Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:32:21 PM

When bittrex Re-opens they will be trading only the NEW Naut.

I'm not logged into bittrex but looking at their NAUT market it appears that trading has resumed.  Can anyone confirm the new NAUT has started trading on Bittrex?  I'm gonna try to send some old NAUT to see if bittrex will accept it and swap it into new NAUTNXT.  My guess is that they won't but it's worth a try.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:16:27 PM

When bittrex Re-opens they will be trading only the NEW Naut.

I'm not logged into bittrex but looking at their NAUT market it appears that trading has resumed.  Can anyone confirm the new NAUT has started trading on Bittrex?  I'm gonna try to send some old NAUT to see if bittrex will accept it and swap it into new NAUTNXT.  My guess is that they won't but it's worth a try.

NAUT wallet is currently disabled when logged in
Drachmae
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Love it when a plans starts to come together

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 12:10:43 PM

Drachmae project launches new ecosystem for tourism with a day of celebration:
Bankers, supermodels and computer wizards are all coming to the island of Agistri on 26 Sept.

On Saturday 26th of September the small island of Agistri will host the trial launch of a groundbreaking new project that aims to help stimulate economic growth and increase tourism in Greece, via the use of new digital currency and what is being termed a ‘Social Trading Ecosystem’.

The Drachmae Project has established its base of operations on Agistri in order to experiment with a new form of digital currency based on 'blockchain technology' that the local population and tourists  will be able to experiment with on the 26th of September.

While digital currencies such as bitcoin have been proven at providing a means to remove capital from an economy, such as Greece, bitcoin has not shown that adoption and use can actually drive economic growth. The Drachmae project says it aims to prove it can be achieved.

The experiment will be using a digital token called 'Nautilus' that will be freely interchangeable with the Euro, GBP, USD and can be used for payments or exchange of goods and services on the island. To support this new currency and promote the local businesses a specially created website, Drachmae Connect, where local businesses can advertise to international tourists, network with other digital currency users and promote their business in a social network style. Users who share, like and promote services receive loyalty & reward points that can be exchanged for Nautilus or for discounts on real goods and services in local hotels and bars, thereby creating a new social business environment.

To support this ground breaking trial, a launch event where each local resident and business that attends and learns about the experiment will be given €100 worth of Nautilus and encouraged to use it locally. The day will include;
 A Hackathon event, at Aktaion Hotel, where Greek developers will create new ideas and applications to support the use of Digital currency for local businesses and tourists and encourage new technology development in Greece.
Drachmae Workshop, Local businesses and residents will be welcomed to Alterego Bar at Hotel Yianna, to find out how to use this new digital currency and receive €100 each, FREE.
BBQ Launch Party. With their free money locals will be able to purchase tickets and buy drinks at the BBQ party as a way of encouraging it’s use and seeing how it can be used in real life situations.

If successful the Drachmae project will extend into other regions of Greece, such as Kalamata, where at the end of November Drachmae will present at a conference for 1000 Hotels and Unions alongside the Mayor of Kalamata and senior business officials. International businesses have also shown interest to understand how they can increase tourism across Greece.

To support wider promotion of the project and Agistri, Nautilus is sponsoring Athena a new fashion based TV show. Filming of the pilot (Pre-Shoot) will take place during the 26th at various locations and businesses around the island with a mini fashion show in the evening. Interest has already been strong with international TV stations keen to air the show. With international coverage Athena aims to support Agistri and Greek Tourism. As traditional with Fashion shows an after party will be held at the local Taboo club where attendees will be able to use the Nautilus currency.

As recently documented by CNN in an interview with the mayor of Agistri discussing the exploration of Digital Currency.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/07/10/greece-island-tourism-woes-black-pkg.cnn

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:36:40 PM

If successful the Drachmae project will extend into other regions of Greece, such as Kalamata, where at the end of November Drachmae will present at a conference for 1000 Hotels and Unions alongside the Mayor of Kalamata and senior business officials. International businesses have also shown interest to understand how they can increase tourism across Greece.

This is very significant.

I can't believe NAUTNXT isn't at $1 yet.  This thing is looking so big, like something no other crypto has ever accomplished.  People really aren't paying attention.

asnghost

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:34:31 PM

How many nextnaut will there be? 16m or 5m?

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:26:26 PM

16 million but the other 11 million or so is locked up in the foundations hands which I assume is meant to be airdropped or sold over the counter.

I'll be curious if CMC revises the count count, if the price holds as it is then it will immediately rise up the rankings.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 11:00:56 PM

16 million but the other 11 million or so is locked up in the foundations hands

Seems Legit!  10/10 m00n confirmed!

Just kidding.  NAUT is exactly the kind of malinvestment emblematic of periods of ZIRP/NIRP.

After Auroracoin, Paycoin, and Neucoin, you'd think people would know better.

While the brave notion that a single actor can move markets, a la Satoshi, has been proven, it’s one thing to get a bunch of nerds excited about frictionless wealth transfer and its entirely another to convince a country to the same.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:26:44 AM

I fail to see how a business professional who is a regular guest on the world's most watched business channel and who has been entrusted with millions of dollars in investments for securities by thousands of high networth individuals has any comparison to a coin created by an anonymous figure (Balduro), a former local internet service provider (Garza). As for Neucoin I honestly know very little about it.

If you want to argue Nautcoin will fail, that is one thing, but to accuse a guy who by my calculations has spent at least over 50 grand in the last 2 months buying a million Naut coins off bittrex and is paying to install ATMs and mobiles all across a Greek island all just to dump on that "massive" 7 btc buy wall on bittrex is absurdity of the highest order. The guy has better things to do with his time than skim a few thousand bucks off naive kids with their allowance money.

Btw I keep hearing this meme, "why don't the islanders use Bitcoin?", well maybe if people would gather a fund to go donate a few thousand Bitcoins to the people of Agistri to start using them themselves, then they can all be my guest. But why would wealthy Bitcoin pundits do that when they can just burn through money going to caribbean island and beachside Miami conferences to talk talk talk to each other about how Bitcoin is going to be so awesome when we get Sidechains and bigger blocks going. Because that is how you get things done you now, talk, talk, talk! Been hearing this crap for the 2 years now i've been in crypto and still no progress.

It reminds me of my last job when the execs had meetings to discuss more meetings.
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:46:12 AM

Well Said

and people from bitcoin who wanted to be involved asked for money (to be paid) so whats the point in that.

I fail to see how a business professional who is a regular guest on the world's most watched business channel and who has been entrusted with millions of dollars in investments for securities by thousands of high networth individuals has any comparison to a coin created by an anonymous figure (Balduro), a former local internet service provider (Garza). As for Neucoin I honestly know very little about it.

If you want to argue Nautcoin will fail, that is one thing, but to accuse a guy who by my calculations has spent at least over 50 grand in the last 2 months buying a million Naut coins off bittrex and is paying to install ATMs and mobiles all across a Greek island all just to dump on that "massive" 7 btc buy wall on bittrex is absurdity of the highest order. The guy has better things to do with his time than skim a few thousand bucks off naive kids with their allowance money.

Btw I keep hearing this meme, "why don't the islanders use Bitcoin?", well maybe if people would gather a fund to go donate a few thousand Bitcoins to the people of Agistri to start using them themselves, then they can all be my guest. But why would wealthy Bitcoin pundits do that when they can just burn through money going to caribbean island and beachside Miami conferences to talk talk talk to each other about how Bitcoin is going to be so awesome when we get Sidechains and bigger blocks going. Because that is how you get things done you now, talk, talk, talk! Been hearing this crap for the 2 years now i've been in crypto and still no progress.

It reminds me of my last job when the execs had meetings to discuss more meetings.

coin-cidence

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:21:44 PM

Anybody know which crypto will be given during Agistri airdrop? Nautiluscoin or NXTNAUT? It is unclear when reading september update (only Nautiluscoin name is used). There was also information that "the offical commencement [of coin swap] will be announced via Nautilsucoin’s Twitter account." - and it still was not.

BTC compared to PASC looks like big clumsy dinosaur - still not aware of meteor coming.
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 01:31:08 PM

the New Naut over NXT Monetary system is the one being airdropped to Agistri

Also i think there's nearly been 3 million Old naut swapped to New Naut so far

Bittrex is going to be trading the New Naut and Poliniex also.

As for Cryptsy not really had any response so they will continue to trade the Old naut till they swap over.

Anybody know which crypto will be given during Agistri airdrop? Nautiluscoin or NXTNAUT? It is unclear when reading september update (only Nautiluscoin name is used). There was also information that "the offical commencement [of coin swap] will be announced via Nautilsucoin’s Twitter account." - and it still was not.

Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:08:29 PM

Just so you guys know the new nautilus is being traded on the NXT Monetary system exchange at 1 New Naut for 19 NXT (0.168017)

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:12:08 PM

Just so you guys know the new nautilus is being traded on the NXT Monetary system exchange at 1 New Naut for 19 NXT (0.168017)

WHAT?!?!?Huh

WHAT?!?!???

If one has NAUT on Cryptsy how can one make this crazy arbitrage trade?

What other way can this trade be made if I happen to be tech "unsavvy"?

This arbitrage opportunity has to trickle onto the exchanges eventually. 

Thanks for letting us know, Lee, what a massive opportunity if one is able to get into the NXTNAUT right now.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:21:08 PM

Let me get this straight - so one can get 19 NXT for one new NAUT right now?

So that puts the value of a new NAUT (NXTNAUT) at roughly 75,000 Satoshi which is double the current market price?

What an arbitrage opportunity.  My guess is this is only the beginning as people begin to realize the true value of NXTNAUT.

asnghost

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:21:28 PM

WHAT?!?!?Huh

WHAT?!?!???

Thanks for letting us know, Lee, what a massive opportunity if one is able to get into the NXTNAUT right now.

It's a sell order right? not a buy order.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:23:35 PM

I don't know - I have no idea how the NXT monetary system works so I have no access to that market.  But if there is such a huge difference in value that should start pushing the price of NXTNAUT much higher as people take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:38:14 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 09:02:22 PM by EvilDave

That'll be an offer at 19 Nxt, and not much volume, so arbitrage probably won't help all that much at this stage.
We could see a Nautilus market form in the next few weeks on the MS, but right now it's mostly going to be chancers with inflated offers.

EDIT:
Just opened up the Jay webwallet to have a look:

Anyone who wants to check Nxt out for themselves, btw, can access the webwallet using the Alias 'nxt' as log-in.
Go to:

http://jnxt.org/nxt/

Click on the blue button to the left of the log-in space to toggle to Alias (or Account) log-in,
type ' nxt ' into the  log-in field, click the arrow....and you're now in a Nxt demo account.

You can find Nautilus by going to the Monetary System menu, and searching for NAUT.

(And before anyone gets excited, you can look at the accounts balances, but you can't actually make any changes without the passphrase)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Drachmae
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:56:30 PM

Sell order and people are buying

WHAT?!?!?Huh

WHAT?!?!???

EssTee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:01:22 PM

How much NXTNAUT is being airdropped?

I see from looking at the NXTNAUT in the NXT client that the current supply is 16180000.

How are the rest of the coins going to be released?
asnghost

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:05:33 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 01:02:36 PM by asnghost

Seems old NAUT to new NAUT transition on Bittrex is complete. NAUT market is open for trading again.

Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: