Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:20:49 PM

what will happen when its over, what is planned?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:17:34 PM

Could someone explain?

http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/8/change-account-for-investors

SillkRoad

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:44:57 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 07:47:53 PM by SillkRoad

IPO - Press Release

I'm happy to announce that we've conclude the 5th Step  - 24.05.2014 - Transaction And Blockchain are now Done & Ready to be used!

First of all, i would like to thank everybody for joining our project, and for helping us reach our common goals!

So, We have good News and Bad News! And... As per tradition we will begin with the bad ones:

--------------->>> Account Buggggggggg.... <<<-----------

For security and programming reasons, we have to ditch all the existing Accounts! We are sorry but there has been an error, that made us reconsider the use of current accounts. So This is the plan:
  • All the current accounts will be deleted!
  • We will contact every member from the spreadsheet about this matter!
  • You will have to create a new account, you could use the same passphrase as you did for your first one, but we recommend to change it.
  • We will provide special fields/links where you will be able to submit your new account.
  • There will be a limited time frame for this actions, so if you miss the bus - you miss the bus

Please change your account to a new one and  make it on our website http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/8/change-account-for-investors/p1

--------------->>> Unreached Member Goal Sad<<<-----------

I'm very disappointed to announce you guys that we didn't reach our goal of 3500 Members! This happened because of the following reasons:
  • Constant targeting by our rivals! They love the "Report to Moderator" button, we had a chat with an mod. and he told us that a bunch of new users are constantly reporting on our threads, and a lot of moderators don't quite check the reported thread, and in result they just ban them without warning! 2 pages were blocked for no reason. And it did hit us hard, as we practically had to start over.
  • New posting rules - the mod changed the rules in the ANN section, strictly referring to the give aways! But then again the "report to" thing and the fact that we had a bunch of pages with account numbers did the trick. A few more pages were closed! And we lost it again.

Now The Good News

--------------->>> The Alpha <<<-----------

As we promised the alpha pack was created and ready to be tested. It can be accessed right here: http://5.9.123.114:19775/, it doesn't look much different then the first we provided, but this is an updated version, you can see the active account, receive/send coins, check on the ongoing changes to the interface, etc.

You can use this link http://5.9.123.114:19775/ for the following reasons:
  • The link points to the official server and your wallet.
  • You can register your new account, either using your old passphrase, or as we recommend a new one.
  • You can access the wallet, and spy on the ongoing progress

--------------->>> Alpha Testing! <<<-----------

We will distribute coins to a limited amount of members only 100, for testing purposes! An special list will be created where you will be able to candidate. It will be on a first come, first serve basis, so be proactive! After the Test group reviews our platform, we will proceed to the next step, and we will distribute a limited amount of coins to the already registered members, for network testing purposes.

Registration investors to receive coins from the fund testing here: http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/11/distribution-of-coins-for-testing

What else you ask?!

You can view our transaction and blockchain structure, it is still green but working:

http://5.9.123.114:19775/transaction/showAllTransactions
http://5.9.123.114:19775/block/showAllBlocks

The near future! What should we expect?

In the near future we have a lot of things coming, i will enumerate a few:
  • We will update all the threads! Including the international language ones.
  • We will have a rebranding informational campaign, to solidify the "Node" name!
  • Push more on social media! New facebook, twitter, g+, reddit, vk, etc.
  • New interface design and button functions!
  • Bounty, complain, technical, promotion pages
    • New oficial website
    • And many more, all the ideas will be posted on our official page.

We did loose our position for a while, but we did not fall!

At the moment we are >1200 members, and 3500 stakes! It is very important that every one of us receives only one stake! It is very important for the life and prosperity of our coin. So in order to reach of goal, we will divide the IPO in parts. We will end the first part in the next 24h. It will have the same signup process.  

In 24h, after ending the First part, we will open a waiting list for the second part. More details will be provided later.

That is pretty much it, i will add a big arse clock to remid you guys about the IPO ENDING!

Await Updates! Cheers
Touque

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 01:12:51 AM

Why not let people PM you their new accounts here? I am afraid you will lose more people if they have to register on your website? What is the time line for the new registration?
workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 02:12:19 AM

miss
antonioc

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:29:37 AM

The name "Node" sounds better than calling it NXT Lite.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:17:46 AM

You're cheaters. You set a date of IPO end, it was May 25. Now you want more money so you're changing the rules. That's just embarrassing.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:20:23 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 06:31:18 AM by dzarmush

Btw there are no 3500 users to buy stakes. Even among those 1200 accounts 20-25% are sockpuppets. I'm watching closely lots of IPOs and giveaways and I know what I'm talking about. 1000 users is the absolute maximum, all others are sockpuppets.

And 1200 accounts is more than anybody ever done. It's totally fair distribution. So why don't so just stop lying and tell us what do you actually have in mind?

AGcrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:50:36 AM

Btw there are no 3500 users to buy stakes. Even among those 1200 accounts 20-25% are sockpuppets. I'm watching closely lots of IPOs and giveaways and I know what I'm talking about. 1000 users is the absolute maximum, all others are sockpuppets.

And 1200 accounts is more than anybody ever done. It's totally fair distribution. So why don't so just stop lying and tell us what do you actually have in mind?

I have to agree, 3500 sounds pretty far fetched especially after all this drama of closed threads and account bugs. I just don't see that many more people trusting this venture. 1200 is a fair distribution. Either way i will just hope for the best and look forward to the launch.
Patrik90

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:00:09 AM

you must be kidding me  Cheesy
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:24:17 AM

I have to agree, 3500 sounds pretty far fetched especially after all this drama of closed threads and account bugs. I just don't see that many more people trusting this venture. 1200 is a fair distribution. Either way i will just hope for the best and look forward to the launch.

For instance there is a Bitcointalk coin, they were giving away coins for free to anybody. Guess what, only 1164 users applied. And this number includes all NEM and NXTL sockpuppets. And now they're telling us they're going for 3500 people?! That's ridicuolus. We're not as stupid as they may think.

jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:39:05 AM

Why not let people PM you their new accounts here? I am afraid you will lose more people if they have to register on your website? What is the time line for the new registration?

Yep! I think that PM will be much more helpful for everyone from stakeholders to hear news about changing server address and so on!

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:51:48 AM

For instance there is a Bitcointalk coin, they were giving away coins for free to anybody. Guess what, only 1164 users applied. And this number includes all NEM and NXTL sockpuppets. And now they're telling us they're going for 3500 people?! That's ridicuolus. We're not as stupid as they may think.
Absolutely agree with! it is ridicuolus asking for 3500 people!!! What's a point of this? why not 4000?
As far as many NXT clones have already lunched in less time of ''development'' Why we still waiting fro something??? Why not to lunch coins now, like You've promised beforeHuh

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:01:24 AM

Hey dzarmush I don't quite understand what is your problem?!

We've set this  goal since the beginning!

Did anybody offend you in any possible way?!

I have to admit that we had problems with our threads being knocked down, and our reputation fading! But look at us, we are still holding our position!

We decided to pursuit our goal, and get as much members as we can!

It is not like we stop the project until we reach the number we've set! We will continue the project, we will be performing member test, and network test! We will be giving coins as mentioned, so basically everything will go on.

A member mentioned, that our dev team is to soft!  So, if you don't like the way our ship is floating, we can refund you anytime! It is up to you!

SillkRoad

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:33:37 AM

Announcement
Registration investors to receive coins from the fund testing here: http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/11/distribution-of-coins-for-testing
s11made

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

You also said IPO end on 25th of May (today) .
Once you won't stick to your official annoucements, people will call you scammers.
And once people call you scammers, it will be very hard to get rid of that image.

So in my eyes, node's success depends on how you will handle your missed target goal of 3500 users.

I understand your moivation. Each new users bring you 0.05BTC. At a price of 500$ per BTC this is around 60000$ for you if 2500 more people join.
However think of this: As long as you are selling stakes for this price, it is impossible for our stakes to raise in value.

Any further IPO should guarantee a gain for round1 investors as well... In industry you could think of business angels that are aiming for venture capitalists to join the boat.
Those of us investing before 25th May are the business angels. The coming investors could be VCs. (Sure , developers want to earn aswell, but please make sure to appease your early investors aswell...)
SillkRoad

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:58:53 AM

You also said IPO end on 25th of May (today) .
Once you won't stick to your official annoucements, people will call you scammers.
And once people call you scammers, it will be very hard to get rid of that image.

So in my eyes, node's success depends on how you will handle your missed target goal of 3500 users.

I understand your moivation. Each new users bring you 0.05BTC. At a price of 500$ per BTC this is around 60000$ for you if 2500 more people join.
However think of this: As long as you are selling stakes for this price, it is impossible for our stakes to raise in value.

Any further IPO should guarantee a gain for round1 investors as well... In industry you could think of business angels that are aiming for venture capitalists to join the boat.
Those of us investing before 25th May are the business angels. The coming investors could be VCs. (Sure , developers want to earn aswell, but please make sure to appease your early investors aswell...)

We are not going to register 3500
We plan to test the beta testing once locked, we distribute coin
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:11:47 AM

Did anybody offend you in any possible way?!

I have to admit that we had problems with our threads being knocked down, and our reputation fading! But look at us, we are still holding our position!

We decided to pursuit our goal, and get as much members as we can!

It is not like we stop the project until we reach the number we've set! We will continue the project, we will be performing member test, and network test! We will be giving coins as mentioned, so basically everything will go on.

A member mentioned, that our dev team is to soft!  So, if you don't like the way our ship is floating, we can refund you anytime! It is up to you!

My problem is that you stated the end of IPO — May 25.

Today is May 25 and you're saying that you're not happy with the results, so you decided it was just a first stage. That's not a great start I can say.

Touque

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:16:18 AM

What is the deadline to register new accounts?
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:21:53 AM

My problem is that you stated the end of IPO — May 25.

Today is May 25 and you're saying that you're not happy with the results, so you decided it was just a first stage. That's not a great start I can say.

100% agree. Every months you are changing anything new. IPO ends 25th of may. IPO, not first stage. Its impossible to reach 3000 with IPO. Not in 100 years. If you never hold your announcements, you will completely untrustworthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: