Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry, this product and service is no longer available.  (Read 26521 times)
FinancialServices (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:26:39 PM

Hello,

the way it works is that my clients have to provide their name and address which is linked to
the card and their shipping address if this one is different to the other given address.
So far these cards are used by private persons for travel and businesses who want to receive
money to the bank account without going to the bank and doing an application. Also the card
has no fees, beside the 3% ATM fee.
Its a great product, very popular and not on the market for fraud or money laundering - as the
bank will quickly shut down this bank account which is attached to the card if any suspicious
activities are registered.

If someone has questions or concerns pls contact me any time.

Thank you

Hello,

its a reloadable high limit debit card with your name embossed. Its good for 3 years.
You can load it by normal bank transfer from any bank account or you can go to the western
union agent and he send the bank wire for you.
You can also cash out your Bitcoins to the cards own bank account. Card works worldwide
and has a bank account with IBAN attached.

If you have more questons let me know.

Thanks

If this is a debit card, why is there a $60 fee? How do I fund it with bitcoin or western union? Whats the procedure?

I can do all of that with my regular debit card. I dont have to pay a fee and I dont have any limit. So why should I use this debit card? I am trying to understand the use of this product.

exactly
how come it is different or what's the benefit of this card ?

My first guess...Money Laundering and Fraud. You see anyone can have this card without a KYC process. So you create a dummy name and dummy email address and then fund the card. Then you withdraw it under some other name in some other geography etc. I believe that's why OP has a fees because someone who is looking to do ML etc will be willing to pay this price.

Not for a common user I guess. 

FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:28:08 PM

I am new on this forum but active for many years on other forum, first order on this forum was made
today - for the anonymous cards.
If references are needed - pls contact me in private.

Thank you

Have you shipped any of these out from THIS forum yet??
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:30:46 PM

There are many, many countries and people worldwide without a card at all and in most
places its quite hard to get a debit or credit card. Application process and paperwork is
quite common or credit checks and proof of wage and income.
Not with this card - its quite easy to get and very useful and with almost no fees beside
the 3% ATM fee.

If you got any questions pls contact me any time.

Thanks

Hello,

its a reloadable high limit debit card with your name embossed. Its good for 3 years.
You can load it by normal bank transfer from any bank account or you can go to the western
You can also cash out your Bitcoins to the cards own bank account. Card works worldwide

Thanks

If this is a debit card, why is there a $60 fee? How do I fund it with bitcoin or western union? Whats the procedure?

I can do all of that with my regular debit card. I dont have to pay a fee and I dont have any limit. So why should I use this debit card? I am trying to understand the use of this product.
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:32:56 PM

Hello,

There are many, many countries and people worldwide without a card at all and in most
places its quite hard to get a debit or credit card. Application process and paperwork is
quite common or credit checks and proof of wage and income.
Not with this card - its quite easy to get and very useful and with almost no fees beside
the 3% ATM fee.

If you got any questions pls contact me any time.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

exactly
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:32:11 AM

This is precisely what Money Laundering is. You want to send/receive money anonymously which is not related to you. Blehh...

Hello,

the way it works is that my clients have to provide their name and address which is linked to
the card and their shipping address if this one is different to the other given address.
So far these cards are used by private persons for travel and businesses who want to receive
money to the bank account without going to the bank and doing an application.
Also the card
Its a great product, very popular and not on the market for fraud or money laundering - as the
bank will quickly shut down this bank account which is attached to the card if any suspicious

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks

exactly

My first guess...Money Laundering and Fraud. You see anyone can have this card without a KYC process. So you create a dummy name and dummy email address and then fund the card. Then you withdraw it under some other name in some other geography etc. I believe that's why OP has a fees because someone who is looking to do ML etc will be willing to pay this price.

FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:46:37 AM

With this card only receiving money is possible.

This is precisely what Money Laundering is. You want to send/receive money anonymously which is not related to you. Blehh...

Hello,

money to the bank account without going to the bank and doing an application.
Also the card

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks

exactly

kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:07:18 PM

Wait what? If I receive money into my card, I can't spend it? If I can't why would I use this card? If I can, then it goes to my earlier comment on how this can be easily used for Money Laundering.

Here is how it can work:

If I intend to launder money, I can open an account by the name of Kittu Crypt and give you a PO Box address to ship the card. Once I get the card, I ask the money to be sent to this card via WU or whatever. Once I have money in the card, I use it to swipe for simple purchases etc.

Money Laundered!

CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:32:14 PM

Has anyone purchased one of these yet?

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:19:27 PM

This card can be used worldwide. Once it is loaded - you can use it in stores, online
and at the ATM.
The good thing is - and thats the main reason why people like this kind of card - you can only
spend what you got on your card - and the card is not linked to your bank account - which is
a good thing these days.

If you have more questions pls let me know.

Thanks

Wait what? If I receive money into my card, I can't spend it? If I can't why would I use this card? If I can, then it goes to my earlier comment on how this can be easily used for Money Laundering.

Here is how it can work:

If I intend to launder money, I can open an account by the name of Kittu Crypt and give you a PO Box address to ship the card. Once I get the card, I ask the money to be sent to this card via WU or whatever. Once I have money in the card, I use it to swipe for simple purchases etc.

Money Laundered!
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:40:47 PM

Someone purchased 2 days ago, but if you are interested in references - I sell on other forums too.

Regards

FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:42:10 PM

Service up and running, orders are accepted any time.
Please get in touch with me if you got questions.

Thank you

Someone purchased 2 days ago, but if you are interested in references - I sell on other forums too.

Regards

TonyAK47

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:53:15 AM

I'm very interested  Tongue

Could you PM me your references on other forums?

Which escrow do you accept?
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:37:18 PM

Thanks, hope you got my message.

Regards

I'm very interested  Tongue

Xtreme2077

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:33:52 PM

I want to buy

thank you
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:57:46 PM

PM sent!

thank you.

I want to buy

thank you
cwindser

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:05:33 AM

PM me the reference forums too.
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:29:00 PM

Thank you. Was nice doing business with you too:)

Thanks, great service.
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:04:22 PM

Thanks, great service.

Can you please write a review?

Here is how it can work:

Money Laundered!

You are a little genius aren't you?

@FinancialServices

Please PM me the references and escrow accepted
FinancialServices (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:20:41 PM

Hello,

just sent you a PM.

Thank you

Thanks, great service.

Can you please write a review?

Here is how it can work:

Money Laundered!

You are a little genius aren't you?

@FinancialServices

Please PM me the references and escrow accepted
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:44:25 AM

what country is the bank in?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print