Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] --★🌟★BumbaCoin★🌟★-- POS X11 🆕 lols  (Read 94258 times)
dothihanh1811

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Great project Can I join in now? How can I participate in ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yentho9900

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

is the coin still alive? please provide a list of working nodes. I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success.
linenoise

Activity: 304
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Plenty alive and kicking

If you want to sync quickly then downloading a bootstrap is the easiest method. The website bumbacoin.com has a link, or here it is
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ybddgds0rws9idk/AABf10JXK6jFAFwb-Imn5cfba?dl=0

There is a help.txt to walk you through the simple steps

Here's a few nodes :

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Plenty alive and kicking

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
ref.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg38031583#msg38031583

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
ultra-pool
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 9

Wehub Netowork & Patriot Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

Its a great staking coin. Thank you Bumba for your hard DEV work.

Peterpan5956

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:06:00 AM

i'll give your bumba bumba the keys to my private!
oh that did sound right Wink
Warspear

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

Is this coin worth investing for POS? Amount per stake receive is 2 coins? What amount optimal for staking per address?
vnpn3108e

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

I don't understand much about mining, but I like the way you explain and use the image
Mike-Crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

Hello,

I've searched and haven't found an answer for this yet but apologies if it has been discussed and I missed it.

I'm interested in running the Bumba wallet on a Raspberry Pi 2, will that be sufficient to run it?  I'm currently staking OK Coin on the RPi, hoping Bumba doesn't need much hardware either and I can run the wallet as well.

Cheers, Mike...
linenoise

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

Hello,

I've searched and haven't found an answer for this yet but apologies if it has been discussed and I missed it.

I'm interested in running the Bumba wallet on a Raspberry Pi 2, will that be sufficient to run it?  I'm currently staking OK Coin on the RPi, hoping Bumba doesn't need much hardware either and I can run the wallet as well.

Cheers, Mike...

I don't have any RPI experience, I assume the largest hassle would be storage as the staking is nothing odd. Bumba's blockchain is about 2.6 gigs so nothing too bad.

If you get it working I'd be interested in you writing up how you set it up. I'd be happy to reward you with some Bumba for that.

Mike-Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

Hi,

Hello,

Cheers, Mike...

I don't have any RPI experience, I assume the largest hassle would be storage as the staking is nothing odd. Bumba's blockchain is about 2.6 gigs so nothing too bad.

If you get it working I'd be interested in you writing up how you set it up. I'd be happy to reward you with some Bumba for that.

I'll see about having a go but my Linux knowledge is very, very basic so it may not end well!  I've downloaded the Ubuntu wallet zip but no idea what to do with the "bumbacoin2d-v1100" file, I've only used .deb files and sudo apt get-install before.  I'll poke about and see if I can figure it out.  I'm using the OK Coin supplied ROKOS Core V8 which is Ubuntu based so with any luck it'll work.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers, Mike...
Mike-Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Hello,

Drew a blank with getting it working on my Pi for now, or on my laptop running actual Ubuntu and installed the Windows version of the wallet on my desktop.  It installed no problem, I copied the bootstrap file and deleted the necessary and it picked it up and processed it.  But it just won't connect to the network.  I'm running the latest 1.1.0.0 downloaded today from the link on the Bumba website.  I allowed it through my software firewall, does it need any ports on the router forwarding?  If so which ones please and TCP and/or UDP?

Cheers, Mike...
Mike-Crypto

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

Hi,

Also I tried sighing up at TouchMyCoin a couple of times, it said the confirmation email had been sent but nothing received.  There's no spam filtering on that address so I know that's not the issue.  Is there an issue with signups just now?  Any help with getting signed up greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mike...

Mike-Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

Okay, so may be it's just me being thick but in case any one else encounters the problems I have I'll write this to help them, or for those smarter than me to ridicule.

* Installed Windows wallet, no connections to the Bumba network.
* Eventually found out it uses ports 20202 and 20222.  Not sure which is for the mainnet and which for testnet, I found conflicting info on this so I forwarded both in my router.  Once I've got the wallet synced and fully working I'll disable each in turn and find out which it actually needs.
* Still no connections to the Bumba network.
* From post No. 339 (by bumbacoin) in this thread it appeared I was on a fork - not sure how because I used the latest bootstrap from the link on the Bumba website.
* From post No. 338 (by ukmayhem) I moved everything other than .lock and wallet.dat to a temp directory, will delete that lot once everything is fully sorted.
* From post No. 606 (by linenoise) I opened a command prompt as Admin, navigated to the directory where the wallet .exe lives and entered "bumbacoin2-qt-win32-v1100.exe -addnode=167.160.36.13" (without quotes) and the wallet loaded and had 1 active connection showing when I moused over the "signal bars" in the bottom right corner.  I'd tried the first IP in the list linnoise gave but that did nothing for me.
* Once it had that one active connection it started syncing from the network and gaining more and more nodes.  Currently it's at 20 active connections (hasn't increased in a while so I suspect that's a max. number).

Will be waiting a while for it to fully sync but at least it looks like it's all working as it should :-)

I hope this helps some one else get started in the future.

Next onto figuring out how to install and make the Linux wallet work.  My end goal is to have it running on my RPi2.

Cheers, Mike...

Thanks to bumbacoin, ukmayhem, linenoise and every one else who contributed to this thread, useful information in here and a lot of laughs.  Thanks all.

EDIT: 20 isn't a max. No. of nodes, it's now up to 23.
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Okay, so may be it's just me being thick but in case any one else encounters the problems I have I'll write this to help them, or for those smarter than me to ridicule.

* Eventually found out it uses ports 20202 and 20222.  Not sure which is for the mainnet and which for testnet, I found conflicting info on this so I forwarded both in my router.  Once I've got the wallet synced and fully working I'll disable each in turn and find out which it actually needs.
* From post No. 339 (by bumbacoin) in this thread it appeared I was on a fork - not sure how because I used the latest bootstrap from the link on the Bumba website.
* From post No. 338 (by ukmayhem) I moved everything other than .lock and wallet.dat to a temp directory, will delete that lot once everything is fully sorted.
* From post No. 606 (by linenoise) I opened a command prompt as Admin, navigated to the directory where the wallet .exe lives and entered "bumbacoin2-qt-win32-v1100.exe -addnode=167.160.36.13" (without quotes) and the wallet loaded and had 1 active connection showing when I moused over the "signal bars" in the bottom right corner.  I'd tried the first IP in the list linnoise gave but that did nothing for me.
* Once it had that one active connection it started syncing from the network and gaining more and more nodes.  Currently it's at 20 active connections (hasn't increased in a while so I suspect that's a max. number).

Will be waiting a while for it to fully sync but at least it looks like it's all working as it should :-)

Next onto figuring out how to install and make the Linux wallet work.  My end goal is to have it running on my RPi2.

Cheers, Mike...

Thanks to bumbacoin, ukmayhem, linenoise and every one else who contributed to this thread, useful information in here and a lot of laughs.  Thanks all.

hi Smiley
great work,

i dont actually check this thread much come to discord for more regular attention. lol
https://discord.gg/RnYQ3U3
there's a slack channel, but i dont go there much as i have too many things running

i will have to check the bootstrap out and see what sort of fork shenanigans may or may not be happening.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Mike-Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

Cheers, Mike...

hi Smiley
great work,

i dont actually check this thread much come to discord for more regular attention. lol
https://discord.gg/RnYQ3U3
there's a slack channel, but i dont go there much as i have too many things running

i will have to check the bootstrap out and see what sort of fork shenanigans may or may not be happening.

Thanks for the Discord invite, have just joined.  Will probably post a few questions once I've had a chance to read the FAQ etc. unlikely before Mon. though.

Now I just have to figure out what the problem with signing up with TouchMyCoin is.

Cheers, Mike...

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

Listing on Coin2001
https://coindar.org/en/event/bumbacoin-bumba-listing-on-coin2001-11235
bumbacoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

not much action at https://www.touchmycoin.com/toptwo/

get some cheap coins?

--
read the instructions if you dont know what the site is
https://www.touchmycoin.com/FAQ.php

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Hennesyjack21

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Dear community! The  bounty sphere increase all the time with the of projects that have not fulfilled their payment promises!
Bittrade Group long time have been working in such ways -  trading, bounty, ico and we are going to offer you to receive compensation in our tokens by filling uncomplicated conditions.
Our team appreciates the time you spent on the work done and is ready to help you.
Together - we are stong!
Detailed information and conditions on the links below.
https://eng.bittradegroup.com/compensation-fund/

Увaжaeмoe cooбщecтвo! Cфepa бayнти кишит   пpoeктaми, кoтopыe нe выпoлнили  oбязaтeльcтвa пo выплaтaм!
Bittrade Group  дaвнo paбoтaeт в нaпpaвлeнияx тpeйдингa, бayнти, ico и  пpeдлaгaeт пoлyчить кoмпeнcaцию в нaшиx тoкeнax выпoлнив нecлoжныe ycлoвия. Haшa кoмaндa  цeнит вpeмя, кoтopoe былo пoтpaчeнo нa пpoдeлaннyю paбoтy и гoтoвы пoмoчь.
Bмecтe мы cилa ! Дeтaльнaя инфopмaция и ycлoвия пo ccылки нижe.
https://bittradegroup.com/compensation_fund/
linenoise

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

A Bumbacoin community member has successfully put Bumba on a Pi. If there is anyone wanting to get more info stop on by the discord chat.  There are people around to answer any of your bumba related quandaries.

https://discord.gg/dYG53Py
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: