Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:32:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:17:54 PM

Hello

Putting account addresses in posts could get this thread locked by the moderator
is better that you delete your post an send your account address in PM to the developer
or that you register on their page and put the message there
http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/8/change-account-for-investors

altcoinex

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:12:00 AM

Sent mine well before the countdown ended, along with PM to founder, Still not on list. Hope everyone who made the cutoff is properly added and processed. And alike everyone else, concur that the entire spread should go to the current investors, as opposed to 1/3rd to current investors and 2/3rds to dev to hold or 'distribute in the future', or by extending the IPO. It seems the only fair way to proceed.

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Jacqul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:25:32 AM

Koop4U, Sillkroad:
Thanks for your replies.
From what I understand IPO is over and coins will be distributed once testing is done.

Thank you for taking the community feedback into consideration. It seems unanimous that the best way to move forward is to stick to the initial advertised plan. This will show integrity and build confidence. The further distribution of coins will have to happen via network effect and not through IPO. If Node launches before Nem successfully then this will be the first one to launch with such a big initial investor base. That is a great thing and gives us a huge advantage. If it happens as planned and is successful then it will quickly grow.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

My problem is that you stated the end of IPO — May 25.

Today is May 25 and you're saying that you're not happy with the results, so you decided it was just a first stage. That's not a great start I can say.

100% agree. Every months you are changing anything new. IPO ends 25th of may. IPO, not first stage. Its impossible to reach 3000 with IPO. Not in 100 years. If you never hold your announcements, you will completely untrustworthy.

just distribute coins among 1200 people and stop dreaming, less than 100 people joined during last month !!!!! Its impossible to reach 3500 and that's a simple fact...lets just move to another stage and forget IPO

I repeat, we are not going to register 3500 users as
We will finish the beta testing, each investor receives their coins

We say that the plan registration is not complete, but it does not mean that we will collect 3,500 users

You can already get the first coin: http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/11/distribution-of-coins-for-testing

You're not saying IPO is over either.

Can you tell us IPO is over and 600'000'000 coins will be distributed between 1200 accounts?

That's what I thought. No replay. It's a shame.

Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:11:28 AM

Today is May 25 and you're saying that you're not happy with the results, so you decided it was just a first stage. That's not a great start I can say.

100% agree. Every months you are changing anything new. IPO ends 25th of may. IPO, not first stage. Its impossible to reach 3000 with IPO. Not in 100 years. If you never hold your announcements, you will completely untrustworthy.

just distribute coins among 1200 people and stop dreaming, less than 100 people joined during last month !!!!! Its impossible to reach 3500 and that's a simple fact...lets just move to another stage and forget IPO

We say that the plan registration is not complete, but it does not mean that we will collect 3,500 users

You can already get the first coin: http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/11/distribution-of-coins-for-testing

Can you tell us IPO is over and 600'000'000 coins will be distributed between 1200 accounts?

There was a reply which got deleted for some reason.
Also, there seems to be a communication barrier when it comes to Silkroad. He's not the most skilled in english.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:30:49 AM

There was a reply which got deleted for some reason.
Also, there seems to be a communication barrier when it comes to Silkroad. He's not the most skilled in english.

It's not necessary to be a native speaker to explain what's going on:

1. IPO is over. 600'000'000 coins will be distributes between IPO investors.
2. Fuck off everybody, we want more money, so we changed rules. IPO will have a couple more stages until we're ok with it.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:56:49 AM

Again, as I said million times I don't think devs should work for free, but let's at least play fair.

I understand that they were selling stakes very cheap. Man, I got mine for free! But still, if they didn't think this through it's not a reason to change the rules. They said that max number of stakes is 3500. They didn't say that min number of stakes is 3500.

I'd suggest to give devs additional stakes. Let's say every core dev gets 50 stakes. There are 2-3 devs so it's 100-150 stakes. If they want they can share their stakes with the rest part of the team. I think it's fair. Although they receive 15% of the emission but still I'm ok with such scenario.

griffitsj

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:54:19 AM

we need official statement on this.  People are just guessing what they are going to do. This kind of FUD kills coins off - it is used in the future as a weapon to spread FUD that the distribution was like this or like that.

I paid 0.03 for my stake and took a risk that we don't get anything for the money.  Others who got in early got theirs free I'm ok with that. 

I would be happy for devs to get a few extra stakes (like 10 maximum), but 50 or 100 is too high as they should be paid out of the IPO proceeds.  They will likely dump their stakes early anyway as they are not investors.

The only solution _if_ dev team decides they need more revenue for the project (which will ultimately benefit the project) is to have a sensible short lived auction of the remaining stakes. 

These stakes MINIMUM should be priced higher than previous IPO's e.g 0.05 per stake.  Chances are that even then not all 2000 stakes will be sold and we will be in the same position then, the remaining stakes should be distributed to all participants (auction + IPO + free IPO).

Team should also check again to make sure there are few sockpuppet accounts
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:39:12 AM

This is the second time they changed the rules. Last time they said April 12 (or something like that) was the last date for IPO.  They deleted that date. Then a few weeks later they put May 25th

I am not sure if they are stupid or what but don't they see that it's mostly sock puppets who registered?  Also, you don't need too many people to have success. Look at Nxt. That's a successful project and started with only 73.

If you get too many people or too many sock puppets, they will dump it and bring prices down. You will never recover again once the tone is set.

The secret to Nxt success was that most stakeholders (small number) were hoarders who kept the Nxt in top 10 marketcap by just hoarding and not dumping. Just being top 10 attracted many new buyers, new businesses, , despite very low volume for months.

This is a fair warning. Big IPO with thousands of users and thousands of sock puppets does not mean success.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:53:31 AM

This IPO is HUGE, +1000 stakeholders; but that's it.

Devs, maybe you can give 100 shares for auction (10% of stakeholders shares)

and close IPO

IOTA
Eadeqa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:02:30 AM

• We will provide special fields/links where you will be able to submit your new account.

When?

why don't you just ask users to send you PM with new account number?

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Grumand

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:13:22 AM

This is the second time they changed the rules. Last time they said April 12 (or something like that) was the last date for IPO.  They deleted that date. Then a few weeks later they put May 25th

I am not sure if they are stupid or what but don't they see that it's mostly sock puppets who registered?  Also, you don't need too many people to have success. Look at Nxt. That's a successful project and started with only 73.

If you get too many people or too many sock puppets, they will dump it and bring prices down. You will never recover again once the tone is set.

The secret to Nxt success was that most stakeholders (small number) were hoarders who kept the Nxt in top 10 marketcap by just hoarding and not dumping. Just being top 10 attracted many new buyers, new businesses, , despite very low volume for months.

This is a fair warning. Big IPO with thousands of users and thousands of sock puppets does not mean success.

NXT had problems with financing. The community has developed a project
Probably SillkRoad finances the project from the Fund registration. It is necessary to find the optimal solution.
Kiparisinka

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:11:03 AM

PMd my new address. Not happy to see where it's going (
Kiparisinka

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:15:02 AM

Huh Post my new account here?! http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/8/change-account-for-investors
What if someone already posted "my" account instead of me using my nickname on bitcointalk.org? You should only consider PM!

What's wrong with these devs...
saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:29:47 AM

Huh Post my new account here?! http://nxtl.eu/forum/discussion/8/change-account-for-investors
What if someone already posted "my" account instead of me using my nickname on bitcointalk.org? You should only consider PM!

Pandora box has been opened, now Smiley
shadowphoenix

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:32:16 AM

DEV if you want to look serious:

Remove the "IPO ends in..." text in the opening post. Announce instead it has actually ended, because it has. Remove the timer as well since it has run out by now. ALSO remove the BTC IPO address since otherwise people who don't read clearly will continue sending you money for nothing at all.

I cannot believe this has not already been done so long time after the ending. If it was me I'd have removed the IPO BTC address EXACTLY when the timer hit "0".
gwinevere

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:56:42 PM

DEV if you want to look serious:

Remove the "IPO ends in..." text in the opening post. Announce instead it has actually ended, because it has. Remove the timer as well since it has run out by now. ALSO remove the BTC IPO address since otherwise people who don't read clearly will continue sending you money for nothing at all.

I cannot believe this has not already been done so long time after the ending. If it was me I'd have removed the IPO BTC address EXACTLY when the timer hit "0".

+1
The NXT Lite IPO ended on May 25th. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421
It's now May 26th.

Follow your own NXT Lite Official Announcement and end the IPO now.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:55:35 PM

Again, as I said million times I don't think devs should work for free, but let's at least play fair.

I understand that they were selling stakes very cheap. Man, I got mine for free! But still, if they didn't think this through it's not a reason to change the rules. They said that max number of stakes is 3500. They didn't say that min number of stakes is 3500.

I'd suggest to give devs additional stakes. Let's say every core dev gets 50 stakes. There are 2-3 devs so it's 100-150 stakes. If they want they can share their stakes with the rest part of the team. I think it's fair. Although they receive 15% of the emission but still I'm ok with such scenario.

+1

Devs, I understand the IPO didn't attract as much attention as you'd hoped for, and you need to make some money in this as well. There's two ways to do that. The wrong way: "Sorry guys we didn't collect enough BTC, we'll extend the IPO". And the right way: "Sorry guys we didn't collect enough BTC, we'll close the IPO as planned but will allocate ourselves some stakes, if that's ok with you".

burp...
Eadeqa

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:10:58 PM

This is one of the worst run IPO I have ever seen on BT WTF?

I have to register to some other forum and post my new account ID?

How do you verify it was me who did that and not someone else who stole my place in the list?

Also, given at least 25% (more for this coin)  do not come back to claim their coins after IPO, that means we are back to 500 accounts that will ever go through the process again.

Remove all the sock puppets and you have 100 (or less) unique users

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:28:51 PM

Ive sended my new Acc number yesterday, still havent recieved a confirmation  Undecided  .  For Members (not investors) it doenst make a sense to register on a new forum, anybody could say he is one of the listed people, so the only place where it makes sense is here on BTT, with a privat message from the btt acc.  

Or did i misunderstand something?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: