Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum [QTM] MOVED TO NEW THREAD.  (Read 20321 times)
odin99

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:09:58 PM

ok, lets say this 'isn't a scam' and you wont run off with anyone's BTC (i think there's a fair chance you wont).  

After the coin launches and 2 IPOs are successful, lets say value goes up for whatever reason (like you didn't run off with the BTC right away). if i put in 1btc and the price goes 50%, I'm now at 1.5 btc. Great deal for me, right?  But the dev's 'stock' also rises 50% in value.  After 2 IPOs at 250 btc, the total market cap iwould be 1250 BTC of which the devs own 750 BTC (60%). each dev at 25% - or 187.5 BTC. so when I make .5 BTC, each dev 'makes' 93.75 BTC... whoa. Seems legit. wait, why should I invest again?  math wasn't my strong point in skool.

what is the IPO BTC going to used to be for?  blow and hookers?

not to mention all the trading education profits. but lord knows some people on here need that. more easy money for you.  maybe you should have just gone 100% in this route...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:11:38 PM

0% stake, whats the incentive to hold the coin?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:14:16 PM

Can you please increase the max cap for IPO contribution? 250 is too little to invest.  Grin Grin Grin
QTM (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:21:25 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 04:40:17 AM by QTM

Lovely ANN... now... what does this coin have to actually offer?  Huh

I'm interested in this too. You got quite good team, but what is the idea behind QTM?

We understand where you are coming from with the 100% premine, and with us as the owners keeping a large share of the QTM available, and I'll just clarify some points here. To give a better perspective, I'll share with you how this idea first came about.

The original plan of Quantum Holdings was to set up a trading hedge fund of sorts, where users send us Bitcoins and we trade them and pay out profits on a monthly basis. However, we ran into some legal complications with this plan, and decided to launch Quantum Holdings with the same idea, but presented in the coin. In essence, Quantum (QTM) is more than just a coin, and acts as shares of our fund, Quantum Holdings.

With this in mind, we are selling 20% of the shares of Quantum Holdings in this first wave.

All trading profits and other revenue streams from Quantum Holdings will be reinvested into Quantum Holdings to benefit all shareholders of QTM.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:22:09 PM

FAIL !!

Emiratecoin is the new benchmark for scams. This scan is really amateurish.

I should know, I put down 0.0075 myself Wink
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:25:53 PM

All trading profits and other revenue streams from Quantum Holdings will be reinvested into Quantum Holdings to benefit all shareholders of QTM.

You of course being the primary shareholder with 60% of the QTM.  With no guarantee that you won't sell off to take profits at every opportunity.  What a fucking joke.  I would feel bad for the people who's money you already stole, (assuming that the 80 some odd BTC you have pledged is legit and not just part of the scam) except anyone that can't see through a scam this obvious deserves to lose it.

QTM (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

so uhh, you kinda need network support for this, how is this handled if 100% pre-mine?

The QTM team will be staking its share of Quantum to facilitate transactions on the network. We plan to offer future incentive to users who choose to support the QTM network.

0% stake, whats the incentive to hold the coin?

There will not be PoS interest in holding Quantum. However, we have plans to pay out profits generated by the various QTM revenue streams to investors. This will be done through future dividends and Quantum price support.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:33:49 PM

realy would like to get into that , completely trust the devs unfortunately i decided to put all crypto i have into zed until before may 9 , so i will probably get in the second wave Smiley
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:38:26 PM

We understand where you are coming from with the 100% premine, and with us as the owners keeping a large share of the QTM available, and I'll just clarify some points here. To make it easier to understand, I'll share with you how this idea first came about.

The original plan of Quantum Holdings was to set up a trading hedge fund of sorts, where users send us Bitcoins and we trade them and pay out profits on a monthly basis. However, we ran into some legal complications with this plan, and decided to launch Quantum Holdings with the same idea, but presented in the coin. In essence, Quantum (QTM) is more than just a coin, but acts as shares of our fund, Quantum Holdings.

With this in mind, we are selling 20% of the shares of Quantum Holdings in this first IPO.

The difference is that in a hedge fund, the managers of the fund don't get 60% off the top FOR FREE. They get a small percentage for management but they don't take a huge chunk of the equity that other people have invested. In this case, you're getting all of the IPO funds and 60% of the net asset value right up front for doing precisely nothing. LOL

Since you effectively own the IPO funds once they are raised, you should get a very small % of the coins issued as a fee. Only when you actually perform should you be further rewarded. 60% off the top is outright theft and shows that you have no idea what you're doing. If you're at all honest, you'll go back to the drawing board.

That said, the history of Bitcoin "investments" being what it is, I'm sure you'll do very well for yourselves.

Trujillo

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:41:28 PM

The QTM team will be staking its share of Quantum to facilitate transactions on the network. We plan to offer future incentive to those who choose to support it. There will not be PoS interest for holding Quantum. However, we have plans to pay out profits generated by the various QTM revenue streams to investors. This will be done through future dividends and Quantum price support.
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:44:05 PM

Please take my bitcoin and restore confidenceto crypto currency. Grin Grin Grin Grin
MkEM2012

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:51:45 PM

scam !
Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:53:17 PM

You of course being the primary shareholder with 60% of the QTM.  With no guarantee that you won't sell off to take profits at every opportunity.  What a fucking joke.  I would feel bad for the people who's money you already stole, (assuming that the 80 some odd BTC you have pledged is legit and not just part of the scam) except anyone that can't see through a scam this obvious deserves to lose it.

Well, why dump into profits right away when they will be collecting over 125BTC each (OMGWTFBTCBBQ!!1) by the end of summer.... It's almost worth them to keep it growing while they slowly sell the 60% (when we believe the price is slowly climbing) until the last wolong (dump) effort, shut off network support, and retire.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
gcseybolt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:17:29 PM

I'm not going to say it's a scam because all of the people involved do seem somewhat reputable in my experience, but in that case it just seems very poorly thought out.  Way to many questions unanswered in that announcement that you should have seen coming. You say it's going to pay dividends etc, but don't say how, or when.  I get that the 250 btc is being invested, but even that should be explained way more.  How is anyone supposed to know the risks in investing when they don't even know how you're investing the money? Day trading? Altcoins? Long term stuff? All of the above? All stuff that should have been answered when you first made the announcement let alone when you're already accepting money.  I hope it turns out well and maybe it'll be a good investment later, but seems crazy to put money into this with the amount of information you've given, regardless of whether or not it's a scam.
amirmass

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:46:14 PM

SSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:47:40 PM

ok and once more all the trolls with newbie accounts yelling scam go to bed kids,

Great idea, with wise team, im already in

Plus this guys AltcoinAce , Kazonomics ,Onemanatatime are very legit traders with good reputation , i dont know them personally but they have the gutts to show their selfs , and not hide behind a coin BCT account,
If you dont get the concept of that, prolly you dont day trading or you do but on a great loss , cant everybody win win

And how many of you screaming scam & other stuff you dont take their advice ? (from twitter)
Well this question goes to trolls with not empty BTC wallet..

gcseybolt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:35:56 PM

I'm not saying it's a scam, but there's a lot of unanswered questions.  It doesn't seem unreasonable for people to expect all their questions answered when people are putting up over $100,000 for the first ipo.
CoinBreader

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:54:52 PM

not to mention all the trading education profits. but lord knows some people on here need that. more easy money for you.  maybe you should have just gone 100% in this route...

dont count this education profits,Knowladge is expesinve , you can pay to learn or you can invest and learn
also there are many Pumpers around , where they demand a fee to join them from 0.1 - 1BTC  maybe more, plus they demand you to drop 1-5Btc at every pump, and at the end of the day you will round up with a loss or for a silly profit some times risk/amount of profit

CoinBreader

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

I'm not saying it's a scam, but there's a lot of unanswered questions.  It doesn't seem unreasonable for people to expect all their questions answered when people are putting up over $100,000 for the first ipo.

Spend some time find the team on IRC shoot your question, you cant just have all info on a plate , i know Onemanatatime have a #crystalbal but i bet he dont use it to guess ppl questions  Wink
JMAHH

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:07:28 AM

I can vouch for the integrity of QTM's members.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: