Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DB][ANN] 凸 (◣_◢) 凸 ϟϟϟDISTROBLITZϟϟϟ ON 3 EXCHANGES ! 43 on MINTPAL ! 0%dice !  (Read 46148 times)
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Dev, I can't use this coin without Mac wallet.  Cry How soon it will be available?

I cant confirm if there is one currently in the works or not...

if their isn't one being worked on yet, I imagine we could offer a bounty for anyone able to get one going.

Can't say what the bounty would be though, the community would have to help decide on that figure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bocyaj

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

Will someone who's coins are minting please show your conf file to me and then tell me what else I am doing wrong.  It has been 8 hours on some of mine.  I would just like to see it happening.  I have never minted coins before.  I always went for the ones that didn't have that option.  I have seen the question in other threads also so I am not the only one.  I am probably doing just something small wrong.  Thanks

I'm not sure what the dev has set, but 8 hours is just for coins to mature. We will need to leave the coins in the wallet for a certain days for them to start minting. Remember, it's more than 1% a month, better than any banks out there  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am no expert on POS minting, but here is my understanding... yes, the min stake period is 8 hours, so what this means is that your coins have a possibility of minting a block once the 8 hours has past, but not guaranteed.  I think POS minting is similar to POW in the fact that you can have a long draught of no blocks or you can hit 3 blocks in a row, depending how lucky you are at the time.  i also believe the longer your coins have stayed in your wallet, the better chance they have of minting a block.  your chances of minting a POS block is a combination of the amount of coins you have and also the coin age...
1000 30 day old coins will have a much better chance of minting a POS block than 1000 8 hour old coins.

i still need to do some reading on this as I have been pondering on similar questions recently.  if what I said above is true, then wouldn't the interest gained (50% annual rate for the next 3 months in this case) be an average number and not finite.  if I got lucky for the whole 3 months, could I end up with 75% interest ? or if i was unlucky I could only end up with 25% Huh?

POS minting is very interesting and my understanding of it is still quite limited, if anyone else can further explain or discredit what I have said, please go for it.

You're right but you might not get more than 12.5% annual interest counting staked coins.

Thanks, but did you mean "more than 50% annual interest".  12.5% would be the relative interest earned in 3 months ( 1/4 of annual)... no?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:24:28 PM

Well if we do not get these minting then we will have nothing to gain interest on in the first month.  I think it has something to do with your conf file and your name and your password and maybe even the port.  I have gone through these forums looking all over the place and maybe there are many different ways depending on how the coin is set up.  I don't know.  I can not find a clear answer.  People keep saying wait on this or that.  I would just like a clear answer for this coin.  Looks like it has kinda been asked and DistroBlitz said something about passphrase and user and password and 99999.  I am assuming that ALL of that info is on the conf file.  All I put on mine to begin with was that node list and then I added the latest addnode= to the top of the list.  I just wanted to get the wallet working and all.  It is working and synced so I am going to add the info to the conf file that goes above the addnodes.  That is why I asked for someone that knew what they were doing to get this wallet to start trying to mint for us.  Maybe only DistroBlitz knows for this coin.  Anyway, I have encrypted since it synced up so well now just to work with the conf to get the minting started.  Also, this has already been brought up but it scares the crap out of me knowing that this wallet is not up to date and protected from that heartbleed thing.  A new wallet is needed badly.  Especially if we are going to have to be leaving the wallet open for it to mint.  Thanks

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:32:42 PM

I would rather have a safe wallet than a logo.  I am even fine with this logo if that is what is holding us up from getting a safe wallet.

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:36:54 PM

You're right but you might not get more than 12.5% annual interest counting staked coins.
[/quote]

Thanks, but did you mean "more than 50% annual interest".  12.5% would be the relative interest earned in 3 months ( 1/4 of annual)... no?
[/quote]

Unless I missed the updated specs which is not on the first page. I was thinking 12% for the year, but if it's 50% then we'll get an average 4.17% monthly total of 50% annually combine stacked coins.

Algo : POS
Pre-mine: 100%
POS stake: 12.5% first year. 3% 2nd year; 1% forever then.
Coins mature in 8 hours.
Block Target: 60s
Total supply: start with 101,000,500 (# of Blitzcoin in circulation)
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

Well if we do not get these minting then we will have nothing to gain interest on in the first month.  I think it has something to do with your conf file and your name and your password and maybe even the port.  I have gone through these forums looking all over the place and maybe there are many different ways depending on how the coin is set up.  I don't know.  I can not find a clear answer.  People keep saying wait on this or that.  I would just like a clear answer for this coin.  Looks like it has kinda been asked and DistroBlitz said something about passphrase and user and password and 99999.  I am assuming that ALL of that info is on the conf file.  All I put on mine to begin with was that node list and then I added the latest addnode= to the top of the list.  I just wanted to get the wallet working and all.  It is working and synced so I am going to add the info to the conf file that goes above the addnodes.  That is why I asked for someone that knew what they were doing to get this wallet to start trying to mint for us.  Maybe only DistroBlitz knows for this coin.  Anyway, I have encrypted since it synced up so well now just to work with the conf to get the minting started.  Also, this has already been brought up but it scares the crap out of me knowing that this wallet is not up to date and protected from that heartbleed thing.  A new wallet is needed badly.  Especially if we are going to have to be leaving the wallet open for it to mint.  Thanks

No worries. I'm sure DB is working on the SSL issue. There's an unlock button on the wallet and you can just click on it and unlock for mint without leaving the wallet open.
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:27:44 PM

Hey guys Smiley

Im afk today so just chill a bit, i will be back tomorrow a bit and sunday too, but i have a busy week end irl... i spend 10 days fighting for blitz revival, i need some time to rest, dont forget that i spend my own money on that, and i am not wanting a pnd scheme with db, but a slow and steady rise, as its more and more distributed. Just dont worry about ssl, we'll fix that, and u can let ur wallet open without problems.

I just minted my first pos block  btw.

Legendaryanvil will start the test giveaway tonight i think.

Btw, if u want to actively participate in this community project, join irc, talk about db, be active on social network, and if u have any paticular skills u want to share with this community, just tell us all here.

Dont forget that DB is YOUR coin, and target is distribution and community, not a get rich fast scheme. The price depends on our work.
It is cheap now, so great if u want to be involved. Just buy a lot and spread the word.

Cheers
bocyaj

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:17:22 PM

Sorry, i didnt want to post my conf file until I confirmed I was minting POS blocks... which I now have, got 2 of them about 45 mins ago.  Here is my conf file:

server=1
daemon=1

rpcuser=distroblitz
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=8765
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.104
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=176.31.18.234

I think the bolded lines are really all you need.

I have left my wallet un-encrypted as it has been a pain for me on other coins, prob not best idea, but causes less headaches.  If the value of DistroBlitz rises like I am hoping it does, I will then encrypt it.

As for the HB vulnerability, yes it is important to get it updated, I completely agree.  But from what I have read on these forums, the altcoin wallets are not really susceptible (most not at all) to the heartbleed attack.  This may be wrong, but that is what I have read from other users of this site.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:02:10 AM

Thanks a lot.   Finally I have something that looks right to compare mine to.  Much appreciated.  I will give it a try.

blue_bit

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:05:46 AM

i have blitz in my wallet , how can i get DB HuhHuhHuhHuh??
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:07:42 AM

标题两个凸字好耀眼
chenjunlin2014

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 02:10:05 AM

Now how can I change my COINS?
I missed the time, still can change?
donutscan

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:21:28 AM

Not possible for now.
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:49:41 AM

I got my first set of stake coins without a conf file. Didn't do anything beside unlocking the wallet. Yayyyy

bocyaj

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:10:23 AM

If you still have blitzcoin in your wallet, keep it there for now.  Do not transfer your blitzcoin anywhere.

It was expected some people would miss the swap at Bittrex, there will be another chance for others to exchange for DistroBlitz.

the date isn't known yet, but ample notice will be given.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:29:14 AM

Dev, I can't use this coin without Mac wallet.  Cry How soon it will be available?

Had to do it myself, here is the Mac wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!blAlmCBD!AC6kDmI1kIkjdbOh3EvbgU6NNibjFZUzVLJ0zpj_U1I

sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:47:52 AM

I withdrew my DB from bittrex a couple hours ago, and have nothing.  Idk if it's an issue with the coins or DB.
doubledog

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:48:55 AM

wow~ cool logo and a cool title~
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:17:48 AM

Had to do it myself, here is the Mac wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!blAlmCBD!AC6kDmI1kIkjdbOh3EvbgU6NNibjFZUzVLJ0zpj_U1I

Awesome
50k db for you !
Give me ur address please! Network could be slow before coin is distributed, chillin is often the best solution.
donutscan

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:36:12 AM

wow~ Looks good~ I will try to use the Mac wallet, then I will let you guys know if I see any problems....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: