Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum [QTM] MOVED TO NEW THREAD.  (Read 20321 times)
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

nice cooking dude, but sorry your activity smells trollish Cry

Trading is all about dumping most of the times (not taste good), and why the hell if i can sell you high and you are fool enough to buy!
so that makes me a scam  ? or it makes you a fool ??

*edit you should try use BOLD instead of caps, studies says they are working better in the back of the brain ! lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:33:01 AM

Good luck with that IPO idea, mates!
tfbpa

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:43:46 AM

*edit you should try use BOLD instead of caps, studies says they are working better in the back of the brain ! lol

Of course, you should know, as all you are doing is implanting false information into people's head and for that you need to know all the tricks, exactly the same as US government is doing and has been doing for a very long, which as everybody with a brain knows, is having disastrous consequences for the world, the same as your IPO will have disastrous consequences for anyone who is deceived by you.
tfbpa

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:47:55 AM

Trading is all about dumping most of the times (not taste good), and why the hell if i can sell you high and you are fool enough to buy!

And yet again you ADMIT that screwing people over is OK...

Truly unbelievable...

And indeed you are correct, if anybody is still "investing" in your IPO they are the biggest fools alive, but that doesn't take away the fact that you are a scam and that I am doing my best to protect people from the likes of you, as unlike you, I actually care more about my fellow people than making a few bucks.
JamesOng

Activity: 509

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:00:42 AM

i wonder who are those idiots that paid 33.5 btc for this shit  Huh Shocked Tongue
CoinBreader

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:04:04 AM

And yet again you ADMIT that screwing people over is OK...

Truly unbelievable...

And indeed you are correct, if anybody is still "investing" in your IPO they are the biggest fools alive, but that doesn't take away the fact that you are a scam and that I am doing my best to protect people from the likes of you, as unlike you, I actually care more about my fellow people than making a few bucks.

leave US gov outside of this you can end up brainwashed by them Cheesy

Dude trading is all about screwing each other, you cant see if you are dumping on a stranger or on fellow friend, trading it isnt a win win , ride the bubbles and hope the right time,
If you are a miner/dumper its ok you cant get that point of view, but we are on internet !

Big note
Im not part of the QTM team, i have no benefits from them or anything simular , i just followed this guys on twitter , reading their opinions,doing my research, then investing IF, and they are the most legit crypto-guys around atm
And yes i have invest in QTM, if i get scammed ill send you the amount i have invested in them, if not ill dump hard on you!  Cool

Do you use twitter ? whats your favs ?
CoinBreader

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:09:00 AM

i wonder who are those idiots that paid 33.5 btc for this shit  Huh Shocked Tongue

well im one of those idiots you are looking for

and another idiot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137  who give his dollars in order to buy a smartass  some pizzas

Idiot:gave dollars to buy pizza and get paid with 010011000011000100 money
Smartass:gave 00100110001010101 money and get pizzas
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:39:44 PM

Can you please increase the max cap for IPO contribution? 250 is too little to invest.  Grin Grin Grin

Unfortunately, wave 1 will be capped at 250 BTC so as to maintain a fair price and distribution to investors.

realy would like to get into that , completely trust the devs unfortunately i decided to put all crypto i have into zed until before may 9 , so i will probably get in the second wave Smiley

The use of QTM and details of any future IPO waves will be conducted at our full discretion.

This may be 1 month from now, or 6 months from now, or done in other ways. On the other hand, you will be able to buy some on the open market when QTM hits exchanges soon after launch.

Good luck with ZED!

actually meant zet but still the same point ^^
agreen

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:54:58 PM

this is a big risk investment, hope that is not a scam.

Lpingui

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

In addition to the way a little alternative IPO, but there are other highlights of the currency it?

bakedrice

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

For the love of everything important, DO NOT send these "people" any money/bitcoins.

They are nothing but a bunch of scammers with no plan, except of course take your bitcoins and try to multiply them for purely their own gain.

2 of the "people" who started this scam have already admitted that they do not see anything wrong with ripping off their twitter followers by completely unnecessary overcharging them 1000% on other altcoins.

Now how can you trust these "people" with your bitcoins/money if they ADMITTED that they don't see anything wrong with screwing their followers, who are by the way their primary target for this scam?!?

They are not a "wise team" nor "good people" nor "good investors" nor "good traders" nor have "good reputation", they are nothing of the sort, there is absolutely nothing positive about this bunch, nothing whatsoever.

Their only interest is in getting rich themselves and they will do it over the backs of everybody who is foolish enough to give them bitcoins/money.

Please, don't be foolish.

And conveniently leave out the fact that I do not own any Maidsafe of Mastercoins and have nothing to gain from advertising that website.

https://twitter.com/onemanatatime/status/461169919632359424

minedout

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

You guys here at BTCtalk love to give these guys shit, eh? Twisting words everywhere!

I've been trading along side them with tips from them for months.

They know there stuff and probably the MOST trustworthy of any of these coins that have come out lately.

I just wished they explained what they are doing better so this shitstorm of a thread didn't happen.

They wanted to start a fund, but due to regulations, they cannot. So they are creating something as close to a fund as they can.

If you have a question, you have their PERSONAL twitter, IRC, this thread, and emails. Get with the program.
coiner8

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:42:57 AM

Some people here seem to have such little experience with the real world.  Let me summarize for you:

- The founders are (according to general opinion) well known and respected members of the community.  They are traders and coin devs and write a lot of articles on altcoins and so on.  They've been around for a long time and understand how things work.

- They want to create a company (investment fund) and they have some general ideas of what activities they would do to increase the value of the company (fund).

This happens all the time in the real world.  Once someone has become a well-known and respected member of an industry, someone who has held executive positions in successful companies in that industry, they can get investment money just based on who they are.  Look at Jack Dorsey and Evan Williams and Biz Stone.  They created Xanga, Blogger, and Odeo.  They had a reputation as being successful at coming up with new ideas and turning them into profitable companies.  When they had some vague idea about creating a new type of communication platform investors threw money at them.  The idea didn't matter, they were investing in the people not the idea.  They had investors lining up before they wrote a single line of code.  The idea of course was Twitter.  And since that has been successful Williams and Dorsey have gotten investment for other companies just on their reputation and past success.

Or to put it another way, if Justin Timberlake wanted to start a record label but didn't have any artists to sign yet would you invest?  If the senior trader at Goldman Sachs left to start a hedge fund but didn't know what his trading strategy was going to be would you invest?

Decide for yourself if the QTM founders are people you respect and trust and think can put together a profitable altcoin fund.  But to call it a scam because they don't have a 100% road map of exactly what they're going to do is silly.  You're investing in the people not the idea.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:47:12 AM

Ok, I believe it is not a scam, but I don't see high ROI neither.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:51:36 AM

Every dog has his day.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:57:54 AM

Every dog has his day.

Well at least there should be less risk that they run away with it than the scam dev of Emiratescoin  Tongue
kudrya

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:45:22 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 04:58:22 AM by kudrya

ok.
lets say that at this moment its not a complete scam
ok.
but from whole team only kazanomics is trustworthy/his TA realy usefull and qualified. Aaaaand QTM is not fully his idea. Another two is like 50/50. sometimes they guess. sometimes not.+ Ace is only 22 years old / Alvin tweets not so long ago that he lost 50% of portfolio
ok.
forget that hedge is one of the most risky types of business and  few years ago lot of them crashes
ok.
let's say that you invested 1btc. now you have QTM for 0.2btc value of REAL capitalization (devs has 80% of premine and doesnt risk anything).
ok
devs will not give any reports on transactions/wouldnt make public audit. so at the end of months you can get 0.1 profit and wouldnt able to check honesty of that. (and of course you would receive only 1/5 of profit)
ok.
To enter any cryptomarkets they will have engage a lot of people. or paid for listing from IPOs money
ok.
let's imagine that traders forgot about cryptorush/AC and lots of another recent scams and will invest like crazy.

but tell me what will you do, if  something gone wrong and you lost all. Unfriend them from twitter?

trading is not for emotions or faith. only facts and analysis.
at this moments devs do not know the answers to many questions (like for second wave ipo, for example)
tfbpa

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:18:48 AM

For the love of everything important, DO NOT send these "people" any money/bitcoins.

They are nothing but a bunch of scammers with no plan, except of course take your bitcoins and try to multiply them for purely their own gain.

2 of the "people" who started this scam have already admitted that they do not see anything wrong with ripping off their twitter followers by completely unnecessary overcharging them 1000% on other altcoins.

Now how can you trust these "people" with your bitcoins/money if they ADMITTED that they don't see anything wrong with screwing their followers, who are by the way their primary target for this scam?!?

They are not a "wise team" nor "good people" nor "good investors" nor "good traders" nor have "good reputation", they are nothing of the sort, there is absolutely nothing positive about this bunch, nothing whatsoever.

Their only interest is in getting rich themselves and they will do it over the backs of everybody who is foolish enough to give them bitcoins/money.

Please, don't be foolish.

And conveniently leave out the fact that I do not own any Maidsafe of Mastercoins and have nothing to gain from advertising that website.

https://twitter.com/onemanatatime/status/461169919632359424

IF it is true that you had nothing to gain from that promotion whatsoever, a big IF, but lets say that is true, then it leaves 2 options open.

1) You did not know that that website was overcharging people 1000%. In this case you clearly don't know the market and this per definition makes you a bad trader and therefore cannot be trusted to trade with other peoples money. In this case your company would have bought a 1000% overpriced coin, which is of course very bad for investors.

2) You were aware of the 1000% overcharging, but for some reason decided to keep this information to yourself and let everybody else buy that 1000% overpriced coin. This scenario then proofs that you don't care about anybodies money and are knowingly trying to make people spend more than necessary. A very unlikely scenario, but again it proofs that you do not have the best interest of your investors in mind.

I am beginning to doubt if you understand anything about a running a company with an IPO, but it should mean that all your actions are benefiting the shareholders and so far every action and word has proofed that you don't care about anybody else besides yourself.

It does not matter which scenario is the correct one as all of them proof that you cannot be trusted to trade with somebody else's money. It really is as simple as that.
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:55:44 AM

Let`s see how this will perform. Do not invest more than you can spare to loose. With this being said it will be interesting to see how these people will perform in a group and why did they put their reputation at stake. Best of luck to everybody.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:12:42 PM

Another scam on the way:

60% will be divided and held between the QTM Team.
20% will be held for future developments.
20% will be released in the first wave of IPO.

they did not want to say they will hold 80% Smiley)

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███