Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DB][ANN] 凸 (◣_◢) 凸 ϟϟϟDISTROBLITZϟϟϟ ON 3 EXCHANGES ! 43 on MINTPAL ! 0%dice !  (Read 46147 times)
waldistons

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:39:05 PM

LOL, Microsoft SQL Management studio Cheesy I would personally never run my server on MSSQL. But I'm not sure if You can use MSMS to connect to other DB types like postgre or MySQL, so I can be wrong Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsergeevich

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:48:53 PM

whats the min. age coin for stacking?
DistroBlitz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:52:13 PM

whats the min. age coin for stacking?

8h
DistroBlitz (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:55:32 PM

how to mine this coin? pool? algo?

Can't mine it but you can buy them on Bittrex. We will have a multi pool soon.

It is really cheap. there is only 27778971,27DB distributed so far. What is left is out of the market because it is the community fund for projects. I'm not buying more because I am here to try a community move; not a whales party.

The multipool is not our first target; distribution is. I had no time to work on stuff; that will come. I need this community to help; we have funds; now we need strong ideas and partners to make things happens.

Cheers.
minorkacologne

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:56:57 PM

This community thing sounds like cool idea.

Creator of logo is same artist who created pinkcoin logo ? Tongue
dsergeevich

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:59:37 PM

ty
DistroBlitz (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:01:42 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 01:12:14 PM by DistroBlitz

lol; it's me :p made it in 15mn because i needed a logo fast.

I'll open a logo contest soon too; and a wallet redesign.

If someone can make a mac wallet; we will consider adding a bounty to that too.

I may be afk a bit today; i spend my week on DB relaunch; so except if there's problems; i think i will chill a bit today if you guys can excuse me :p

LegendaryAnvil will take care of the test giveaway today i think; he will be back later for that. I ask him to make this public with a google doc. I want transparency with that coin. We would need to find an escrow and a protocol for the community to claim coin from him.

I thought about making a foundation; with like 3 people elected; to keep an eye on DB future project and to keep things transparent. If i can (slowly) go away from the head team; i think that is better for the coin and for the community or I'll be harassed by trolls and FUD spreaders. If I give that premine to the community; i think the transparency target will be reached Smiley

You are heavily encouraged to give your ideas and thoughts here; and be part of the collective.

If you have any question; don't pm me. Ask the question here; I could answer for everybody Smiley
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:19:08 PM

I may be afk a bit today; i spend my week on DB relaunch; so except if there's problems; i think i will chill a bit today if you guys can excuse me :p

LegendaryAnvil will take care of the test giveaway today i think; he will be back later for that. I ask him to make this public with a google doc. I want transparency with that coin. We would need to find an escrow and a protocol for the community to claim coin from him.

I thought about making a foundation; with like 3 people elected; to keep an eye on DB future project and to keep things transparent. If i can (slowly) go away from the head team; i think that is better for the coin and for the community or I'll be harassed by trolls and FUD spreaders. If I give that premine to the community; i think the transparency target will be reached Smiley

You are heavily encouraged to give your ideas and thoughts here; and be part of the collective.

If you have any question; don't pm me. Ask the question here; I could answer for everybody Smiley

great work, you do indeed deserve some 'chill' time !!!! got my DB in my wallet now and waiting for my first stake.... go DistroBlitz

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:25:51 PM

Check your PM. Smiley I sent it before reading this  Cheesy
DistroBlitz (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

lot of people asking how to swap now.

that is boring Sad

Stay around and i will setup a plan for latecomers.

I'm not willing to make 1by1 so we will setup new swap time...
LegendaryAnvil

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:31:28 PM

Coins just hit my wallet. Wallet looks cool. Great job everyone Smiley
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:47:25 PM

My BlitzCoin never converted to DistroBlitz on Bittrex. Do I need to do anything?
bocyaj

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

My BlitzCoin never converted to DistroBlitz on Bittrex. Do I need to do anything?

that is wierd, it should have happened automatically.  I would contact Bittrex about that...

you should show a balance of blitzcoin on your bittrex wallet, it is disabled now though.  And you should see also 1/2 your blitzcoin amount in distroblitz.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:27:05 PM

Yes I do see the ½ in distroblitz.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:31:18 PM

Will someone who's coins are minting please show your conf file to me and then tell me what else I am doing wrong.  It has been 8 hours on some of mine.  I would just like to see it happening.  I have never minted coins before.  I always went for the ones that didn't have that option.  I have seen the question in other threads also so I am not the only one.  I am probably doing just something small wrong.  Thanks

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
escrow.pm

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:35:50 PM

Dev, I can't use this coin without Mac wallet.  Cry How soon it will be available?
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:43:28 PM

Will someone who's coins are minting please show your conf file to me and then tell me what else I am doing wrong.  It has been 8 hours on some of mine.  I would just like to see it happening.  I have never minted coins before.  I always went for the ones that didn't have that option.  I have seen the question in other threads also so I am not the only one.  I am probably doing just something small wrong.  Thanks

I'm not sure what the dev has set, but 8 hours is just for coins to mature. We will need to leave the coins in the wallet for a certain days for them to start minting. Remember, it's more than 1% a month, better than any banks out there  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bocyaj

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:29:20 PM

I'm not sure what the dev has set, but 8 hours is just for coins to mature. We will need to leave the coins in the wallet for a certain days for them to start minting. Remember, it's more than 1% a month, better than any banks out there  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am no expert on POS minting, but here is my understanding... yes, the min stake period is 8 hours, so what this means is that your coins have a possibility of minting a block once the 8 hours has past, but not guaranteed.  I think POS minting is similar to POW in the fact that you can have a long draught of no blocks or you can hit 3 blocks in a row, depending how lucky you are at the time.  i also believe the longer your coins have stayed in your wallet, the better chance they have of minting a block.  your chances of minting a POS block is a combination of the amount of coins you have and also the coin age...
1000 30 day old coins will have a much better chance of minting a POS block than 1000 8 hour old coins.

i still need to do some reading on this as I have been pondering on similar questions recently.  if what I said above is true, then wouldn't the interest gained (50% annual rate for the next 3 months in this case) be an average number and not finite.  if I got lucky for the whole 3 months, could I end up with 75% interest ? or if i was unlucky I could only end up with 25% Huh?

POS minting is very interesting and my understanding of it is still quite limited, if anyone else can further explain or discredit what I have said, please go for it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bocyaj

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:14:18 PM

Yes I do see the ½ in distroblitz.

then you are good to go, you can now withdraw/trade your DB, congrats !!!

Blitzcoin will still show up in your balances, but you cant do anything with them.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:17:04 PM

I am no expert on POS minting, but here is my understanding... yes, the min stake period is 8 hours, so what this means is that your coins have a possibility of minting a block once the 8 hours has past, but not guaranteed.  I think POS minting is similar to POW in the fact that you can have a long draught of no blocks or you can hit 3 blocks in a row, depending how lucky you are at the time.  i also believe the longer your coins have stayed in your wallet, the better chance they have of minting a block.  your chances of minting a POS block is a combination of the amount of coins you have and also the coin age...
1000 30 day old coins will have a much better chance of minting a POS block than 1000 8 hour old coins.

i still need to do some reading on this as I have been pondering on similar questions recently.  if what I said above is true, then wouldn't the interest gained (50% annual rate for the next 3 months in this case) be an average number and not finite.  if I got lucky for the whole 3 months, could I end up with 75% interest ? or if i was unlucky I could only end up with 25% Huh?

POS minting is very interesting and my understanding of it is still quite limited, if anyone else can further explain or discredit what I have said, please go for it.

You're right but you might not get more than 12.5% annual interest counting staked coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: