Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honda S2000 (Turbo, Convertible, 6spd, Highly modified) low miles for BTC  (Read 5942 times)
BitSpot (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:15:53 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 11:57:21 PM by BitSpot

BTC$11,000 in Bitcoins and it is YOURS! (Will also accept equivalent in Casascius coins)

FLASH SALE! It has to go before 7/1/2014

PS: The wheels are now plasti-dipped black and look badass. I just didn't feel like uploading recent pictures. If someone doesn't like the wheels black then they can easily remove the plastidip. It's like a black matte finish, looks really nice with the centercaps still silver with the black "H".

This car has been built from the ground up. It has a clear title and it's a damn blast to drive. It has all the bells and whistles you could think of and honestly over $15,000 worth of Aftermarket parts on it. The car only has 53,000 miles on it and drives like it's brand new.

The car is located near Louisville, KY. I'd be more than willing to meet or show the car anytime.

This car is for a real enthusiast. It's like driving a race car, honestly. It's not for everyone, that's for sure. It's pushing close to 400 hp while running around 15 PSI. The turbo kit on it can easily attain levels of 19+ PSI. The car is only weighing in at around 2,600 to 2,700 pounds I'm guessing. It also has a custom system with a custom enclosure in the trunk so you still have room to throw stuff in there. The blow-off valve is also loud as hell, when you switch gears all you hear is wooooshhhhhh!

This is the ultimate bachelor car, unfortunately I'm now married with a child on the way. It's a beautiful toy, but I also have a 2008 Honda CBR 1000 if I want to go fast, so I'm not giving up everything.

** Update: Added new pictures! **

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:07:25 AM

This is a niceeeee damn car, especially for the price. I used to drive my friends red s2000, its the car I learned to drive stick shift on.

Good luck, this car would make anyone happy

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:02:17 AM

This is a niceeeee damn car, especially for the price. I used to drive my friends red s2000, its the car I learned to drive stick shift on.

Good luck, this car would make anyone happy

Yeah, was hoping for a whale or an early investor to jump in on the ride. I cashed out some coins and bought it but now I'm raising additional equity in our company. I would love to have been like the other guys and bought a Tesla or a Lamborghini but unfortunately my bankroll wasn't there. Although I am fairly confident that I could leave them sitting Wink

I also just picked up a speeding ticket today. The young police guys around here just can't stop hating.

BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:16:48 PM

*bump*

BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:41:25 AM

The S2000 is still available. I'm surprised that no one has shown any interest yet, I'm almost tempted to create an auction or a raffle. I guess I could always have a reserve on the auction price or a raffle. If X amount of tickets aren't sold then all funds returned from escrow, or if X price has't been reached in auction then it doesn't sell.

Let me know some suggestions! I'm raising additional capital so I can keep expanding our business without the need for private investors or shareholders. We're adding to our infrastructure within our company and pooling all of our own resources before we try to look outside of our own network.

ChanceCoats123

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:51:13 PM

Those don't sound like bad ideas. I would hate to see this car sell really cheaply though. It looks like you've babied it and taken great care of it. Sometimes the right buyers just aren't online, or looking to buy when you're trying to sell.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:49:09 PM

I may know someone who would be interested in this car, but hes going to have questions so I figure I'll ask you before he asks me.

1-you mention "turbo kit" Is that what it is? Is it the cheap Chinese turbo kit or is it a custom build.
2-what turbo are you running?
3-dyno sheets?
4-build list if its a custom kit.

BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:57:10 PM

I may know someone who would be interested in this car, but hes going to have questions so I figure I'll ask you before he asks me.

1-you mention "turbo kit" Is that what it is? Is it the cheap Chinese turbo kit or is it a custom build.
3-dyno sheets?

It's the Greddy Turbo kit, check it out http://www.greddy.com/upload/file/00-S2000AP1_TZ.pdf. It's documented very well as far as HP and Torque and the capabilities of the kit. There is nothing cheap on this car whatsoever, everything is top of the line. The blow-off valve is a HKS which is loud as hell and sounds wonderful. It also has meth injection and an intercooler sprayer as well. HKS EVC 5 Boost Controller (Electronic), AEM Controller for the Meth Injection, Wideband 02 gauge, boost gauge, coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge (all lighted), Full remote alarm system (sensitive if people are near car, bumps car, etc), Short throw shifter, cryo-treated transmission internals, stage 3 clutch, Greddy e-Manage ultimate.

There are tons of mods that I haven't listed, I'm just assuming someone would want to look at it or contact me if they would like further details. The car has pretty much everything imaginable done to it.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:03:01 PM

3-dyno sheets?

It's the Greddy Turbo kit, check it out http://www.greddy.com/upload/file/00-S2000AP1_TZ.pdf. It's documented very well as far as HP and Torque and the capabilities of the kit. There is nothing cheap on this car whatsoever, everything is top of the line. The blow-off valve is a HKS which is loud as hell and sounds wonderful. It also has meth injection and an intercooler sprayer as well. HKS EVC 5 Boost Controller (Electronic), AEM Controller for the Meth Injection, Wideband 02 gauge, boost gauge, coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge (all lighted), Full remote alarm system (sensitive if people are near car, bumps car, etc), Short throw shifter, cryo-treated transmission internals, stage 3 clutch, Greddy e-Manage ultimate.

There are tons of mods that I haven't listed, I'm just assuming someone would want to look at it or contact me if they would like further details. The car has pretty much everything imaginable done to it.

Awesome, I'll be with my buddy later tonight to watch the game, I'll show him the post then.

Thanks
BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:17:13 PM

I do believe I'm going to change the format in which I'm selling this. I'm going to instead create a raffle with tickets priced at $10 a piece and setup a multi-sig escrow with 2 reputable members of the forum.

Does anyone have any suggestions on who to appoint to be in control of the multi-sig escrow address?

lapah

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:33:43 PM

Is there any rips on the soft top?

BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:44:44 PM

There is one small spot, but it has been fixed.

BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:34:08 AM

*bump* 42.5 Bitcoins and it's yours! *bump*

BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:14:36 PM

*UPDATE: Added new high resolution pictures*

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 03:55:03 PM

God this car is so fucking beautiful

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:32:08 AM

BUMP for ya buddy. It is a reallllllly nice car.
BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 11:46:11 AM

I'm willing to travel.

Prez

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:42:30 AM

Can I see a pic with the top on please?
BitSpot (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:08:11 PM

Can I see a pic with the top on please?

When the weather clears up outside I'll take some. I just now realized that I really don't have any with the top up. Whenever I drive it I tend to drive with the top down, it gives you an unobstructed view from the rear view, plus it's much more enjoyable.

kwoody

Activity: 454

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:25:01 PM

Is the car still for sale? I will make a standing offer.

27.5BTC (currently valuated at $660 on Bitstamp, 27.5BTC=$18,150) and $1,000 USD as a down payment. Come with the car to Virginia, if it checks out then I pay you 27.5BTC and the original $1,000take ownership of vehicle for a total sale of $19,150. If it doesn't check out then you keep the $1,000 for your troubles.

In short I am offering $19,150 split between BTC and cash, mostly BTC.

PM me
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: