Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More proof that savegox.com is a sham.  (Read 29642 times)
janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:32:08 PM

Phinnaeus while you're highly entertaining I'm afraid you're looking at facebook bots.

Not sure what you mean by Facebook Bots, but the majority of the FB pages I've addressed were created on September 10, 2012, some of which recently point toward Bitcoin entities.

I guess he means these Facebook accounts probably aren't controlled by the represented human beings.
It is possible that somebody knew some of these people for a certain extent and had a reason to mock them.
May be a true blood troll read the story ~10 years ago and it popped up in his mind when he brainstormed in the pedophile topic. Or somebody who got kicked out of the group.

Why would anybody communicate on Facebook like this?
If you regularly use Facebook anyway, then sure, you might also try to use it for some "encrypted" messaging because you got used to it and it passes as "noise".
But to use it only for sending messages which should never become public...?
Facebook let's you set who sees your posts and who does not. why not use that for these kind of messages? (Letting alone the truly secure channels...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:27:42 PM

http://www.targetnewspapers.com/TolfinWeb/public/updates/articles/Articles%202008/0802/080213D.htm

FORMER  U.S.  MOVIE  STAR  TURNED I NTERNET-GAMING  GURU
NAMED  AS  DEFENDANT  IN CALIFORNIA  LAWSUIT

Meanwhile,  the  Hongkong  Taxman  Claims  $HK44.10 million

The Commissioner of Inland Revenue of Hongkong has lodged a $HK44.10-million Legal Claim against Internet Gaming Entertainment Ltd, a company, incorporated in the Hongkong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) on February 26, 2003.

The Commissioner is chasing after Internet Gaming Entertainment Ltd in respect of the alleged, non-payment of tax.

According to TOLFIN (泰達財經) (The Computerised, Online Financial Intelligence Service and Web-Based, Credit-Checking Provider), Internet Gaming Entertainment Ltd is beneficially owned by IGE U.S. LLC of Boca Raton, Florida.

In turn, IGE U.S. LLC is owned, beneficially, by Mr Brock Jeffry Pierce, formerly a film and television star, back in the 1980s, when, as a child actor, he was known, simply, as Brock Pierce.

Internet Gaming Entertainment Ltd (of the HKSAR), as at February 26, 2007, had an Issued and Fully Paid-Up Share Capital of $HK10,000, divided into 10,000 shares of $HK1.00 per share.

Its shareholders were, as at that date:

Mr Alan Johan Debonneville   One Share
Mr Brock Jeffrey Pierce   One Share
IGE U.C. (which should be U.S.) LLC   9,988 Shares
TOTAL :   10,000 Shares
With regard to the first-named shareholder – Mr Alan Johan Debonneville – he is a Co-Founder of IGE U.S. LLC, but it appears that there has been more than a little falling out with his partner, the 27 year-old, Mr Brock Jeffrey Pierce.

IGE U.S. LLC is a producer of Internet games, known as MMORPG – an acronym for Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

Mr Brock Jeffry Pierce was, at one time, quite well known, having the title role in the Walt Disney’s film: ‘First Kid’. 

Today, Mr Brock Jeffrey Pierce is embroiled in a battle with his Co-Founder, Mr Alan Johan Debonneville, a Swiss national who is, presently, domiciled in the HKSAR, his last-known address, being:

Flat F, 26th Floor, Tower One,
The Orchards,
Number 3, Greig Road,
Quarry Bay,
Hongkong Island.

TOLFIN’s records of land transactions show that this gentleman purchased the above flat for $HK6.95 million from Mr Pai Hu San (白浩森) on June 16, 2006.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:13:07 PM

Phinnaeus while you're highly entertaining I'm afraid you're looking at facebook bots.

Damn, these Facebook Bots are almost human:

https://www.facebook.com/brockpierce

https://www.facebook.com/brock.rector

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:30:33 AM

Someone put real effort into creating that photo.
I cannot wait to see the monkey business that goes on at the new Gox.  Shocked

tocoolforschool

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:55:11 AM

wtf is this serious ?
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

I'm blown away to all the connections you drew out here.  Going to have to take a 2nd and 3rd look into all of this because wow.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:30:29 AM

wtf is this serious ?

Nah! I made it all up for my thesis on trolling. The professor said that the facts where pretty good, but the grammar and presentation sucked, so he gave me a D- for deffort.  Roll Eyes
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:32:39 AM

If you ever need any tips on grammar I'm the guy to ask for help.  Put your full trust in me.  Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:42:14 AM

http://brockpierce.org/about-brock-pierce/

Among his other current ventures, Pierce co-founded and sits on the boards of Xfire, formerly Titan Gaming, a casual online game publisher incorporating skill-based tournaments for points or cash as its primary business model; EverTune, a patented proprietary technology which keeps any stringed instrument in tune for the life of the string set by utilizing a unique spring system to maintain constant tension; RevenueAPEX, a specialty finance company advancing receivables for the Internet industry; myTaste, a wine recommendation engine connecting expert influencers with passionate consumers; and Xoftek, a unique technology bringing video based VOIP services to televisions across the globe.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/revenue-apex

http://web.archive.org/web/20091121021110/http://www.revenueapex.com/about/

Brock Pierce is a serial entrepreneur who is widely recognized as a market innovator — particularly for his ground-breaking work at the nexus of entertainment, marketing and digital culture. He is renowned for pioneering the market for virtual goods in video games and on social networks, and for changing the way video is distributed.

Currently Pierce is Co-Founder, Chairman and President of Revenue APEX.

Other recent start-ups include: AdRadian, a full service affiliate network and performance based direct response agency; EverTune, a proprietary technology which keeps any stringed instrument in tune for the life of the string by utilizing a unique spring system to maintain constant tension; Taste Media, a knowledge-network connecting expert influencers with passionate consumers of wine and spirits; Borough Six, an Internet based direct marketing company similar to Guthy Renker.

Prior to his most recent ventures, Pierce is credited with the evolution and global consolidation of the virtual assets marketplace and media sector for the online gaming industry. Pierce's Affinity Media is the largest provider of virtual asset trading services, digital gaming content and community services for the world's 45 million gamers. Pierce founded Affinity Media (originally Internet Gaming Entertainment) in 2001, raising over $100 Million from blue chip investors such as Goldman Sachs and Oak Investment Partners. During his tenure as CEO from 2001 to 2007, he managed the acquisition of over 20 companies globally and established operations in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Seoul and the United States — with over 600 employees. Affinity is still the market leader in the sector and Pierce currently serves as an advisor and Vice-Chairman of the Board.

Prior to founding Affinity Media, Pierce was among a handful of industry pioneers to recognize and harness the potential represented by the convergence of entertainment, media and immersive online games - founding one of the first businesses to successfully link virtual world economies with real ones in 1997. At the same time, while attending the University of Southern California's film school, he co-founded Digital Entertainment Network (DEN), a company focused on the delivery of entertainment over broadband. DEN raised more than $88 million from investors such as Microsoft, Intel and NBC.

Pierce is an active angel investor and a member of the Tech Coast Angels. On the philanthropic front, he is an active supporter of non-profit and advocacy organizations and is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative. Both Wired and Fortune Magazine have written exposés on Pierce. He has also been a lecturer at Stanford and USC.

William Quigley joined Clearstone Venture Partners shortly after its formation to concentrate on its internet and communications related investments. During his first two and a half years with the firm, he worked out of the idealab! incubator and helped launch and lead investments in many idealab! backed companies including Homepage.com, FreePC, FreeMusic.com and Paymybills.com. A number of his early-stage investments have gone public, including MP3.com, Tickets.com, Emusic and PeopleSupport and several have been acquired including InternetConnect (sold to Covad) and Phasebridge (sold to Emcore).

Quigley's current portfolio reflects his belief in the enormous opportunity in the wireless consumer and enterprise markets (AOptix, SoonR, Meru Networks, Novariant). He is also focused on emerging companies offering managed services in the enterprise and consumer sectors (Communicado, Spock Networks). Quigley is a member of the Board of Directors of AOptix Technologies, Communicado, Meru Networks, Novariant, SoonR and Spock.com.

To get a glimpse as to what Mt Gox/New Gox/Mount Coxs will become, check this out: http://www.revenueapex.com
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 01:46:53 AM

If you ever need any tips on grammar I'm the guy to ask for help.  Put your full trust in me.  Grin

I guess it's pretty difficult to fuck up grammar-wise when one only pens two sentences per post. Not sayin' that that's a bad thing.  Wink
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:53:05 AM

"The survival of MtGox can send a powerful message to the broader public and regulators." (savegox.com)

Is ironic the right word?
How ironic is it that the powerful message they want to send is "MtGox is run by a child rapist"?
Oh wait look at this.........

Here is something I didn't notice before:
"We are prepared to invest heavily in this business once we have conducted a full accounting of MtGox's assets and legal liabilities. When MtGox was hacked, customer balances potentially were altered, resulting in the deficits that forced the exchange to shut down. Until a qualified audit has been undertaken by a suitable internationally recognized auditor, the size of those liabilities will remain unknown."  

I smell made up BS, but it's still interesting to think the hackers simply added 650,000 BTC to selected accounts.
LOL...??

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:01:08 AM

"The survival of MtGox can send a powerful message to the broader public and regulators." (savegox.com)

Is ironic the right word?
How ironic is it that the powerful message they want to send is "MtGox is run by a child rapist"?
Oh wait look at this.........

Here is something I didn't notice before:
"We are prepared to invest heavily in this business once we have conducted a full accounting of MtGox's assets and legal liabilities. When MtGox was hacked, customer balances potentially were altered, resulting in the deficits that forced the exchange to shut down. Until a qualified audit has been undertaken by a suitable internationally recognized auditor, the size of those liabilities will remain unknown."  

I smell made up BS, but it's still interesting to think the hackers simply added 650,000 BTC to selected accounts.
LOL...??

Bitcoin entities aside, I'm hard-pressed to find a flourishing company that Brock Pierce invested in. In fact, I'm in the process of compiling a list accompanied with a where-are-they-now?, for all I've seen to date is 100's of millions of dollars...

Aditya

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:43:42 AM

Are you Sunlot supporters dense? Did you people lose IQ to transaction malleability? Are you SO dumb you let yourself get sweet talked by John Betts (who, by the way, talks like a politician: in circles without answering the question)?

Let's get some quick facts out of the way:

1. Scamlot are insiders
Yeah, that's right. They've been trying to pull this shit off from the start, way back in Feburary. They are in the know. They know more than we do, and they know how to take advantage of this. If they know where the coins are, they take the 10%, for sure.

2. Scamlot are liars
They promised to invest their own money and they promised to not touch customer funds. Where's that promise now?

Did you hear? They claim to have had 70% of creditor support! How is that even possible? It's not, that's why they changed it to 40%. And this much only because you're unknowingly being represented in class action groups who are sipping wine and colluding behind our backs. Think about it, mtgoxrecovery.com which has been up since the start only barely has 30% representation.

3. Scamlot have NO STAKE in mtgox
These people have no coins in mtgox. These people are not putting upfront money to restart mtgox. From their actions they do not give a shit about bitcoin, the community, and even less the former users of mtgox. They are paying 1btc to buy out the 200k btc so they can squeeze us for what's left. They have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Add on to that the excessive fearmongering "liquidation will only give you 3%!!!" (bullshit), "the courts, supervisor, and police are trying to screw you over!!!(sic)" (bullshit), and you get the picture.

4. If they fail, you get NOTHING left
Scamlot is a company in Cyprus. There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING, we can do to prevent them from having an "accident", losing all the coins, and declaring bankruptcy in Cyprus. What? You want your coins back? From a liquidation? In Cyprus? LOL

Bottom Line: Scamlot is trying to take YOUR MONEY

Yeah that's right, that 10 million dollars? They get that off the bat, for doing an audit. Ten Million Dollars for a fucking audit. Any sane person will tell you that is theft.

But oh-my-god what if they find coins?!?!?!

Ok, listen up you retarded little shits, because I'm not going to repeat myself. There's only two possible outcomes.

1. They don't find the coins Well trolofuckinglol, we just paid them 10m for someone to tell us there are no coins left. We already knew that, but we're going to pay someone 10 million dollars to tell us again, in case reality isn't sinking in. It doesn't even take 10 million to liquidate the company.

2. They find the coins So after extorting us for 10 million, they get a 10% cut of whatever they find. That's a maximum of 65k btc, or 30 million. Oh, and they get 84% of the company in the end. Oh, and our debt is converted into fiat at a fixed rate of $450, and we get payed back in fiat, not bitcoin.

In the meanwhile, our funds are held hostage for over a year, and we get a pitiful 16% of a stinkhole they show no signs of supporting.
And you know what? These people are insiders, liars, and vultures, they know how this will end, it's just a matter of how much they profiteer out of this.

ScamGox 2014 Thanks but no thanks, I've been goxxed enough. I'll take liquidation over this mockery.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/mtgoxinsolvency/comments/24epjc/wake_up_sheeple_see_scamlot_for_what_they_are/

ATLAS.WORK     ║   WHITEPAPER  •  BOUNTIES  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE FREELANCE REVOLUTION
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 04:42:30 AM

Are you Sunlot supporters dense? Did you people lose IQ to transaction malleability? Are you SO dumb you let yourself get sweet talked by John Betts (who, by the way, talks like a politician: in circles without answering the question)?

Let's get some quick facts out of the way:

1. Scamlot are insiders
Yeah, that's right. They've been trying to pull this shit off from the start, way back in Feburary. They are in the know. They know more than we do, and they know how to take advantage of this. If they know where the coins are, they take the 10%, for sure.

2. Scamlot are liars
They promised to invest their own money and they promised to not touch customer funds. Where's that promise now?

Did you hear? They claim to have had 70% of creditor support! How is that even possible? It's not, that's why they changed it to 40%. And this much only because you're unknowingly being represented in class action groups who are sipping wine and colluding behind our backs. Think about it, mtgoxrecovery.com which has been up since the start only barely has 30% representation.

3. Scamlot have NO STAKE in mtgox
These people have no coins in mtgox. These people are not putting upfront money to restart mtgox. From their actions they do not give a shit about bitcoin, the community, and even less the former users of mtgox. They are paying 1btc to buy out the 200k btc so they can squeeze us for what's left. They have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Add on to that the excessive fearmongering "liquidation will only give you 3%!!!" (bullshit), "the courts, supervisor, and police are trying to screw you over!!!(sic)" (bullshit), and you get the picture.

4. If they fail, you get NOTHING left
Scamlot is a company in Cyprus. There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING, we can do to prevent them from having an "accident", losing all the coins, and declaring bankruptcy in Cyprus. What? You want your coins back? From a liquidation? In Cyprus? LOL

Bottom Line: Scamlot is trying to take YOUR MONEY

Yeah that's right, that 10 million dollars? They get that off the bat, for doing an audit. Ten Million Dollars for a fucking audit. Any sane person will tell you that is theft.

But oh-my-god what if they find coins?!?!?!

Ok, listen up you retarded little shits, because I'm not going to repeat myself. There's only two possible outcomes.

1. They don't find the coins Well trolofuckinglol, we just paid them 10m for someone to tell us there are no coins left. We already knew that, but we're going to pay someone 10 million dollars to tell us again, in case reality isn't sinking in. It doesn't even take 10 million to liquidate the company.

2. They find the coins So after extorting us for 10 million, they get a 10% cut of whatever they find. That's a maximum of 65k btc, or 30 million. Oh, and they get 84% of the company in the end. Oh, and our debt is converted into fiat at a fixed rate of $450, and we get payed back in fiat, not bitcoin.

In the meanwhile, our funds are held hostage for over a year, and we get a pitiful 16% of a stinkhole they show no signs of supporting.
And you know what? These people are insiders, liars, and vultures, they know how this will end, it's just a matter of how much they profiteer out of this.

ScamGox 2014 Thanks but no thanks, I've been goxxed enough. I'll take liquidation over this mockery.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/mtgoxinsolvency/comments/24epjc/wake_up_sheeple_see_scamlot_for_what_they_are/

Thanks for the valuable info, bud.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:19:54 AM

Would you like to see the list of names of those who combine invested $88M USD to DEN so that they could film a single $45,000 USD budgeted pilot episode depicting the true life story of luring underage boys to fuck up the ass while under the influence of drugs and alcohol and with weapons held on them produced by Brock Pierce?

If yes, it's only 28 pages long and can be seen here: http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/deninvestorlist-wmbbb.pdf

To this day they're still trying to figure out what the other $87M+ USD was spent on, but they have a clue it involves entertaining other underage boys in exchange (nice word) for sex.

FYI, Brock Pierce is a Life Member of Bitcoin Foundation of which KnC just paid $100K USD to become a Platinum Member, not there's any connection. I'm just saying!  Roll Eyes

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:13:51 AM

http://www.josephmenn.com/other_den.php

For early financing, majority owner and chairman Collins-Rector turned to high-profile individuals he had come to know in Hollywood, including television actor Fred Savage. Former U.S. Rep. Michael Huffington said he invested $5 million.

Huffington later complained that he was led to believe major companies were investing at the same time he was, and on the same terms--which wasn't true. He also said Collins-Rector traded on his name, describing Huffington as vice chairman although he held no such position.

Soon Collins-Rector was jetting across the country for meetings with much bigger players in the worlds of technology and venture capital.

He was smooth in pitch meetings, using a laptop computer to show investors how DEN would transform not only Internet entertainment, but also advertising and e-commerce. One CD-ROM demonstration showed how users would be able to stop a show in freeze frame, then click on an actor's shirt to buy one like it. The technology never appeared on the actual Web site, but investors were impressed nonetheless.

I can only imagine the dog and anime pony show put on in front the I-don't-give-a-shit-court-appointed-trustee/lawyer and the retired judge.

Honestly, I ain't got a clue as to how they were able to keep their throbbing dicks in their pants when they left the courtroom while making a beeline to the getaway limo.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:28:22 AM

Honestly, I ain't got a clue as to how they were able to keep their throbbing dicks in their pants when they left the courtroom while making a beeline to the getaway limo.

The limo was nothing special.
Just a common limo for bankrupt businessmen:

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:48:06 AM

The limo was nothing special.
Just a common limo for bankrupt businessmen:

In 1984, Collins-Rector and an Orange County businessman named Stephen Fryer founded an Irvine-based company called World TravelNet that electronically coordinated tours and cruises. Its affiliate, World ComNet, sold shares on the Vancouver stock exchange in 1987. The value of the company peaked at about $100 million before it ran into sharp competition from the airline industry and eventually filed for bankruptcy.

"It was so close," Fryer said. "We just ran out of money."
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:01:55 AM

According to a company filing with the SEC last fall, David Neuman, recruited from Disney to become DEN's president, was paid an annual salary of $1.5 million. Gersh and John Silva, music industry executives brought in to start a record label, were each paid $600,000. The company's head of marketing was paid $1 million and its chief financial officer $400,000.

Even Brock Pierce, then 18, was paid $250,000, more than most full-fledged Internet chief executives earn. Pierce and Shackley both took executive vice president titles.

I duly hope Sunlot is able to glean enough funds outta the former Mt Gox to maintain their modest lifestyle.

VC 1: I'm going to Taco Bell to pick up lunch. Should I take the Pinto or the Vega?
VC 2: Dude, take the bike. Remember, we don't want to spend anymore of Mt Gox's former customer's bitcoins then we have to.
VC 1: Good call, bud.
VC 2: I was only fuckin' with you, dude. Take the jet to Hong Kong and bring us back some real food. And, if you see a couple good looking young boys, snatch them up as well.
VC 3: Good call!
VC 4: If he takes the bigger jet, there'll be more room for more boys.
VC 1: I say fuck lunch, and all of us head to Pattaya for the weekend.
VC 5: But it's only Tuesday.
VC 2: I demand to know who gave you permission to look at a calendar.
VC 1-5: <in unison> Jajajajajajaja!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:07:55 AM

According to a company filing with the SEC last fall, David Neuman, recruited from Disney to become DEN's president, was paid an annual salary of $1.5 million. Gersh and John Silva, music industry executives brought in to start a record label, were each paid $600,000. The company's head of marketing was paid $1 million and its chief financial officer $400,000.

Even Brock Pierce, then 18, was paid $250,000, more than most full-fledged Internet chief executives earn. Pierce and Shackley both took executive vice president titles.

I duly hope Sunlot is able to glean enough funds outta the former Mt Gox to maintain their modest lifestyle.

VC 1: I'm going to Taco Bell to pick up lunch. Should I take the Pinto or the Vega?
VC 2: Dude, take the bike. Remember, we don't want to spend anymore of Mt Gox's former customer's bitcoins then we have to.
VC 1: Good call, bud.
VC 2: I was only fuckin' with you, dude. Take the jet to Hong Kong and bring us back some real food. And, if you see a couple good looking young boys, snatch them up as well.

They cannot have Gox.
Have you posted a thread or two on Reddit, yet?
What day is your flight to Tokyo?  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: