Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else have a feeling NXT is about to explode?  (Read 9183 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:38:30 PM

What do you think is going to happen with darkcoin?
Im killing myself i didnt mine them earlier and their price ig going up fast!

I like Darkcoin, anominity is an important function. BUT if another coin implements a similar function it will be game over for it. It's the Cryptocurrency version of putting your eggs in one basket IMHO.
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:42:30 PM

I hope so, im feeling so depressed about DRK right now.
I only have about 40, but want to buy more when things settle down.
I think megacoin has a big future too.

I have the same feeling hehe (It's something that gnaws inside you) but like the pal just said, when other coin come doing the same... game over, and nxt will include anonimity soon "hope" so just wait till our turn  Smiley
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:00:23 AM

This feeling is gathering inside me again!  Grin
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:23:39 AM

Considering it went from 9 cents to 4 cents in 1 month I think correct word to use would be implode.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:26:39 PM

Considering it went from 9 cents to 4 cents in 1 month I think correct word to use would be implode.

I noticed you butthurt or something about NXT, what's your problem? Don't like it - don't invest.
atoni

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:40:43 PM

I noticed you butthurt or something about NXT, what's your problem? Don't like it - don't invest.

Did I say something that isnt true?

I think only thing that isnt true is nxt web page which lies about nxt being the fastest crypto and that it doesnt charges any fees for asset exchange.

Oh and I forgot about John, where are those 5 big news and big companies that are coming to nxt? haha, it was only used to lurk noobs into pump and dump.....

it seems now is dump time: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/ (click link and choose 30 days)
devphp

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:42:50 PM

You've just confirmed my suspicion about you being butthurt, well, my friend, you are the only person on Earth that can help yourself. Nobody else can. Only you.
atoni

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:44:44 PM

You've just confirmed my suspicion about you being butthurt, well, my friend, you are the only person on Earth that can help yourself. Nobody else can. Only you.

Sure, I will buy NXT and be happy seeing my investment going in the direction that graph shows lol
devphp

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:49:50 PM

Sure, I will buy NXT and be happy seeing my investment going in the direction that graph shows lol

No, please don't buy it, it is not for whiners.
atoni

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:52:02 PM

No, please don't buy it, it is not for whiners.

If you didnt notice I was laughing not whining but i guess in nxt world every thing can be truth 
devphp

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:53:24 PM

If you didnt notice I was laughing not whining but i guess in nxt world every thing can be truth 

Just don't buy it anyway, NXT doesn't like you Grin
atoni

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:54:54 PM

Just don't buy it anyway, NXT doesn't like you Grin

I will buy NXT and then buy Facebook with it on asset exchange. I am amazed how such obscure currency managed to land such big company to get listed. Will I get rich with it? We will see, I hope Mark keeps with doing good job!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

NxT used to be $0.08 to $0.11 when Bitcoin was in the $800 range and yet today it's $0.042.  I don't understand how someone can be bullish for a dying coin.  It's like picking out some random $hitclone on coinmarketcap and saying "yeaaah!  Quark's gonna hit $15 million buy buy buy"

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
devphp

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:58:56 PM

I will buy NXT and then buy Facebook with it on asset exchange. I am amazed how such obscure currency managed to land such big company to get listed. Will I get rich with it? We will see, I hope Mark keeps with doing good job!

Don't. You obviously don't understand what a decentralized exchange is. Stay away from it.
atoni

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:02:32 PM

Don't. You obviously don't understand what a decentralized exchange is. Stay away from it.

Are you saying you wouldnt rate Facebook as Buy? Does Mark knows that?

How about JL777Hodl, should I buy those? it has pretty cute name
devphp

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:03:11 PM

Are you saying you wouldnt rate Facebook as Buy? Does Mark knows that?

How about JL777Hodl, should I buy those? it has pretty cute name

Dont buy anything there, it's dangerous.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:12:27 PM

The decentralized exchange is neat, however, because of coloured coins, there is few reasons to hold NXT.

Imho, the distribution is still not good enough to sustain an higher market-cap than what it has now.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:18:27 PM

The decentralized exchange is neat, however, because of coloured coins, there is few reasons to hold NXT.

Imho, the distribution is still not good enough to sustain an higher market-cap than what it has now.

Exactly.  The piss poor distribution killed off NxT.  NxT used to be $0.08+ until people realized it was premined by a few people.

Maybe if NxT had better distribution it could be $300+ million by now but no point in dealing in hypothetical as the NxT was approached back in 2013 about doing a second IPO and the greedy whales said no.

NxT is truly a get quick rich scheme as their whales are more concerned about how they can get their money out then growing NxT to be a competitor to BTC.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:51:13 PM

Exactly.  The piss poor distribution killed off NxT.  NxT used to be $0.08+ until people realized it was premined by a few people.

Maybe if NxT had better distribution it could be $300+ million by now but no point in dealing in hypothetical as the NxT was approached back in 2013 about doing a second IPO and the greedy whales said no.

NxT is truly a get quick rich scheme as their whales are more concerned about how they can get their money out then growing NxT to be a competitor to BTC.

You're obviously nowhere near up-to-date with the developments in NXT. or you're just trolling and spreading FUD as usual.

In the next weeks NXT is going to be rolling out a shitload of new features, to go with all of the amzing stuff that has already been implemented:
Here's a small selection:

New NRS software, version 1.2.2
Digital Goods Store
Mulitgateway trading
nxtBridge
Secure Asset Exchange

This is in addition to all of the activity in projects that are based on NXT, and the implemantation of NXT on a wide range of new trading platforms.
How you can be ignorant of all of this amazes me.......

You are aware that NEM was created by NXT'ers as a response to an attack on NXT?
You are also aware that most NEM stakeholders are also NXT investors?
Maybe you noticed that NEMstake is being listed on NXTs Asset Exchange (and now on the Secure AE?)

So why the f**k are you constantly attacking the only community that actually helped to create and sustain NEM?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

Yet another guy so optimistic or you have any graphs out there so we can see what you are up to? Most of crypto persons are so optimistic, but have no real reason for it.

Bitcoin is DEAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: