Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More proof that savegox.com is a sham.  (Read 29642 times)
eiskalt

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:26:51 AM

I am only wondering, why all the bitcoin-media is not covering the shady history of this Brock Pierce guy?
Good question. Who supports that media, e.g. Coindesk? Not small investors, I would think... Perhaps some people with large MtGOX balances?   Tongue

founder and owner of coindesk is Shakil Khan. He is invested in SecondMarket and BitPay. BitPay is a competitor to GoCoin (Brock Pierce). Although I do not think that there is real competition among the two, because Pierce´s investments seem to focus primarily on asia/china (KnC-miner, Robocoin).

I found this site: http://www.coinsumm.it/

Among the speakers are Brock Pierce, Shakil Khan and Roger Ver. A lot of other "Angel-Investors" will also speak there. So these AIs maybe belong to the same network (more or less) and do not want to hurt each other too much, because it would negatively affect the group?

One thing is interesting though: Above each speaker´s name is a photograph, but the picture of Pierce is not a photograph.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:04:22 AM

I am only wondering, why all the bitcoin-media is not covering the shady history of this Brock Pierce guy?
Good question. Who supports that media, e.g. Coindesk? Not small investors, I would think... Perhaps some people with large MtGOX balances?   Tongue

founder and owner of coindesk is Shakil Khan. He is invested in SecondMarket and BitPay. BitPay is a competitor to GoCoin (Brock Pierce). Although I do not think that there is real competition among the two, because Pierce´s investments seem to focus primarily on asia/china (KnC-miner, Robocoin).

Among the speakers are Brock Pierce, Shakil Khan and Roger Ver. A lot of other "Angel-Investors" will also speak there. So these AIs maybe belong to the same network (more or less) and do not want to hurt each other too much, because it would negatively affect the group?

One thing is interesting though: Above each speaker´s name is a photograph, but the picture of Pierce is not a photograph.

There's a Michael Jackson and a Johnson pic. Perhaps, he felt he couldn't compete. Besides, he's the only one in the group that has his likeness on physical bills.

eiskalt

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:28:29 PM

Something is brewing:

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/951-post-your-bitcoin-foundation-resignations-here/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2589v1/bitcoin_foundation_resignation_over_brock_pierce_1/

(...) the fact that within 24 hours about 5% of only 140 or so members said goodbye to their membership. At LEAST that. (...)

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:15:01 PM

Among the speakers are Brock Pierce, [ ... ]
I thought that "serial entrepreneur" was a mocking term, like "serial killer", "serial rapist", etc.  Funny to see him describe himself as such.

Danny Brewster of Neo&Bee was a serial entrepreneur too, it seems.  Tongue

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
eiskalt

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

reminds me of this one:

Cheesy

EDIT: Only difference: There have never been allegations against Sergei Mavrodi concerning child abuse.

EDIT2: And Mavrodi was not able to pay millions of $ to avoid a court case.
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:42:58 PM

I was reading about Amir Taaki & friends and the Intersango gox in some other thread.  There they mentioned that Amir was organizing a London Summit.  Is it this one?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:03:33 AM

Among the speakers are Brock Pierce, [ ... ]
I thought that "serial entrepreneur" was a mocking term, like "serial killer", "serial rapist", etc.  Funny to see him describe himself as such.

Danny Brewster of Neo&Bee was a serial entrepreneur too, it seems.  Tongue

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/serial-entrepreneur.html

An entrepreneur who continuously comes up with new ideas and starts new businesses. As opposed to a typical entrepreneur, who will often come up with an idea, start the company, and then see it through and play an important role in the day to day functioning of the new company, a serial entrepreneur will often come up with the idea and get things started, but then give responsibility to someone else and move on to a new idea and a new venture. This can be a good thing if the individual has lots of unique ideas and is the best one suited to get each one started, but can be a bad thing if the individual stops putting time into a company that needs his or her help, in order to try to move forward with a new idea that may or may not succeed.

Obviously, the above doesn't relate to Brock Pierce or Danny Brewster. What was your question again?
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:11:29 AM

Obviously, the above doesn't relate to Brock Pierce or Danny Brewster. What was your question again?
No further questions, Your Honor.  Grin

T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:25:47 PM

What's with the dates - is this thing in July or did it already happen in March?

Anyone?

EDIT: Got it now - the site has two events mixed up. Please don't worry about my question any more.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:22:47 PM

Reddit is blowing up.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
T.Stuart

Activity: 644

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:55:55 PM

To sign up for the Coinsummit you can register yourself as:

- Pre-series A Entrepreneur

- Post-series A Entrepreneur

- Angel Investor

- VC or PE professional

- Service Provider (e.g. Lawyer, Banker, Headhunter)

- Hedge Fund professional

- Corporate

...or "other".

Couldn't they have at least allowed me to save face by putting myself down as "Joe Bloggs" ?   Tongue

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
eiskalt

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

I was reading about Amir Taaki & friends and the Intersango gox in some other thread.  There they mentioned that Amir was organizing a London Summit.  Is it this one?

I don´t know about Taaki´s involvement. (I mean inwolfment  Cheesy).
russokai

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

I don't have time to read all this, but is this another "pedophile" who likes young men?  Or young women?   

Before long pedophiles will be doing senior citizens, I guess.   Huh
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:08:52 AM

I don't have time to read all this, but is this another "pedophile" who likes young men?  Or young women?   

Before long pedophiles will be doing senior citizens, I guess.   Huh

Perhaps, not the exact right word, must I believe most know it as man-on-boy.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:19:21 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 06:37:50 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

More info to further expand upon the OP.

https://www.facebook.com/mkaliski/info?collection_token=690455386%3A2327158227%3A8

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=161182737408394&set=a.113246952201973.1073741831.100005500064568&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/brock.rector

buffalodoge

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

Great work, Phinnaeus. I took what you discovered and did some Facebook digging of my own. Enjoy  Wink

http://pastebin.com/7yJB6nmt

Just in case people don't click, here's some fresh info on the Buffalo Club members:

Kevin Colins is Chad Shackley...lol

"Ken Rutkowsky" = Ken Rutkowski, host of Business Rockstars on CBS Radio, mainstay in Santa Monica tech startup scene

He had Michael Kaliski (pictured in the above post) on his show a couple years ago. He's had Brock Pierce on three times, and they've hosted business events together. They're all just the bestest of buds! Ken hangs out with William Quigley as well.

I'm also 99% sure I found a picture of ol' Ken hugging Gary Goddard, a.k.a. co-defendant in the Bryan Singer sex lawsuits.

When Marcy Marc said "reality...jajaja" I don't think he had all this in mind!

**FREE BUFFALO J.A.!**

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:31:32 AM

Great work, Phinnaeus. I took what you discovered and did some Facebook digging of my own. Enjoy  Wink

http://pastebin.com/7yJB6nmt

Just in case people don't click, here's some fresh info on the Buffalo Club members:

Kevin Colins is Chad Shackley...lol

"Ken Rutkowsky" = Ken Rutkowski, host of Business Rockstars on CBS Radio, mainstay in Santa Monica tech startup scene

He had Michael Kaliski (pictured in the above post) on his show a couple years ago. He's had Brock Pierce on three times, and they've hosted business events together. They're all just the bestest of buds! Ken hangs out with William Quigley as well.

I'm also 99% sure I found a picture of ol' Ken hugging Gary Goddard, a.k.a. co-defendant in the Bryan Singer sex lawsuits.

When Marcy Marc said "reality...jajaja" I don't think he had all this in mind!

**FREE BUFFALO J.A.!**

Thanks for expanding upon what I already pen, bud. BTW, noticed all the posts between the one I quoted and this one? Fuckin' amazing!
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:49:17 AM

BTW, noticed all the posts between the one I quoted and this one? Fuckin' amazing!
Well, I don't know about other readers, but I am feeling a bit dizzy and quite nauseated. Yeech.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 02:46:02 AM

BTW, noticed all the posts between the one I quoted and this one? Fuckin' amazing!
Well, I don't know about other readers, but I am feeling a bit dizzy and quite nauseated. Yeech.

You think you're feeling nauseated now, just wait till I finish re-penning my next epic thread that'll explain the following image:

thejewelrytech

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:05:22 AM

Phinnaeus while you're highly entertaining I'm afraid you're looking at facebook bots.

Damn, these Facebook Bots are almost human:

https://www.facebook.com/brockpierce

https://www.facebook.com/brock.rector

It should be no surprise Brock is linked to pedophilia coming from Walt Disney where they groom young stars to become sex slaves and Satanists just look at almost every Disney star? They are all FUCKED UP mentally and Spiritually from lindsey lohan to Miley cyrus too britney spears the list goes on and on......and with this posts it confirms he is definitely a Satanist and pedophilia is right up there alley ;)And where did he learn this behavior and meet these people?.He was obviously indoctrinated into THE FREEMASON Satanic WORLD and through Disney introduced to higher ups that lead to BOHEMIAN GROVE and underground Pedophilia rings.Disney is a satanic organization and has been drowning kids with subliminal messages of pedophilia for Decades!!here's just a small example of outtakes with hidden subliminal messages from there movies......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fCLx-mFLg. These types of pedophile rings run all the way to the Top of the White House!These types of actions have long been exposed! I urge people to look up about THE CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE a Documentary about how The White House was exposed for having little boy Sex Rings just like Brock.......and how they Silenced it and kept it from public.......... the same people I'm sure that helped Brock get away with what he did and silenced his actions https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2003/03/04/15796131.php
A True Story About Sex, Child Abuse, Murder and Drugs, Covered up By Authorities

“Conspiracy of Silence”, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson
By being in the "INNER CIRCLE" Brock has connections that stem all the way from corporate big wigs.......Hollywood Stars  government officials all pedophiles with lots of money and influence in the White House and these Satanists and pedophiles will always look out for each other and cover each others tracks like they have done so many times.So it should be no surprise....... how else do you think these charges never stuck?If it was joe schmoe from Idaho they would be most likely locked up and not able to pay for silence..................

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: