Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:30:03 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 03:10:48 PM by BK_PHI

Wallets:
Linux/Ubuntu Available!

Source Code:

Block Explorer:

Nautinsight Block Explorer:

Nautiluscoin.conf:

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1161
port=11161
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183
[/center]

Exchange listings:

AllCrypt

Bleutrade

Bittrex

Coinnext

Cryptsy

Mintpal

Poloniex

Use Crypto

Nautiluscoin is a next generation digital currency and free payment network designed to process transactions faster than Bitcoin with reduced volatility.

An Improved Digital Currency

Nautiluscoin was designed as a next generation digital currency. The rapid acceptance and ascent of Bitcoin has exposed several drawbacks in the original design. Volatility and slow transaction speeds may present hurdles for end users of Bitcoin. Nautiluscoin speeds up transaction time and reduces volatility making it an ideal global digital currency.

Faster Transactions

A transaction with Bitcoin requires an impractical ten minutes before it is confirmed, but with Nautiluscoin transactions are confirmed every sixty seconds. Keeping customers satisfied requires fast, secure transactions - with Nautiluscoin customers are on their way ten times faster than Bitcoin. Transactions are safeguarded from multi-pools using DigiShield.

Reduced Volatility

The price volatility of Bitcoin has been a stumbling block for wider acceptance. Nautiluscoin was designed with a self-stabilization mechanism - the Nautiluscoin Stabilization Fund. Whether you choose to convert your Nautiluscoin immediately or hold for the long run, our goal is to provide a deep, stable, and liquid market.

Nautiluscoin Specifications:

* Scrypt
* 159.39 coins per block
* 1 minute block target
* 16,180,000 total coins
* 1% reduction every week
* DigiShield difficulty retargeting
* 1% premine

Nautiluscoin Stabilization Fund:

Trading and Stabilization Operations

One percent of Nautiluscoin was pre-mined and partially used to establish the Nautilus Stabilization Fund (NSF). All proceeds from sales of the pre-mined coins allocated to the NSF will be used to place buy orders for Nautiluscoin. The NSF will actively make a market in Nautiluscoin to ensure a stable growth pattern. The goal of the NSF is to reduce price volatility while providing steady price appreciation. By allowing for price appreciation, the NSF will combat the effects of inflation on purchasing power.

NSF Explained

I have noticed a lot of chatter/confusion over the NSF so I though I would expand on the purpose and design.  The inspiration for the NSF is Friedrich Hayek's book The Denationalization of Money.  

Hayek believed that the state should not have a monopoly on the creation of currency - he viewed currency as a commodity that should compete for acceptance.  He surmised that competition would create the strongest currency and society would benefit. The conclusion Hayek reached was that a weak currency (devalued) would hurt creditors as they would be paid back with currency that is worth less than when it was lent.  For example, if I lend money at an interest rate of 10% but the currency falls by 20% I am really losing 10% of purchasing power.

On the other hand, a strong currency hurts debtors as they must pay back debt with currency that can buy more than when it was borrowed.  So, if I borrow money at 10% and the currency appreciates by 10%, my interest rate is really 20%.  

Hayek concluded that both debtors and creditors would gravitate toward a stable currency because it was mutually beneficially.

The biggest criticism of Bitcoin from the financial community is its volatility - everyone has the same question,  "How can bitcoin ever become a viable currency if it fluctuates 10-20% a day?"  The volatility is a huge flaw for BTC and it is why I created Nautiluscoin.  A merchant must have a reasonable expectation that a currency can be converted to fiat if needed without losing 10% of its value. At the same time, those who want to use the currency must first buy the currency and need to be assured that they can buy enough to make a purchase without having to pay 10% higher to obtain the currency.  In other words, a stable growth pattern is needed.

I share Hayek's view that a currency should reflect its supply and demand - if more people want to use it, the price should rise. Wild daily fluctuations will kill any medium of exchange.

My original concept was to use either a currency peg system or daily band. However, as we have seen countless times these systems are flawed. Once the market realizes the entity responsible for maintaining the peg is under-capitalized people abandon the currency. For a real life example we need not look any further than the breaking of the Bank of England.

The NSF is designed to act as a speed bump - when things get out of hand in either direction the NSF has the ability to step into the market. As with all systems the NSF has a flaw too - it can be overwhelmed.  That is to say if a miner decides to dump, the NSF can only buy so much...alternatively if merchant and investment interest create tremendous demand the price can move rapidly higher.

The speed bump nature of the NSF is a way to gain acceptance, just like Hayek concluded.  The NSF does not prevent the price from appreciating significantly, it just aims to make the pace reasonable so end users of the currency will be attracted.  At the same time, the NSF cannot prevent the price falling to zero as it does not have enough fire power to buy every NAUT in existence.

A Real Life Example

The creation of the Get NAUTi shirts is a real life example of why a stable currency is needed.  Between production and shipping the shirts will cost me around $18-20 - I must convert to fiat because the printer only accepts US Dollars.  I decided to take only NAUT to illustrate how the system works.  I am charging 200 NAUT for the shirts, which at current exchange rates is about $18.  If miners decide to sell and the rate drops to 0.0001 BTC then I am only collecting $9, leaving me on the hook for $11 per shirt. I am willing to take this risk because I am trying to illustrate why a reasonably stable rate is needed.

Mrs. BK tells me I don't always explain what is going on inside my head, so I hope this helped more than confused Wink

-BK

Development

Digishield

Digishield and latest updates were provided by the Digibyte team.  

Nautiluscoin Roadmap
The vision for Nautiluscoin is to raise awareness of digital currencies and to provide a solid investable asset for the coming wave of institutional investors. As institutional investors enter the space they will need strong, transparent coins with a broad an vigorous community backing. Our goal is to make Nautiluscoin the investment of choice for institutional digital currency investors.

Digital Currency Vision
Any successful venture in the capitalist system needs to solve a problem to have value. We view digital currencies as a way to efficiently transfer capital between private individuals fulfilling the basic function of capitalism. A community of like-minded individuals with a common goal can launch a digital currency to solve a problem, thereby creating value for the capital providers and receivers.

Mission
Nautiluscoin’s mission is to introduce digital currencies as an investable asset class and provide the premiere instrument for cryptocurrency investing.

Roadmap
There are three pillars to our plan:
1.   Build a Community
2.   Gain Acceptance
3.   Continuous Development

Step 1: Build a Community
In order for Nautiluscoin to have value it must solve a problem. Our first task is to ask our community members what problem needs to be solved, with a particular focus on solving a problem that will attract interest of the investment community.
Substeps:
Social: Actively promote our solution to the altcoin community and to the investment community
Trading: Create a deep liquid market by listing the coin on high volume exchanges

Step 2: Acceptance
Identify merchants/investors/communities that could benefit by using Nautiluscoin. This could also include sponsorship opportunities like Dogecoin Car.

Step 3: Continuous Development
We will add full time development team to handle any changes/updates that will be needed.
Potential Development Projects
-Proof of Stake Implementation
-Nautiluscoin Card for Easy Merchant Acceptance
-Coinkite integration

Nautiluscoin was launched and created by Brian Kelly (BK_PHI)
Brian Kelly is founder and managing member of Brian Kelly Capital LLC, a global macro investment firm catering to high net worth individuals, family offices and institutions. He is also the creator of the BKCM Indexes, benchmarks for multi-asset money managers.

He has more than 19 years' investment experience trading U.S. and international equities, foreign currency, options, futures, metals and commodities. He has traded for many of the largest hedge funds, pension funds and mutual funds. Prior to BKCM, he was co-founder and managing partner of Shelter Harbor Capital LLC and managed the Shelter Harbor Capital Global Macro Fund. He was also co-founder and president of MKM Partners, a brokerage firm catering to institutional investment managers.

He graduated from the University of Vermont, where he received a B.S. in finance. He also holds an MBA from Babson Graduate School of Business with a concentration in finance and econometrics.

Kelly is a CNBC contributor and can be seen regularly on the show "Fast Money," "The Kudlow Report," "Money in Motion" and "Trading the Globe."

Follow Brian Kelly on Twitter @BrianKellyBK.

I created the coin to learn about cryptocurrencies and spread awareness...in the process I caught the altcoin bug!

Creating a cryptocurency has been a trial and error experience.  The original version of the coin had older code and wasn't sufficient to compete in this evolving environment.  However, with the help of the good people at Austin Global and Digibyte we believe we've got the best.

I selected the name Nautilus based on how they grow at a consistent rate over time and their protective powerful shells.  With this coin's unique idea of a stabilization fund and top notch developers supporting it's shell, we think it's the perfect fit for this coin.

Faucets:

Coming Soon

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:34:25 AM

This sounds kind of interesting.  Are the buy/sell orders automated in any way?
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:34:37 AM

With the dawn of Scrypt ASIC now a reality, I supect we will see more and more of these low mintage Scrypt coins being pushed onto the masses in the coming months in a pure money grab effort to pay off those ASIC miners.
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:40:26 AM

Any free giveaway plan?
varunsin

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:45:07 AM

looks interesting, any bounties??
DigiByte
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 02:49:33 AM

We are very interested in watching a coin launch with DigiShield! It will eliminate the "insta" mine problem most coins experience when launching with low initial difficulties. It should be a very fair launch to miners.

BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:04:25 AM

We are also looking for pools to be involved in launch...PM me if interested
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:34:55 AM

Still no pool been setup? I am going to mine this coin.
DigiByte
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 11:08:15 AM

Still no pool been setup? I am going to mine this coin.
Pools are in the works, this coin will be an exciting launch!

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:55:54 AM

Can you explain more details about how Digishield works?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Berric

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:03:11 PM

http://phi.0feepool.com/

0% Fee Nautiluscoin pool online for pre-registration
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
DigiByte
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:16:02 PM

DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty to protect against multi-pools and an over-inflation of easily mined new coins. DigiShield was originally developed for DigiByte, but has since been implemented into Dogecoin and will soon be implemented into more coins including Nautiluscoin.  DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty between every block or in the case of DigiByte & Dogecoin, every 60 seconds.

We created DigiShield after seeing the threat that multi-pools pose to a crypto currency when they start mining a coin at a very low difficulty in relation to their net pool hash. This allows many coins to be quickly and easily mined before the difficulty increases. Once the difficulty increases the multi-pool leaves a coin, dumps the coins on the market, and then leaves the dedicated existing miners with a very high difficulty and very few new coins to be mined.  This leads to a drop in price and frustration among the committed community members  & miners of the affected coin.
DigiShield protects DigiByte against this threat and helps ensure greater confidence in any coin that implements it by allowing the difficulty to rise and fall almost perfectly in sync with increases or decreases in the net hash of a coin.  The secret to DigiShield is an asymmetrical approach to difficulty re-targeting. With DigiShield, the difficulty is allowed to decrease in larger movements than it is allowed to increase from block to block. This keeps a blockchain from getting "stuck" i.e., not finding the next block for several hours following a major drop in the net hash of coin. It is all a balancing act. You need to allow the difficulty to increase enough between blocks to catch up to a sudden spike in net hash, but not enough to accidentally send the difficulty sky high when two miners get lucky and find blocks back to back. The same thing occurs with difficulty decreases. Since it takes much longer to find the next block, you need to allow it to drop quicker than it increases.

The KGW (Kimoto Gravity Well) and Earthcoin approaches to difficulty re-targeting are not as effective as DigiShield in protecting against multi-pools.  We conducted extensive testing over a five day period and found that an asymmetrical approach was much more effective than the KGW approach. We found that the difficulty needed to be able to decrease by a larger magnitude than it was allowed to increase. When the difficulty was allowed to increase or decrease at the same rate with larger orders of magnitude, some very bad oscillations occurred along with some crazy high difficulties when two lucky blocks were found quickly back to back. The asymmetrical adjustments keep the difficulty from going too high too fast, but allow it to drop much quicker after a large hash down swing as it takes a much longer time to discover the next two blocks for the difficulty adjustment to occur.

Both the KGW and Earthcoin approaches to difficulty re-targeting still allow multi-pools a few minutes of easy mining.  For example, Earthcoin still gets hit my multi-pools for 11-12 minutes at time. Both approaches limit the amount the difficulty is allowed to change between blocks, which can become a big issue when a sudden hash decrease occurs.  While simulating a sudden 10-20 fold hash decrease, KGW can become "stuck" for several hours before the next few blocks are discovered and the difficulty evens out again.  The same issue exists with the Earthcoin approach.  It can get "stuck" for 20-40 minutes following an 11 minute hash increase from a multi-pool attack.  We know a 10-20 fold hash increase is unusual, but it is possible, especially as cryptocurrencies become better known.  More than likely, we will only ever see more than a 5-10 fold increase.  Nonetheless, we wanted to develop something that protected against even the most unlikely of hash jumps to ensure that we could handle sudden extremes very quickly.  

In summary DigiShield is a balanced asymmetrical approach to difficulty re-targeting. You don't want to let the difficulty go too high too fast, but you need to give it enough room to catch up quickly. The same thing goes with down swings, since it takes longer to discover new blocks you need to give it more room to go down, but not enough to send it to the floor. DigiShield is by no means the absolute "perfect" solution to the multi pool/ difficulty problem, but after testing dozens of different setups over a five day period including KGW and the Earthcoin approach, the current ratios/ settings in DigiShield out performed any other solution available at the moment.

The DigiShield code can be found here between lines 833 & 1007:
https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject/blob/master/src/main.cpp

Take a look at the Dogecoin difficulty chart:
 http://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dogecoin-difficulty-chart.  
You can see how multi-pools have really been mining most of the coins and leaving the dedicated Doge miners to pick up the slack and get the short end of the stick when it comes to new coins. You can also see when DigiShield took effect and that no longer occurs.

Now take a look at the chart for DigiByte:
http://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/digibyte-difficulty-chart.  
You can see how we would get "stuck" after a multi pool left us and it would take several hours more than our 2.4 hour re-target before the difficulty came back down. Had we not implemented DigiShield when we were hit with the 1 GH - 8GH increase we might have been "stuck" for a day or more. See how quickly the pool hit us and left, and more importantly see how fast the difficulty decreased back to normal levels?  Since DigiShield went into effect, you can see how quickly multi-pools hit us and leave, whereby they mine considerably less coins now, upwards of 50-80% less.

BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:58:34 PM

Here is the link to the CNBCdotCom article I wrote today about the launch http://www.cnbc_dot_com/id/101633191

Susy Desy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:02:21 PM

DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty to protect against multi-pools and an over-inflation of easily mined new coins. DigiShield was originally developed for DigiByte, but has since been implemented into Dogecoin and will soon be implemented into more coins including Nautiluscoin.  DigiShield re-targets a coin’s difficulty between every block or in the case of DigiByte & Dogecoin, every 60 seconds.

We created DigiShield after seeing the threat that multi-pools pose to a crypto currency when they start mining a coin at a very low difficulty in relation to their net pool hash. This allows many coins to be quickly and easily mined before the difficulty increases. Once the difficulty increases the multi-pool leaves a coin, dumps the coins on the market, and then leaves the dedicated existing miners with a very high difficulty and very few new coins to be mined.  This leads to a drop in price and frustration among the committed community members  & miners of the affected coin.
DigiShield protects DigiByte against this threat and helps ensure greater confidence in any coin that implements it by allowing the difficulty to rise and fall almost perfectly in sync with increases or decreases in the net hash of a coin.  The secret to DigiShield is an asymmetrical approach to difficulty re-targeting. With DigiShield, the difficulty is allowed to decrease in larger movements than it is allowed to increase from block to block. This keeps a blockchain from getting "stuck" i.e., not finding the next block for several hours following a major drop in the net hash of coin. It is all a balancing act. You need to allow the difficulty to increase enough between blocks to catch up to a sudden spike in net hash, but not enough to accidentally send the difficulty sky high when two miners get lucky and find blocks back to back. The same thing occurs with difficulty decreases. Since it takes much longer to find the next block, you need to allow it to drop quicker than it increases.

The KGW (Kimoto Gravity Well) and Earthcoin approaches to difficulty re-targeting are not as effective as DigiShield in protecting against multi-pools.  We conducted extensive testing over a five day period and found that an asymmetrical approach was much more effective than the KGW approach. We found that the difficulty needed to be able to decrease by a larger magnitude than it was allowed to increase. When the difficulty was allowed to increase or decrease at the same rate with larger orders of magnitude, some very bad oscillations occurred along with some crazy high difficulties when two lucky blocks were found quickly back to back. The asymmetrical adjustments keep the difficulty from going too high too fast, but allow it to drop much quicker after a large hash down swing as it takes a much longer time to discover the next two blocks for the difficulty adjustment to occur.

Both the KGW and Earthcoin approaches to difficulty re-targeting still allow multi-pools a few minutes of easy mining.  For example, Earthcoin still gets hit my multi-pools for 11-12 minutes at time. Both approaches limit the amount the difficulty is allowed to change between blocks, which can become a big issue when a sudden hash decrease occurs.  While simulating a sudden 10-20 fold hash decrease, KGW can become "stuck" for several hours before the next few blocks are discovered and the difficulty evens out again.  The same issue exists with the Earthcoin approach.  It can get "stuck" for 20-40 minutes following an 11 minute hash increase from a multi-pool attack.  We know a 10-20 fold hash increase is unusual, but it is possible, especially as cryptocurrencies become better known.  More than likely, we will only ever see more than a 5-10 fold increase.  Nonetheless, we wanted to develop something that protected against even the most unlikely of hash jumps to ensure that we could handle sudden extremes very quickly. 

In summary DigiShield is a balanced asymmetrical approach to difficulty re-targeting. You don't want to let the difficulty go too high too fast, but you need to give it enough room to catch up quickly. The same thing goes with down swings, since it takes longer to discover new blocks you need to give it more room to go down, but not enough to send it to the floor. DigiShield is by no means the absolute "perfect" solution to the multi pool/ difficulty problem, but after testing dozens of different setups over a five day period including KGW and the Earthcoin approach, the current ratios/ settings in DigiShield out performed any other solution available at the moment.

The DigiShield code can be found here between lines 833 & 1007:
https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject/blob/master/src/main.cpp

Take a look at the Dogecoin difficulty chart:
 http://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/dogecoin-difficulty-chart
You can see how multi-pools have really been mining most of the coins and leaving the dedicated Doge miners to pick up the slack and get the short end of the stick when it comes to new coins. You can also see when DigiShield took effect and that no longer occurs.

Now take a look at the chart for DigiByte:
http://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/digibyte-difficulty-chart
You can see how we would get "stuck" after a multi pool left us and it would take several hours more than our 2.4 hour re-target before the difficulty came back down. Had we not implemented DigiShield when we were hit with the 1 GH - 8GH increase we might have been "stuck" for a day or more. See how quickly the pool hit us and left, and more importantly see how fast the difficulty decreased back to normal levels?  Since DigiShield went into effect, you can see how quickly multi-pools hit us and leave, whereby they mine considerably less coins now, upwards of 50-80% less.

Wow.. This is the most detail reply that I ever see. Amazing.
Raxe.io

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 03:09:45 PM

If there is any development you guys need please contact us, here is our portfolio so far:

epawncoin Website: http://epawncoin.com

epawncoin Wallet: http://wallet.epawncoin.com/

epawncoin Android Application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epawncoin.wallet

kimdotcoin Wallet: http://kimdotcoin.co.nz/

Kimdotcoin Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raxe.kimdotcoin

Compasscoin Wallet: http://wallet.compasscoin.org

Compasscoin Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.compasscoin.wallet

STLCoin Wallet: http://wallet.stlcoin.org/#/

STLCoin Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stlcoin.wallet

Epawncoin Exchange: http://coinpod.net

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
Hotodamoon

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:42:40 PM

If there is any development you guys need please contact us, here is our portfolio so far:

epawncoin Website: http://epawncoin.com

epawncoin Wallet: http://wallet.epawncoin.com/

epawncoin Android Application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epawncoin.wallet

kimdotcoin Wallet: http://kimdotcoin.co.nz/

Kimdotcoin Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raxe.kimdotcoin

Compasscoin Wallet: http://wallet.compasscoin.org

Compasscoin Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.compasscoin.wallet

STLCoin Wallet: http://wallet.stlcoin.org/#/

STLCoin Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stlcoin.wallet

Epawncoin Exchange: http://coinpod.net

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

No. here is Nautiluscoin not Epawncoin
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:31:00 PM

This sounds kind of interesting.  Are the buy/sell orders automated in any way?

No bounties yet...but they are on the way!
AZRGR

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:58:47 PM

This is getting exciting BK, great stuff!

Still going to need that MAC OSX Wallet at some point, otherwise things look sharp. I'll be coming onboard.
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:02:39 PM

This is getting exciting BK, great stuff!

Still going to need that MAC OSX Wallet at some point, otherwise things look sharp. I'll be coming onboard.

great news!

..yep MAC/OSX coming soon!
DigiByte
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:36:00 PM

addnode=74.208.230.160

If you need an additional node.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: