Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
kaduwall

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:21:00 PM

We should ask Coinmarketcap to add us to the list. That would catch some eyes to the coin. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andremoliv

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:31:36 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 11:55:22 PM by Andremoliv

current block has a 116 difficulty

Nethash with 1,720.29  MH/s how is this possible, someone can explain?

thanks

dude - you've got some serious hash!

LOL

Wink

yes I know ... llloolll

just asked to know how it works ... (116 of difficulty it's a lot for 1,720.29 MH / s, Now with Poloniex and multipools going to be crazy)
;-)
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:43:16 PM

is there some way I can calculate how many naut I should receive when mining with 115mh/s?
Andremoliv

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

is there some way I can calculate how many naut I should receive when mining with 115mh/s?
no because the difficulty is dynamically adjusted every block and past the last hours it's very tricky
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:27:42 AM

wow this coin is hard to mine, but i understand thats also because theres only total of 16 million, and more and more people knowing about this coin
and wanting to mine it right away.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:48:13 AM

wow this coin is hard to mine, but i understand thats also because theres only total of 16 million, and more and more people knowing about this coin

This coin with the backing from the OP and the mainstream exposure could be the next coin in comparable value to bitcoin if not surpass it. We need to mine and hold and get many more people excited about it.

I tweet about NAUT daily to my 35K followers follow me and retweet them to your tweeple. @AllCryptoAllDay

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:50:16 AM

This coin with the backing from the OP and the mainstream exposure could be the next coin in comparable value to bitcoin if not surpass it. We need to mine and hold and get many more people excited about it.

I tweet about NAUT daily to my 35K followers follow me and retweet them to your tweeple. @AllCryptoAllDay
# rocket waiting to explode xD

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:03:53 AM

# rocket waiting to explode xD

+1

I hope so - I rented 200 mhs in addition to the 30 I own... LOL

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:25:31 AM

as soon as we get noticed by more people realizing what is here price will be + 0.001 in a few days

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:07:10 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 03:33:35 AM by FlyingMongoose

This is definitely a gem of a coin. And it's building a strong community rather quickly.

Remember we are still in Step 1!

AGX down temporarily for security. Probably causing FUD since this is official exchange of NAUT. But this is a good thing, wouldn't you rather your coins be safe?

Follow their twitter for updates
https://mobile.twitter.com/AustinGlobalX

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
ActualAdviceBTC

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:44:22 AM

well, looks like there was a security breach at agx.io.. BTC was transferred, but it seems that the NAUT is safe. So, since all the NAUT hasn't been funnelled to the hacker, the problem is just a temporary rep loss because of agx.io's association as the first exchange to trade this coin... but its on polo now, so people were going to stop using agx.io anyways. Any game plan we should be aware of, bk? cheers.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:48:53 AM

well, looks like there was a security breach at agx.io.. BTC was transferred, but it seems that the NAUT is safe. So, since all the NAUT hasn't been funnelled to the hacker, the problem is just a temporary rep loss because of agx.io's association as the first exchange to trade this coin... but its on polo now, so people were going to stop using agx.io anyways. Any game plan we should be aware of, bk? cheers.
wow glad i freaken withdrew my coins

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:50:20 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 04:01:56 AM by Zackgeno96

anyways that shouldnt affect the price the volume on that exchange is slim to none we need to upvote and email bittrex and poloniex

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:59:56 AM

anyways that should affect the price the volume on that exchange is slim to none we need to upvote and email bittrex and poloniex

Poloniex already has it on there https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_naut . But I think AGX is responding in the best damage control method they know how and are being transparent about the issue that arose. I haven't had any of my NAUT on exchanges just yet, but I think AGX will still be solid in the future.

Side note: Working on my "How to mine" article. In the "what is mining" section of it now.

Second side note: BK is based in the US East (at least according to the profile of his business he is), making it 12:00 AM his time, while many of us are night owls, or international, he also runs other businesses AND operates the coin. The man is allowed to get tired. Damage control here isn't that big a deal taking a look at Poloniex's value of the coin...

Lastly: Never hold your coins inside an exchange. Even if you have withdrawal fees, it is ALWAYS safer to hold coins into your OWN wallet. (Unless you intend to short-sell)

djds

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:16:37 AM

So, how long has been agx.io down? I had one sell order there...

Were the coins stolen or what?
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:29:02 AM

So, how long has been agx.io down? I had one sell order there...

Were the coins stolen or what?

Only BTC as far as anyone is aware. It's been a few hours, and the issue is being investigated. Check their twitter for more info and updates: https://twitter.com/austinglobalx

Scale is unknown as of yet as well. But it seems this was caught rather quickly, so it may not be very much.

FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:26:46 AM

Can you provide us your source on this?

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:30:39 AM

This is bad new for such a new exchange. I hope my NAUT isn't missing or it was all for naut. That said, I hope they limit their exposure by having a split wallet with hot and cold storage. I think I recall reading that they did do that.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:35:33 AM

This is bad new for such a new exchange. I hope my NAUT isn't missing or it was all for naut. That said, I hope they limit their exposure by having a split wallet with hot and cold storage. I think I recall reading that they did do that.

They just posted, it affected 2% of total users, and only BTC were affected. They will be contacting the affected members by e-mail within 24 hrs.

Ref:
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465362237612253184
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465362291949465600
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465362363818848256

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:52:22 AM

I wanted to put coins in my Wallet, but I'm a Mac user Sad

As soon as the Mac wallet is out, I'm transferring them there. Got a shock to see this on Poloniex!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: