Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

down to 8000 sat Undecided anybody else abit worried?

Its a bit more worrysome than than... it's downright scary since the only -and then minimal- buying support seems to be a 5485...

Somebody seems to know what the rest ignore...

But today it broke the $100k market cap, the "stabilization fund" doesn't stabilize anything and this coin will soon become, unless something of significance changes quickly, just another side-show, copy-cat joke of a crypto project.

Any ideas Brian Kelly?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:12:42 PM

Honestly the more I think about it I think Brian K was screwed.

Not that I really am a big fan of his.....

I felt he launched the coin for his own benefit..... however ....... no one deserves to be robbed.... even if they were starting a business venture that was pretty clearly stated as it's obective to 'make money' ......

I read over some facts and thought about it....

I doubt Brian Kelly understands how to use github so who is actually in control of the repository and has credentials to make updates Huh

Does BK even know how to revoke these permissions of collaberators if he even has the original passwords and logins to start wtih?

I think he trusted people (who obviously screwed him)  if he was buying his own coin all the way down as many have stated here and that can certainly be verified with a study of an abe block crawler (sorry i don't have time to make one or do the study) then BK himself was robbed also..... perhaps by the people he hired.   I can't say I blame him for being quiet on it now.

So few people know how to trace coins through a block chain with accuracy it is probably hard for him to even take
any legal recource against the people who screwed him. (if that is what happened) 

The takeaway here is don't trust anyone in crypto trust the code.

Like Gavin said recently , (not exact quote, from memory)  I don't care who Satoshi is/was i did not trust him , I trusted the CODE .......

The code can be verified by qualified people to be legit and that is what I trust.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:22:42 PM

Honestly the more I think about it I think Brian K was screwed.

Not that I really am a big fan of his.....

I felt he launched the coin for his own benefit..... however ....... no one deserves to be robbed.... even if they were starting a business venture that was pretty clearly stated as it's obective to 'make money' ......

I read over some facts and thought about it....

I doubt Brian Kelly understands how to use github so who is actually in control of the repository and has credentials to make updates Huh

Does BK even know how to revoke these permissions of collaberators if he even has the original passwords and logins to start wtih?

I think he trusted people (who obviously screwed him)  if he was buying his own coin all the way down as many have stated here and that can certainly be verified with a study of an abe block crawler (sorry i don't have time to make one or do the study) then BK himself was robbed also..... perhaps by the people he hired.   I can't say I blame him for being quiet on it now.

So few people know how to trace coins through a block chain with accuracy it is probably hard for him to even take
any legal recource against the people who screwed him. (if that is what happened) 

The takeaway here is don't trust anyone in crypto trust the code.

Like Gavin said recently , (not exact quote, from memory)  I don't care who Satoshi is/was i did not trust him , I trusted the CODE .......

The code can be verified by qualified people to be legit and that is what I trust.

Sorry but I don't know who are you talking about... Wiener? who has supposedly "screwed" Kelly? and how? The code is a copy/paste job, it doesn't matter much at all. Kelly could start an exact copy of NAUT tomorrow is he somehow has lost direct access and control of the github. And I am pretty sure he would have been honest about it and told everyone for, if that is true, NAUT is done and will go to zero in no time. And Kelly could not salvage much of whatever he and his stabilizing fund is there, so I am not going to believe that at all.

I believe he is embarked on creating a POW that should have been a matter of a few hours already instead of many months, which will bring very little additional value to the coin. Lets be honest here: The ONLY value of NAUT is the name of Brian Kelly, his track record and the fact that the coin will be positioned number 1 to be regulated while most others will be outlawed when regulation arrives. This is not a small achievement given that there's nothing else "clean" around in crypto.

But let's value what NAUT has and forget about pipe dreams in technology that NAUT simple neither has nor needs.
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:52:33 PM

down to 8000 sat Undecided anybody else abit worried?

Its a bit more worrysome than than... it's downright scary since the only -and then minimal- buying support seems to be a 5485...

Somebody seems to know what the rest ignore...

But today it broke the $100k market cap, the "stabilization fund" doesn't stabilize anything and this coin will soon become, unless something of significance changes quickly, just another side-show, copy-cat joke of a crypto project.

Any ideas Brian Kelly?

Grab your balls and buy some. Fortune favours the bold. Not the meek. BK will get it right eventually.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:56:50 PM

There you go... you go first and buy a bunch ok?  Ups, sorry, I understand...
Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:01:34 PM

There you go... you go first and buy a bunch ok?  Ups, sorry, I understand...

Already did. Buy fear and sell greed. And the fear reeks to high hell here.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:12:30 PM

BK will get it right eventually.

Question: What objective reasons do you have to say that? If he hasn't been able to do so in many months, what makes you think he will be able to do it... eventually (and I mean before we all are dead and buried)?
Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:23:13 PM

Question: What objective reasons do you have to say that? If he hasn't been able to do so in many months, what makes you think he will be able to do it... eventually (and I mean before we all are dead and buried)?

Because he staked his entire reputation publicly on Bitcoin. He is launching a book on Bitcoin. His business is backing cryptocurrencies in a big way. He's a true believer.

So months may seem like an eternity to the ADD gamblers in the ALT market but is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Patience is required but the reward could life altering.

Institutional money will make it's way into cryto. Do you think wallstreet will trust some twenty something kid as a face for investment or a well respected pundit like BK. Litecoin is another clear winner for next ETFs. Then I think Naut and Max have a decent chance.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 10:28:13 PM

What makes you think that any coin can be 'regulated'

These are open source software proects.

That is all.

They are not claiming to 'transmit money'  ---- The government cannot regulate cryptocurrency

Also anyone who favors government regulation of cryptocurrency to get it 'more mainstream' misses the whole point.

Crypto currency is designed to put the traditional financial system permanently in mothballs until it rots away to dust.

It will do that.  It will take time. 

The path to success is not to allow regulation, or even acknowledge it.

A real decentralized network is one which would be pretty hard to shut down.

The path to success is ignore banking, wall street, and all the rest of the 'traditional system'

Let them come to cryptocurrency.  Eventually they will have to. 

Anyone who buys this coin is throwing btc away.

You think just because someone semi famous is behind a coin is going to make it more valuable.

The world does not work that way.

My apologies if I offended anyone.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:40:38 PM

That is all.

They are not claiming to 'transmit money'  ---- The government cannot regulate cryptocurrency

Also anyone who favors government regulation of cryptocurrency to get it 'more mainstream' misses the whole point.

Crypto currency is designed to put the traditional financial system permanently in mothballs until it rots away to dust.

The path to success is ignore banking, wall street, and all the rest of the 'traditional system'

You think just because someone semi famous is behind a coin is going to make it more valuable.

BK has the contacts and resources to navigate the world of regulation. Like it or not ETFs will be coming on line probably as early as Q1 2015. BTC first, then LTC and then others willing to play ball. The public will salivate at the chance to buy crypto through their brokerage account.

NAUT is an opportunity for your everyday man to buy in to, literally, a future hedge fund. Have the long term vision. If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire. I'll take the chance! The risk return ratio is outrageous on this one.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:48:17 PM

That is all.

BK has the contacts and resources to navigate the world of regulation. Like it or not ETFs will be coming on line probably as early as Q1 2015. BTC first, then LTC and then others willing to play ball. The public will salivate at the chance to buy crypto through their brokerage account.

NAUT is an opportunity for your everyday man to buy in to, literally, a future hedge fund. Have the long term vision. If you buy and hold you have a descent chance of becoming a multi-millionaire. I'll take the chance! The risk return ratio is outrageous on this one.

Totally agree.. There are a few coins out there, NAUT and DGB are the TWO can make out of this. Future is bright.
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:15:10 AM

Alright Nutildah.  Today's price drop was just a taste test.  Now ... where are my bitcoins?  And how many will you give me if i take control of the entire network?

pro-investor

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:30:28 AM

Because he staked his entire reputation publicly on Bitcoin. He is launching a book on Bitcoin. His business is backing cryptocurrencies in a big way. He's a true believer.

So months may seem like an eternity to the ADD gamblers in the ALT market but is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Patience is required but the reward could life altering.

Institutional money will make it's way into cryto. Do you think wallstreet will trust some twenty something kid as a face for investment or a well respected pundit like BK. Litecoin is another clear winner for next ETFs. Then I think Naut and Max have a decent chance.

How Dumb are you....he's a Wall Street Rat, they pray on your money, selling you "knowledge" they don't have. Why would he need to sell you all this "knowledge" if he could make millions just invest for him self, if that "knowledge" would really work
Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:55:00 PM

How Dumb are you....he's a Wall Street Rat, they pray on your money, selling you "knowledge" they don't have. Why would he need to sell you all this "knowledge" if he could make millions just invest for him self, if that "knowledge" would really work

I'm going to give you a sophisticated answer:

nom, nom, nom.. yummy. cheap coins!
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:55:30 AM

I don't know if anyone of you have seen this yet: https://www.facebook.com/events/540227046114805/?ref=22
It is the event Brian Kelly will talk on the launch day of his book at the BitcoinCenterNYC.

I have read BK's book chapters related to NAUT and you will see the book is so fluent and story telling style. I loved it... You can buy it at Amazon.
All the story line from the beginning to the July, well done BK. I know you will make good money from the book, too Smiley

I like to quote one part (pp:103, second paragraph): "Since my goal is to make NAUT the investment of choice for professional investors entering the digital currency space, I think POS and the stake-dividend will be easy to understand. As well, it means the coin is not at the mercy of the miners."

I think it is the time we rise again Wink  Cool

Equalizer1970

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:56:54 AM

I don't know if anyone of you have seen this yet: https://www.facebook.com/events/540227046114805/?ref=22
It is the event Brian Kelly will talk on the launch day of his book at the BitcoinCenterNYC.

I have read BK's book chapters related to NAUT and you will see the book is so fluent and story telling style. I loved it... You can buy it at Amazon.
All the story line from the beginning to the July, well done BK. I know you will make good money from the book, too Smiley

I like to quote one part (pp:103, second paragraph): "Since my goal is to make NAUT the investment of choice for professional investors entering the digital currency space, I think POS and the stake-dividend will be easy to understand. As well, it means the coin is not at the mercy of the miners."

Nice find. Wow, so true about it being darkest before the dawn! The shit was flying fast and furious around here.
pro-investor

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:12:00 PM

Nice find. Wow, so true about it being darkest before the dawn! The shit was flying fast and furious around here.

He wrote a BOOK?Huh He can't even get the most simple thing fixed....PoS, EVERY coin has PoS....whoaaaaaa!!!!!!

Talking about one eye leading the blind....It's a classic!!
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:45:03 PM

Read his book first, then you will know what he knows and what he learnt...

This is also from his book, in section "Why NAUT?"
"The business plan for Nautiluscoin rests on the three pillars of continuous improvement, transparency, and sound economics."

BTW, it is not straight POS. It has to be thought and tested very carefully for the sake of Nautiluscoin Economy as he mentioned in the book.
Also to increase the purchasing power, the 3 tools; dynamic POS, POS multipool and NSF have to work in a collaborative way, mentioned in his book with Fig. 8.3 (amazing figure).
pro-investor

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:27:28 PM

Read his book first, then you will know what he knows and what he learnt...

This is also from his book, in section "Why NAUT?"
"The business plan for Nautiluscoin rests on the three pillars of continuous improvement, transparency, and sound economics."

BTW, it is not straight POS. It has to be thought and tested very carefully for the sake of Nautiluscoin Economy as he mentioned in the book.
Also to increase the purchasing power, the 3 tools; dynamic POS, POS multipool and NSF have to work in a collaborative way, mentioned in his book with Fig. 8.3 (amazing figure).

Yeah....Let's buy Naut..hmm that doesn't work...Let's buy his book, hmmm doesn't work either.

Let's put a stabilization fund, hmmm doesn't work. Let's make PoS...hmmm, doesn't work either.

Lets tell them that we make a NEW kind of PoS and that we are testing it allready for three months......that will work...NOT!!!

and in the meanwhile, your goeroe BK, didn't show face for a month. Do you think that that works? He shows that he doesn't care about his investors. Typical for Wall Street Rats.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:55:01 PM

Mr Kelly doesn't answer his pages... hum... the coin's worth is less than what he makes in 6 months, way less, and he is about to introduce "a well respected name in crypto" as developer while he will be in touch with the Vericoin team, aka the stooges, for the dynamic POS that, apparently, has more than significant flaws and all kinds of vulnerable code (as per rat4).

What will happen to Brian Kell's reputation if Naut fails completely? Not much, really. It will be filed as "another learning experience" and on to the next one. Worth "saving" at this stage? Definitely. Is that possible? Most definitely. But the inability of Brian Kelly to achieve this is mind-boggling, really.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: