Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest  (Read 108110 times)
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:48:05 PM

Thanks I was waiting for it, btw 50% premine is really too much, I hope FuelCoin won't be dumped at some point like most others...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ezimedia

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:30:15 AM

So what is the latest news on this coin...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
FuelCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:59:14 PM

FuelCoin's premine is being held by a third party, the reputable AltcoinToday (@altcointoday). This will ensure that the coins are not dumped on any exchange.  Feel free to tweet at them and ask for verification.  The companies backing it are US-based Sembro and Nxt generation Ltd. in the Netherlands. 
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:07:44 AM

FuelCoin's premine is being held by a third party, the reputable AltcoinToday (@altcointoday). This will ensure that the coins are not dumped on any exchange.  Feel free to tweet at them and ask for verification.  The companies backing it are US-based Sembro and Nxt generation Ltd. in the Netherlands. 

If you and altcointoday start # hashtagging your tweets you will get alot more visibility.
Tags like
#Fuel #Fuelcoin #Altcoin #escrow #USA #Giveaway #promotion ..... throw in some #BTC #Bitcoin

this makes your post show up anytime anyone searches any of those key words.

Good to see some movement  Wink

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:58:25 PM

Pity the Pool!  FuelCoin (FUEL) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center
- USA based

http://fuel.pitythepool.com

Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 06:12:34 PM

█ ★Fuelcoin (FUEL) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Fuelcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:08:03 PM

Spread the word about #FUEL on Twitter, on giveaway forums (where there are some swell #FUEL giveaways happening, btw), and to all your friends! Fuel the jet! #FTJ
JanBakker

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:17:45 PM

Well, I just bought a couple of millions, good to have @altcointoday onboard having more than 5k followers, now let's see how we can hype this coin.

Any news on Bittrex / Mintpal?Huh
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:52:46 PM

Nice coin, but needs help marketing wise just to get on people's radar. And, of course, getting on even the remotely decent exchanges would change things immensely.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:42:41 PM

Just for fun I had a look around and the best site seems to be Allcoin for the moment.
Goattrading

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:17:29 PM

Just for fun I had a look around and the best site seems to be Allcoin for the moment.

Allcoin.com is a clean exchange, managers are quick to correct any issues and they, including the ceo are open to suggested changes .... however Allcoin.com is lacking in the most important aspect of an exchange at the moment.... volume/liquidity. This is a problem across the board. There are so many exchanges out now that the market at present cant sustain them.

For some reason every coin community tries to get there coin spread as thin as possible by having it added to as many exchanges as possible. This just creates dump sites.

If Fuel were to communicate with say allcoin and provide them with giveaway coins ( https://www.allcoin.com/giveaway ) and spend time promoting to just that exchange the trade volume will increase leading to liquidity.

Add to that an outline of Altcointodays protocols for dealing with the escrowed Fuel to show transparency.

Just saying "The guarantee we are putting OUR reputation on is the existing premine will NOT EVER be dumped.", doesn't confirm anything. Its never going to be issued? Why not cancel it? So whats it being held for? .......just leads to alot of questions, providing no sense of security that Fuel is a good bet.

Once that protocol is in place a second outlining how to those coins are accessible and there specific use.....

Just basics for creating a solid foundation that should be in place for any coin that expects a future.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Eggnogg

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:31:10 PM

Is there any kind of free give-away where I can get some coins to try out that Fuelcoin?

Thx for an answer
Goattrading

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:38:36 PM

Is there any kind of free give-away where I can get some coins to try out that Fuelcoin?

Thx for an answer

Try
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=31a6dcad8bc94f71b6fde5f2172bc3e0&topic=545.0

― H.P. Lovecraft
malei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:59:00 PM

So what is the latest news on this coin...

the coin has been deathe?? who can tell me??

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SpAg7VYSTDWTMrWqLjpkGp6LSoP12mQBc5
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:28:21 PM

This coin looks really promising to me and I also am following you on twitter @ goldentags. Smiley Smiley
FuelCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:41:27 PM

Hi,
Allcoin is our favorite exchange and it is the one we are promoting on twitter when talking about trading FUEL.  Secondly, Goattrading makes a great point about the 3rd party (altcointoday) holding our pre-mine.  This does not mean the coins will never be touched, it means they will never be dumped to completely devalue the coin overnight like we have seen countless times with other devs. 

The main focus of Fuelcoin is donating to Charity. We plan to slowly release the funds to charities such as the fairtrade foundation of the the UK, but not enough at one time where they can liquidate them all and cause a sudden decrease in the price.  The third-party pre-mine ofcourse is still being tested since we are the first coin to ever do this, so I cannot say for sure exactly how the process will unveil; however, I can assure each supporter that the coins will never be dumped.  We also do a large amount of giveaways to slowly distribute coins across the board, this way early advocates and miners cannot dump large amounts onto exchanges so the price never goes anywhere. 

We are open to suggestions, comments, and concerns. Please just let us know and we will work with you to strengthen the Fuel Community. 
Goattrading

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:05:15 AM

Hi,
Allcoin is our favorite exchange and it is the one we are promoting on twitter when talking about trading FUEL.  Secondly, Goattrading makes a great point about the 3rd party (altcointoday) holding our pre-mine.  This does not mean the coins will never be touched, it means they will never be dumped to completely devalue the coin overnight like we have seen countless times with other devs. 

The main focus of Fuelcoin is donating to Charity. We plan to slowly release the funds to charities such as the fairtrade foundation of the the UK, but not enough at one time where they can liquidate them all and cause a sudden decrease in the price.  The third-party pre-mine ofcourse is still being tested since we are the first coin to ever do this, so I cannot say for sure exactly how the process will unveil; however, I can assure each supporter that the coins will never be dumped.  We also do a large amount of giveaways to slowly distribute coins across the board, this way early advocates and miners cannot dump large amounts onto exchanges so the price never goes anywhere. 

We are open to suggestions, comments, and concerns. Please just let us know and we will work with you to strengthen the Fuel Community. 

Very nice.
Volume and interest have picked up considerably. Keep up the transparency

― H.P. Lovecraft
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:29:08 AM

Absolutely agreed. Looking good, keep it rolling!
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:42:54 PM

seeing a lot more people mining this coin now... great to see.

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
vindyne8
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:14:06 PM

seeing a lot more people mining this coin now... great to see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: