Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2017, 11:58:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN XQN QUOTIENT 2.0 Smart Contracts Assets Coins Creation CF Exchange Go Green*  (Read 3229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

snipped...

https://discord.gg/y8nzzju

Cheers!

MikeMike

I visited the slack chat. Thanks for setting that up. Great job MikeMike. Things are looking up.

We might be getting near the top of the mountain.
I think I see glimmers of the crest.
 Wink

MikeMike
GUNBOT: The Automatic Profit Generator For Poloniex - 15 Days Money Back Guarantee
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
telih

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:22:36 PM

So who's ready to have an amazing weekend into valentines day? Got all your plans set?
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:49:33 PM

So who's ready to have an amazing weekend into valentines day? Got all your plans set?
Probably the usual dinner and shopping. That is what my wife likes to do. Does anybody else have an unusual Valentines day story?
telih

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:25:58 AM

Probably the usual dinner and shopping. That is what my wife likes to do. Does anybody else have an unusual Valentines day story?

Nice  Smiley I got valentines movie tickets for 2$ cause of t-mo Tuesday, hyped.
V1saya

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:56:05 PM

Nice  Smiley I got valentines movie tickets for 2$ cause of t-mo Tuesday, hyped.

Good for you guys. I'll just stay at my room this Valentines day. Maybe hang out with myself to enjoy.  Cheesy

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

Probably the usual dinner and shopping. That is what my wife likes to do. Does anybody else have an unusual Valentine's day story?

Nice  Smiley I got valentine's movie tickets for 2$ cause of t-mo Tuesday, hyped.

Good for you guys. I'll just stay in my room this Valentine's day. Maybe hang out with myself to enjoy.  Cheesy
Probably cheaper than shopping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.