Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertigo - Lightweight Vertcoin Wallet  (Read 6112 times)
nov (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:36:17 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 11:00:02 AM by nov

Vertigo

www.vertigowallet.org

Features
  • Send Vertcoins
  • Receive Vertcoins
  • Request Payments
  • Ultra Fast Synchronization
  • Saves Hard Disk Space
  • Paper Wallet Creation & Print
  • Paper Backup of Wallet Private Keys
  • Import Paper Wallet Private Key
  • QR Code Support: Vertcoin Address, Vertcoin Payment Request, Vertcoin Private Key with Webcam Scanning, Drag & Drop, Copy & Paste
  • Wallet File Storage in User Specified Location
  • Send All Vertcoins
  • Label Address
  • See Address Balance
  • Export/Import Private Keys: All Known Formats
  • Encrypt/Decrypt Wallet with Password to Protect Private Keys
  • Transaction History
  • Addressbook
  • Wallet Backup Notifications to Protect Coins
  • Frequent Updates
  • Free and Open Source! (MIT License)

Download Latest Version
http://www.vertigowallet.org/

Tips & Donations
VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P

info[at]vertigowallet.org

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:36:35 AM

reserved.

Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:36:54 AM

reserved.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:37:03 AM

reserved.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:37:15 AM

reserved.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:37:25 AM

reserved.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:46:44 AM

Finally, we got it before LTC got it and it took just a few months. Great job, keep it up!
 Cool

RocketsFlySohigh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:53:11 AM

Nice! Glad to see it is out! 
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:02:30 AM

Thank you! Worked very hard to make something what could be useful for everybody. And especially to hopefully help to simplify everyday use of crypto currencies. I hope it will help many people in Vertcoin community to achieve widespread adoption to many new people. And especially new people which never heard about crypto currencies and about alternatives to our fiat money system. Cool

Finally, we got it before LTC got it and it took just a few months. Great job, keep it up!
 Cool

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:10:00 AM

I am also very glad. Took so much time and effort!  Cheesy

Nice! Glad to see it is out!  

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:32:10 AM

Amazing! Cheesy

Glad vtc got it first...
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:35:56 AM

Yes, Vertcoin is one of best crypto coin. Especially because it is ASICs resistant! Smiley

Amazing! Cheesy

Glad vtc got it first...

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:30:44 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 04:34:12 AM by nov

We have diligently been cultivating an improvement of the Vertigo Logo, App Icon, Splash Screen and improved website to benefit all users of Vertigo Wallet as much as possible enabling Vertcoin to fly to the stratosphere. Smiley

We are not proficient at graphics/web design.  Our goal is to create CROWDFUNDING & BOUNTY for the best Vertigo Logo/Icon/Splash Screen/Graphics and web design allowing Vertigo wallet to be presented in the best possible manner, especially for new Vertcoin users.

We kindly ask Vertcoin Investors to send tips and donations to the following Vertcoin address:

VertiWb3hpZpNny3zjf1YiydJWRg8jXXe3.  This will enable us to have some reward for the best graphics and web design, which would motivate graphic designers and developers the best results, please.

We already have a few graphics and web design works from people from Vertcoin reddit page: http://redd.it/240qne.

Here are their submissions:

First logo submission from sdpenaloza to encourage others:
http://vertigowallet.org/new/sdpenaloza/logo.jpg

The second submission from griffinjennings web and logo:
http://vertigowallet.org/new/griffinjennings/
http://vertigowallet.org/new/griffinjennings/logo.png
(original web draft)
http://vertigowallet.org/new/griffinjennings/web.png

User logicalLove tries to create complete web:
http://vertigowallet.org/new/logicalLove/

Let me know what your thoughts, please.

Everyone can participate in the contest, either as an investor and/or graphics and web designer.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

fireinwall

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:57:02 PM

Perfect job you have done!
GelatinousSlime

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:04:08 PM

Excellent work! This was a big step in the right direction. I've been mining VTC, but I have an "investor" of sorts that fronted some of the money for the hardware i'm using and wants to hold crypto currencies as an investment, but isn't technical to deal with the full wallet and properly backing it up with it hidden in his appdata folder. So I've previously set him up with Multibit with a wallet in an easy to find location and showed him how to back it up to external drives and simply had to trade the VTC I would be sending to him into BTC. Now I can get him set up with Vertigo and have him hold the VTC instead.
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:20:45 PM

I am glad that it is useful. That was intention to make it user friendly especially in the areas where it was difficult for normal and new user especially. I hope it will be useful for many new users and new crypto currency enthusiasts especially for new (with less computer or technical knowledge), daily users, miners, shops, service providers and investors, which would like to start.

Excellent work! This was a big step in the right direction. I've been mining VTC, but I have an "investor" of sorts that fronted some of the money for the hardware i'm using and wants to hold crypto currencies as an investment, but isn't technical to deal with the full wallet and properly backing it up with it hidden in his appdata folder. So I've previously set him up with Multibit with a wallet in an easy to find location and showed him how to back it up to external drives and simply had to trade the VTC I would be sending to him into BTC. Now I can get him set up with Vertigo and have him hold the VTC instead.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 09:42:59 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 12:58:28 PM by nov

Griffinjennings gave us whole web and logo for preview to host:
http://vertigowallet.org/new/griffinjennings/

I am thinking here, that some more information and features description maybe with more screenshots could be nice have there? Your opinion?
But it is very nice that logo is completely independent new design, which I very like. Since this is independent Open Source project, created by independent developer created independently in spare time. That it is why people should understand it that way and users which like to use this software should support development time with tips and donations. Since there is no other project funding source.

Maybe it could be nice to have here a contact form?

Also user logicalLove tries to create complete web:
http://vertigowallet.org/new/logicalLove/

I like here, that there is more description. Design is clean and understandable. However it would be nice to have a new logo which will tell users that this project is completely independent Open Source project.

Also here it could be nice to have a contact form?

Ideally it would be nice to have there also User Manual for both web designs? But maybe it is too much work?

Which design do you like more, please?

Thank you very much for your hard work.

If you have an idea for the web or logo and you would like to help, do not hesitate and send us your drafts and opinions. Thank you in advance.

EDIT:

Griffinjennings sent a newer version:
http://vertigowallet.org/new/griffinjennings2/

Vertcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:27:18 AM

Thank you so much for supporting Vertcoin. I will donate some VTCs to you later.

VTC Stealth Address : vJmt8sF4iySr2RnJdZJdqk7CbJMQzwPwQwUsQwKF27qPE7qv9gfhjYqD6VapALi6jv8j6VKUvXYEto6 xmtxoq9oUyBXbV9XsYdt6sA
Please contact us via contact[at]vertcoin.org only, do not PM.
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:26:30 AM

Griffinjennings sent a newer website design version:
http://vertigowallet.org/new/griffinjennings2/

daddyiamsorry

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:25:59 PM

Thank you so much for supporting Vertcoin. I will donate some VTCs to you later.

You're official certified now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: