt they will end up actually getting Carmelo.   It is possible though if Lebron is willing to take less than the max salary, and they get rid or some people...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:42:24 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:16:04 PM by beetcoin

I doubt they will end up actually getting Carmelo.   It is possible though if Lebron is willing to take less than the max salary, and they get rid or some people...

it's very feasible in my opinion.. and yeah, lebron would have to take a salary cut. wade and bosh are marginalized, so i could see them doing 5 years at 13 million each. maybe lebron can take something like $20.. in that case, it'd be 26+20 = $46 million.. which leaves plenty of room to sign melo.

so anyway, do you feel good about your chances of winning now keithers?
Singlebyte

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:10:31 AM

Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:16:51 AM

Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!

that sucker, keithers  Grin

i think the only reason why miami is getting blown out is that they really do seem tired. i was expecting them to come out hot right at the start.. and i was thinking at the start of the 3rd, they would cut most of the lead.

they are pretty much done for. oh and i hope that lebron, wade, and bosh opt-in and stay for 2 more years.. i don't think they will win next year with the same lineup.. and if ray allen retires, then goodbye championship #3.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:18:51 AM

Miami playing with no heart. Spurs full team including the bench are fully focused and in win mode
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:28:43 AM

Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!

i think the only reason why miami is getting blown out is that they really do seem tired. i was expecting them to come out hot right at the start.. and i was thinking at the start of the 3rd, they would cut most of the lead.

they are pretty much done for. oh and i hope that lebron, wade, and bosh opt-in and stay for 2 more years.. i don't think they will win next year with the same lineup.. and if ray allen retires, then goodbye championship #3.
'

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:36:28 AM

'

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

i was feeling good about the spurs.. and then tim duncan went out and said something along the lines of "we'll get it this time." i think sometimes the players know how well they're going to perform beforehand. a high character guy like TD saying that really hammered down the deal for me. plus i felt the heartbreaking loss last year would really motivate them.
Singlebyte

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:47:12 AM

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588504.msg7084583#msg7084583
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:49:03 AM

Gonna have to go with the Mavericks on this one.  Despite Tim Duncan's comment(s).

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:01:15 AM

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

Ok, you are right, I stand corrected  Wink
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:09:33 AM

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

Ok, you are right, I stand corrected  Wink

so man, at least you have a thing or two to look forward to. i really hoe we get marcus smart with that #7 pick.. that or randle. as laker fans, we're still royally screwed with our roster.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:15:06 AM

@keithers

so man, at least you have a thing or two to look forward to. i really hoe we get marcus smart with that #7 pick.. that or randle. as laker fans, we're still royally screwed with our roster.

Im not really a Lakers fan.. Im from the area, I used to love them easy back on the day when they had Byron Scott on their team. My team had actually been the mavericks for quite some time, even though they haven't been doing well lately
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:51:22 AM

@keithers

Im not really a Lakers fan.. Im from the area, I used to love them easy back on the day when they had Byron Scott on their team. My team had actually been the mavericks for quite some time, even though they haven't been doing well lately

oh, didn't know that.. thought you said you were a clipper fan too. i'm a laker fan but i wish they had a team like the spurs.. where everyone is likable and selfless. instead, we have kobe.. i don't hate him, but he's just not manu/tim/kawhi/tony parker.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:09:07 PM

@keithers

oh, didn't know that.. thought you said you were a clipper fan too. i'm a laker fan but i wish they had a team like the spurs.. where everyone is likable and selfless. instead, we have kobe.. i don't hate him, but he's just not manu/tim/kawhi/tony parker.

Yeah I like the Clippers.  I was really hoping that they were going to make it to the Finals this year.   I think they need to make a few moves in the off season.   They have a good core group of guys, but I think they need someone that can bring some toughness, and can make free throws.   Like a Zach Randolph or someone like that...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:17:41 PM

^ i think their issue this year was that they didn't have anyone who could contain KD. they need a tough, gritty player like kawhi leonard.. and i also think blake griffin is still overrated. maybe he's a top 20 player, but i can easily name 10 guys who are better than he is.

they do have a lot of good players, so maybe should should try a bunch of good players for a really great one.. because i don't think the clippers are going very far with blake griffin as your 2nd best player.
Predictious

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

Odds on Predictious:

beetcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

so what sports gambling site do you guys use with bitcoin? i haven't heard about many of them, so i wouldn't even know which ones to trust and which not to. depending in the spread, i would probably put my money on miami.. i was thinking 6 game series if the spurs won game 3, and they did. though i did think they would lose game 4 and win game 5.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:54:43 AM

so what sports gambling site do you guys use with bitcoin? i haven't heard about many of them, so i wouldn't even know which ones to trust and which not to. depending in the spread, i would probably put my money on miami.. i was thinking 6 game series if the spurs won game 3, and they did. though i did think they would lose game 4 and win game 5.

I don't usually bet sports with btc. When I do I usually just use Cash. My friend runs a book by me, out I will bet in vegas.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:21:12 AM

I don't usually bet sports with btc. When I do I usually just use Cash. My friend runs a book by me, out I will bet in vegas.

oh nice.. this is just chump change for you then.

not looking good for miami.. even though chris bosh declared that the heat would be winning it. he hasn't really showed up since making that statement. i don't get why miami doesn't run its offense through him, he's obviously a better player than the way they are using him.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:40:46 AM

not looking good for miami.. even though chris bosh declared that the heat would be winning it. he hasn't really showed up since making that statement. i don't get why miami doesn't run its offense through him, he's obviously a better player than the way they are using him.

you've got it won...  I will send you the BTC tonight.   Can you double check the address you sent me, just to make sure it is correct?
beetcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:51:34 AM

you've got it won...  I will send you the BTC tonight.   Can you double check the address you sent me, just to make sure it is correct?

yeah, sure will.. i'll re-send it to you in a few minutes. i won't forget to give you the feedback.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:53:23 AM

yeah, sure will.. i'll re-send it to you in a few minutes. i won't forget to give you the feedback.

Congrats man...will send you your BTC once I receive your PM confirming address..
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:58:43 AM

Spurs with the well-deserved championship. 4-1 the Heat.

Wonder if they will pick up Carmelo and go for the championship or break up next season
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:16:43 AM

i like miami but oh well i think they are going to lose this time so i think its time to pass the throne to spurs  Cry
beetcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:24:01 AM

Congrats man...will send you your BTC once I receive your PM confirming address..

alright, left you some feed back with a link to this thread. good doing the transaction with you.. thanks!

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:41:01 PM

Hehe and The Spurs took it, I kinda rooted for Spurs considering this is their second time and would be boring if it turns to Heat winning constantly. James did some pretty good job though generally scoring tons of points throughout the season.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:11:51 PM

I think that miami heat will win in the end Smiley

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:12:27 PM

I think that miami heat will win in the end Smiley

Did you not see the game? It's already over...the Spurs are the NBA Champions
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:31:57 AM

Spurs in 5 games is a shocker, but that is the team I preferred to see beat the Heat.  Smiley 

beetcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:36:29 AM

i think this is the most satisfying non-laker championship run i've ever experienced. i think this spurs team is probably my favorite ever (outside of the lakers), and it's not just because they won.. but it's about the character all the players have, and how everyone was in it together and cared for each other. also, winning this after losing to miami last year it that much more satisfying.

pop is not only one of the best coaches in any sport, but he's also a great dude.. even if he's in your face half of the time.

in the end, i kinda wish i could trade the the lakers 2010 championship team for the spurs roster this year. i wish i could be a bigger spurs fan, damnit. even stone-faced tim duncan started tearing up, and kawhi leonard smiled.
bitcoincal

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:19:16 AM

I'm Glad the Spurs won  Grin

1CuWECCUQwkmQTpJdXd6Ga5tXKoJ5f8tPb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: