Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto stocks listing, CPW  (Read 3576 times)
CIMF (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:12:58 AM

I'm trying to find some more information about crypto power mining, but all they seem to have is 3 page website, but no forum activity that i can find, has anyone seen any information on this operation outside of those two things?
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/111
cannachris

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:11:41 AM

I don't think these two are the same... BTW i bought 150,000 shares in them so I guess we'll find out together

CIMF (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:34:28 AM

yea, i think that isn't the same person either, this sucks, now to see if i can't find some more info on them.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:50:16 AM

Due diligence is supposed to be performed before you buy shares.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:01:39 PM

Well the exchange isen't suppose to change the condition people buy shares upon after they buy them without informing investors or giving them the option to opt out on the new conditions.

Cryptostocks new function to allow any issuer to put up a IPO flag at any time for any length of times gives any scam stock issuer the abillity to lock in peoples shares like in the case of this CPW stock that diden't have IPO flag enabled from the start, by that Cryptostocks basically allow scammers to outright steal peoples investments without giving them any chance to sell the stocks to get out of a possition.

So what are you talking about here TradeFortress, is it Cryptostocks or the stock itself you meant that people like those that posted here should have investigeted before they invested.

How about you paying people what you owe them for the signature campaign you run before for example or maby you should fix the whole coinlenders/inputs.io mess also while your at it.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:57:52 PM

How about you paying people what you owe them for the signature campaign you run before for example or maby you should fix the whole coinlenders/inputs.io mess also while your at it.

+1
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:51:21 PM

Tradefortress has no room to bash anyone else besides Karpeles, Pirate, or maybe Mr. NEOBEE, Danny Brewster.

Everyone else, small-time scammers included, would be better company at this point.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:46:52 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 08:42:09 PM by nwfella

Tradefortress has no room to bash anyone else besides Karpeles, Pirate, or maybe Mr. NEOBEE, Danny Brewster.

Everyone else, small-time scammers included, would be better company at this point.
+1

*But here's hoping that CPW proves the exception to the rule that has been prevailing with most crypto-assets lately.  Smiley

**very curious...cpw and a few other asset's are claiming dividend delay's as a result of CS wallet issue yet I just received my dividend from RETURN.  Hmmm.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:59:54 PM

This thread appears to be the only thread that has ever talked about CPW  -CryptoPower Mining,  that is traded on Cryptostocks  (https://cryptostocks.com/securities/111) and maybe it should be permanently turned into one.

Noticed that the total dividend being declared appears to be going up , but there is no announcement as to new mining gear acquisition. Also div from yesterday has not been payed and no announcement either.

Does anyone know something?
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:06:00 PM

i wonder the same, somethings fishy

P.S
the URL is down since a few days http://cryptopower.org/

This thread appears to be the only thread that has ever talked about CPW  -CryptoPower Mining,  that is traded on Cryptostocks  (https://cryptostocks.com/securities/111) and maybe it should be permanently turned into one.

Noticed that the total dividend being declared appears to be going up , but there is no announcement as to new mining gear acquisition. Also div from yesterday has not been payed and no announcement either.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:54:19 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 06:00:10 AM by bcmine

i wonder the same, somethings fishy

P.S
the URL is down since a few days http://cryptopower.org/

This thread appears to be the only thread that has ever talked about CPW  -CryptoPower Mining,  that is traded on Cryptostocks  (https://cryptostocks.com/securities/111) and maybe it should be permanently turned into one.

Email not working as well. Wrote an email to cryptostocks.
CIMF (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:52:41 PM

... And then the bottom fell out last dividend 20 May 16:15   0.41281991   41,281,991   0.00000001   BTC
a lot longer than the usual 2 days, after paying out ~30%
website down, and of course

"
Announcements

Ticker    BCMINECS - Big Cactus Mining on Cryptostocks
Date    24 May 23:46
Reselling CryptoPower Mining Shares up to half price
We got the chance to acquiere CryptoPower Mining with a huge discount. A part of them, we decided to offer for Cryptostocks customer up to half price in the Options section. In our opinion CPW project is under good development and management and returned stable15% ROI a month.
"
Wow, big cactus mining is selling their shares at half price, holy fuck, thats a bargain, everyone, quick buy up those cheap shares while they are hot hot hot!!
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:38:17 PM

Gotta admit things aren't looking very good for this asset either!  Sad, really sad.

Gimme the crypto!!
CIMF (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:24:14 AM

anyone interested at shares at 30% of the cpw price?
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:17:56 AM

Looks like it's time to call a spade a spade on this one fellas...lookin like a full blown high-tail it and run situation imho. 

Yet another bogus asset on CS!

*Avoid this asset completely!

Gimme the crypto!!
zebroid

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:44:41 PM

Maybe an idea to start some type of rating site service.
Listing all crypto stock / share exchanges showing total projects vs. total scam/failed projects
over time.

Plenty of coin stats sites around but haven't come across a stock exchange stats site Smiley
Banners space CPA will be high... financial type advertisers.
Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:50:11 PM

Yes, this stock is over. Gone are my € 40,--

Why did i buy into that shit at the first place? Dangit.
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:26:04 AM

Cryptostocks fail number two for me. For now it only costed me money, haven't made any from it... Sigh.

I really love the concept of cryptostocks, but it's unreliable as hell.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:30:33 AM

Maybe an idea to start some type of rating site service.
Listing all crypto stock / share exchanges showing total projects vs. total scam/failed projects
over time.

Plenty of coin stats sites around but haven't come across a stock exchange stats site Smiley
Banners space CPA will be high... financial type advertisers.

I think this is a good idea. I've had great luck with Havelockinvestments and as far as I'm aware they DO actually look into projects before listing them (such that every project won't make it). I've heard too many negative things about Cryptostocks to get involved with that one.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:13:10 PM

Cryptostocks fail number two for me. For now it only costed me money, haven't made any from it... Sigh.

I really love the concept of cryptostocks, but it's unreliable as hell.
Hope your luck changes soon but if my experience is any indication things don't bode well for you.  I'm loathe to actually admit this because I'm fairly heavily invested in multiple CS projects, but thus far my hit to miss ratio is particularly sad.

Given the amount of volume taking place on CS as of late I wouldn't be too surprised if Kumalah ended up selling it off relatively soon.  /* pure speculation on my part */

Regarding Havelockinvestments, my sentiments echo the gentleman above, they do seem to do a fair amount of due-diligence on listed projects and while there is no garuntee with any of these centralized exchanges, havelock is a much safer bet imho.

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: