Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertigo - Lightweight Vertcoin Wallet  (Read 6112 times)
nov (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 11:44:51 PM

Yes, vertigo.log file would be useful to have a look.

I more or less already know where it is. But it is not clear what causes this.

Looks like way to go is to create vertcoinJ library from bitcoinJ 0.12.

As WowDoge users with 0.12 library have no problem.

Deleting the vertcoins.vertspvchain file and then right clicking on the .vtcwallet file and choosing open and browsing to the vertigo.exe is the only thing that ever caused the wallet to synchronize and show the value. The initial wallet as set up out of the box never synchronized. Choosing Resynchronize from the tools menu looks like it doesn't do anything. Exporting and then importing the private key never synchronized. It just always showed a green dot and "Online" at the bottom and a 0 balance no matter what I did until I did what was posted in the reddit link earlier. That caused a very obvious re-sync where the dot turned yellow and it said resynchronizing for several minutes and then updated to show the value.

If you want to look at my log file I can send it to you. I skimmed through it but it is 24MB of text and the same release notes are scattered through it over and over again, so it was pretty hard to make any sense of without knowing what to look for to do a search.

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 11:20:36 PM

This is great
Thank you so much for supporting Vertcoin  Wink
SavageWS6

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:08:28 AM

Hey Nov, I'm having the same issue too. I would love to use Vertigo instead of Vertcoin wallet (Nothing against it) I just hate downloading block chains. Just sent some VTC over to ya, coming from my address below in my sig. Hopefully you get some more donations! I know you its a totally different coin, but I could donate some MON/PLX and you can exchange for VTC, Your choice!

BTC: 1NLNtXmdLVhS25xMk2neh2viHPDHEfdrGZ
MYR: MQvEmxAhAhdN5rfmJsChJ3mN8CUEs9iCn6
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 11:40:47 AM

Thanks. We are working on the fix of this. The bitcoinJ 0.12 library version for Vertcoin should help to resolve this bug. So we are working on VertcoinJ 0.12. I tried to contact dayreiner https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj few days ago, who is maintainer of vertcoinJ 0.11 and Vercoin Android wallet so we can cooperate on VertcoinJ 0.12 library. But until now, no response from him, do not know if he is still maintaining vertcoinJ library.

So we will cooperate with Mike Hern and make VertcoinJ 0.12 library that will fix this issue.

MON: MDMugSq6YmSxk4if23FmgaqNSbbuRPDf6x
PLX: PNYnfMUEMBEAaZzoGPKJjNmLfBArFg9krj

Hey Nov, I'm having the same issue too. I would love to use Vertigo instead of Vertcoin wallet (Nothing against it) I just hate downloading block chains. Just sent some VTC over to ya, coming from my address below in my sig. Hopefully you get some more donations! I know you its a totally different coin, but I could donate some MON/PLX and you can exchange for VTC, Your choice!

Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

Guys, let me know if this version fixes your observed Windows issue. There is my prepared VertcoinJ version 0.12.
www.vertigowallet.org/new/VertigoTest.jar

Although I tested sending and receiving.

Do not forget to make backup of your wallet prior the test, just in case, to be safe.

SavageWS6

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:36:56 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 01:57:36 AM by SavageWS6

Downloaded it, Up and running on my side. Sent VTC to the wallet from the main Vertcoin wallet. How long does it take to confirm the coin being received? Been 45 minutes since I sent it to the Vertigo wallet

EDIT: 1857 PST, Still says Unconfirmed coin in the Vertigo wallet. Not sure whats going on

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:16:01 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 03:54:50 AM by nov

It probably is not solved then in that case. Looks like still the same Windows issue. Could you send vertigo.log to have a look, please?

Downloaded it, Up and running on my side. Sent VTC to the wallet from the main Vertcoin wallet. How long does it take to confirm the coin being received? Been 45 minutes since I sent it to the Vertigo wallet

EDIT: 1857 PST, Still says Unconfirmed coin in the Vertigo wallet. Not sure whats going on

HashEngineering

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Independent Cryptoveloper

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:09:25 AM

Here is a family tree (as it were) of the vertcoinj library. 

Vertigo appears to use a vertcoinj that is copied from that of Vertcoin Android Wallet (vertcoinj / https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj 0.11).  That was forked from megacoinj, probably to get the KGW (https://github.com/HashEngineering/megacoinj 0.11).  That was forked from digitalcoinj (https://github.com/HashEngineering/digitalcoinj was0.11, but now 0.12), which is forked from bitcoinj.  My repos are linked together and are also linked to bitcoinj (using the "upstream" remote), so I can pull in changes from the Bitcoin folks when they update their code using fetch and merge commands with git, regardless of where in the family tree the Java Library is.

Good Luck.

GRS:  FrFpTbfEAni5Ruf8mNdwVQazJVJaQyEM2Y
BTC:  128Ptecsv4j6NoxdBxdvGzBtipfaAarZMJ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215 - Android Wallet Creation Service
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:27:37 AM

Yes, Vertigo uses Vertcoin Android Wallet (vertcoinj / https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj 0.11) library version.

However there is observed strange issue which appears only on Windows for some users. Not sure what is causing this.

1:15:39.329 [ STARTING] AbstractBlockChain - Wallet/chain height mismatch: -1 vs 854572989
11:15:39.329 [ STARTING] AbstractBlockChain - Hashes: null vs 7d1aa353057fb9c7916656a03d6a57e55ffc0ba52a9bcfc43d4a418ef7bc9a70
11:15:39.386 [ STARTING] WalletFiles - Saving wallet, last seen block is -1/null
11:15:39.464 [ STARTING] Wallet - Deleted temp file after failed save.
11:15:39.470 [ STARTING] Wallet - Failed to save wallet to disk!
java.io.IOException: Failed to rename E:\Shared\Vertigo Wallet\wallet7930451686237528973.tmp to E:\Shared\Vertigo Wallet\official.vtcwallet
    at com.google.bitcoin.core.Wallet.saveToFile(Wallet.java:314) [Vertigo.exe:na]
    at com.google.bitcoin.wallet.WalletFiles.saveNowInternal(WalletFiles.java:123) ~[Vertigo.exe:na]
    at com.google.bitcoin.wallet.WalletFiles.saveNow(WalletFiles.java:113) ~[Vertigo.exe:na]
    at com.google.bitcoin.core.Wallet.saveNow(Wallet.java:445) [Vertigo.exe:na]
    at com.google.bitcoin.core.Wallet.addKeys(Wallet.java:2023) [Vertigo.exe:na]
    at com.google.bitcoin.core.Wallet.addKey(Wallet.java:1993) [Vertigo.exe:na]
    at org.wowdoge.CoreWallet$1.onSetupCompleted(CoreWallet.java:127) [Vertigo.exe:na]
    at org.wowdoge.CoreWalletAppKit.startUp(CoreWalletAppKit.java:256) [Vertigo.exe:na]
    at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractIdleService$1$1.run(AbstractIdleService.java:43) [Vertigo.exe:na]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_45]

WowDoge wallet uses 0.12 dogecoinJ and does not observe such issue.

Yesterday I used your HashEngineering anycoinJ library https://github.com/HashEngineering/anycoinj and modified it for Vertcoin. That it is why it should be vertcoinJ 0.12. Which is used in the test version I sent yesterday for a test.

www.vertigowallet.org/new/VertigoTest.jar

Unfortunately user still seems to getting some issue, that it is why it is not probably resolved. I am waiting a vertigo.log file from user to find more details.

I wrote about this issue to bitcoinJ mailing list few days ago: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/bitcoinj/LAHh9FuW6R0 where people also observed some similar issue with bitcoinJ.

Vertigo appears to use a vertcoinj that is copied from that of Vertcoin Android Wallet (vertcoinj / https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj 0.11).  That was forked from megacoinj, probably to get the KGW (https://github.com/HashEngineering/megacoinj 0.11).  That was forked from digitalcoinj (https://github.com/HashEngineering/digitalcoinj was0.11, but now 0.12), which is forked from bitcoinj.  My repos are linked together and are also linked to bitcoinj (using the "upstream" remote), so I can pull in changes from the Bitcoin folks when they update their code using fetch and merge commands with git, regardless of where in the family tree the Java Library is.

Good Luck.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:06:46 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 11:23:11 AM by nov

I was able to reproduce the observed issue on Windows 8.

I logged into Windows 8 as Guest user. And then tried to use Vertigo. The issue you observe appeared.

If logged in as Windows user with Administrative rights, then no issue appears.

Also in the case Vertigo is run as Administrative user from Guest Windows account (right click on Vertigo and run as), no issue there.

It is most probably some rights issue.

I also tested a newer Vertigo version which uses vertcoinJ 0.12 library under Guest Windows user also.

It looks like it handles this issue.

There was only needed to make one more fix to get it work.

Fixed version will be sent to you for a test soon today.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:09:48 AM

Thank you. I am not so familiar with advanced Github commands yet. Would you be so kind and could you provide me Git commands to get to your VertcoinJ 0.12 library version based on your tree in that case, please?

Vertigo appears to use a vertcoinj that is copied from that of Vertcoin Android Wallet (vertcoinj / https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj 0.11).  That was forked from megacoinj, probably to get the KGW (https://github.com/HashEngineering/megacoinj 0.11).  That was forked from digitalcoinj (https://github.com/HashEngineering/digitalcoinj was0.11, but now 0.12), which is forked from bitcoinj.  My repos are linked together and are also linked to bitcoinj (using the "upstream" remote), so I can pull in changes from the Bitcoin folks when they update their code using fetch and merge commands with git, regardless of where in the family tree the Java Library is.

Good Luck.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 02:30:10 PM

Here is recent version which should help to fix all your Windows observed issue.

There is used VertcoinJ 0.12 library.

I tested it as Windows Guest user with no administrative rights and everything restricted.

Now it should work for everybody.

Let me know your experience.

If it will work for you, I will prepare installers and make it official version for download.

Regards

www.vertigowallet.org/new/Vertigo.jar

SavageWS6

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:31:25 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 06:23:36 PM by SavageWS6

Okay good deal, sorry I wasn't able to reproduce the log myself, wasn't sure how to and now I'm at work atm. I'll test it as soon as I am home and see if it syncs up and confirms the coin. I was on Windows 8 using my normal account, but I wasn't running it as Administrator mode. I'll keep you posted

EDIT: Still refusing to Sync, it got half way and froze. Said I had 1 VTC balance. I went to restart it, now it says I have 0 VTC and Just sits at Synchronizing. If I go to the tab and click Synchronize, it freezes and fails to respond, so I have to kill it via Task Manager

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:38:13 PM

Did you use this version?

Okay good deal, sorry I wasn't able to reproduce the log myself, wasn't sure how to and now I'm at work atm. I'll test it as soon as I am home and see if it syncs up and confirms the coin. I was on Windows 8 using my normal account, but I wasn't running it as Administrator mode. I'll keep you posted

EDIT: Still refusing to Sync, it got half way and froze. Said I had 1 VTC balance. I went to restart it, now it says I have 0 VTC and Just sits at Synchronizing. If I go to the tab and click Synchronize, it freezes and fails to respond, so I have to kill it via Task Manager

SavageWS6

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:44:52 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 02:23:04 AM by SavageWS6

Yup that's the version I'm using. It's taking a very very long time to Sync also

Seems like its doing something now I think

Code:
12:44:27.132 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Background saving wallet, last seen block is 62312/f8a89e323522813ece33c1dadd6ad9c4fa5b11712f6df76e7b3aa4c48138a8c6
12:44:27.137 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Save completed in 5msec
12:44:27.885 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27831 blocks left (downloaded c616aad03342e7f48d310fb1dfd240948abe191ed27ce197262017364d5be346)
12:44:27.885 [NioClientManager] AbstractBlockChain - 2 blocks per second
12:44:27.888 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:28.762 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27830 blocks left (downloaded 2b52a51a7433aa75322891d24f7b1c930073990c70c5374493cefc88aa1948e4)
12:44:28.790 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:28.887 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Background saving wallet, last seen block is 62314/2b52a51a7433aa75322891d24f7b1c930073990c70c5374493cefc88aa1948e4
12:44:28.893 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Save completed in 6msec
12:44:29.643 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27829 blocks left (downloaded 9e630296526f2b7a26a7a16903f8f403065fc41a6f6d8dd1ac668f7f21a457f6)
12:44:29.643 [NioClientManager] AbstractBlockChain - 2 blocks per second
12:44:29.661 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:30.522 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27828 blocks left (downloaded 02cbbf32d77873b783c4fc2bdea6b26632ced915cad3c5e0ee77a52b7f5f6020)
12:44:30.533 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:30.644 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Background saving wallet, last seen block is 62316/02cbbf32d77873b783c4fc2bdea6b26632ced915cad3c5e0ee77a52b7f5f6020
12:44:30.649 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Save completed in 5msec

EDIT: After letting it sync for many hours, It's finally updated and shows I have 1 VTC now in my wallet

EDIT: 1922 PST: Tried to send the 1 VTC to my other wallet for testing, said I didn't have any balance, clicked re-sync and it started downloading blocks again, and now I got another 54k blocks to download.. I thought this was a quick process? My VTC wallet syncs the whole blockchain quicker

HashEngineering

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Independent Cryptoveloper

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:58:14 AM

Thank you. I am not so familiar with advanced Github commands yet. Would you be so kind and could you provide me Git commands to get to your VertcoinJ 0.12 library version based on your tree in that case, please?

To get vertcoinj to be updated to 0.12, I would create a fork of https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj (in github) and then clone it to my local machine using:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj

This fork will contain all the commit history of bitcoinj and all the forks until vertcoinj (from dayreiner).  Then you will need to change your remotes:

Code:
git remote -v

This command will show all your remotes.  At this point the origin should point to the vertcoinj on your github account.  To add more remotes, we use commands such as these:

Code:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj
git remote add bitcoinj https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj

The upstream remote will be the repo of the original vertcoinj (in case this guy ever updates it)

The bitcoinj remote will be the bitcoinj repo. 

To fetch and merge the changes in bitcoinj (master node for 0.12-SNAPSHOT)
Code:
git fetch bitcoinj
git merge bitcoinj/master

Now your vertcoinj should be updated to the latest bitcoinj code (while still keeping the changes from vertcoinj for the vertcoin network).

Then you can copy in your WowDoge interface code (or keep it in a separate repo).

To speed up the sync process, it appears that you are using checkpoints, but the KimotoGravityWell code does not run natively like scrypt does.  The jni folder in the vertcoinj repo contains the C/C++ source code for the native library.  The libs folder contains compiled shared libraries for 4 android platforms, but the x86 version may work if you include it along with the libscrypt.so files in your final vertigo.jar package.  This may help increase the speed of syncing and resetting the blockchain.

GRS:  FrFpTbfEAni5Ruf8mNdwVQazJVJaQyEM2Y
BTC:  128Ptecsv4j6NoxdBxdvGzBtipfaAarZMJ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215 - Android Wallet Creation Service
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 06:29:30 AM

I will try to compare sync speed of previous version with vertcoinJ 0.11 library and this version with vertcoinJ 0.12. And if there will be a difference, in that case there still needs to be something to improve.

Yup that's the version I'm using. It's taking a very very long time to Sync also

Seems like its doing something now I think

Code:
12:44:27.132 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Background saving wallet, last seen block is 62312/f8a89e323522813ece33c1dadd6ad9c4fa5b11712f6df76e7b3aa4c48138a8c6
12:44:27.137 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Save completed in 5msec
12:44:27.885 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27831 blocks left (downloaded c616aad03342e7f48d310fb1dfd240948abe191ed27ce197262017364d5be346)
12:44:27.885 [NioClientManager] AbstractBlockChain - 2 blocks per second
12:44:27.888 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:28.762 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27830 blocks left (downloaded 2b52a51a7433aa75322891d24f7b1c930073990c70c5374493cefc88aa1948e4)
12:44:28.790 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:28.887 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Background saving wallet, last seen block is 62314/2b52a51a7433aa75322891d24f7b1c930073990c70c5374493cefc88aa1948e4
12:44:28.893 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Save completed in 6msec
12:44:29.643 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27829 blocks left (downloaded 9e630296526f2b7a26a7a16903f8f403065fc41a6f6d8dd1ac668f7f21a457f6)
12:44:29.643 [NioClientManager] AbstractBlockChain - 2 blocks per second
12:44:29.661 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:30.522 [NioClientManager] CoreWallet - 27828 blocks left (downloaded 02cbbf32d77873b783c4fc2bdea6b26632ced915cad3c5e0ee77a52b7f5f6020)
12:44:30.533 [Thread-2] Wow - []
12:44:30.644 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Background saving wallet, last seen block is 62316/02cbbf32d77873b783c4fc2bdea6b26632ced915cad3c5e0ee77a52b7f5f6020
12:44:30.649 [Wallet autosave thread] WalletFiles - Save completed in 5msec

EDIT: After letting it sync for many hours, It's finally updated and shows I have 1 VTC now in my wallet

EDIT: 1922 PST: Tried to send the 1 VTC to my other wallet for testing, said I didn't have any balance, clicked re-sync and it started downloading blocks again, and now I got another 54k blocks to download.. I thought this was a quick process? My VTC wallet syncs the whole blockchain quicker

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 06:32:34 AM

Thank you for detailed help. I will try to have a look on it and to try to do it this way.

Regarding improvement of sync speed if there are needed native codes for KimotoGravityWell, than in that case it will be needed to prepare library for all three platforms Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

To get vertcoinj to be updated to 0.12, I would create a fork of https://github.com/dayreiner/vertcoinj (in github) and then clone it to my local machine using:
Code:

This fork will contain all the commit history of bitcoinj and all the forks until vertcoinj (from dayreiner).  Then you will need to change your remotes:

Code:
git remote -v

This command will show all your remotes.  At this point the origin should point to the vertcoinj on your github account.  To add more remotes, we use commands such as these:

Code:

The upstream remote will be the repo of the original vertcoinj (in case this guy ever updates it)

Code:
git fetch bitcoinj

Now your vertcoinj should be updated to the latest bitcoinj code (while still keeping the changes from vertcoinj for the vertcoin network).

Then you can copy in your WowDoge interface code (or keep it in a separate repo).

To speed up the sync process, it appears that you are using checkpoints, but the KimotoGravityWell code does not run natively like scrypt does.  The jni folder in the vertcoinj repo contains the C/C++ source code for the native library.  The libs folder contains compiled shared libraries for 4 android platforms, but the x86 version may work if you include it along with the libscrypt.so files in your final vertigo.jar package.  This may help increase the speed of syncing and resetting the blockchain.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 07:51:53 AM

I measured complete resynchronisation times.

Vertigo with vertcoinJ library 0.11, it took 9 minutes 22 seconds for complete resynchronisation.

Vertgio with my cooked vertcoinJ library 0.12, it took 40 minutes.

That it is why it looks like there is still some issue in vertcoinJ library 0.12.

I will try to have a look on it and to fix it.

I will try to cook vertcoinJ library 0.12 with the steps HashEngineering described.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:44:05 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 09:34:10 AM by nov

Ok. Did exactly, what you wrote. Now looks like I need to resolve merging.

EDIT: Used: git mergetool.

Auto-merging wallettemplate/src/main/resources/wallettemplate/main.fxml
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in wallettemplate/src/main/resources/wallettemplate/main.fxml
Auto-merging wallettemplate/pom.xml
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in wallettemplate/pom.xml
Auto-merging tools/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/tools/BuildCheckpoints.java
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in tools/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/tools/BuildCheckpoints.java
Auto-merging tools/pom.xml
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in tools/pom.xml
Auto-merging pom.xml
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in pom.xml
Auto-merging examples/pom.xml
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in examples/pom.xml
Auto-merging core/src/test/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/WalletTest.java
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in core/src/test/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/WalletTest.java
Auto-merging core/src/test/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/BitcoindComparisonTool.java
Auto-merging core/src/test/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/AbstractFullPrunedBlockChainTest.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/utils/Threading.java
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/utils/Threading.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/uri/BitcoinURI.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/testing/TestWithWallet.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/testing/TestWithPeerGroup.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/testing/TestWithNetworkConnections.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/testing/MockTransactionBroadcaster.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/testing/InboundMessageQueuer.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/testing/FakeTxBuilder.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/params/UnitTestParams.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/params/TestNet3Params.java
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/params/TestNet3Params.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/params/TestNet2Params.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/params/MainNetParams.java
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/params/MainNetParams.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/Wallet.java
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/Wallet.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/VersionMessage.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/Utils.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/Transaction.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/Pong.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/PeerGroup.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/Peer.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/NetworkParameters.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/Block.java
Auto-merging core/src/main/java/com/google/bitcoin/core/AbstractBlockChain.java
Auto-merging core/pom.xml
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in core/pom.xml
Auto-merging README
Auto-merging AUTHORS
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in AUTHORS
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

Thank you for detailed help. I will try to have a look on it and to try to do it this way.

Regarding improvement of sync speed if there are needed native codes for KimotoGravityWell, than in that case it will be needed to prepare library for all three platforms Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

Code:

This fork will contain all the commit history of bitcoinj and all the forks until vertcoinj (from dayreiner).  Then you will need to change your remotes:

Code:
git remote -v

This command will show all your remotes.  At this point the origin should point to the vertcoinj on your github account.  To add more remotes, we use commands such as these:

Code:

Code:
git fetch bitcoinj

To speed up the sync process, it appears that you are using checkpoints, but the KimotoGravityWell code does not run natively like scrypt does.  The jni folder in the vertcoinj repo contains the C/C++ source code for the native library.  The libs folder contains compiled shared libraries for 4 android platforms, but the x86 version may work if you include it along with the libscrypt.so files in your final vertigo.jar package.  This may help increase the speed of syncing and resetting the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: