Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum [QTM] MOVED TO NEW THREAD.  (Read 20321 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:37:36 PM

Another scam on the way:

60% will be divided and held between the QTM Team.
20% will be held for future developments.
20% will be released in the first wave of IPO.

they did not want to say they will hold 80% Smiley)

Exactly what I said straight in the beginning
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamieb81

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:07:34 PM

Another scam on the way:

60% will be divided and held between the QTM Team.
20% will be held for future developments.
20% will be released in the first wave of IPO.

they did not want to say they will hold 80% Smiley)

Exactly what I said straight in the beginning

Yeah cos these 4 certainly would believe you can't solve 20+60

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:15:01 PM

ok and once more all the trolls with newbie accounts yelling scam go to bed kids,

Great idea, with wise team, im already in

Plus this guys AltcoinAce , Kazonomics ,Onemanatatime are very legit traders with good reputation , i dont know them personally but they have the gutts to show their selfs , and not hide behind a coin BCT account,
If you dont get the concept of that, prolly you dont day trading or you do but on a great loss , cant everybody win win

And how many of you screaming scam & other stuff you dont take their advice ? (from twitter)
Well this question goes to trolls with not empty BTC wallet..

Your arguments are juvenile and ridiculous. They may be nice guys, but they have no public investing track record. At the very least they should run a public portfolio for a while so people have an objective way to judge their skill. It wasn't too long ago that onemanatatime posted the following on Twitter, which seems to now have been deleted:

“@onemanatatime: Lost 50% of my #Cryptocurrency #Portfolio in 1.5 Months. Time to rebuild. #Bitcoin #Altcoins”

In what world does someone who lost half of their portfolio suddenly decide they should be managing other people's money?

All of that aside, even if they were the best investors in the history of crypto, the setup of this investment is so far outside of what is reasonable that it could only appeal to those with no investing experience or common sense. It's an affront to everyone with a working brain.

Public investing track record ?? you joking right ?
 Maybe give you a plate ,a spoon & feed you!
 so you need a mentor/prophet that is going to tell buy that today, sell that tommorow , win win - happy end ! wow you are BTC rich now ?
I dont know if they are the best investors in history, but they dont trolling or looking to 'eat' you alive! its been a while im watching this guys, and i can say at 80% im walking away with a nice profit,

Plus the golden rule is dont invest more than you afford to lose,

P.S. They dont asking your home or your whole BTC wallet, keep calm

No, I'm not joking. I got the idea from http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/investment_club/trader/159/onemanatatime - unfortunately that system doesn't take into account the size of the investment and therefore doesn't give an accurate ROI on the total portfolio.

And thanks, but I don't need a mentor, I've been at this for quite a while. Long enough to have seen dozens of noobs and nobodies come along with half assed schemes that play off of the dreams of wealth in the credulous and the stupid. Shitty investments are just that, and no amount of wishful thinking will change that fact.

I don't care if you invest, in fact, I hope you do. You have to pay for your education one way or another.

Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:17:53 PM

Some people here seem to have such little experience with the real world.  Let me summarize for you:

- The founders are (according to general opinion) well known and respected members of the community.  They are traders and coin devs and write a lot of articles on altcoins and so on.  They've been around for a long time and understand how things work.

- They want to create a company (investment fund) and they have some general ideas of what activities they would do to increase the value of the company (fund).

This happens all the time in the real world.  Once someone has become a well-known and respected member of an industry, someone who has held executive positions in successful companies in that industry, they can get investment money just based on who they are.  Look at Jack Dorsey and Evan Williams and Biz Stone.  They created Xanga, Blogger, and Odeo.  They had a reputation as being successful at coming up with new ideas and turning them into profitable companies.  When they had some vague idea about creating a new type of communication platform investors threw money at them.  The idea didn't matter, they were investing in the people not the idea.  They had investors lining up before they wrote a single line of code.  The idea of course was Twitter.  And since that has been successful Williams and Dorsey have gotten investment for other companies just on their reputation and past success.

Or to put it another way, if Justin Timberlake wanted to start a record label but didn't have any artists to sign yet would you invest?  If the senior trader at Goldman Sachs left to start a hedge fund but didn't know what his trading strategy was going to be would you invest?

Decide for yourself if the QTM founders are people you respect and trust and think can put together a profitable altcoin fund.  But to call it a scam because they don't have a 100% road map of exactly what they're going to do is silly.  You're investing in the people not the idea.

LOL, you're a babe in the woods.

Altcoin_Ace

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:18:04 AM

IPO Wave 1 is over in less than 24 hours!
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:31:58 AM

Where are the bitcoin addresses? What is the IPO address with 33 BTC? What is the escrow address?

Not having those two addresses makes this seem even scammier.
RubixRex

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:40:51 PM

Why so quiet....real investors not in here?
QTM (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:49:41 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 04:39:26 AM by QTM

Wave 1 pool currently at 68.3 BTC.

elcrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:56:59 PM

all in QTM
these guys are awesome
RubixRex

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:14:52 PM

I really wish coinbase wasn't so slow or I would be buying in :p
jamieb81

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:32:53 PM

all in QTM
these guys are awesome

1 post and only on this thread? I smell Shill
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:36:49 PM

no escrow and you want 250 btc from the community... LOL

+1

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
jamieb81

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:38:41 PM

real investors know not to invest in these kind of shady deals where the devs are holding 80% of the coins and want 250btc on first phase
odin99

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:18:25 PM

real investors know not to invest in these kind of shady deals where the devs are holding 80% of the coins and want 250btc on first phase

+1. 80% of the profits go to the devs. i'm not supporting that. these guys aren't going to run away with the money, they're just taking an 80% cut. they have no obligation to give anything back to the 'investor'. i do think they'll make money. but for the most part the money they make will go into their own wallets. they say they will give dividends, but don't outline how they will do it - so contractually they don't have to pay out anything.

edit: sorry to be so negative, but its pretty obvious these guys just want to pad their own wallets - just like everyone else in alt coin world. not much different here - just more cleverly designed.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:58:34 PM

Seems like they also wont answer me. This is a good preview of the support investors will be getting. 
supersuber

Activity: 118
Merit: 104

Counterparty

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:06:22 AM

What's different between wave one and wave two?

akann46

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:10:51 AM

another ripple
jamieb81

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:12:17 AM

another rippleoff
Altcoin_Ace

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:13:08 AM

What's different between wave one and wave two?

Wave 2 will most likely open at a higher evaluation and it is undecided when wave 2 will occur.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:32:12 AM

So at least 60% pre-mine for dev? Are you kidding me? And you call this coin without any innovations a long-term investment? Wow, you guys are really good at making money! People who will lose money because of this coin deserve it. They are too greedy. And they will become the member of this Ponzi game without doubt. As for newbies without posts but only appear in this thread, go fuck yourself!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄