Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRS]Denarius|Scrypt|DGW3|Exchange|Faucets|10 Coin Reward|No Block Halving|  (Read 53635 times)
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:36:31 PM

Hello everybody, my wallet is synchronizing but not moving and i have sent transactions for over 20 minutes but no single confirmations, please advise me on what to do.

I sent a Transaction to Test and it's working (Confirmed) you probably sent just as the Multipool Switched to another coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:51:47 PM

Do you have a manufacturer lined up for the physical coin?  How about a mockup?
wealthy$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

Hello everybody, my wallet is synchronizing but not moving and i have sent transactions for over 20 minutes but no single confirmations, please advise me on what to do.

I sent a Transaction to Test and it's working (Confirmed) you probably sent just as the Multipool Switched to another coin.
Thank you for your reply, i have been mining this great coin since inception and my coins are in my wallet and i transferred some to my trading account now but over 2 hours is zero confirmation while the wallet is synchronizing but without any reduction from the block number.
Please kindly assist.

wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:50:36 PM

Thank you for your reply, i have been mining this great coin since inception and my coins are in my wallet and i transferred some to my trading account now but over 2 hours is zero confirmation while the wallet is synchronizing but without any reduction from the block number.
Please kindly assist.
Please check carefully because other cryptocoin wallets are synchronizing very well on my system, the block remaining numbers does not change in my DRS wallet but it came up with synchronizing with the network.

Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:01:12 PM

Please kindly assist.
Please check carefully because other cryptocoin wallets are synchronizing very well on my system, the block remaining numbers does not change in my DRS wallet but it came up with synchronizing with the network.

Sounds like you are on the old wallet, Try the most recent one with the current nodes.

Windows QT V1.0.1: https://mega.co.nz/#!vUIE1CSI!izzJ7zHJsDjQcUIqw3hnx4_VRCN5BiKLyU7x7Yr3pQA
wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:05:38 PM

Alright i will try this, thank you for your support.

Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:12:31 PM

Do you have a manufacturer lined up for the physical coin?  How about a mockup?

Yes I do in fact, I'm just in need of rough Numbers for whoever is interested in them as it will be a "Limited" run, Remember they are Loadable Coins too.

The current Denarius logo would be the Design for this run.

Anyone that is interested please advise me.
wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:24:29 PM

Thanks a great deal my wallet is now synchronizing well, you are the bomb.
Thanks once again Wink Wink

wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:31:12 PM

Please, i have another problem, the coin i sent is yet to have confirmation.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:33:08 PM

I've sent to bittrex without issue.

in your console/debug window type getmininginfo and let us know.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:37:49 PM

Here's a Guide for DOGE with the same problem you are having, Just follow the Instructions as it's the same for Denarius.

Also try -rescan

BTW it might take some time for Confirmations as the Multipool Jumps On and Off when the Difficulty is low.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1umrma/for_those_that_have_lost_coins_in_the_fork
wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

This is what i got

{
"blocks" : 58591,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 30.38968520,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2207883350,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:52:37 PM

Repair wallet command returns this

{"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}
i am confuse now, to make it more funny i have done two more transactions after the wallet synchronized but the problem is the same.

wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:08:44 PM

Now i am having confirmations but initially it was 0 of 5 confirmation but now it is 28 confirms and nothing have reflected in my bittrex account.
Sorry for all this troubles.

GWCalvert

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:14:17 PM

Now i am having confirmations but initially it was 0 of 5 confirmation but now it is 28 confirms and nothing have reflected in my bittrex account.
Sorry for all this troubles.

If you are using Windows...

1. Close your wallet
2. Go to your C:user/"user name"/appdata/roaming/Denarius folder
3. Delete everything in that folder except the wallet.dat file
4. Repeat do not delete the wallet.dat file
5. Restart the wallet and it will download the block chain again

Once the wallet syncs back up, it should clear the stuck transactions and get you on the right chain

888: 8TSFGEFRSXc7fjWt9RPQF1iGUe7T3J2GL1  Emerald Crypto Thread
wealthy$

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:55:54 PM

Thank you for your patience in dealing with this issue, I HAVE FINALLY RECEIVED MY DRS in my trading account.
Thanks a lot

Cryptorussell

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:23:45 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 04:31:08 PM by Cryptorussell

Mac wallet synced up and didn't miss a thing. Thanks! Patience pays off!

Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:22:57 AM

Glad everything has worked out fine for the Both of you  Smiley

If anyone is interested in a Physical Denarius Coin that can be Loaded with DRS + including an unattached Hologram to keep your DRS safe Please tell me so as I need Rough Numbers.

The Product will be made out of Nickel, Struck in Antique style & will be a "Limited" Run.

The Coin From The Past For The Future !
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:07:04 AM

The Hi/Lo game at http://denariuschance.fedaykin.us has been updated, withdrawal problems are fixed. There is a problem with the node.js module that independently validates cryptocoin addresses, works fine with most but wouldn't recognize Denarius addresses. This was patched to use the coin daemon to validate addresses.

The pool at http://denarius.fedaykin.us has had some slight tweaks to the vardiff settings, as well as adjustments to the number of blocks used to average the expected amount of shares in an effort to smooth out some of those crazy rounds. Not too sure how much good it's going to do, even with a steady hashrate, difficulty is all over the place.

I've had a few people email me about their mining rewards from Denarius. With diff jumping all over the place, it's near impossible to trust the estimation provided by the pool's information page. But, the good news is, since I fine tuned vardiff a little better, your displayed hashrate in the pool should be spot on, mine's almost to the exact number. Please keep an eye on your miners from time to time, if you're having problems or getting an unreasonable amount of stales, please notify me. It's likely that we'll be switching stratum to node-stratum-pool, when/if that happens, we'll have several different ports to connect to with custom diffs for each, as well as a global vardiff port. The old python stratum-mining just doesn't cut it anymore, and node is easier to set up anyway.

I may not be very active in the community these days, its because I'm always busy behind the scenes! Just so we can get a few less stales I probably spent a good 12 hours googling around and reading up on stratum, lol.

As far as daily rewards go, difficulty is fluctuating like mad, and it seems the network hashrate is jumping around between 1.5-2gh.  With the likely scenario being a multipool rape-type situation, we may need some further tweaks to KGW. A few blocks worth of diff jumps, 15, 22, 38, 7, 5 ,5, and so forth. All within a few minutes window. Problem is, there's a fine line there that could ruin our fun, make diff too lax and multipools will stay on it, eventually killing the lovely price.. Too aggressive, and even though the multipools will jump in and out of the fray every little bit, it ruins mining for everyone else. My 2MH isn't making CRAP! lol

Its nice that this coin has blown up like this, I'm right proud! If any of you guys feel like donating any spare DRS, please do! My efforts behind the scenes are exhausting and for the most part, unfruitful. That, and last Thursday, my city got hit by the craziest hailstorm I've ever seen in my 34 years. Lots of houses torn up, anything made of glass is broken. Car dealerships are going out of business from the obscene amount of damage, meanwhile glass companies and roofers are getting zero sleep and fat paid. Our car, trashed beyond belief, with a $1000 deductible! If you've got a sec, check out the carnage, my car is in there somewhere: http://www.ktxs.com/news/gallery-heavy-rain-and-large-hail-sweep-through-abilene-big-country-79-photos/26469932

I've come across so much stuff in my nightly github raids (I just SCOUR people's githubs for anything of any interest), I found a seemingly abandoned mobile game app that may have some potential to be used in some fashion with DRS. I've been having some really crazy ideas lately, as if I have the time to pull anything off. What I need is a month's supply of cheezburgers, Dr. Pepper, and Ritalin, a comfy chair, and undisturbed computer time, lol. If I can ever get to where expenses aren't exceeding what I can just barely pull out of my ass, I really need to hire some help! As it is I'm extremely overextended, heavily involved in a couple of coins (DRS included), and want more than anything to help everyone who needs help with stuff, kinda in over my head at the moment, working on digging out.

DRS: 5d1p4ho96eAiCTrmjBEqHvod7vASRA6T2m

Nthused (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:04:28 AM

We have DGW3 to Implement when need be, So not to worry  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: