Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointerra REFUNDED— People Asking for refunds.. NEWS UPDATE!!!  (Read 9126 times)
EwaBTCmom

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:13:45 PM

Hello. my name Ewelina S. iam from Poland. in 25 of march i make order for Terra miner 2tgh/s for 5.999$ +1.108$ shipping. I am a single mother who raises two children.I borrowed these monay from family and friends for the development of investment btc.At the moment, my financial situation has changed for the worse, and I was forced to resign from the ordered equipment.Please help me recover my money.If I lose these money i dont know what will happen with my life.I do not have any contact with Ct please HELP

Ewelina
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:15:27 PM

Hello. my name Ewelina S. iam from Poland. in 25 of march i make order for Terra miner 2tgh/s for 5.999$ +1.108$ shipping. I am a single mother who raises two children.I borrowed these monay from family and friends for the development of investment btc.At the moment, my financial situation has changed for the worse, and I was forced to resign from the ordered equipment.Please help me recover my money.If I lose these money i dont know what will happen with my life.I do not have any contact with Ct please HELP

Ewelina

Why in the world would you put your family in that kind of jeopardy in the first place? You obviously did not research the risk.
As a family man- This kind of post drives me nuts.
EwaBTCmom

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:05:23 PM

What? you think that it is easy for me to raise two children and live on only one salary?I was looking for a solution how I can help my family live a normal level.You think I wanted to be robbed?As a single mother I have to risk it, I have a good job in the office but the pay is low.
you will never understand  this because you are a man who lives in a rich country and not have to worry about anything
flyryan

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

What? you think that it is easy for me to raise two children and live on only one salary?I was looking for a solution how I can help my family live a normal level.You think I wanted to be robbed?As a single mother I have to risk it, I have a good job in the office but the pay is low.
you will never understand  this because you are a man who lives in a rich country and not have to worry about anything

You can't possibly be serious. You think that we're somehow unaware of the plight of being a single mother? You're acting like this is some decision you HAD to make and that we couldn't possibly understand. I've never heard of this strange country where single mothers have to save up/borrow $7,000 for bitcoin mining rigs to provide for their children.

Bitcoin mining is NOT a secure investment. This is NOT something you risk your children's welfare on. You didn't take a "risk". You took a major GAMBLE. $7000 is A LOT of money. How did you imagine this working out? Do you even realize how long it would have taken to get a return on your investment (if EVER)?

I really do feel sorry that you lost out here but there is no justifying this type of wreckless spending. Saying someone doesn't understand because they are "a man, from a rich country, who will never have to worry about anything" is an incredibly ignorant statement.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:59:06 AM

How will this affect their customer service / warranty honoring?
copychicken (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:10:37 AM

how will affect it? we have even records of asking simple questions about their machine.. and no answer to no feedback..

Once they sell or receive money.. dead silence..they are supposed to check the machines before shipping...
And more than one machines was defected from the first boot up...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:55:25 PM

Top of the day!

Hello, my name is Barrister MacPhilip Oxenbauls, solicitor for the late Hon. General Right Reverend Tsirinanntenaina Kwaze Rriantsoa, former Defence Minister and esteemed Deputy Director of Finance for CoinTerra, Ltd of Antananarivo, the Malagasy subsidiary of exalted Texas company.  Due to beloved Tsirinanntenaina's untimely passing in a transportation accident, I am in possession of funds intended to be returned to former CoinTerra customers.  In the course of settling General Rriantsoa's affairs, I would be pleased to provide these to CoinTerra creditors, less a 40% processing fee.  Please respond by private message with your name, address, full bank account information, name and age of all children, and credit card numbers (including CVC security codes).  

You may rely on on my highest esteem and I will reply with the tracking number of your refund cheque at the earliest opportunity.

Yours in Christ,

Barrister MacPhilip Oxenbauls

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:17:55 PM

LOL

This thread is bringing the crazies out of the woodwork! Cheesy
brush242

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:32:22 PM

Giannis Chatzis <copychicken@gmail.com>

Apr 29 (2 days ago)

to Cointerra
HI, i want an asnwer ASAP, at least reply negatively... just to know when to start the legal pursuit.
I ve been waiting patiently... but i see there is a common thing of not replying..

There are a lot of people out there who will support this kind of action.John Chatzigrigoriadis

John, just a heads up, 99.999999% of people who threaten a lawsuit generally just show the company that they are incompetent, because it demonstrates that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm not saying you're wrong, far from it. Suing people is EXPENSIVE. Brutally. Suing corporations in other countries? Doubleplus brutal.

In fact, they could owe you significantly more than that and a suit wouldn't be worth it. The point simply is, don't toss around "lawsuit" unless you're going to file one. It just harms your credibility.

Support sidehack miner development. Donations to: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
brush242

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:36:50 PM

Top of the day!

>snip<

Yours in Christ,

You sir, have won the Internet for today!

Well played, sir, well played.

Support sidehack miner development. Donations to: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Sandhog

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:43:07 PM

you will never understand  this because you are a man who lives in a rich country and not have to worry about anything

You can't possibly be serious. You think that we're somehow unaware of the plight of being a single mother? You're acting like this is some decision you HAD to make and that we couldn't possibly understand. I've never heard of this strange country where single mothers have to save up/borrow $7,000 for bitcoin mining rigs to provide for their children.

Bitcoin mining is NOT a secure investment. This is NOT something you risk your children's welfare on. You didn't take a "risk". You took a major GAMBLE. $7000 is A LOT of money. How did you imagine this working out? Do you even realize how long it would have taken to get a return on your investment (if EVER)?

I really do feel sorry that you lost out here but there is no justifying this type of wreckless spending. Saying someone doesn't understand because they are "a man, from a rich country, who will never have to worry about anything" is an incredibly ignorant statement.
I agreed. However, CoinTerra have not processed all the refund requests there were supposed to take only up to 4 weeks. I only know one customer who received his refund. I'm not sure if CoinTerra going to file bankruptcy protection but Pre-order is always risky business. I have give where credit it due and CoinTerra did come through with shipping the miners. I've asked for refund myself due to power consumption on the final product and the noise. I live in a small apartment (flat) in NY and only have 40 Amp service to my apartment. Orignally, CoinTerra miner supposed to be 1,600 watts and 2 Th/s. Final product was 2,200+ watts and 1.6 Th/s at best. Not to mention noise are like jet engine as some claimed. One of the owner measured the noise and it was about 78 decibels. That' about the sound of heavy construction equipment or vacuum cleaner.

GodfatherBond

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:44:03 PM

Should subject line be a little bit different if there's no court documents supporting it.
Maybe just "People Asking for refunds.. Ows me 6500$ "
brush242

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:25:58 PM

Hello. my name Ewelina S. iam from Poland. in 25 of march i make order for Terra miner 2tgh/s for 5.999$ +1.108$ shipping. >snip<

Wait, am I reading that correctly?

She paid $1100USD just for SHIPPING? I thought US ground shipping was like $100, and it's 10x that to Poland? How much does this thing weigh?

brush242

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:27:32 PM

Should subject line be a little bit different if there's no court documents supporting it.

100 BTC says Cointerra won't run around on message boards posting message threatening to sue posters for libel or slander.

Any takers?

aerobatic

Activity: 702

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:45:22 PM

100 BTC says Cointerra won't run around on message boards posting message threatening to sue posters for libel or slander.

Any takers?

agreed, the title shows that the poster has little command of english and also doesnt know what bankrupted means.  ironically, if it were true, they wouldnt get a refund, whereas the fact that cointerra has actually sold thousands of the boxes means theyre luckily not in that position, and could (if it warrants it) refund anyone who hasnt got their miner yet.

i also suspect there are those that havnt taken delivery of their miners yet may be those who dont want to take the early delivery option of a 1.6 TH/s model and would rather wait extra time (weeks) for the 2.0 TH/s model, which in most cases means they havnt grasped the difficulty rises in bitcoin mining mean that waiting for pre-orders isnt an optimum strategy when you could have something almost as fast in terahash terms, much earlier....  (of course there are those who dont believe in bitcoin mining, and for them, there is no price at which they would buy any miner from any supplier, and theyd prefer to buy bitcoins instead.. and thats their perogative)
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:55:26 PM

Top of the day!

Hello, my name is Barrister MacPhilip Oxenbauls, solicitor for the late Hon. General Right Reverend Tsirinanntenaina Kwaze Rriantsoa, former Defence Minister and esteemed Deputy Director of Finance for CoinTerra, Ltd of Antananarivo, the Malagasy subsidiary of exalted Texas company.  Due to beloved Tsirinanntenaina's untimely passing in a transportation accident, I am in possession of funds intended to be returned to former CoinTerra customers.  In the course of settling General Rriantsoa's affairs, I would be pleased to provide these to CoinTerra creditors, less a 40% processing fee.  Please respond by private message with your name, address, full bank account information, name and age of all children, and credit card numbers (including CVC security codes).  

You may rely on on my highest esteem and I will reply with the tracking number of your refund cheque at the earliest opportunity.

Yours in Christ,

Great, it's about time!
Should I also give you my social security number and bank account password so you can go in for yourself and see that I have yet to receive said refund?
testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:27:30 PM

I don't think they're even close to being bankrupt since they've shipped 5000 units and are still able to sell new units so unless they're doing something really stupid with the money they should be able to afford all the refunds.

But refunds really do need to be processed more quickly, I've been waiting for over 4 weeks now as well and all I hear is that someone is going to talk to the finance people-is there some kind of cash crunch??  Either way, when you're owed 56K by a company and it's past their original estimated refund timeframe it's not a good feeling.  Lawsuits are indeed expensive though so unless you have a huge order or are just wealthy and bored you'd be better off complaining to the Attorney General down in Texas first, the BBB is going to be nearly useless in this kind of situation since membership is voluntary and it's a private organization with no real power, whereas if a lot of people start writing to the Attorney General that a company owes them hundreds of thousands of dollars they'd start investigating what's going on, which would result mostly in time and costs on Cointerra's end to deal with talking with the AG without costing you who knows what in legal fees.

That said, if it's only a little over 4 weeks maybe you can still give them a chance to refund you soon, but threatening a lawsuit over a single unit isn't really very believable-if you lived in the US it'd be easier to file something in small claims or something, but even then it's a pain to collect.

JoseSan

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:56:15 PM

Hello. my name Ewelina S. iam from Poland. in 25 of march i make order for Terra miner 2tgh/s for 5.999$ +1.108$ shipping. I am a single mother who raises two children.I borrowed these monay from family and friends...

How does your marital status and dependents affect your refund situation?

I swear..

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:34:29 AM

Any takers?

agreed, the title shows that the poster has little command of english and also doesnt know what bankrupted means.  ironically, if it were true, they wouldnt get a refund, whereas the fact that cointerra has actually sold thousands of the boxes means theyre luckily not in that position, and could (if it warrants it) refund anyone who hasnt got their miner yet.

i also suspect there are those that havnt taken delivery of their miners yet may be those who dont want to take the early delivery option of a 1.6 TH/s model and would rather wait extra time (weeks) for the 2.0 TH/s model, which in most cases means they havnt grasped the difficulty rises in bitcoin mining mean that waiting for pre-orders isnt an optimum strategy when you could have something almost as fast in terahash terms, much earlier....  (of course there are those who dont believe in bitcoin mining, and for them, there is no price at which they would buy any miner from any supplier, and theyd prefer to buy bitcoins instead.. and thats their perogative)

yeap, english is not my native language... the point is that i know what bankrupted means...
I live in greece, work in greece.... checkout the news and tell me then, if there is any greek out the who doesnt know what bankrupted means.
and when a company does that..how many people lose money.. and noone can touch the company...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

copychicken (OP)

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:37:20 AM

The only thing cointerra had to do,is to ask the customers for more time... i didnt hear anyone complaining for 2-4 weeks..
Silence in not a good thing.

Thats the point in a civilized convertation..talking.... every customer out there ended up with monologues. not dialogues..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: