Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum [QTM] MOVED TO NEW THREAD.  (Read 20321 times)
TinyBBC

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:37:21 AM

IPO my ass, from  I will not participate any IPO from now on, you all are a liar

MY twitter is Bangel (@Bangel19)
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoin_Ace

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:19:24 AM

IPO Wave 1 is closed! Thanks to those who support QTM!
gcseybolt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:43:24 AM

What's different between wave one and wave two?

Wave 2 will most likely open at a higher evaluation and it is undecided when wave 2 will occur.

So you sold 70 out of 250 btc worth of shares this time, and decided it should be worth more the second go around?  What happened to unsold shares anyways? Destroyed? Sell em later? Some more shares in your pockets?
Altcoin_Ace

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:59:51 AM

Wave 2 will most likely open at a higher evaluation and it is undecided when wave 2 will occur.

So you sold 70 out of 250 btc worth of shares this time, and decided it should be worth more the second go around?  What happened to unsold shares anyways? Destroyed? Sell em later? Some more shares in your pockets?

No need to look at the world so negatively there mate. Fortunately, not everyone bears ill will against humanity.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

IPO my ass, from  I will not participate any IPO from now on, you all are a liar

the humanity is evil ! $$'s is satan child , & cryptos are belong to satan,gov,scams, give me your bitcoins and leave this place
do a little research by your own, dont do it inside BCT cause its full of trolls

these guys are decent & legit !
start using twiter , google & forums
burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:14:38 PM

I received my QTM from IPO wave 1, will see how things develop. Use your better judgement and invest a sum that you can afford to loose. Just wanted to leave a feedback that until now everything went as planned and the team delivered, will see what we have instored for the future.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

Now it's over a 93% premine.  LOL.

bbfdsss

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:58:55 PM

IPO Wave 1 is over in less than 24 hours!
bmergd

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

Why so quiet....real investors not in here?
CoinBreader

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:26:31 AM

Why so quiet....real investors not in here?

go away newbie troll , back to your cave

IPO Wave 1 is over in less than 24 hours!

and you missed the chance to invest ?? if yes you are a lazy dude and too damn slow for crypto
just wait the QTM 2nd wave IF you are not trolling , but i doubt

Or invest to the copy cat of QTM , because i bet there will be one,
mckmuze

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:05:37 AM

I invested what I can afford to loose like I do all IPOs. I invest in people not coins. If they are buying a coin they created with all profits its a no brainer where the price of QTM is going. Unless the government shills troll so hard everyone dumps it, at that point a lot of people will buy until it pushes the price back to the IPO price. These guys actually want to work in the crypto Industry and are pioneers like everyone, no one really knows where things will develop So many things are possible its unbelievable and surreal. Starting a new crypto venture is like venturing into space, you don't know where your going, what you'll find, or if you'll die. but this is what were doing, so ignore the government shills and buy into every IPO in crypto if you believe in the philosophies. After all if you bought the BTC "IPO" (lol) with 5 bucks and held you would never work again.   

I even invest in possible scams because I don't really care anymore, money means nothing any more and the sooner you realize that the sooner humanity can move forward (well it doesn't mean the same thing it use to, your assets are your money now real value is money, were just having to relearn what value actually is these days) enjoy the birth of the decentralized stock market, you get to invest in actual people instead of manipulated prices. I have made money from most of the scams in crypto due to getting out immediately after I realized any profit. Its all about not being greedier than the greedy scammers and understanding market psychology. Though these guys are actually trying something new.

If you dont like it, waste your time on facebook looking at cat videos, you would probably find more spiritual enlightenment than trolling. Also, if your a paid troll, go get a real job or start a business, your looking more and more like complete morons as time goes on and will realize your time would be better spent building your own business idea instead of scrutinizing other peoples plans. I will admit a QTM could have been approached differently and avoided a lot of FUD, but meh, who really cares. Were all just winging it in life. And if you deny that fact, your probably a complete air head. Mistakes are part of progress, failures are part of success and QTM is well... the first of many successes/failures we will see, so STFU and enjoy your life cause shits getting real.

That being said, These guys do have real reputation on the line and are genuine helpers and educators. If I were you I would be grateful that genuine people are finally stepping up to the plate even if things didn't go as planned. If you do lose money I would hope you didn't invest your rent money. Thats the only scenario I can see that you would be angry or scared.

If your emotional about trading your probably not doing it right.

Oh yea, QTM is a scam!!! Did the price dip? damn, oh well. I was hoping to get in cheap. Tongue jk
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:08:02 AM

+1
gogle

Activity: 104
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:39:40 AM

actually it's same as simcoin which scame all investor ,
no public wallet address , all date made by himself , if dev said you can get 1%,you do ,if dev said ,you can get 0.0001%, you sitll have to accept .
nxtonly

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:50:35 AM

Well, this might be long-term investment opportunity. But I don't believe you can have high return.

UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:59:11 AM

I invested what I can afford to loose like I do all IPOs. I invest in people not coins. If they are buying a coin they created with all profits its a no brainer where the price of QTM is going. Unless the government shills troll so hard everyone dumps it, at that point a lot of people will buy until it pushes the price back to the IPO price. These guys actually want to work in the crypto Industry and are pioneers like everyone, no one really knows where things will develop So many things are possible its unbelievable and surreal. Starting a new crypto venture is like venturing into space, you don't know where your going, what you'll find, or if you'll die. but this is what were doing, so ignore the government shills and buy into every IPO in crypto if you believe in the philosophies. After all if you bought the BTC "IPO" (lol) with 5 bucks and held you would never work again.   

I even invest in possible scams because I don't really care anymore, money means nothing any more and the sooner you realize that the sooner humanity can move forward (well it doesn't mean the same thing it use to, your assets are your money now real value is money, were just having to relearn what value actually is these days) enjoy the birth of the decentralized stock market, you get to invest in actual people instead of manipulated prices. I have made money from most of the scams in crypto due to getting out immediately after I realized any profit. Its all about not being greedier than the greedy scammers and understanding market psychology. Though these guys are actually trying something new.

If you dont like it, waste your time on facebook looking at cat videos, you would probably find more spiritual enlightenment than trolling. Also, if your a paid troll, go get a real job or start a business, your looking more and more like complete morons as time goes on and will realize your time would be better spent building your own business idea instead of scrutinizing other peoples plans. I will admit a QTM could have been approached differently and avoided a lot of FUD, but meh, who really cares. Were all just winging it in life. And if you deny that fact, your probably a complete air head. Mistakes are part of progress, failures are part of success and QTM is well... the first of many successes/failures we will see, so STFU and enjoy your life cause shits getting real.

That being said, These guys do have real reputation on the line and are genuine helpers and educators. If I were you I would be grateful that genuine people are finally stepping up to the plate even if things didn't go as planned. If you do lose money I would hope you didn't invest your rent money. Thats the only scenario I can see that you would be angry or scared.

Oh yea, QTM is a scam!!! Did the price dip? damn, oh well. I was hoping to get in cheap. Tongue jk

Are you on twitter?  Because I want to make sure I unfollow you.

mckmuze

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:52:23 AM

I invite you to un flollow, just calling it like it is, markets are manipulated on even the best of projects. its just basic market psychology. If what I said offended you you really need to be aware of what your spending your time learning. The world is changing faster than anyone can imagine, being offended will only hold you back. The world of unregulated markets is no place for the easily offended or naieve to the fact that trading involves a small group profiting from a large group. survival of the fittest. If your not profiting from the scammers, your being milked.

In the case of QTM, it will probably be a success for one simple fact, the value of a "coin" is in the value of the individual integrity of the people involved in any given project. This may have been a conflict producing IPO. Though I will say that the people starting QTM have exemplified a significant amount of integrity. That my friends is a rare commodity and one of the founding characteristics of value creation.
The value of an asset such as "programmable currency" is directly connected with the integrity of an individual. This is something to be celebrated. We have finally merged value within individuals with the global economy. Great things are happening, pay attention your experiencing history in the making.
CoinBreader

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:00:46 AM

I guess UNO you have to use your mind and find it out by your self ! Damn you have you it some times...eventually !
bakedrice

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 04:02:11 AM

I even invest in possible scams because I don't really care anymore, money means nothing any more and the sooner you realize that the sooner humanity can move forward

Well said sir. Very very well said.

ehugh66

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

alt fans!

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:25:17 AM

without  a wallet  ,how to ipo ?

CoinBreader

View Profile