Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334544 times)
oogone

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:53:51 PM

If this coin Energy Coin ENRG was only released by IPO giveaway then why didn't you guys stick together a little bit on the price?? Make a pact among yourselves to selectively trade and actively buy from those who don't comply.
I picked up over a million and a half for JUST CHUMP change?? This coin looks better then what it's selling for right now. But makes me really wonder about some people selling so cheap?? Usually all the coin communities want to piss all over the big multi-pools and big miners, how they ruin the price  by dumping etc., but in this case WHO WAS TO BLAME? Those community members who dumped and dumped and sold for almost nothing. I hope this is a weeding out of the one's you DON'T want involved in your community and with your coin. I was unable to be included in the giveaway, but bought in through one to one trades and exchanges. This coin could have a very bright future if the dev stays active and the community plays a huge role in it's longevity, it also could lead to a great asset in your wallet. Remember you as the ENRG community will ultimately decide how far Energy Coin will go and what it will achieve during it's life cycle.
This was added to my personal, private investor Crypto Currency Blog. We have more then 100 investors & miners that are VERY active in the Crypto Markets.

I think your reply should be reposted and reposted.
Everyone should read this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoky001

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Astrum

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:03:04 PM

If this coin Energy Coin ENRG was only released by IPO giveaway then why didn't you guys stick together a little bit on the price?? Make a pact among yourselves to selectively trade and actively buy from those who don't comply.
I picked up over a million and a half for JUST CHUMP change?? This coin looks better then what it's selling for right now. But makes me really wonder about some people selling so cheap?? Usually all the coin communities want to piss all over the big multi-pools and big miners, how they ruin the price  by dumping etc., but in this case WHO WAS TO BLAME? Those community members who dumped and dumped and sold for almost nothing. I hope this is a weeding out of the one's you DON'T want involved in your community and with your coin. I was unable to be included in the giveaway, but bought in through one to one trades and exchanges. This coin could have a very bright future if the dev stays active and the community plays a huge role in it's longevity, it also could lead to a great asset in your wallet. Remember you as the ENRG community will ultimately decide how far Energy Coin will go and what it will achieve during it's life cycle.
This was added to my personal, private investor Crypto Currency Blog. We have more then 100 investors & miners that are VERY active in the Crypto Markets.

+1
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:09:53 PM

+1
Couldn't agree more! +1
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:20:22 PM

lol i asked to be on the distribution but no answer from the dev Smiley we also added this coin to europex and nothing too 
good luck to you
oogone

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:27:13 PM

Mintpal vote # 547

Swissex vote # 825 - 828

Coinano vote # 84 - 89
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:33:49 PM

lol i asked to be on the distribution but no answer from the dev Smiley we also added this coin to europex and nothing too 
good luck to you
i would be happy to donate to you since the dev missed you =/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:37:24 PM

Okay guys and gals.... Phase one is over.... 800 people are now the future of ENRG.

Some will dump. Some will hold and mint... some will do a little of both... this is expected....

At first the price will be low...

Europex.eu has 125,000 coins @ 0.00000099 BTC....   this means someone is dumping their entire stake for roughly 0.123 BTC
Do not get discouraged or angry... this is expected....

However, what we can do is BUY these coins.... this will raise the price...

Next I want to encourage a second giveaway by you and me....

I would like to pledge 25,000 coins to this effort.... There are people who missed out on the first free IPO and we as ENRG coin fans/people can continue this effort...

The future of this coin is out of the DEV's hands now and belongs to the 800....

Chime in on how you all feel about this and I will set up a separate thread for a second giveaway... we won't just use BitcoinTalk for this one...
We will ask CryptoFury and use a Facebook CryptoCurrency group... etc... whatever.... I want to hear from you all...

Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:39:46 PM

Okay guys and gals.... Phase one is over.... 800 people are now the future of ENRG.

Some will dump. Some will hold and mint... some will do a little of both... this is expected....

Europex.eu has 125,000 coins @ 0.00000099 BTC....   this means someone is dumping their entire stake for roughly 0.123 BTC

I would like to pledge 25,000 coins to this effort.... There are people who missed out on the first free IPO and we as ENRG coin fans/people can continue this effort...

The future of this coin is out of the DEV's hands now and belongs to the 800....

Chime in on how you all feel about this and I will set up a separate thread for a second giveaway... we won't just use BitcoinTalk for this one...
We will ask CryptoFury and use a Facebook CryptoCurrency group... etc... whatever.... I want to hear from you all...

ill donate 10k

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:41:59 PM

What will the giveaway entail, The main reason for the current dump in price is because the coin has been given away and some of those are people who have never even owned more than 0.01 btc. So to them 0.12 btc for doing absolutely nothing is like winning the lottery, they cannot believe their luck.

Is there away way to prevent the same happening again in a second giveaway
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:42:57 PM

What will the giveaway entail, The main reason for the current dump in price is because the coin has been given away and some of those are people who have never even owned more than 0.01 btc. So to them 0.12 btc for doing absolutely nothing is like winning the lottery, they cannot believe their luck.

ya make it small amounts ;P and people would all ready got cannot get again ;P

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:43:51 PM

When I get home tonight I will restart my wallet with a new wallet.dat specifically for a giveaway... I will list the address so people can follow along on the block explorer... those that donate will have a say in how we will distribute these coins.... I do not nessesarily want to have only Bitcointalk users this time... we can list at cryptocointalk.com and we can troll in troll boxes etc... whatever spreads the coins about...

Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:44:47 PM

When I get home tonight I will restart my wallet with a new wallet.dat specifically for a giveaway... I will list the address so people can follow along on the block explorer... those that donate will have a say in how we will distribute these coins.... I do not nessesarily want to have only Bitcointalk users this time... we can list at cryptocointalk.com and we can troll in troll boxes etc... whatever spreads the coins about...

sounds good i might buy more and donate some not sure yet Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:47:00 PM

Sadly, no... dumpers will be dumpers.... it is phase two of pretty much any POS free distribution.. Patience! Thats what we need...
The concept of a coin that mints without melting your GPU's is a beautiful thing though.... and the DEV is working on a way to mine them for the miners in the crowd.....

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:47:13 PM

Hope I get one of the last 15 shares!

I like energy  Grin

Voted on swisscex #770-772

Voted again #779-781

Mintpal vote #499

Voted Swisscex # 789-791

Mintpal vote# 545

Voted Swisscex #823-825

Voted Swisscex # 829-831
Voted Mintpal #548

oogone

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:49:22 PM

ill donate 10k

If it is done properly with full transparency count me in 10k 
edit: I do feel people should do something for it, like voting - we do need the votes
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:51:51 PM

So what's the criteria again? I made a post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589008.msg6697948#msg6697948 but never got added to the list
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

ill donate 10k

If it is done properly with full transparency count me in 10k 
edit: I do feel people should do something for it, like voting - we do need the votes

How about a fund for a multipool dev?

I'll chip a few k in for that.

+5k for the give away. but pm to remind me
auctioneeeeer

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

Wow, letting these go for anything less than 0.00000185 is a tragedy.  Those buying here will see a big reward in the next day or two I imagine.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:11:39 PM

So what's the criteria again? I made a post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589008.msg6697948#msg6697948 but never got added to the list

I have send the dev 4 messages and put before the end of ip the signature in my profile. DEV can you please respond to us. Thanks, its much appreciated.
kathmandu34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 11:24:47 PM

इनर्जी कोइन का सेयर होल्डर हरु को नामावली :
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला
यो नामावली मात्र हो, जसले नया वालेट डाउनलोड गर्नुभएको छैन कृपया सक्दो छिटो गर्नुहोला

इनर्जी कोइन समूह

इनर्जी कोइन

अफिसियल वेबसइट
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला

इनर्जी कोइन बिसुद्ध POS कोइन हो .
यो कोइन हाम्रो CRYPTO WORLD मा इनर्जी को बचत गर्ने उदेश्य ले बनाइएको कोइन हो. साथ साथ मा आहिले सम्मकै छिटो कारोबार (१ सेकेन्ड मै) हुने कोइन हो. बिस्वभरमा कोइन माइन मा लाखौ डलर खर्च हुने गरेको सर्ब विदित नै छ. हजुर हरु त्यसरी प्रयोग हुने खर्च को कटौती गर्न र यस कोइन को विस्तार गर्न को लागि बिना कुनै खर्च हाम्रो निःशुल्क सेयर होल्डर हुन सक्नुहुन्छ. हाम्रो निःशुल्क सेयर मा आबद्द हुनका लागि तल दिएको विवरण अनुसार दर्ता गर्नुहोला.
जहाँ कोइन तयार गर्न लाखौ डलर बराबर को हामीले खर्च कटौती गरेका छौ एक तर्फा बर्सिक बचत बराबर दैनिक रुपमा उत्प्रेरणा कोइन हासिल गर्न सानो मात्रको कम्प्युटर पावर प्रयोग हुनेछ. जसले हाम्रो नेटवर्क लै सधै चलिरहन मद्दत गर्दछ र कारोबार मा समेत मद्दत पुर्याउने काम गर्दछ.

यस कोइन ले १ दिन पछाडी नै उत्प्रेरणा कोइन दिन सुरु गर्नेछ भने पूर्ण कोइन हासिल गर्न १०० दिन सम्म वालेट मा कोइन जम्मा रहेको हुनु पर्नेछ.
उत्प्रेरणा कोइन यो दर मा स्वतः वितरण हुनेछ :

पहिलो वर्ष : १० %
दोस्रो वर्ष: ८ %
तेस्रो वर्ष : ६ %
चौथो वर्ष : ४ %
पाचौ वर्ष : २ %
पाचौ वर्ष पछिका वर्ष हरुमा सम्पूर्ण नेटवर्क मा रहेका कोइन को अनुमानित १% का दर ले उत्पादन भैरहने छ र त्यस उत्पादन मा ज-जसको सहभागिता रहनेछ उहाँ हरुले कोइन उत्प्रेरणा कोइन स्वरुप पाउनुहुनेछ

निःशुल्क सेयर वितरण ?

इनर्जी कोइन ८०० जना सहभागी लाई बराबर रुप मा निःशुल्क सेयर वितरण गरिनेछ.
यसलाई बिसुद्ध रुप मा वितरण गर्न का लागि, माथि राखिएको सेयर होल्डर किताब लाई बेला बेला मा अपडेट गरिनेछ.

१-१-० मिलियन (१० करोड) कोइन
१-१-० मिलियन (१० करोड) कोइन पहिलो ब्लोक मा नै माइन गरि वितरण को लागि तयार गरिएको कोइन हो र यो वितरण BITCOINTALK मा खाता भएका सदस्य हरुलाई वितरण गरिने छ. तुलनात्मक हिसाबले सदस्य हरुलाई यो कोइन सानो संख्या मा वितरित भएको लग्न सक्छ तर कोइन को दुर्लभता नै कोइन को मूल्य आधार गर्ने तत्वो हो भन्ने हामीमा विश्वास छ.

डाउनलोड

Source (स्रोत):
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला

विन्डोज वालेट
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला
अथवा
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला

म्याक वालेट बेटा (beta)
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला

लाइनक्स वालेट
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला
अथवा
यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला

विन्डोज , म्याक , लाईनक्स , GNU वालेट को प्रकासन सम्बन्धित जानकारी

यहाँ किलिक गर्नुहोला

Code:
Ports: P2P: 22705 RPC: 22706
addnode=212.114.59.109
addnode=162.243.248.229

वालेट अपडेट कसरि गर्ने?
वालेट डाउनलोड गर्दा energycoin.conf फाइल पनि संगै डाउनलोड हुन्छ, त्यस फाइल लाई %appdata%/Energycoin/ मा लगेर राख्ने र energycoin-qt लाई फेरी बन्द गरि खोल्ने

इनर्जी कोइन को निःशुल्क सेयर वितरण मा भाग लिनका लागि

तल कोड मा दिएको कोड लाई हजुरको BITCOINTALK को प्रोफाइल सिग्नेचर बनाउनुहोस.
Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589008.0]Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO)[/url][/b]. eELcDtkesm5gHzxEjh8FGibQyRrNUNQiDR
उदाहरणकालागि :
Code:
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589008.0]Energycoin - Join Energ Foundation[/url][/b]. eELcDtkesm5gHzxEjh8FGibQyRrNUNQiDR

सिग्नेचर नराखी भाग लिनका लागि

हजुरको Bitcoin Talk को खाता मा रहेको नाम सहित वालेट खाता राखी हाम्रो फेसबुक पेज मा पोस्ट गर्नुहोस

हाम्रो Bitcoin Talk को पहिलो कोइन पेज मा (अंग्रेजी पेज) मा यो कोइन मा किन आबद्द हुन चाहनुहुन्छ तेस्को बारेमा के हि विवरण सहित पोस्ट गर्नुहोस

यदि त्यो पनि सम्भव नभएमा
यो पेज मा गएर भाग लिन सक्नुहुन्छ
इ कोइनर सहभागी पेज
त्यहाँ पोस्ट गरेपछि
हाम्रो Bitcoin Talk को पहिलो कोइन पेज मा (अंग्रेजी पेज) मा यो कोइन मा किन आबद्द हुन चाहनुहुन्छ तेस्को बारेमा के हि विवरण सहित पोस्ट गर्नुहोस

Bitcointalk को हजुरको खाता कम्तिमा अप्रिल २९ (मंगलबार बैसाख १६ गते ) भन्दा पहिले बनाइएको हुनुपर्नेछ.

सिग्नेचर माध्यम प्रयोग गर्नेहरुले कम्तिमा १ हप्ता सम्म Bitcointalk मा सिग्नेचर राख्नुपर्नेछ. हामीले सिग्नेचर रहेको नरहेको Boot को माध्यम बाट जाच गरिरहने छौ.

इनर्जी कोइन सम्बधि सम्पूर्ण जानकारी यहाँ , हाम्रो फेसबुक पेज मा र हाम्रो पहिलो अंग्रेजी पेज मा पाइने छ. बारम्बार हेर्न नभुल्नुहोला.

महत्वपूर्ण वेबसाइटहरु
फेसबुक पेज
फेसबुक पेज
ट्वीटर पेज
ट्वीटर पेज

कार्य बापत वितरण गरिने कोइन :
नया लोगो तयार गर्ने लाई २ सेयर बडी दिइने छ       
 म्याक वालेट तयार गर्नेलाई २ सेयर बडी दिइने छ
 फौसेट को लागि १ सेयर बडी दिइने छ
मार्केटिंग को लागि २ सेयर बडी दिइने छ
ENRG को लागि कुनै बिसेस सहयोग को लागि १ सेयर बडी दिइने छ
Exchage को लागि ५ सेयर बडी दिइने छ
ENRG को बारेमा लेख लेख्नेको लागि १ सेयर बडी दिइने छ
Block Explorer २ सेयर बडी दिइने छ

कार्य बापत वितरण गरिने कोइन (दुर्लभ)

इनर्जी कोइन र यसको को बारेमा बिस्तृत जानकारी रहेको विडियो तयार गर्ने लाई ५ सेयर दिइने छ . विडियो मा इनर्जी को बचत का बारेमा झाल्किनुपरने छ . विडियो तयार गर्नेले येह लिंक पोस्ट गरि मलाई PM बाट खबर गर्नु होला.

मल्टीपुल : साझा मल्टीपुल : ३ सेयर
इनर्जी कोइन को लागि मात्र व्यक्तिगत मल्टीपुल : ६ सेयर
मिन्टपल मा घुसाउने लाई १० सेयर
मोबाइल वालेट तयार गर्नेलाई ४ सेयर

अनुवाद:
जसले हाम्रो पहिलो पेज (अंग्रेजी पेज) लाई अन्य भासमा अनुवाद गर्नुहुनेछ वहालाई पनि अनुवाद बापत के हि कोइन दिइने छ 
इनर्जी कोइन को पहिलो पेज (अंग्रेजी पेज) OP
इनर्जी कोइन को फ्रेन्च (French) भाषामा अनुवादित पेज
इनर्जी कोइन को रसियन Russian) भाषामा अनुवादित पेज
इनर्जी कोइन को जर्मन  (German) भाषामा अनुवादित पेज
इनर्जी कोइन को चाइनिज (Chinese) भाषामा अनुवादित पेज
इनर्जी कोइन को इस्पेनिस (Spanish) भाषामा अनुवादित पेज

अनुवाद गर्ने नियम हरु यहाँ उल्लेखित छन् :
क. पहिले जांच गर्नुहोस कि हजुरले अनुवाद गर्न लागेको भाषा कसैले पहिले नै पोस्ट नगरेको होस्
ख. अनुवादक ले आफ्नो भाषा को पोस्ट भासिक पोस्ट गर्ने ठाउमा नै पोस्ट गर्नुपर्ने छ
ग. अनुवाद उच्च गुणस्तरीय हुनुपर्ने छ , कुनै फेरबदल मान्य हुनेछैन.
घ. अनुवादक ले प्रत्यक ४८ घण्टा मा पेज अपडेट गर्नुपर्दछ
ङ. अनुवाद बापत १ अनुवाद को १ सेयर दिनेछौ
च. १ जना ले १ भाषा मा मात्र अनुवाद गर्न पाउने छ . (अन्य लाई पनि मौका दिनुपर्ने हुन्छ )
छ. हाम्रो अफिसियल पेग को लिंक अनुवादक ले प्रस्ट उल्लेख गर्नुपर्ने हुन्छ
ज. अनुवादक ले हामीलाई लिंक पठाउनुपर्ने हुन्छ.

कोइन को क्रियाकलाप देखाउने ठाउँ (Block Explorers):
कोइन एक्सपोलोरार डट कम 
एक्सपोलोरार डट इनर्जी कोइन डट पी डब्लु 

फौसेट (Faucet):
(निसुल्क कोइन पाइने ठाउँ )
(कोइन को वितरण सकिएपछि मात्र सुरु हुनेछ )

एक्सचेन्ज  (Exchanges):

बिटरेक्स एक्सचेन्ज
सी - सेक्स बि टि सी
सी - सेक्स यु एस डी
सेयरएक्स कोइन एक्सचेन्ज
स्वाप  होल एक्सचेन्ज
पाथ डट नेट

यदि हजुर कुनै ठुलो एक्सचेन्ज संग आबद्द हुनुहुन्छ भने हामीलाई सिधै सम्पर्क गर्नुहोस हामी संग इनर्जी कोइन को विकास र प्रबर्दन को लागि एक्सचेन्ज लाई ५ सेयर छुट्याएर राखिएको छ .

प्राय सोधिने प्रस्न हरु :

प्र. म सहभागिता मा सहभागी भए तर लिस्ट मा मेरो नाम देखिएन किन?
उ. लिस्ट हरेक ४८ देखि ७२ घण्टा मा अपडेट भई रहने छ धैर्यता नै बेस होला. र हामी प्रत्यक खाता लाई बिसेस ध्यान दिएर हेर्छु त्यसमा समय लग्न सक्छ.

प्र. वितरण कहिले सुरु हुन्छ?
उ. हाम्रो काउनडाउन समाप्त भएपछि वितरण सुरु हुनेछ र के हि घण्टा को आन्तारल मा सकिनेछ

प्र. मैले १ भन्दा बडी सेयर पाउन सक्छु ?
उ. सक्नुहुन्छ, एक्सचेन्ज मा सम्पर्क गर्नु, लेख लेख्नु कोइन को फाइदा र प्रचार मा सहयोग गरेर पनि के हि सेयर पुन सकिन्छ

प्र. १ सेयर पुन को सफल हुनेछ ?
Bitcointalk मा मेम्बर वा सो भन्दा माथिको तह हुने व्यक्ति १ निसुल्क सेयर को लागि हकदार हुनेछ
अरु पर्खाई मा राखिने छ र हजुरले ENRG को लागि के कति कार्य गर्नुहुन्छ तेस्ले हजुरको कोइन पुन सक्ने या नसक्ने भन्ने बारेमा बिस्तृत गर्ने छ र आन्त्मा लिस्ट अपडेट गरिने छ.

अपडेटहरु :

सम्पूर्ण सहभागी सदस्य हरुको लिस्ट येही नै सार्बजनिक गरिने छ. सम्पूर्ण सदस्य मा छर्लंग हुन जरुरि हुन्छ.
कार्य बापत वितरण गरिने सयेर आझै पनि बाकी छ र के कति बाकी छ माथि को लिस्ट मा हेर्नुहोला.
लिस्ट प्रत्यक २४ घण्टा मा अपडेट गरिने छ. हजुरको नाम लिस्ट मा आएको छैन भने नअतालिनु कहिले कहिँ लिस्ट अपडेट हुन ४८ घण्टा सम्म लग्न सक्छ
काउनडाउन माथि बाट हेर्न सक्नुहुनेछ
कोइन को लोगो परिवर्तन गरियो र छिट्टै वालेट मा पनि परिवर्तन हुनेछ

व्यापारीक प्रयोजन को लागि :

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: