Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum [QTM] MOVED TO NEW THREAD.  (Read 20321 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:54:32 AM

For the first wave, 20% of the total available QTM will be distributed if cap is reached.

And no mention what if the cap is not reached. I expected a few words about refund or something, but no, nothing. I'm not one of those dumbasses who screams "scams" on every single thread, but seriously people, have some respect for other people's money, explain important things before they're asked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afong9

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:59:05 AM

get your coins
scam IPO
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:59:15 AM

Scam or no scam intended.  This is a joke.  You'd think if these people have the solid reputations everyone is talking about, that they would offer something decent to the community.

Trujillo

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:39:02 AM

Here is a brief overview of some of the topics we will be teaching in our technical/fundamental analysis Quantum sessions: http://alunacrypto.blogspot.com/2014/05/technical-analysis-altcoins-bitcoin-trading-market-structure-cycle-manipulation.html

Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:43:18 AM

ok and once more all the trolls with newbie accounts yelling scam go to bed kids,

Great idea, with wise team, im already in

Plus this guys AltcoinAce , Kazonomics ,Onemanatatime are very legit traders with good reputation , i dont know them personally but they have the gutts to show their selfs , and not hide behind a coin BCT account,
If you dont get the concept of that, prolly you dont day trading or you do but on a great loss , cant everybody win win

And how many of you screaming scam & other stuff you dont take their advice ? (from twitter)
Well this question goes to trolls with not empty BTC wallet..

Your arguments are juvenile and ridiculous. They may be nice guys, but they have no public investing track record. At the very least they should run a public portfolio for a while so people have an objective way to judge their skill. It wasn't too long ago that onemanatatime posted the following on Twitter, which seems to now have been deleted:

“@onemanatatime: Lost 50% of my #Cryptocurrency #Portfolio in 1.5 Months. Time to rebuild. #Bitcoin #Altcoins”

In what world does someone who lost half of their portfolio suddenly decide they should be managing other people's money?

All of that aside, even if they were the best investors in the history of crypto, the setup of this investment is so far outside of what is reasonable that it could only appeal to those with no investing experience or common sense. It's an affront to everyone with a working brain.

bakedrice

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:50:55 AM

It wasn't too long ago that onemanatatime posted the following on Twitter, which seems to now have been deleted:

“@onemanatatime: Lost 50% of my #Cryptocurrency #Portfolio in 1.5 Months. Time to rebuild. #Bitcoin #Altcoins”

In what world does someone who lost half of their portfolio suddenly decide they should be managing other people's money?

All of that aside, even if they were the best investors in the history of crypto, the setup of this investment is so far outside of what is reasonable that it could only appeal to those with no investing experience or common sense. It's an affront to everyone with a working brain.

Well I didn't delete that. And I lost my portfolio because my accounts got hacked.

odin99

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:58:11 AM

Why do you guys deserve 60%?
odin99

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:59:28 AM

It wasn't too long ago that onemanatatime posted the following on Twitter, which seems to now have been deleted:

Well I didn't delete that. And I lost my portfolio because my accounts got hacked.

someone slowly drained your portfolio over 1.5 mo?
odin99

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:01:49 AM

when i invest 1btc and the value of my share increases 50% (0.5btc), each of your value increases by 93 btc (93 btc x 4 total)

Do you think that is fair to your investors?
odin99

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:05:14 AM

what percentage of the profits you make by trading the IPO money will go back to the community of ipo investors as dividends? what percent will be reinvested into QTM coins? what percent will the 4 masterminds keep for themselves?   none of this is explained.  what the heck is the plan here?
odin99

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:08:42 AM

you QandA page says you are not market manipulators.

but you'll own 60% of QTM and will 'stabilize' the price.

is this not market manipulation?

alt coins is about manipulation. so just be honest about this one... ok.  it is fine.
odin99

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:13:08 AM

60% of profits split by 4 masterminds. 15% each.

40% of profits split by <pool of ipo investors> say the pool is 50. each person gets a massive 0.8% of the profits.

Which side you you rather be on?
odin99

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:17:39 AM

will there be any log of the trades the masterminds make? or will it all be secret? this isn't explained. what's the plan guys?

bakedrice

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:45:11 AM

what percentage of the profits you make by trading the IPO money will go back to the community of ipo investors as dividends? what percent will be reinvested into QTM coins? what percent will the 4 masterminds keep for themselves?   none of this is explained.  what the heck is the plan here?

Thanks for bringing up all these valid and highly relevant points.

Because the markets are ever-evolving, we are not going to state right now that X% will be attributed to Y activity. Doing so will only serve to limit our possible actions. And as you know, 1h in crypto feels like 24h in real life; things move so fast you never know what's going to happen 1 month from now.

With that in mind, I will personally say that 100% of IPO funds received will be reinvested into Quantum Holdings, to conduct our various activities as we deem fit for the market at a certain time. QTM acts as a share for Quantum Holdings, and we will not be selling our share of QTM on the market.

Apart from profiting from an increase in the QTM/BTC price, investors may also receive profits in the form of dividends in the future. We will withhold details and exact numbers until then.

will there be any log of the trades the masterminds make? or will it all be secret? this isn't explained. what's the plan guys?

Regarding transparency, as much as we want to share how we conduct operations to clear up all the air during this IPO period, we can't reveal much details now. Revealing exactly how we operate will be detrimental to the success of Quantum Holdings. Keep in mind that cryptocurrency trading constitutes but one part of Quantum Holdings, and we will seek to innovate and develop new revenue streams under the Quantum brand as we progress.

More will be released whenever appropriate. We would rather announce when we are prepared and already have something to show for, instead of giving you promises now that may take weeks/months to materialize.

We may release limited post-trade information and market round-ups, but our exact trade information will not be revealed. We will seek to provide transparency to the best of our abilities, and more transparency can be shown when we have more infrastructure build for QTM.

In the meantime, I hope you can understand our reason for not revealing every single detail. If you would like to discuss this further, looks for us in #QTM on Altcoinweb @ https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:6667/#qtm or PM/Tweet me directly.

bakedrice

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:47:56 AM

Can you please increase the max cap for IPO contribution? 250 is too little to invest.  Grin Grin Grin

Unfortunately, wave 1 will be capped at 250 BTC so as to maintain a fair price and distribution to investors.

realy would like to get into that , completely trust the devs unfortunately i decided to put all crypto i have into zed until before may 9 , so i will probably get in the second wave Smiley

The use of QTM and details of any future IPO waves will be conducted at our full discretion.

This may be 1 month from now, or 6 months from now, or done in other ways. On the other hand, you will be able to buy some on the open market when QTM hits exchanges soon after launch.

Good luck with ZED!

bakedrice

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:55:28 AM

I'm not going to say it's a scam because all of the people involved do seem somewhat reputable in my experience, but in that case it just seems very poorly thought out.  Way to many questions unanswered in that announcement that you should have seen coming. You say it's going to pay dividends etc, but don't say how, or when.  I get that the 250 btc is being invested, but even that should be explained way more.  How is anyone supposed to know the risks in investing when they don't even know how you're investing the money? Day trading? Altcoins? Long term stuff? All of the above? All stuff that should have been answered when you first made the announcement let alone when you're already accepting money.  I hope it turns out well and maybe it'll be a good investment later, but seems crazy to put money into this with the amount of information you've given, regardless of whether or not it's a scam.

We will use the IPO funds predominantly in margin trading BTC/LTC as well as trading Altcoins, and also to support QTM price. The scope of our trading may expand in the future to other markets.

Dividends will be paid out at our full discretion, and the details and method will be announced at the appropriate time.

Your risk of investing in the IPO will be limited to the price of the QTM you receive. If you invest in this wave, and QTM price stays above 0.000125 when we hit an exchange, you can choose to limit your risk and sell off your shares then.

All these dividends etc are bonuses.

flis1986

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:18:37 AM

You want people to invest 250 BTC, with a market cap of 1250 BTC, when they actually own 50 BTC (20% of the fund actual amount of BTC)?

In order to return the investors investments you need to gain 1,000 BTC (to a sum of 1,250 BTC).  

That's alot of BTC to gain!!
bakedrice

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:29:20 AM

You want people to invest 250 BTC, with a market cap of 1250 BTC, when they actually own 50 BTC (20% of the fund actual BTC)?

In order to return the investors investments you need to gain 1,000 BTC (to a sum of 1,250 BTC). 

That's alot of BTC to gain!!

The investors invest 250 BTC, and in fact own 250 BTC worth of QTM i.e. 2,000,000 QTM. Investors can choose to sell it on the open market for the prevailing prices. Part of the IPO funds received will be used to buy back QTM if you so choose to sell it below the IPO price.

Your risk/reward as an investor lies solely in the price of QTM. Like I said, the "fund" and anything else comes as a bonus.

CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:16:42 AM

ok and once more all the trolls with newbie accounts yelling scam go to bed kids,

Great idea, with wise team, im already in

Plus this guys AltcoinAce , Kazonomics ,Onemanatatime are very legit traders with good reputation , i dont know them personally but they have the gutts to show their selfs , and not hide behind a coin BCT account,
If you dont get the concept of that, prolly you dont day trading or you do but on a great loss , cant everybody win win

And how many of you screaming scam & other stuff you dont take their advice ? (from twitter)
Well this question goes to trolls with not empty BTC wallet..

Your arguments are juvenile and ridiculous. They may be nice guys, but they have no public investing track record. At the very least they should run a public portfolio for a while so people have an objective way to judge their skill. It wasn't too long ago that onemanatatime posted the following on Twitter, which seems to now have been deleted:

Public investing track record ?? you joking right ?
 Maybe give you a plate ,a spoon & feed you!
 so you need a mentor/prophet that is going to tell buy that today, sell that tommorow , win win - happy end ! wow you are BTC rich now ?
I dont know if they are the best investors in history, but they dont trolling or looking to 'eat' you alive! its been a while im watching this guys, and i can say at 80% im walking away with a nice profit,

Plus the golden rule is dont invest more than you afford to lose,

P.S. They dont asking your home or your whole BTC wallet, keep calm

tfbpa

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:13:48 AM

For the love of everything important, DO NOT send these "people" any money/bitcoins.

They are nothing but a bunch of scammers with no plan, except of course take your bitcoins and try to multiply them for purely their own gain.

2 of the "people" who started this scam have already admitted that they do not see anything wrong with ripping off their twitter followers by completely unnecessary overcharging them 1000% on other altcoins.

Now how can you trust these "people" with your bitcoins/money if they ADMITTED that they don't see anything wrong with screwing their followers, who are by the way their primary target for this scam?!?

They are not a "wise team" nor "good people" nor "good investors" nor "good traders" nor have "good reputation", they are nothing of the sort, there is absolutely nothing positive about this bunch, nothing whatsoever.

Their only interest is in getting rich themselves and they will do it over the backs of everybody who is foolish enough to give them bitcoins/money.

Please, don't be foolish.

Isn't the biggest reason for most people to get into crypto because they don't want to be ripped off anymore by the current powers that be? Don't substitute those criminals with this bunch, as they are not one tiny bit better.

For proof read below one of the statements which one of the co-founder posted on twitter.

Alvin Lee ‏@onemanatatime
- If I say buy from Bitstamp when the price is $100 higher than BTC-e, am I trying to scam my followers? Lol.

See also https://twitter.com/onemanatatime/status/461160477083840512 and https://twitter.com/onemanatatime/status/461156677275115520

Here one of the founders of this scam is trying to explain that there is nothing wrong with telling his followers to buy something from a source with a higher price, while he is well aware that there is a cheaper options. Meaning he does NOT have the best interest of his followers in mind, far from it, he doesn't even understand that concept.

This all started with the fact that that same "person" tried to sell MaidSafeCoins for a price with 1000% markup! Yes, you read that correct, 1000% markup. No a few % for the "inconvenience" of having to spend 1 minute trading, no, a whopping 1000%. For no reason whatsoever.

Here is that quote:
Missed the #MaidSafe IPO? Get 500 for 0.2 BTC @ http://www.buysafecoin.info
See https://twitter.com/onemanatatime/status/461136953086599168

Here he is trying to mislead everybody to think that it is no longer possible to buy maidsafecoins and that his website still has some available. In reality it is still very much possible to buy maidsafecoins on the official exchange for a price of one-tenth of what this scammer is asking!

Again, "he" doesn't see anything wrong with, to him it is plain business as usual, try to profit as much as possible, doesn't matter if newbies getting ripped off as he doesn't have a conscious and doesn't even understand what it means.

- If you want to buy 1 Bitcoin at $400, but I only want to sell it $1000. Am I scamming you?

Another quote from the same "person", where again he doesn't see anything wrong with overcharging his followers. To "him" that doesn't matter, all that matters is that his profit will be bigger. That is it. Nothing else. No ethics, no interest in the well-being of his followers, just pure and simple greed.

One of the other founders of this scam, Ace ‏@AltcoinAce, also doesn't see anything wrong about doing business this way. See also https://twitter.com/AltcoinAce/status/461144516720726017

Now how on earth can anybody trust these "people" with their own bitcoins/money when these same "people" have ADMITTED they don't see any problem in ripping other people off purely for their own gain?

Again, please do not send them anything, please.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: