Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:03:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160982 times)
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:18:27 PM

The official pool doesn't load and TripleHeXX closed. Where to mine?
You can always mine at cac.poolsofhonor.com. I've never had any issues there. Send me a PM and I'll send you some free CAC.
pbminer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:18:50 PM

oh yes just as info
the person who is doing a DDNS attack the info is with the ISP and hey wait till you get a knock on the door. We know who you are
PCLogic

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:21:55 PM

oh yes just as info
the person who is doing a DDNS attack the info is with the ISP and hey wait till you get a knock on the door. We know who you are

ic so that's the prob. good to know. can you fix it?
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:31:54 PM

oh yes just as info

PBminer is a computer dude, He should be able to fix it soon so that we can get a more even spread hash rate though. The whole idea of peer to peer is not centralize and it's not happening right now.
PCLogic

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:33:19 PM

You can always mine at cac.poolsofhonor.com. I've never had any issues there. Send me a PM and I'll send you some free CAC.
sent u a pm
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

sent u a pm
Enjoy your free CAC dude...Sending you some.
pbminer

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

oh yes just as info

PBminer is a computer dude, He should be able to fix it soon so that we can get a more even spread hash rate though. The whole idea of peer to peer is not centralize and it's not happening right now.

well mr we have waited till we had all info togehter Smiley and also the info what has been said to DEV on skype has been logged.
Oh did i forget something Brian or how should i name you Wink

300 packets a second is that all you got boy
PCLogic

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:43:14 PM

sent u a pm
Enjoy your free CAC dude...Sending you some.
1 conf... so far. thank u for the cac coins.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:47:02 PM

oh yes just as info

well mr we have waited till we had all info togehter Smiley and also the info what has been said to DEV on skype has been logged.

Ah, so now I'm the guilty guy. Am I guilty of giving out CAC coins?  Grin Grin Grin
pbminer

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:00:30 PM

oh yes just as info

Ah, so now I'm the guilty guy. Am I guilty of giving out CAC coins?  Grin Grin Grin

quick question you are runnign the poolsofhoner yes?
pbminer

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

[1:18:53 AM] (blend out for now): and you dont want to start ddosing to see whos pool stands better....
‎10‎:‎21 [1:20:00 AM] California Coins: Can you setup a multipool?
[1:20:25 AM] (blend out for now): and you know pretty well i can delist the coin from ccex and make a big tweeter announcement to ruin all the work you had done so far...
[1:20:45 AM] (blend out for now): and it really gets on my nervers cause that fake accounts on

so the person has now 5 min....
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

[1:18:53 AM] (blend out for now): and you dont want to start ddosing to see whos pool stands better....
[1:20:25 AM] (blend out for now): and you know pretty well i can delist the coin from ccex and make a big tweeter announcement to ruin all the work you had done so far...
[1:20:45 AM] (blend out for now): and it really gets on my nervers cause that fake accounts on

Get your fact straight pbminer. I don't even know how to make a pool and if whoever wants to DDOS he wouldn't be so dumb to announce it. I'm the only one that have the full name on my profile so I have nothing to hide. What's your name by the way? There're a bunch of fake accounts on this thread by one person it's not even funny. Just like mini me talking to each other.
pbminer

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:20:07 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 09:35:44 PM by pbminer

Get your fact straight pbminer. I don't even know how to make a pool and if whoever wants to DDOS he wouldn't be so dumb to announce it. I'm the only one that have the full name on my profile so I have nothing to hide. What's your name by the way? There're a bunch of fake accounts on this thread by one person it's not even funny. Just like mini me talking to each other.

well i guess this one was stupid enough as this is what i got from DEV send. So is he making this up.. what you recon... did not say it is you by name did I?

This is to show that the person who is ddosing the server is stupid enough if i can read the section what DEV has send me

forgot to say I dont have the name but DEV has it so i am sure who ever it is DEV will take steps against it.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:34:43 PM

well i guess this one was stupid enough as this is what i got from DEV send. So is he making this up.. what you recon... did not say it is you by name did I?

This is to show that the person who is ddosing the server is stupid enough if i can read the section what DEV has send me

[/quote]
So don't put my name in there if you didn't meant it was me. Also, the person from the transcript said he "don't want to start ddosing to see whose pools stand better" I guess he's right.
pbminer

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:38:03 PM

So don't put my name in there if you didn't meant it was me. Also, the person from the transcript said he "don't want to start ddosing to see whose pools stand better" I guess he's right.

[/quote]

I see this as a threat, any way I am sure DEV will sort this one out 
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:44:06 PM

[/quote]
Well didn't you preach to me about secure things before you put it out there as an IT professional? I'm just stating the facts dude. Chill.
pbminer

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:47:10 PM

Well didn't you preach to me about secure things before you put it out there as an IT professional? I'm just stating the facts dude. Chill.
[/quote]
lol mate i fund the server and i dont set it up. i told you what i have seen on your pool in the beginning lol
so i am sure DEV will sort it he has to it is his coin
Sasori

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:51:01 PM

i think we must calm down this is a good coin with great future.

haha
its just like any other alt coin

move on
Move on when you are moving on why are you still here smartass ? Grin

why get so hostile?
im here because its funny watching all you fools
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:59:21 PM

i think we must calm down this is a good coin with great future.

haha
its just like any other alt coin

move on
Move on when you are moving on why are you still here smartass ? Grin

why get so hostile?
im here because its funny watching all you fools
Isn't that true. I helped dev find a pool and now they are attacking it and me and keep on saying it's my pool. Poor copychicken, I'd remove that pool if I run it for real  Grin Grin Grin
pbminer

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:45:17 PM

another 55k send, anyone else ... who is next... as i said who has cac on teh cac pool stuck
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: