Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHCoin] The Mission to stimulate Philippines Job Economy with PHCoin  (Read 51063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mike Scofield (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Community Driver #777 for PHC

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:38:08 PM

PHCoin will relaunch and recreate the PHCoin Network:
Setting relaunch timer for this Sunday or any day after 05.04.2014

Relaunch?
Thank you Mike Scofield for wasting my hashpower

I will not support your premine copy paste coin anymore
relaunch it how many times you want

This is not for everyone.. just like how some people don't like ice cream, and some people don't like to eat Cheeseburgers.
Sorry for wasting hash power.. but we got a crisis on our hands; this is bigger than profiteering. You can make money mining anytime, no matter what.

What cause are you supporting? Something that strictly profits? Or... mining to profit for a good cause bringing in the job stimulation during a world wide job crisis?

now, rewards will compensate you for mining early on, take a screenshot.
if you think that's not fair enough, go ahead and look the other way: this is up to you.

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:43:51 PM

Relaunch?

Loads of cryptos had bad launches (and even re-launches), I've been on few of them myself.
Afaik none of them compensated people for lost hashes, so Mike is doing great thing here.
And even if I don't get all coins i mined back, we should be grateful.

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:02:07 AM

Relaunch?

Loads of cryptos had bad launches (and even re-launches), I've been on few of them myself.
Afaik none of them compensated people for lost hashes, so Mike is doing great thing here.
And even if I don't get all coins i mined back, we should be grateful.

Thanks for your support!

--

We're extending launch for this coming Thursday, 05.08 to develop a better wallet and miner.

What does everyone think about launching PHCoin with X11 and NGW?  

X11 will help bring more power efficiency when mining PHCoin
and NGW will help with difficulty retarget (similar to KGW)

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
greatway

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:13:01 AM

Do you have any whtiepaper?
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:48:33 AM

Do you have any whtiepaper?

Yes, it is currently unreleased but this will be ready for Thursday in the new launch.

Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:34:18 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 10:00:40 PM by Mike Scofield

Proof of Jobs Distribution Model:

PH Coin official team will distribute about 2,000,000 PHCoin to hire for the official team within the Jobs 2.0 Platform.

What is Jobs Platform 2.0 and 1.0?
  • Jobs 1.0 = Hiring within the forums (Person to Person) without any foundational security or management.
  • Jobs 2.0 = This will release 30 days after PHCoin goes live.. and will allow Employers to hire Freelancers within a website (Payments via: PHCoin)

The Jobs Platform will allow both Employers and Freelancers to easily connect about new tasks and projects within the Digital Currency industry.

Proof of Jobs (Jobs 2.0 Platform) will help stimulate the Digital Currency economy by encouraging more Freelancers around the world
to participate with Job Opportunities from Employers that want to grow their digital currency related projects.

Here is some developing details about POJ (Proof of Jobs) within the Jobs Platform once it launches:
  • Paid to work from premine, this is another way to mine (instead of mining, it’s just another)
  • POJ = Proof of Job (Government and Corporate) because the whole economy is halting.
  • POJ makes decentralization stronger and more effective.
  • POJ is a human development element to grow the industry at a rapid pace. It all starts here with PHCoin and its Jobs Network.

PHCoin Team's Proof of Jobs (Hiring to grow PHCoin's adoption and global economy)

• 5% of the premine (aka: RESERVOIR) will go to about 200+ Official PHCoin Team
    members working on growing PHCoin full time (and.. funding them for the next 6 months).
  • 5% of the RESERVOIR will be held in an address untouched until after 6 months
  • and/or until the 5% has been depleted. The extra 5% will ensure further jobs on the PH Coin team for another 6 months (1 year)

RTV = Right to vote for what is dispensed from the Reserved Funding Accounts

The Official PHCoin Team is looking to hire for these jobs:
- Jobs 1.0 Forum moderators
- Jobs 1.0 Forum escrow
- Jobs 2.0 Moderators
- Jobs 2.0 Escrow services
- Jobs 2.0 Disputes Department
- Jobs 2.0 Payment Processing
- Jobs 2.0 Payment options
- Jobs 1.0-2.0: Customer Service
- Security Department
- Video Creations
- Design Creations
- Plugin Development
- Coin Development
- Website Development
- Website Designing
- Promotional Designing
- Writing and Marketing
- Blogging and News Reporting
- Press Release Writing
Many more positions and roles will be available for the official PHCoin team.

Transparency is key: PHCoin Address
- Transparency of premine defined in one address for distribution
- Certain amount of premine will be here while other premine is generating business and paying rewards
- Thread will keep updating of any premine touch and a block explorer to view premine

Expanding decentralization markets and economies with jobs!
There is no restriction to who can freelance- we want to create jobs, therefore; Proof of Jobs has been born today because this is a crypto currency that is a tribute to engage with freelancers that have helped corporations become successful- now we go into the decentralized markets and expand on the abilities to grow the industry in thousands of different directions. PHCoin will stimulate the digital currency economy with growth and success moving forward.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:03:51 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 10:29:25 PM by lionheart78

Proof of Jobs Distribution Model:

PH Coin official team will distribute about 2,000,000 PHCoin to hire for the official team within the Jobs 2.0 Platform.

What is Jobs Platform 2.0 and 1.0?
  • Jobs 1.0 = Hiring within the forums (Person to Person) without any foundational security or management.
  • Jobs 2.0 = This will release 30 days after PHCoin goes live.. and will allow Employers to hire Freelancers within a website (Payments via: PHCoin)

The Jobs Platform will allow both Employers and Freelancers to easily connect about new tasks and projects within the Digital Currency industry.

Proof of Jobs (Jobs 2.0 Platform) will help stimulate the Digital Currency economy by encouraging more Freelancers around the world
to participate with Job Opportunities from Employers that want to grow their digital currency related projects.

Here is some developing details about POJ (Proof of Jobs) within the Jobs Platform once it launches:
  • Paid to work from premine, this is another way to mine (instead of mining, it’s just another)
  • POJ = Proof of Job (Government and Corporate) because the whole economy is halting.
  • POJ makes decentralization stronger and more effective.
  • POJ is a human development element to grow the industry at a rapid pace. It all starts here with PHCoin and its Jobs Network.

PHCoin Team's Proof of Jobs (Hiring to grow PHCoin's adoption and global economy)

• 5% of the premine (aka: RESERVOIR) will go to about 200+ Official PHCoin Team
    members working on growing PHCoin full time (and.. funding them for the next 6 months).
  • 5% of the RESERVOIR will be held in an address untouched until after 6 months
  • and/or until the 5% has been depleted. The extra 5% will ensure further jobs on the PH Coin team for another 6 months (1 year)

RTV = Right to vote for what is dispensed from the Reserved Funding Accounts

The Official PHCoin Team is looking to hire for these jobs:
- Jobs 1.0 Forum moderators
- Jobs 1.0 Forum escrow
- Jobs 2.0 Moderators
- Jobs 2.0 Escrow services
- Jobs 2.0 Disputes Department
- Jobs 2.0 Payment Processing
- Jobs 2.0 Payment options
- Jobs 1.0-2.0: Customer Service
- Security Department
- Video Creations
- Design Creations
- Plugin Development
- Coin Development
- Website Development
- Website Designing
- Promotional Designing
- Writing and Marketing
- Blogging and News Reporting
- Press Release Writing
Many more positions and roles will be available for the official PHCoin team.

Transparency is key: PHCoin Address
- Transparency of premine defined in one address for distribution
- Certain amount of premine will be here while other premine is generating business and paying rewards
- Thread will keep updating of any premine touch and a block explorer to view premine

Expanding decentralization markets and economies with jobs!
There is no restriction to who can freelance- we want to create jobs, therefore; Proof of Jobs has been born today because this is a crypto currency that is a tribute to engage with freelancers that have helped corporations become successful- now we go into the decentralized markets and expand on the abilities to grow the industry in thousands of different directions. PHCoin will stimulate the digital currency economy with growth and success moving forward.
where is Philippines on that? oh i forgot, the name of the coins and since you relaunch can you please change the coin name that have connection with your project instead of using the name of our country?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:08:23 PM

lionheart78

Your post was deleted since it was being edited when you quoted that one.

Absolutely not, you cannot tell someone to NOT do something especially in the decentralized economy.  The name stays, you don't have to participate.

This is a tribute to the Philippines because it will be funding the people in the Philippines and helping with the Jobs Problem in the Philippines...
I am not okay with this because millions of people in the Philippines are going to be JOBLESS, and the Labor board is saying they will not offer jobs to everyone.
You might want to rethink your plan to get this name changed; it will NOT happen, just saying.

Read the official statement at the www.phcoin.org page telling people about the problem in the Philippines and how PHCoin will fix it.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:15:36 PM

lionheart78

Absolutely not, you cannot tell someone to NOT do something especially in the decentralized economy.

I don't care if you do not support this... This is a tribute to the Philippines because distribution model will be funding the people in the Philippines.

i am not telling you to do something but i am requesting you  thus the please there.to change title of the coin suits that more to your project, than a country coin, and besides it's my country's name.. why not use your country's name, another thing how can you help a country when you yourself got a problem on your launch day? and the delays? am not saying your scamming or what, but requesting you rather choose an approriate title of your coin than dragging the name of our country,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

lionheart78

Absolutely not, you cannot tell someone to NOT do something especially in the decentralized economy.

I don't care if you do not support this... This is a tribute to the Philippines because distribution model will be funding the people in the Philippines.

i am not telling you to do something but i am requesting you  thus the please there.to change title of the coin suits that more to your project, than a country coin, and besides it's my country's name.. why not use your country's name, another thing how can you help a country when you yourself got a problem on your launch day? and the delays? am not saying your scamming or what, but requesting you rather choose an approriate title of your coin than dragging the name of our country,

You have yet to see anything, just watch and learn. Relaunching a coin is not a bad thing, it was meant to be and it was a decision I had to manage to make (regardless) if I didnt' want to. PHCoin is going to change the digital currency industry for the better, you cannot see it now, give it about a few weeks and you will see exactly why this is a tribute to the Philippines.  

One of the plans for PHCoin is we will have numerous team members going to the Philippines to host a Job Fair so that we can educate about PHCoin and its Jobs Platform.
In this event: PHC will be distributed to thousands of people in the Philippines and this should help bring more people into the Digital Currency industry, as well as, help the Jobless people access more jobs. 

Your questions are actually valid, so please keep them coming so I can let others know why PHCoin will be the right Digital Currency to support.

PHCoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:28:06 PM

lionheart78

You have no idea how many Philippines residents are behind this coin, do you?  There will be new people who don't know about phcoin and people who do. Some will learn, some will not. Some will support, some will not. This is the right country and the right people are behind this coin. Enough said the name will remain untouched.
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:33:53 PM

lionheart78

You have yet to see anything, just watch and learn. Relaunching a coin is not a bad thing, it was meant to be and it was a decision I had to manage to make (regardless) if I didnt' want to. PHCoin is going to change the digital currency industry for the better, you cannot see it now, give it about a few weeks and you will see exactly why this is a tribute to the Philippines. 

One of the plans for PHCoin is we will have numerous team members going to the Philippines to host a Job Fair so that we can educate about PHCoin and its Jobs Platform.

sure it is a good plan but we all know before anything to happen one needs fund? How will you acquire those funds?

Another good question- so here is little scope of the plan for funding this:

The community will have the right to vote and donate towards this event and cause. If people want to support this education program and job fair event in helping contribute to the Jobless people joining the Digital Currency industry.  

A) A percentage of the premine will go towards the expenses for this trip.
B) The community can donate funds to help sponsor this event and expenses.
C) LIVE streaming will be available so people around the world can watch the job fair unfold in front of them.
D) Community will have the (RTV) Right to vote as to funding that should be touched from the premine.

PHCoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:36:48 PM

Yes why not have crypto miners pH support this? We encourage them to join us or talk to us about our plans. In fact we can even distribute some coins to them because we support anyone running projects in or out of the Philippines.

We plan to disclose more info about the 50% premine before the launch so I don't blame anyone being highly skepetical. All of the distribution will be tracked and transparency is behind it.
PHCoin

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:57:56 PM

there are alot of things to say but i don't want to be called fud spreader here so let's just wait and see hope your coin the best, iim still a possibilty believer  Wink

note: editted the deleted msg to it's original form

Awesome! Thanks for that.
Feel free to ask more questions because this will help others learn more about this project. 
rembrandtt

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:21:12 AM

Relaunch?

This is not for everyone.. just like how some people don't like ice cream, and some people don't like to eat Cheeseburgers.
Sorry for wasting hash power.. but we got a crisis on our hands; this is bigger than profiteering. You can make money mining anytime, no matter what.

What cause are you supporting? Something that strictly profits? Or... mining to profit for a good cause bringing in the job stimulation during a world wide job crisis?

if you think that's not fair enough, go ahead and look the other way: this is up to you.

My concern is that you seem to have rushed creating and launching this coin which is a sign of you devs only wanting quick profits.  I personally find it hard to believe you truly support Philippines and job crisis.
rembrandtt

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:25:21 AM

In this event: PHC will be distributed to thousands of people in the Philippines and this should help bring more people into the Digital Currency industry, as well as, help the Jobless people access more jobs. 

I also find it hard to believe you will accomplish this.  However If you pull this off, then I stand corrected and you will have my support.
Ayakashi

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:13:36 AM

If I understand what you're trying to, you're building a jobs board that employers will go to in order to hire freelancers in the Philippines.  Employers will pay in PH coin, is that right?

Well, I've hired freelancers in the Philippines and elsewhere.  To do that, I went to existing boards like elance.com where I could choose the best quality candidate from anywhere in the world.  I paid in USD through my PayPal account.

In your plan, I would only see job seekers in the Philippines, and I would have to exchange to some weird coin no one's heard of to do it?  You honestly think you're going to change the world?  That's delusional.

Now Philippine workers are excellent.  I know because I work with many of them.  More perhaps, than you.  But as an employer, unless I had some geographical reason why would I limit myself? Wouldn't I want to see the best candidates from anywhere? 

And just how is paying with your coin a benefit to anyone, other than perhaps you?  It's certainly not to the employer, and certainly not to the freelancer, who will redeem it for PHP where, exactly? After all, they can't buy food or pay rent with PH Coin.

So maybe I've missed some magical, important point in your proposal.  While you're fixing the code, please also take the time to better describe your value proposition.
Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:31:18 AM

Speaking in actions may be the next best thing for this.  It is already happening... PHC is not a single country community. It is driven to fix job problems in countries.  This is the EXAMPLE; unless you think this plan is delusional too.  Rethink the possibilities.

Mike Scofield (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:37:51 AM

Relaunch?

My concern is that you seem to have rushed creating and launching this coin which is a sign of you devs only wanting quick profits.  I personally find it hard to believe you truly support Philippines and job crisis.

no quick profits here pal, it is just a digital currency with the connection to more job opportunities within this industry.

Majority of the team is from the Philippines, and the business group supporting all of it; is beyond in love with these concepts.

Check out some new social properties!
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111508154856255103224/posts
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PHCoin/
http://www.twitter.com/PHCoinTeam
http://www.twitter.com/PHCoiner (Fanatic community member)

Jerry Thomas is working on the press release... Thank you to the USA!
https://twitter.com/JerryCrypto

This is not some half way coin; we've said this many times, more than just a new coin.
The money aspect is not a big deal; this just gives the community the need to meet and network with more job options.

PHCoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:50:43 PM

Bounties coming up...

Earn PHCoin because of Bitcointalk ... PHCoin team is looking to offer bounties to help towards translations thread posting, video, audio, design, and writing tasks.

Pm me
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: