Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How United are the States?  (Read 2507 times)
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

^^^ Still no one added as much debt as Obama has done in the last 6 years. Check this (don't know whether this is 100% accurate or not):

hur dur yeah, I'm not sure if my stats are true BUT LOOK AT THEM LIKE THEY ARE

CHECK IT OUT

this pie chart shows that i liek lemonade

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:22:19 PM

You guys have got to be kidding with this party affiliation nonsense. There's not a lick of genuine difference between dems and reps. We change congressional majority, nothing changes, we change cabinets and executives and nothing changes. Shrub jr(r)(allegedly a conservative) runs up massive debts and invades numerous countries on false pretenses, signs the (un)patriot act. I thought these guys were fiscal conservatives?

Barry(d) a liberal then continues to run up more debt and continue the same unjustifiable wars. Civil rights...isn't that supposed to be a cornerstone of the jackass party? What happened to closing gitmo then? NDAA, patriot act, PPACA?

We've also seen a couple more liberals run as republicans. Did anyone ever actually think there'd be a president mccain or a president willard? WHY? HOW? Who do they represent? The population centers in this nation vote welfare liberal. The vast majority of the real estate is controlled by conservatives. Those people have no representation.

The whole thing is a sham, open your eyes. The reps used to be the party of limited accountable government. Remember when they used to talk about ending the department of brainwashing education? I saw ONE guy with an (r) after his name actually talking about genuine conservative values and Dr. Paul was attacked more viciously by the fake republicans than by the dems.

We've been sold out guys...both parties are the same and they represent collectivism, global warfare, crippling debt, seizure of civil liberties, and one world government. Stop with the "rah rah go team" crap. It doesn't matter which of the two fake parties are in power, we peasants will lose.
Snowfire

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:01:38 AM

There are genuine fault lines in northern North America, both political and social; but by and large they lack any strong geographic component; you don't hear rhetoric about "historic homelands" for ethnic groups the way you do in Europe, for example; with the exception of parts of Quebec, everyone is pretty spread out everywhere. This does tend to be a large stabilizing factor.

BTC:1Ca1YU6rCqCHniNj6BvypHbaHYp32t2ubp XRP: rpVbjBotUFCoi9xPu3BqYXZhTLpgZbQpoZ
LTC:LRNTGhyymtNQ7uWeMQXdoEfP5Mryx2c62i :FC: 6qzaJCrowtyepN5LgdpQaTy94JuxmKmdF7
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 06:47:41 AM

The United States used to be referred to as "these united states".

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: