Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PinkCoin (PC) | [X11] Pure 100% PoS | No premine | No IPO |bittrex.com  (Read 74734 times)
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:10:34 PM

these prices are really dissapointing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:13:44 PM

With the DEV not being on in a week, that scares a lot of people away!!

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:02:12 PM

dumping my millions. not enough progress IMO
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:03:27 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT - 2

OK guys... here's the deal. I'm not going to bullshit anyone. The multipool is not happening. Multipool costs money and not a single one of you have donated to make that happen. We either work as a community or we fail as a community. We need approximately 3 million Pink Coins to get the multipool up and running. If you want your pinkcoins' value to rise, you need to contribute your share. I have requested CryptoCayce to not contribute anymore. He has already spent over 3.5 million alone just to get it this far. I will have no part of this project if the majority are freeloaders waiting for someone to magically raise prices for you. This is an investment.... and if you cannot bother to put in the 10 cents required to get your dollar back, I don't see why someone needs to do that for you either. Get your real stake on pink by contributing to taking it to the next level instead of being a mute spectator.

Let's look at the larger picture here people. We have the potential to set an example of what a community is capable of and that there need not be a a "leader" hierarchy model like 99% of the coins out there. Isn't that the entire essence of crypto? Put a little passion into it people... make it personal. Lay a brick or two in this house we're building. Please donate what you can. 1k... 2k... 100k.... no amount is too small. Below is a progress bar that I will update once or twice a day and post it here. It will give everyone a sense of how awesome / fucked up this community is. It's a bit of a gamble... the prices will drop if it looks evident that no one's contributing. It will rise if there is active participation (even before confirming if there is a multipool). So let the social experiment begin.
 Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

You can donate to the following address:

PinkCoin: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g

Bitcoin: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
seattletu

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:44:15 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT - 2

OK guys... here's the deal. I'm not going to bullshit anyone. The multipool is not happening. Multipool costs money and not a single one of you have donated to make that happen. We either work as a community or we fail as a community. We need approximately 3 million Pink Coins to get the multipool up and running. If you want your pinkcoins' value to rise, you need to contribute your share. I have requested CryptoCayce to not contribute anymore. He has already spent over 3.5 million alone just to get it this far. I will have no part of this project if the majority are freeloaders waiting for someone to magically raise prices for you. This is an investment.... and if you cannot bother to put in the 10 cents required to get your dollar back, I don't see why someone needs to do that for you either. Get your real stake on pink by contributing to taking it to the next level instead of being a mute spectator.

Let's look at the larger picture here people. We have the potential to set an example of what a community is capable of and that there need not be a a "leader" hierarchy model like 99% of the coins out there. Isn't that the entire essence of crypto? Put a little passion into it people... make it personal. Lay a brick or two in this house we're building. Please donate what you can. 1k... 2k... 100k.... no amount is too small. Below is a progress bar that I will update once or twice a day and post it here. It will give everyone a sense of how awesome / fucked up this community is. It's a bit of a gamble... the prices will drop if it looks evident that no one's contributing. It will rise if there is active participation (even before confirming if there is a multipool). So let the social experiment begin.

no
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:46:53 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT - 2

This is a pretty awesome experiment. So many people think crypto is all about free rides. I sent a small donation of 20k, but most of my investment has gone towards the lottery, you know, laying my bricks because I want the price to go up Smiley

Silly people, do you know what can happen to this coin if the breast cancer thing goes in to full tilt?

seattletu

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:55:40 PM

no, nobody is interested in it. 380 million coins and the price is 12 satoshi. that means there are hardly any buyers at all. this coin hasn't even gotten on its feet yet.
fayoling

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:10:02 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 06:20:38 PM by fayoling

no, nobody is interested in it. 380 million coins and the price is 12 satoshi. that means there are hardly any buyers at all. this coin hasn't even gotten on its feet yet.

There are a few dedicated people taking over, and from what I can see, they will not stop until it does something. Too much potential to sit around and be negative good sir.

As for "people are not interested", if you choose to continue to be a follower, than we will see you back here as an investor when the updates come and the marketing begins.

Love pink,

sumgye

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:01:39 PM

There are a few dedicated people taking over, and from what I can see, they will not stop until it does something. Too much potential to sit around and be negative good sir.

As for "people are not interested", if you choose to continue to be a follower, than we will see you back here as an investor when the updates come and the marketing begins.

Love pink,

Also worth noting. I haven't exactly been sitting on my hands. Sony's been working hard trying to source a multipool Dev that can meet our needs and isn't just a front-end for a bitcoin multipool. We've finally found someone but we need your help!

As for me, I've been working on setting up my computer so I can build the qt wallets and verify that my copy of the code is intact (done), working on getting the public facing stuff ready for relaunch, and setting up our breast cancer fundraising campaign. All is due to be ready by the end of the week!

The only speed bump we're having is with the multipool, and for that, we need your help.

BTW, thanks for your support fayoling! I for one am as stubborn as a mule and will keep doing whatever I can to make PinkCoin a success.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 07:14:40 PM

Keep it up guys... the pink is strong in this one Smiley

ANNOUNCEMENT - 2

READ

Grin   Grin   Grin 

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 07:29:37 PM

So what.... how many coins does doge have circulating now with a price of 90+? Wait till the breast cancer fundraiser goes viral...the buy support will come flooding in and in between skipping steps on the way up to mintpal and the multipool making it the most profitable coin to mine for quite a while. All that is possible only if we continue past the fundraiser stage and get the mining community to mine the coin using the multipool. Its a chain reaction waiting to happen and will only happen if there is cooperation from everyone. Else it will be a half baked attempt that ended up till the fundraiser and generated a lot of interest and died a week later.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 08:01:19 PM

is pinkcoin gonna die? not much activity in this thread and not much volume on bittrex.

Ha! no. Though we do have an official relaunch coming very soon! What's important right now is community involvement. If you like PinkCoin and want to take part in our success and our community, then please, contribute any way you can! Post fun stuff, the pinker the better! Put a PinkCoin address in your sig, start following CryptoCayce on twitter and take part in his contests, tweet and post about us to your hearts content.

Above all, the most useful and helpful thing you can do is help us fund our contests, fundraisers, and development by donating to our donation address at:
PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g

Please remember, we're fully community supported. Bigman's gone, and we're members of the community just like you that enjoy eachother's company and believe we can do something really special with this coin.

And, of course, everyone loves a pretty picture from time to time. Please feel free to help us out with those as well and keep everyone smiling and checking back;D

OH NO! What happened to Bigman?

FYI, as I've learned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619425.0;all it's not enough to just have fun and enjoy each other's company, you must post something relevant and of some quality, otherwise you risk your posts being deleted. (Even if you are asked, it is considered spam.)

Please note my signature has my PinkCoin address now and I welcome any coins you want to send my way.

... and here's a pretty girl, just 'cuz  Kiss

sumgye

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:36:19 PM

is pinkcoin gonna die? not much activity in this thread and not much volume on bittrex.

Ha! no. Though we do have an official relaunch coming very soon! What's important right now is community involvement. If you like PinkCoin and want to take part in our success and our community, then please, contribute any way you can! Post fun stuff, the pinker the better! Put a PinkCoin address in your sig, start following CryptoCayce on twitter and take part in his contests, tweet and post about us to your hearts content.

Above all, the most useful and helpful thing you can do is help us fund our contests, fundraisers, and development by donating to our donation address at:

Please remember, we're fully community supported. Bigman's gone, and we're members of the community just like you that enjoy eachother's company and believe we can do something really special with this coin.

And, of course, everyone loves a pretty picture from time to time. Please feel free to help us out with those as well and keep everyone smiling and checking back;D

OH NO! What happened to Bigman?

FYI, as I've learned https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619425.0;all it's not enough to just have fun and enjoy each other's company, you must post something relevant and of some quality, otherwise you risk your posts being deleted. (Even if you are asked, it is considered spam.)

Please note my signature has my PinkCoin address now and I welcome any coins you want to send my way.

... and here's a pretty girl, just 'cuz  Kiss

Ah, whoops! Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Yeah I can see their point. Sorry for encouraging it, but I suspect as long as we keep the picture posts modest and paired with something on topic - so attaching one to ideas or questions you might have about PinkCoin for example, or when you have a relevant response to something going on in the thread.

Thanks again for your support and for letting us know about this!
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:04:43 AM

I'm sorry you feel this way and you don't want to put effort or participation to help this coin and want all of the work done for you.
thank you for selling your coins to those who want to participate.

bmwz520

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:44:54 AM

I have donated:

DATE   CURRENCY   UNITS   STATUS
   05/22/2014 08:40:13 AM   PC   999999.60000000   Completed
   05/22/2014 08:21:42 AM   PC   76107.90495885   Completed
sumgye

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:46:36 AM

I have donated:

Sick! Awesome sauce, you rock! Giving CryptoCayce a run for his money. Wow!

ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:54:04 AM

lol: if the community will not meet in the coin has no future

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:01:11 AM

I have donated:

THANK YOU!!

This is the kind of altruism and giving spirit I envisioned for this coin when I decided to make a significant investment in it and when I giveaway and donate sizeable portions of it to the crypto community. your contribution to that vision is greatly appreciated!

CryptoCayce

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:04:10 AM

Guys we are already over 1/3 of the way to our community donation goal of 3,000,000 Pinkcoins to fund this multipool effort in under 24 hours.
With all of your support and effort we can make this multipool a reality, very soon.

Please get motivated and donate your hard earned PC for the greater good of this coin and this community to this address:

fayoling

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:48:32 AM

I have donated:

THANK YOU!!

This is the kind of altruism and giving spirit I envisioned for this coin when I decided to make a significant investment in it and when I giveaway and donate sizeable portions of it to the crypto community. your contribution to that vision is greatly appreciated!

Damn son, you guys are beasts when it comes to donations. Bravo!

/slow clap

I wish I had a million++ of these bad boys to giveaway lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: