Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitZuo.com | 2%/hour for 72 hours! | Transaction Log | No Max. | Professional  (Read 14523 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 01:54:14 PM

Hey DiamondCardz  you're SUCK!! you're SHILLS of anti HYIP and Ponzi go away from our thread.
Go back to your BULLSHIT forum http://minerdirect.org/index.php that you're mod who want to win every contest IDIOT!!

Actually I'm disqualified from most contests because I'm a mod there.

How the hell can I be a shill of an anti-hyip when I have nothing to gain except karma for stopping new people from being scammed? Nice name-calling there as well, it's the lowest form of argument.

Also,

noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.
"I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:57:21 PM

Hey DiamondCardz  you're SUCK!! you're SHILLS of anti HYIP and Ponzi go away from our thread.
Go back to your BULLSHIT forum http://minerdirect.org/index.php that you're mod who want to win every contest IDIOT!!

How the hell can I be a shill of an anti-hyip when I have nothing to gain except karma for stopping new people from being scammed? Nice name-calling there as well, it's the lowest form of argument.

Also,

noun
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

I SEE YOU ALWAYS POST IN HYIP AND PONZI THREADS AND TOLD EVERYTIME THEY ARE SCAM!!
SUCH AN IDIOT!!

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

Another Ponzi..Another trap...Another thread where after a time people will loose money.

Stay Away guys! For your own good.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 02:30:04 PM

Also,

noun

I SEE YOU ALWAYS POST IN HYIP AND PONZI THREADS AND TOLD EVERYTIME THEY ARE SCAM!!
SUCH AN IDIOT!!

At the end of the day, you're the one acting like a child, spamming in full capital letters and calling names.

That's not being an idiot. They are scams. SatoshiHype literally just turned into a scam, and despite all my warnings saying it was going to, that makes me an idiot?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BitZuo (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:32:49 PM

I would appreciate if you would take your discussion elsewhere. Scam is not a word that associates with BitZuo.

15+ Deposits so far along with many payouts!

Happy earnings everyone.
jean92

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

work fine
good job

sereno

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:03:33 PM

so far so good.
they are paying steady.

i just found a classic x2 ponzi that is just starting, i invested, let's see what happens.

http://bit-twin.net/  FYI

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 09:08:58 PM

"No Maximum Deposit BitZuo has a 0.01 minimum deposit and has no maximum deposit ensuring a healthy profit for those willing to deposit more."

How do you pay the winnings? If someone deposits 200BTC you will give him 2.25%/hour? Who believes that?
If you deposit late, you won't get any bitcoins back.

It is in the gambling section but there is no disclaimer and no explication of how the game works

It is presented as an investment when it is not since it is a ponzi

At BitZuo we are coordinators of short-term loans and other investment opportunities within the Bitcoin community. We also partake in forex trading. BitZuo was launched in order to further our efforts and in return we offer great interest to those who deposit in our program.

Thanks for your interest and happy earnings to all!

162% in 72hours means you would loan the money at more than 62% for 3 days to make a profit or you would make more than 62% in average playing forex, it is unsustainable

btc_rocks

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

Of course it is not sustainable.  It is a ponzi just like the rest of these HYIP programs.  That is fine just don't try to tell us that it is backed by real investments.  If you going to play a ponzi you might as well play one that pays out quickly at least you know where you stand and don't have to wait 48 or 72 hrs.
jean92

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

you wn after 42 payments under you earn you investisment Wink

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 10:34:58 PM

Of course it is not sustainable.  It is a ponzi just like the rest of these HYIP programs.  That is fine just don't try to tell us that it is backed by real investments.  If you going to play a ponzi you might as well play one that pays out quickly at least you know where you stand and don't have to wait 48 or 72 hrs.

I feel like that as well; I don't like the fact that he deceives the player making them think it is a trusted investment with guaranteed returns where they are totally unsustainable, it is an outright lie since he is not making money via short term loans or forex trading

BitZuo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:04:16 AM

I feel like that as well; I don't like the fact that he deceives the player making them think it is a trusted investment with guaranteed returns where they are totally unsustainable, it is an outright lie since he is not making money via short term loans or forex trading

Agreed. I didn't say that BitZuos loaning and investing covered the entire profit. Most of the payouts come from other users. I am not trying to deceive anyone.

Almost 30 deposits and 1BTC deposited! Keep it up guys!

Thanks,
BitZuo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:57:18 AM

Milestone reached: 1 BTC total deposited!

Keep it up guys!!
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:11:07 AM

hey, bitzuo, did you promote your ponzi?
if not do it man.
it's the best way to bring people to the game...

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
BitZuo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:26:10 AM

if not do it man.

I have PMed you in regards to that. Also, I prefer it not to be referred to as a ponzi.
sereno

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:25:13 AM

if not do it man.

I have PMed you in regards to that. Also, I prefer it not to be referred to as a ponzi.

sorry man, your program.
didn't mean nothing by it.

brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:57:43 AM

Dear BitZuo canyou give a detail payout time if I send you 1btc?
BitZuo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:01:05 AM

You will get 0.0225BTC per hour for 72 hours.
At the end of the 72 hours you will have amassed 1.62BTC which is a .62BTC profit!

https://www.bitzuo.com/
brierly

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:01:21 AM

Is this correct ?

Let's say I send you 1btc on zero hour?

1st hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
2nd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
3rd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
to
71 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
72 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc

Am I correct ?
BitZuo (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:02:18 AM

Is this correct ?

Let's say I send you 1btc on zero hour?

1st hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
2nd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
3rd hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
to
71 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc
72 hour later you sent me > 0.0225 btc

Am I correct ?

Yes you are 100% correct Smiley
That is how BitZuo works.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All