Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
cypz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:27:25 AM

Good day to be a buyer

by the looks of those sell orders it looks there might be a few more "good days to be a buyer " to come.

Could be.

To let you guys know I've been contacted by Julian (jyap) and he asked me to let everyone know the following.

This was pm'd to me.

Hi,

Just to give you a quick update.  You can pass on these messages.

I'm working on the NAUT PoS with my buddy @jemredin from Pinkcoin.

He has experience with Pinkcoin and with a recent ICO coin Seedcoin which was an experimental PoS coin.

Thank you NAUT holders for the patience.

- Julian

So definitely good days to be a buyer.

GREAT STUFF

thanks for the update mongoose, this is really refreshing news.

i think that sell wall is bryceweiner, i could be wrong but if i had the coin id be buying the shit out of that wall

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:06:46 AM

Good day to be a buyer

by the looks of those sell orders it looks there might be a few more "good days to be a buyer " to come.

Could be.

To let you guys know I've been contacted by Julian (jyap) and he asked me to let everyone know the following.

This was pm'd to me.

Hi,

He has experience with Pinkcoin and with a recent ICO coin Seedcoin which was an experimental PoS coin.

- Julian

GREAT STUFF

i think that sell wall is bryceweiner, i could be wrong but if i had the coin id be buying the shit out of that wall

Maybe but SO MUCH CHEAP NAUT

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:28:34 AM

Good day to be a buyer

Could be.

This was pm'd to me.

Hi,

- Julian

GREAT STUFF

If it is cheap, buy it guys... jesss...
So much talk, no action.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:22:20 AM

Good day to be a buyer

Could be.

This was pm'd to me.

Hi,

- Julian

GREAT STUFF

So much talk, no action.

I buy what I can when I can

pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:39:01 AM

Good day to be a buyer

Could be.

This was pm'd to me.

Hi,

- Julian

GREAT STUFF

So much talk, no action.

Would't buy this before they prove something, looks like the same kind of scam that all fund managers on wall street trying to sell you. They don't know anything and only try to get the money out of your pocket.

Will keep on looking for real investment opertunities....not scams like this
cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:28:49 PM

sooo why dont we get a group of dev's with "bounties" as such to compensate them for their work. It would be inline with the decentralised nature of cryptos.

also it be possible to purchase investments in Brian kelly capital with nautilus coin with pay outs in naut so money made with fiat can further increase purchasing power of naut and brand naut as an investment vehicle?

ltcjunky43

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:48:26 AM

Hey everyone, It has been a while since I've been on this forum. Had to take a long break to deal with some personal issues. Could somebody catch me up as to what has been going on with Naut, and the crypto world in general over the last 4-5 months? I would really appreciate it Smiley
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:11:03 AM

Hey everyone, It has been a while since I've been on this forum. Had to take a long break to deal with some personal issues. Could somebody catch me up as to what has been going on with Naut, and the crypto world in general over the last 4-5 months? I would really appreciate it Smiley

naut still not in POS and crypto pretty much turned into a one big joke  Grin

HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:21:47 AM

Naut. first dev couldnt deliver, second was Bryce Weiner who did/could not again. Now Julian Yap is working on POS, thats pretty good.

Cryptos. Mintpal bpught by scammer, took off with 4000BTC or so, total volume is probably 20% of last april. Epic drama around xc and blocknet. New trends are ICOs and "asset backed" coins. Do you have a ridiculously dumb idea? Go crowdfunding via crypto. I mean we have URODARK (14BTC ICO) now. Farmers can by their fertilizer on the blackmarket now.

Also, tell people your new shitcoin is "asset backed" with some real company and they will buy it. Why people dont go for stocks if they want to invest into something "real" is beyond me.

So, yes cryptos are a big fat joke right now. Maybe prolong your break.

<---- why am I still here?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:30:26 PM

Do you have a ridiculously dumb idea? Go crowdfunding via crypto. I mean we have URODARK (14BTC ICO) now. Farmers can buy their fertilizer on the blackmarket now.

Cheesy

Why not ... NautiDogeUroPeerCOIN?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:18:03 PM

Good day to be a buyer

Could be.

This was pm'd to me.

Hi,

- Julian

GREAT STUFF

So much talk, no action.

Would't buy this before they prove something, looks like the same kind of scam that all fund managers on wall street trying to sell you. They don't know anything and only try to get the money out of your pocket.

Will keep on looking for real investment opertunities....not scams like this

yep. so many opertunities

FlyingMongoose

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

yep... so many opportunities to invest in this coin

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:54:35 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 04:00:21 PM by halinyo

yep... so many opportunities to invest in this coin

I am already back in NAUT and still buying more whenever I can.

PS: "PoS update for Nautiluscoin - I have decided on new dev. Well respected in DigitalFX and capable. Will have more details soon -BK"

https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/532549920683991040
defcoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

Naut. first dev couldnt deliver, second was Bryce Weiner who did/could not again. Now Julian Yap is working on POS, thats pretty good.

Cryptos. Mintpal bpught by scammer, took off with 4000BTC or so, total volume is probably 20% of last april. Epic drama around xc and blocknet. New trends are ICOs and "asset backed" coins. Do you have a ridiculously dumb idea? Go crowdfunding via crypto. I mean we have URODARK (14BTC ICO) now. Farmers can by their fertilizer on the blackmarket now.

Also, tell people your new shitcoin is "asset backed" with some real company and they will buy it. Why people dont go for stocks if they want to invest into something "real" is beyond me.

I often wonder the same thing I contunously fall for every promise in crypto and continue to get destroyed because of it. I am holding bags and bags of failed coins at this point who all were supposed to have things coming soon they say. Arch is the only alt I can say hasn't let me down at this point. I'm just hoping this can be the one that saves me.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:21:35 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 09:00:33 PM by halinyo

I often wonder the same thing I contunously fall for every promise in crypto and continue to get destroyed because of it. I am holding bags and bags of failed coins at this point who all were supposed to have things coming soon they say. Arch is the only alt I can say hasn't let me down at this point. I'm just hoping this can be the one that saves me.

Since you are in crypto, you should always invest the amount you can afford to lose. Otherwise, people will collect your BTC in all your investments and you will be left no BTC.
I personally think, NAUT will have a great future in the control of BK even though he does not like to come here and make announcements since he may not like the attitude here in forums... etc..

Good luck though. and dont lose more Smiley Cheers.
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:28:42 PM

I dont know if what I am writing is actually news to you, but one thing is important to not get burned. We have pump+dump groups who are now either working together with devs or having coins created for them with the sole purpose to pump+dump them. Without being a member of the groups the risk of getting burned is huge. Buying those coins is fine, but take profits early, DONT BE GREEDY, dont be fooled by all the newbie accounts telling you how great the coin is. You wont sell at the top anyway as the groups decide what the top is and after that it gets ugly. Most coins are not about development but nothing but planed ponzi-schemes. Of course we have solid coins out there as well, but most of the new coins are of the former kind.

Realize that and you will close to never hold a wothless bag.

A good advice is to follow the right people on twitter and do the opposite of what they are telling you to do.
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:27:42 AM

i recently got invited to join a pump and dump group and i told them to fuck off.

They are all over the place.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:15:30 PM

i recently got invited to join a pump and dump group and i told them to fuck off.

They are all over the place.

we will pump you up (just send much bit to us first)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:13:28 PM

Paging Mr. Kelly... paging Mr. Kelly...
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:32:23 PM

down to 8000 sat Undecided anybody else abit worried?
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: