Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest  (Read 108110 times)
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:13:47 AM

No mystery here. Its already been said a couple times on Twitter and other places, the reason this keeps going up, and the reason its going to continue that way;

Educating NEW people about Crypto.
Those new people are bringing in NEW money into Crypto.
That new money is going into Fuelcoin and those new people are holding their coins long-term.

There's real world plans for FC2 in 2015 and its going to be a coin you wish you had bought if you decide to stay out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:05:48 PM

Crypto markets sure are weird at the best of times LOL.

I've been wondering why FC2 has been consistently at the top of volume on bittrex, could never find a thread in top 5 pages, no hype, no advertising, no features, no one with any idea why the coin has been gaining over the last month. Had to finally search deep to find this thread...

I love it, defines the crypto scene perfectly haha. Complete randomness, and serious insider manipulation. I won't invest for obvious reasons, but I'm happy I finally found the mystery of Fuel2coin ha...

Loll,exactly what I was thinking  Cheesy

I will create new coin with 110% premine,yeah,everybody want invest give me 10% more for marketing,you know,las vegas convention and everything.

we will educate people about crypto and this shitty coin will probably enter on top 20 on CMC

... Grin
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

This coin have no POD,50% premine,no special feature and this steady growth... Whats wrong with people?

Or should i say, what's wrong with people in crytoland ?
You think a coin will be a success because it has tons of features like Anon, in Wallet IRC chat, or whatever you want ?
Do you know why Bitcoin is such a success ?

Because Bitcoin is in hands of way more people than your regular altcoin, and it's popular.
No anon, or anything else, just a way to send money from all other the world with very light fees.
FC2 has nothing more than Bitcoin, except POS and faster transaction time, but it's making it's way to the masses. DYOR.
illuznor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:48:27 PM

Wow, lot's of negative people here and not a one that can provide any facts to their negative comments !

Do your research people and see why this coin is going up.  If it was, it would have been dumped long ago already. Many new markets and new money coming in which is the reason it is sky rocketing.  Some short minded people selling at this point which I personally think is a mistake, but to each it's own.  Funny to see all this so called experts here that talk crap and offer nothing other than negativity and no facts to back up their crap.

reminds me of the early days of Bitcoin !  tons of so called "experts" that knew nothing about nothing that ended up with so much egg on their face they look like quiche !LOL

Do YOUR OWN research and dilligence! there is plenty of information out there, call Bittrex and or cryptsy if you have to and get info from them, but please, don't listen to the idiots here one way or the other.  There is a great website for FC2 being created that is going to be all news, all Fuel Coin all the time with RSS feeds, podcast, interviews, etc. and it will have a social media part to it so that the community can communicate and share.  Asia is starting to pay attention to, That's why the price action.

be informed and don't let the naysayers here talk you out of a great opportunity.  Also, don't listen to me!  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !
tuto

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:59:33 PM

Wow, lot's of negative people here and not a one that can provide any facts to their negative comments !

Do your research people and see why this coin is going up.  If it was, it would have been dumped long ago already. Many new markets and new money coming in which is the reason it is sky rocketing.  Some short minded people selling at this point which I personally think is a mistake, but to each it's own.  Funny to see all this so called experts here that talk crap and offer nothing other than negativity and no facts to back up their crap.

reminds me of the early days of Bitcoin !  tons of so called "experts" that knew nothing about nothing that ended up with so much egg on their face they look like quiche !LOL

Do YOUR OWN research and dilligence! there is plenty of information out there, call Bittrex and or cryptsy if you have to and get info from them, but please, don't listen to the idiots here one way or the other.  There is a great website for FC2 being created that is going to be all news, all Fuel Coin all the time with RSS feeds, podcast, interviews, etc. and it will have a social media part to it so that the community can communicate and share.  Asia is starting to pay attention to, That's why the price action.

be informed and don't let the naysayers here talk you out of a great opportunity.  Also, don't listen to me!  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !

+1

Could not have said it better. Do Your Own Research. If you cannot find any information, look harder. Its already been said over and over again here and twitter and privately to people too.
I understand people are sceptical because there have been so many scams over the last year, so many pump and dumps etc, but people have been saying for so long crypto needs one thing, new users bringing in new money. It isn't going to just happen overnight where a whole group of people decide without any reason "I'm going to go look at that Crypto Currency thing I heard about"... they need to be educated. The sooner people pull their head out of the sand and understand whats happening with Fuelcoin, the better.

Like illuznor said, don't let others put you off too much. People like NinjaTrader saying his "bot" is responsible for the recent price "manipulation" on FC2 and Sembro? Its Bullshit.
mistergee

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:35:40 AM

I am having trouble getting the Windows QT to sync - and I am not new to this.  I have used the ANN-provided FuelCoin.conf, placed in the correct Roaming directory...nothing.  Any thoughts?
chapinmaster

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:23:49 AM

same here wallet not sync
thenukemforall

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:39:58 AM

+10000

Well said !
3rdStryker

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:30:14 PM

I did my research and I'm convinced FuelCoin is legit.
midgegaunt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:31:09 PM

Good luck with that.

Hidden pre-mine.
thenukemforall

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:27:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 10:40:33 PM by thenukemforall

Good luck with that.

Hidden pre-mine.

Fuelcoin (FC2) is 100 % premined and it's not hidden. Your fud is more and more ridiculous. Try again and be more subtle, maybe there will be a little dump, who knows.
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:28:07 PM

Good luck with that.

Hidden pre-mine.

You mean the 4 billion coins that everyone has known about since April 30th, 2014? That "hidden" pre-mine?
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:50:45 PM

Got problem with my FuelCoin only ever staked once since adding coins to wallet and all upto date and coins are now almost 60 days old and first stake generated was only 0.04 Fule when I have a little over 3.5k

Anyone know how long it should take for stake to generate on coins proper

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
tuto

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:07:45 PM

Got problem with my FuelCoin only ever staked once since adding coins to wallet and all upto date and coins are now almost 60 days old and first stake generated was only 0.04 Fule when I have a little over 3.5k

Answered this before, but coins mature in about 8 hours in order to start staking.
Have you made sure you are on the very latest wallet version?
I had a similar problem, after updating the latest version mines been fine.
chapinmaster

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

guys ls paste working nodes, already buy coins and need start stake
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:33:04 PM

Answered this before, but coins mature in about 8 hours in order to start staking.
Have you made sure you are on the very latest wallet version?
I had a similar problem, after updating the latest version mines been fine.

Hello Tuto I am currently using version v1.0.1.1 Old wallet before staked then updated wallet and will no longer stake for me. Have plenty of connections and wallet is all downloaded and upto date on chain.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:00:13 PM

I just checked the website, and it appears there is a newer version than that even 1.0.1.2. Looks like some new nodes were added to help keep up with all the new connections showing up lately.

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:14:01 PM

Do your research people and see why this coin is going up.  If it was, it would have been dumped long ago already. Many new markets and new money coming in which is the reason it is sky rocketing.  Some short minded people selling at this point which I personally think is a mistake, but to each it's own.  Funny to see all this so called experts here that talk crap and offer nothing other than negativity and no facts to back up their crap.

reminds me of the early days of Bitcoin !  tons of so called "experts" that knew nothing about nothing that ended up with so much egg on their face they look like quiche !LOL

Do YOUR OWN research and dilligence! there is plenty of information out there, call Bittrex and or cryptsy if you have to and get info from them, but please, don't listen to the idiots here one way or the other.  There is a great website for FC2 being created that is going to be all news, all Fuel Coin all the time with RSS feeds, podcast, interviews, etc. and it will have a social media part to it so that the community can communicate and share.  Asia is starting to pay attention to, That's why the price action.

be informed and don't let the naysayers here talk you out of a great opportunity.  Also, don't listen to me!  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH !

Purely marketing and nothing more.

Sorry But I have read entire thread and there's not so much information.

This is a kind of obscurantism coin.

It can crash anytime. I still don't know why people goes in there ? We need a kind of 'institutionalization' when presenting a coin,about dev member,feature,development and at least marketing side. This coin can crash anytime because maybe lack of skill about dev,seeing nothing about a programmer. Too much big premine, where are the old coin from Fuel coin in last spring ? Sorry but there's a lack of information ...

Why should I buy a 100mcoin 50% premine at an overprice ? Don't say why I buy bitcoin. Bitcoin have dev member speaking to their community,giving ETA everyday,Big truly support behind. Its not case here.
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:17:56 PM

I just checked the website, and it appears there is a newer version than that even 1.0.1.2. Looks like some new nodes were added to help keep up with all the new connections showing up lately.

Only just seen this now must be a new update  as wasn't on site or any updates or details only other version updated now. Going to see how this one works and see if it fixes my problem.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
chapinmaster

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:31:46 AM

yes the new version start to sync with out problems...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: