Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160982 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:54:05 PM

i think we must calm down this is a good coin with great future.

haha
its just like any other alt coin

move on
Move on when you are moving on why are you still here smartass ? Grin

why get so hostile?
im here because its funny watching all you fools

where be my SoCal coins?

sa_ddam213

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:54:07 PM

Wow...

catching up on this drama makes me feel better TripleHeXXX got out before accusations started flying our way.

TripleHeXXX were developing a multipool for CAC for FREE as it seemed like a coin with a good community, based on posts I could see it looked like I was not doing it fast enough for them (even though I stated we were really busy due to the release of the TripleHeXXX exchange) and they had found some one else, I asked many times if this was the case and was just ignored.

Not to mention how rude they were about the official pool, TripleHeXXX also setup the official CAC pool for them for FREE even though it would be in direct competition to our own pool, then they start posting shit like "Mine on the official pool and use TripleHeXXX as a backup" WTF steal all our users after all the work I have done for CAC, just rude

Our company is made up of more than me and I have been under pressure form my colleagues though all this, but I was trying to assure them its going to be good, But I can no longer convince them on the viability of CAC.

This is why TripleHeXXX will have nothing to do with CAC in the future, the way the devs of the coin are treating people trying to help is appalling.

I'm not here to try derail the thread or coin, just letting everyone know TripleHeXXX's position to the unfolding situation

Good luck with the coin.

Fuck I hate this site
pbminer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:10:47 AM

Wow...

catching up on this drama makes me feel better TripleHeXXX got out before accusations started flying our way.

TripleHeXXX were developing a multipool for CAC for FREE as it seemed like a coin with a good community, based on posts I could see it looked like I was not doing it fast enough for them (even though I stated we were really busy due to the release of the TripleHeXXX exchange) and they had found some one else, I asked many times if this was the case and was just ignored.

Not to mention how rude they were about the official pool, TripleHeXXX also setup the official CAC pool for them for FREE even though it would be in direct competition to our own pool, then they start posting shit like "Mine on the official pool and use TripleHeXXX as a backup" WTF steal all our users after all the work I have done for CAC, just rude

Our company is made up of more than me and I have been under pressure form my colleagues though all this, but I was trying to assure them its going to be good, But I can no longer convince them on the viability of CAC.

This is why TripleHeXXX will have nothing to do with CAC in the future, the way the devs of the coin are treating people trying to help is appalling.

I'm not here to try derail the thread or coin, just letting everyone know TripleHeXXX's position to the unfolding situation

Good luck with the coin.

Right If one I trust then it is this man here from triple.
I can't get hold of DEV and with all this crap going on I decided to pull from this coin.
Which means:
1.) I will stop funding the server
2.) As of tomorrow the pool I will have shut down. For this I will contact the service provider where the pool is hosted.
3.) My offer stands on those who have coins stuck on the pool. Let me know and i personally fund your coins. For this i have already pulled a list from the server but there are still a few people who have not send me a PM with username and CAC address.

nssminer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:30:03 AM

Wonder what happened to the 830,000CAC I donated?
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:37:08 AM

^The link is broken possibly faucet owner sent them all to the exchange to trade.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:21:16 AM

Wow...

Good luck with the coin.

Thanks TripleHeXXX for saying something. I'm not sure where this coin is heading but I feel like dev's been deserting people and I've been dodging bullets all day  Shocked
pbminer

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:40:01 AM

Wow...

Good luck with the coin.

I can't get hold of DEV and with all this crap going on I decided to pull from this coin.
Which means:
2.) As of tomorrow the pool I will have shut down. For this I will contact the service provider where the pool is hosted.
3.) My offer stands on those who have coins stuck on the pool. Let me know and i personally fund your coins. For this i have already pulled a list from the server but there are still a few people who have not send me a PM with username and CAC address.

so...
Server is shut down now.
I still have not heard from DEV

nsminer you had a little over 1500CAC stuc on pool so 2000 send

I still see a few more on the list so PM me
nssminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:13:45 AM

Wow...

Good luck with the coin.

Which means:

so...
Server is shut down now.
I still have not heard from DEV

nsminer you had a little over 1500CAC stuc on pool so 2000 send

I still see a few more on the list so PM me

Thank you!
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:29:03 AM

dev, or anyone on here with CentOS, can you write an autogen.sh and configure.ac for centos?

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/configure.ac

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/autogen.sh

^ this is what i mean. CentOS installs are difficult sometimes, this will help exchanges and pools running CentOS

this is what auto-install gist looks like after those are complete:

https://gist.github.com/patricklodder/c7c067cc831f0d3190c2#file-build-dogecoin-sh

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:05:39 AM

Dear CaC members,

We regret to inform you that it appears as though the Dev has left the scene.  This is a very unfortunate situation, especially considering the circumstances.  You must know, the person you cal Dev here was in fact no Dev at all.  Allan Jordan (Dev) was excessively asking for Bitcoin donations from many members of the community to help get his coin (CAC) "Developed".  This includes members of the pool operations and members of the Canadian Investors Club.  In this last attempt, and after donations were given to "Develop" this coin further on a new algorithm "X15" he took our BTC and disappeared.   Allan if you are reading this you should either come forward and let everyone know what is going on or try your best to hide.  I am confident there are enough pissed off people now who have invested and lost money both within California and outside in other parts of the world.

With this said,

The Canadian Investors club and the Pool operators and other essential members have decided the California Coin community is too strong to just let "Dissipate".  We are proposing for the first time in coin history to "FORK THE DEV".  

We propose to to Fork the Dev and make CAC one of the most innovative and ground breaking coins that block chain technology has to offer.   This would include immediately changing the CACs algorithim from Scrypt to FRESH.  If you have no heard of FRESH here is some info :

This new algorithm consumes 15% to 20% less energy compared to x11 / x13 / 15. The FRESH algorithm cherry picked and combined the most low energy hashing algorithms (SHAVITE, SIMD & ECHO) which results in the most ENERGY efficient hashing solution available. The combination of 5 rounds of multiple algorithms stand for high security and will keep ASIC miners away.

We would like the communitys help - if anyone has the source code for the CAC wallet it would be greatly appreciated if you could send to us so that we can modify the algorithm for you and get CAC moving in the PROPER direction.

We are sorry this has happened, but feel with a FRESH start we can all make CAC one of the top 10 coins on coin market cap.  Thank you for your time. Looking forward to working with you all.

This message has been brought to you by the Canadian Investors Club and other Members who have worked with Dev up until Tuesday the 19th 2014.
pbminer

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:10:48 AM

Dear CaC members,

We regret to inform you that it appears as though the Dev has left the scene.  This is a very unfortunate situation, especially considering the circumstances.  You must know, the person you cal Dev here was in fact no Dev at all.  Allan Jordan (Dev) was excessively asking for Bitcoin donations from many members of the community to help get his coin (CAC) "Developed".  This includes members of the pool operations and members of the Canadian Investors Club.  In this last attempt, and after donations were given to "Develop" this coin further on a new algorithm "X15" he took our BTC and disappeared.   Allan if you are reading this you should either come forward and let everyone know what is going on or try your best to hide.  I am confident there are enough pissed off people now who have invested and lost money both within California and outside in other parts of the world.

With this said,

The Canadian Investors club and the Pool operators and other essential members have decided the California Coin community is too strong to just let "Dissipate".  We are proposing for the first time in coin history to "FORK THE DEV".  

We propose to to Fork the Dev and make CAC one of the most innovative and ground breaking coins that block chain technology has to offer.   This would include immediately changing the CACs algorithim from Scrypt to FRESH.  If you have no heard of FRESH here is some info :

This new algorithm consumes 15% to 20% less energy compared to x11 / x13 / 15. The FRESH algorithm cherry picked and combined the most low energy hashing algorithms (SHAVITE, SIMD & ECHO) which results in the most ENERGY efficient hashing solution available. The combination of 5 rounds of multiple algorithms stand for high security and will keep ASIC miners away.

We would like the communitys help - if anyone has the source code for the CAC wallet it would be greatly appreciated if you could send to us so that we can modify the algorithm for you and get CAC moving in the PROPER direction.

We are sorry this has happened, but feel with a FRESH start we can all make CAC one of the top 10 coins on coin market cap.  Thank you for your time. Looking forward to working with you all.

This message has been brought to you by the Canadian Investors Club and other Members who have worked with Dev up until Tuesday the 19th 2014.

HI All, I can confirm this and we tried our best but as you can see with no luck. So if you can help please let us know to bring this coin back where it should be.
Thanks
bitcad4u

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:21:48 AM

Anyone who may be questioning the authenticity of my statement can message me - I have skype log proof with Dev begging for Bitcoins so that he could further "Develop" his coin....

thank you. 
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:42:49 AM

I am glad that happend Smiley
We can now take pver and do this the proper way

Captain Positive Cool
ow48uh

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:54:54 AM

Where can I buy CA coin? I sell something else to join party.
bitcad4u

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:55:57 AM

We still require the source code - if anyone has it please PM me - we can get the algo changed to fresh ASAP for all of you.

Thank you.
bitcad4u

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:01:59 PM

Where can I buy CA coin? I sell something else to join party.

u can buy on C-cex and swisscex.. soon on bittrex and mintpal - we are going to go big if we can get the source - we are going to do this properly.
bitcad4u

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:33:29 PM

Hello CaC community - we have obtained the source - we will now work to implement the Fresh algorithm ASAP for you.

We will be open.
We will be transparent.
We will keep you informed.
We will not delay.

Stand strong with us.

Thank you.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

Hello CaC community - we have obtained the source - we will now work to implement the Fresh algorithm ASAP for you.

We will be open.
We will be transparent.
We will keep you informed.
We will not delay.

Stand strong with us.

Thank you.
finally some professionals to take over i am sick and tired form rookies Smiley
Thanks just say the word we will all help Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
c_e_d

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:47:11 PM

We still require the source code - if anyone has it please PM me - we can get the algo changed to fresh ASAP for all of you.

Thank you.

I would hate to see CAC die, not only because I have a few million but because I see a potential in country coins.
While many have failed, NLG i.e. is an example of a well managed successful coin.

Found the source for CAC on GitHub and the exchanges must have the code too.

The link: https://github.com/CaliforniaCoin

The binaries on mediafire are gone but those on mega are still there.

Downloaded everything in case 'someone' is going to delete it.  Tongue
- CaliforniaCoin-GitHub-master_v0.8.6.3.zip - 5 MB
- cac-seeder-master.zip - 48 KB
- downloads-master.zip - 1 KB (Readme with links)
- CACWin.zip - 12 MB
- CACunix32.zip - 7 MB
- CACunix32.zip - 7 MB
- CaliforniaCoinSource.zip - 5 MB

EDIT: LOL someone was quicker Smiley
bitcad4u

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:50:28 PM

Thank you.

I would hate to see CAC die, not only because I have a few million but because I see a potential in country coins.
While many have failed, NLG i.e. is an example of a well managed successful coin.

Found the source for CAC on GitHub and the exchanges must have the code too.

The link: https://github.com/CaliforniaCoin

The binaries on mediafire are gone but those on mega are still there.

Downloaded everything in case 'someone' is going to delete it.  Tongue
- CaliforniaCoin-GitHub-master_v0.8.6.3.zip - 5 MB
- cac-seeder-master.zip - 48 KB
- downloads-master.zip - 1 KB (Readme with links)
- CACWin.zip - 12 MB
- CACunix32.zip - 7 MB
- CACunix32.zip - 7 MB
- CaliforniaCoinSource.zip - 5 MB

EDIT: LOL someone was quicker Smiley

Yes I managed to find them on Github also Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: